Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) (47768 Views)

Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by anonimi: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
take dat:
Ama Pepple, from Permanent Secretary to Head of Service to Minister.
No be only she dey, wash hand make another person chop small!

Interesting take on Pepple- so na to chop be minister nor be to work, abi
Shey na this go be the basis of YOUR "marking GEJ's performance contract" for 2015? shocked shocked shocked

take dat:
By 2015, we will be marking GEJ's performance contract!

Did I hear someone say Nigeria's problem is LEADERSHIP

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by U09ce: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
otokx: So the former minister of education will now be joining the ASUU strike.
LOL
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Fadelex(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nathaniel734: Finally, Minister of Education goes, (breath of relieve), and this woman that can't stand the sound of a gun, wotz dat her name again, the Minister of state for Defence
Her name is Erelu Olushola Agbeja (the one that carried fish) Obada....former deputy governor of osun state... how on earth can dis woman be a minister of state for defense for so long? She has no military or diplomatic background... I hope d president wil appoint someone capable dis time around... As for prof rukayatu... Make she go home, her children are missing her.... **uploading my CV to old pdp website**

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Italiano1: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Afam4eva: He should have left Olugbenga Ashiru. That guy has proven his metal in foreign affairs. We need people like him.

Is that English Language Afam? I think you meant mettle?

Anyway I agree with you, I guess this is another political miscalculation by GEJ- like some posters have posited earlier, it could be a case of him sacking Ministers he believes do not have 100% allegiance to him.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by 9ja4eva: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
When is he sacking Inde Dikko of Customs? Yeye Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by igbsam(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Good....good....good. how about the Minster of petroleum. She ought to be among. I foresee the minister of education making the 1st person on the list followed by minister of power. These 2 guys are just Dundees. Figure heads.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by iheneme(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
[size=13pt]I know the replacements for the sacked ministers, thanks to my closeness to the presidency. I also learnt that a big shocker is in the offing! [/size]

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Gideojim(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
k
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Jollyakat(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Yes, you are right. