Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (56442 Views)

Poll: Are these testimonies real?

Yes: 85% (126 votes)
No: 14% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by PastorAIO: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2008
gbengaijot:

Asking for proofs is the bane of Nigerians(sorry if i seem to have generalised). We always want proofs, even in the instance of money making. When someone claims to have made "Money", we want proofs. If we don't see him drive an expensive car, live in VGC, wear babaringa or suit, then we will not believe him, even though he could have shares and real estate worth 100 million without even having any of the stated luxury. This is because WE DO NOT trust the person next to us.

I find the exact opposite to be true. That nigerians are too credulous. Actually what it is is that they readily believe those things that are either convenient to believe or that confirms already held opinions while they become hypercritical when something challenges them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by nextworld: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2008
Testimonies are real, but the source of testimony is the individual who received the testimony,not the one that interceded. Faith does it all.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by dayokanu(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2008
Another testimony, A man 4 ft plus was stretching to see GO cos taller people were in front of him as he said to himself he instantly became over 6ft tall when he got home all his trousers became like 3/4 three-quarters
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by tkb417(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2008
i dey laff
People wey don dey on this earth for more than 10,000 days wey never open der bible for not more than 100days dey talk for here.

OBJ in Church? please guys, stop smoking weed!! The church is meant for the sinners like the tax collectors in the bible that dined with jesus. In fact, if i were a Pastor, a believer will be asked to sit at home while sinners will only be allowed to enter the church. i mean people like OBJ , Atiku, IBB, Tom Ateke, Asari Dokubo, dayokanu,Saddam Hussein, khufu, Hitler and etc will be the likes of people to enter my own church because they surely need deliverance. (some don die sef)

@dayokanu
the little brain God gave u is wasting away with your witless sence of humour.
u no dey try. Try enrol in Ali Babas class if na comedy be your prefered profession.
football u can't argue, now common sence u can't apply. . .bloody pillock!!
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Arlington(f): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
i
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Arlington(f): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
If we all believe in God as we all claim why not wait so that the Almighty can judge who is wrong and who is right .you all passing judgment to the poster or someone who does not agree with your beliefs is already a sin .

Nigerians take religion very seriously i can see why some people will be angry. i am a Christian i believe in God i know what his power can do in our lives but i think some people should be able to separate common sense from religion.

people shouting that the poster will have cause to take his leg to the RCCG grounds are you saying that is the only place where his problems can be solved ,if by any chance he has any due to your swearing you all did ?

I believe that if you cry out your heart to God no matter where you are as long as you believe he will answer you, i have seen that happen over and over again.
What turns me off about some Church's (i am a proud CATHOLIC)is the way they say that other Church's are not true .
They say find a good bible believing church especially when i say i am catholic are the saying we don't read the bible or we read limited pages that make no sense?
We should just respect each others religion if your church works for you fine if my own faith and religion works for me fine .
Now all the grown babies here passing heavy condemning insults to people pick your toys up and throw them back inside your prams.

An opinion is like an Ass hole we all have one and we use it which ever way we like grin!
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by khufu: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
@tkb41[b]9[/b]
y do u have to talk like dat about dayokanu? he is merely narrating his own miracle. if you believe he is a jester then the GO is the chief clown of the circus. had it been it were the chief clown dat recounted this miracle u would have believed him. apostates and hypocrites.
@Arlington
keep up the faith. glory to Jesus, honour to Mary.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by tkb417(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
wtf!!
i still dont understand why u have orgasms when i post. . .
hypocrites? see me see wahala

abeggi i dont give a single toss of a hammer what u think, direct ur erections somewhere else.
schmuck!!!!

PS: whats ur original ID? im still trying to figure out who u
abegg identify urself

Dayokanu is a schlepp who cant understand the spiritual things. he should go to the romance section
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by fyneguy: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2008
The word judgment means Condemnation (as used in the bible, asking us not to engage in it). It doesnt refer to positive judgment or appraisal.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by boldstep(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2008
pls, friends, bware o what u say about the gentle man of God. and if u re totolly in doubt of these testimonies, i think u need DELIVERANCE, pls go 4 d next holy ghost service, july 4th. 10x
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by aftadocean: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
why r some people even judging this Adeboye,whether he is real or fake ,r we in d best position to judge him?

The above question was asked by JennyKadry. The answer to that question is that people are judging Adeboye, whether he is real or fake because He is REAL.

An average human mind will not debate on a topic the way this has been debated on if somewhere within that mind, it does not nurse a secret subconscious desire to work in that kind of power. An average Human mind will not ponder and debate on an issue that it is extremely sure of. Although we can't place it, our subconscious knows there is A God somewhere, who is Almighty and who does as he pleases with all of us.

This thread shows there is hope, Hope in the sense that people are looking for the truth amidst all the lies around us. Why not we all go back into our closets and work on our relationship with God in line with Matthew 6:33, and stop worrying about whether or not somebody is real or fake. Direct this same question to your self and your daily existence as well as your relationship with others.

Peace.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by dimoble(f): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
The bible clearly states that 'any tongue that rises up against me in judgement shall be condemned'. Therefore let us be very careful things we say especially when it comes to things of God or people identified with God's work. Let us pursue our salvation with fear and trembbling.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by tkb417(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2008
The bible clearly states that 'any tongue that rises up against me in judgement shall be condemned'. Therefore let us be very careful things we say especially when it comes to things of God or people identified with God's work. Let us pursue our salvation with fear and trembbling.

Amen to that statement in BOLD
and so shall it be 1 million times. . .AMEN
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by oge4real(f): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
It is a pity that even now ,some people are still not afraid of God -the consuming fire.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by oluwafunto: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2008
hmmm, thank God i am not God. "Olorun e ku suru, "
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by jubocycke(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2008
in as much as i vehemently believe that the testimonies are true, i wish to correct an impression created by oge4real. my dear,we don`t have to be afraid of God;rather, we should fear Him.

there is a clear difference b/w fearing and being afraid of God. Fearing he God means standing in his awe.

I have, throughout my critical analysis and examination of the fundamental questions of life and existence wondered how life came into being.But it all went back to God no matter what you think.

i believe that the miracles are true.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by fyneguy: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2008
@Jubocyke

Flesh has not revealed that to you. I won't be surprised if you live a marvellous life.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by skyone(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2008
b
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by skyone(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2008
[center]BEWARE[/center]

i see so many witches and marine residents eroding on nairaland and is a pity many can not see.

The fact of the matter is; do you believe in Christ, do you believe in His guidance and miracles, of what disposition is your spiritual life, THEY KNOW THEMSELVES Nairaland beware of these unclean spirits, they know themselves and ready to steal, kill and to destroy.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by carmelily: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2008
fyneguy:

The word judgment means Condemnation (as used in the bible, asking us not to engage in it). It doesnt refer to positive judgment or appraisal.

Thank you for pointing that out. There's nothing wrong with objective, constructive criticism. Jesus Christ did a lot of that! If u call that judgement, suit yourself. I don't think we should have a war over the authenticity of Adeboye's claims, that's between him and God. I would just like to say Nigerians should be more realistic and alert. As the economy gets worse in this country, people get more gullible and would believe anything. How else could social misfits like "Reverend King" have disciples and live like lords? Most of these penterascal churches sef, God knows his own.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by PastorAIO: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
fyneguy:

Thanks for that. Yet how often is honest appraisal of a situation or a claim interpreted to mean condemnation. Sometimes it seems that any attempt to verify something is regarded as an insult to the one making the claim. Afterall to seek verification implies that the person making the claim is not infallible, above mendacity, or perfect. Of course most people would not claim to be any of these things if asked outright, yet subtly they act as if they are and react to questioning as if they are above questioning. If it is not they themselves then it is their followers that will react thus and they will allow these followers to carry out the backlash.

I had a friend that I fell out with because everytime he said something I would ask, 'how do you know that'? Now anyone that knows me would know that that is just one of my pet phrases. I ask that of everyone about everything. Sometimes almost without thinking. Subconsciously I try to get to the source of any information. Anyway, this friend of mine felt insulted by it. That is a perfect example of what I am talking about.

If a man says that his car flew and I ask for evidence it is not condemnation, no sir!. I just need a bit more than hearsay to believe something.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by jacinn: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
We are told in Holy Scriptures to do RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT

Why do people say RCC Adebayo is humble?
Are any of you omniscient?
Can any of you read the mind?

Let’s assume one can read the mind/thoughts of others. Can any of us divide the heart from the soul?

The Pharisees had outward humility but GOD our LORD Jesus Christ can divide the heart from the soul and can tell that the Pharisees were false even though outwardly they seemed perfect.
As for the testimonies/miracles and what not. Haven’t any of you read the Holy Scriptures

Jer 17:10 I Jehovah search the heart, I examine the soul, even to give to each man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings.

Jer 29:8 For thus says Jehovah of Hosts, the God of Israel: Do not let your prophets and your fortune-tellers in your midst deceive you, nor listen to your dreams which you dream. Jer 29:9 For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them, says Jehovah. Jer 23:16 Thus says Jehovah of Hosts, Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They fill you with vanities; they speak a vision from their own heart, not out of the mouth of Jehovah.

And before anyone says anything the above Scripture is talking to the Jews (Christians) not the surrounding nations who practiced divinations

And to those who dream dreams and put their trust in dreams. Christ tells us in the Holy Scriptures:
Ecc 5:3 For a dream comes through much activity; and a fool's voice by the multitude of words.

Even though a dream comes to pass doesn’t mean it happened because you dreamt it. Haven’t any of you heard of GOD's PROVIDENCE? More or less trust in GOD's Providence! We all always want signs & wonders.

People might attack me for saying this but RCC Adeboye and the likes (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Matthew KICC, Pastor David Oyedepo and the likes) ARE NOT SAVED.

Haven’t any of you read the Scriptures with understanding?

Mat 7:13 Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many entering in through it. Mat 7:14 Because narrow is the gate and distressing is the way which leads unto life, and there are few who find it.

I will not bother on a thorough exegesis of Mat 7:13-14. This is talking to the church not gentiles. The unbelivers don’t even have the option of the wide and narrow gate, they are judged already. [/size]

But the below might suffice to some understanding.

[size=12pt]THE NARROW GATE
= (C)hritians who through realisation of the offence to a Just and Holy GOD through our fallen nature realise the gift of salvation by the forgiveness of our sins by the LORD Jesus Christ

Man -> repentance -> forgiveness -> faith in Jesus Christ -> Christian -> Endurance -> SALVATION ->Death ->ETERNAL LIFE

THE WIDE GATE = These (c)hristians do not deny the LORD nor His power but again below is a diagram

Man -> forgiveness -> faith in Jesus Christ -> Patience-> Death -> Lord, Lord, didn’t we -> ETERNAL DAMNATION

I wont even try and explain the above diagram because if you are not SAVED you will never understand it.

All I will say is what the LORD and Master said in His Holy Scriptures to the Churches (not the unbelivers).

Rev 2:7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the Tree of Life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.

Regards,
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by seejuu: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2008
to those that said "How can G.O. and OBJ be friends"
i will answer u by saying: Those that are well i.e . not sick doesn't need doctor,but those that are sick does.
Jesus Christ did not come to this world 4 those are already saved but 4 those that needs salvation.
if Jesus can visit zacheus who is a tax collector and a sinner then G.O has very right and spiritual backing to be OBJ's friend.

to those that wont believe in miracles:[/b]i will say;
miracles are things or happenings that defiles Human comprehension.
so u cant believe if u don't have a heavenly wisdom for in you to comprehend the situation.
but let me add.
WHO taught u how to breathe immediately wen you were born?
i rest my case, unless u can answer my question.

[b]to those that said" anointed my foot" shocked

when Elisha took hold of Elijah mantle. he was going home, wen children came out to him and abused him.
he cursed them, and the bible recorded that suddenly 2 she-bears came out of no where and torn children into pieces.
pls don't invoke the wrath of God Cos u might be consumed in his fury.

let me tell you. smiley
people [b]don't worship GO. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
but Christ in him the hope of glory.
try and see him, then see for yourself. smiley
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by jacinn: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2008
WHO taught u how to breathe immediately when you were born?

What are you talking about? That is such a trivial point anyone knows the answer to that.

Even the devil/demons to not deny that GOD the LORD Jesus Christ is LORD and He created them. Even the skeptics/agnostics to not deny there is a form of GOD even though their thinking is flawed.

to those that said" anointed my foot"
when Elisha took hold of Elijah mantle. he was going home, when children came out to him and abused him

----
----

Again a weak point. You just quoted Scripture without context and how this relates to GO of RCCG. I will hold and give you a chance to re-address your point. How can you compare Elisha to OG RCCG. Elisha followed GOD and was SAVED. GO of RCCG is not SAVED but deluded. That scripture is not talking about anointing but about JUDGEMENT

people don't worship GO. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but Christ in him the  hope of glory.

Again what is your point? You mainly state meaningless conclusions without any Scriptural basis. In case you didnt know we all have Christ in us if you are truly SAVED that is.

Just a question why do you have to worship the Christ in another human being?
The LORD Jesus Christ is not dead but alive and He certainly doesnt need to be in anyone to be worshipped. He is already Highly lifted up and worshipped and on the right hand side of the Father

Im not even going to comment on the testimonies because wether true or not it is way, way secondary and doesnt determine or proclaim that GO of RCCG is a man of GOD. [size=14pt]We walk by FAITH not by SIGHT[/size]
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by kingandrew(m): 3:33am On Jun 26, 2008
GOD IS SATISFIED WITH HIS WORKS.

And God saw everything that he had made, and behold it was very good. (Gen. 1:31.)

GOD IS DISSATISFIED WITH HIS WORKS.

And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. (Gen. 6:6.)

GOD DWELLS IN CHOSEN TEMPLES.

And the Lord appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him: I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for a house of sacrifice. . . . For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there forever; and mine eyes and my heart shall be there perpetually. (2 Chron. 7:12, 16.)

GOD DWELLS NOT IN TEMPLES.

Howbeit the Most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands. (Acts 7:48.)

GOD DWELLS IN LIGHT.

Dwelling in light which no man can approach unto. (1 Tim. 6:16.)

GOD DWELLS IN DARKNESS.

The Lord said he would dwell in thick darkness. (1 Kings 8:12.)

He made darkness his secret place. (Ps. 18:11.)

Clouds and darkness are round about him. (Ps. 97:2.)

GOD IS SEEN AND HEARD.

And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend. (Ex. 33:11.)

And the Lord called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid. (Gen. 3:9, 10.)

For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. (Gen. 32:30.)

GOD IS INVISIBLE AND CANNOT BE HEARD.

No man hath seen God at any time. (John 1:18.)

Ye hath neither heard his voice, at any time, nor seen his shape. (John 5:37.)

And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for there shall no man see me and live. (Ex. 33:20.)

Whom no man hath seen nor can see. (1 Tim. 6:16.)

GOD IS TIRED AND RESTS.

For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. (Ex. 31:17.)

I am weary with repenting. (Jer. 15:6.)

GOD IS NEVER TIRED AND NEVER RESTS.

Hast thou not heard that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? (Is. 40:28.)

GOD IS EVERYWHERE PRESENT, SEES AND KNOWS ALL THINGS.

The eyes of the Lord are in every place. (Prov. 15:3.)

Whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. (Ps. 139:7-10.)

There is no darkness nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves. For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings. (Job 34:22, 21.)

GOD IS NOT EVERYWHERE PRESENT, NEITHER SEES NOR KNOWS ALL THINGS.

And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous, I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and, if not, I will know. (Gen. 18:20, 21.)

And Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord, amongst the trees of the garden. (Gen. 3:8.)

GOD IS ALL-POWERFUL.

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too hard for me? (Jer. 32:27.)

With God all things are possible. (Matt. 19:26.)

GOD IS NOT ALL-POWERFUL.

And the Lord was with Judah, and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron. (aww thats too bad) (Judg. 1:19.)

GOD IS JUST AND IMPARTIAL.

The Lord is upright, . . . and there is no unrighteousness in him. (Ps. 92:15.)

Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? (Gen. 18:25.)

A God of truth, and without iniquity, just and right is he. (Deut. 32:4.)

There is no respect of persons with God. (Rom. 2:11.)

Ye say the way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; is not my way equal? (Ezek. 18:25.)

GOD IS UNJUST AND PARTIAL.

Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. (Gen. 9:25.)

For I, the Lord thy God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation. (Ex. 20:5.)

For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God, according to election, might stand, . . . it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, and Esau have I hated. (Rom. 9:11, 12, 13.)

For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance; but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. (Matt. 13:12.)

GOD IS THE AUTHOR OF EVIL.

Out of the mouth of the Most High proceedeth not evil and good? (Lam. 3:38.)

Thus saith the Lord, Behold I frame evil against you and devise a device against you. (Jer. 18:11.)

I make peace and create evil. I the Lord do all these things. (Is. 45:7.)

Shall there be evil in the city, and the Lord hath not done it? (Amos 3:6.)

Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments that they should not live. (Ezek. 20:25.)

GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF EVIL.

God is not the author of confusion. (1 Cor. 14:33.)

A God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. (Deut. 32:4.)

For God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man. (James 1:13.)

theres more, tones more but I cant be arsed.
seek and ye shall find and thats not holy thats bleedin common sense.
N.B I dont give a toss about any GO or any goddam COME.
Dont bother cursing or condemning me to eternal destruction, cos i aint bothered.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by kingandrew(m): 3:36am On Jun 26, 2008
If the bible is confusing enough,why shouldnt i find a GO confusing?
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by 4once(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2008
G O speaks for himself,
sorry for his DOCILE CUSTOMERS!
cry
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by jydeboy: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2008
@kingandrew, They would not curse you as much as they cursed me because by now most of them are gradually coming back to their senses. I thank my stars all Nigerians are not dumb and that there are still reasonable people like you and me. All the best.
I too gives no damn about a fucking GO,not to talk of a COME
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by kingandrew(m): 2:46am On Jun 27, 2008
Hear! Hear!! my Brother.You are a star. People just chose to be gullible and docile. I wont let a G.O flash fancy cars and best italian suits in my face, while i work my ass off to pay for their children.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by kingandrew(m): 2:50am On Jun 27, 2008
I do believe in God,his existence and mysterious powers.What i dont believe in is those G.O s.
Damn all the daylight Robbers.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by anonimi: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2008
It might be useful to also check this out:

http://www.yomisays.com/?p=927

as well as other comments on the blog site.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by prizeless(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2008
I JUST HAVE ONE MESSAGE, GOD IS REAL AND HIS PRROFS ARE UNDENIABLE!!!

SO ALL YOU WHO DOUBT GOD'S ABILITIES, YOUR LIMITING HIS ACTS IN YOUR LIFE AND IF YOU DON'T GO FAR, DON'T BLAME ANY ONE, BLAME URSELF.

CHEERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) / Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.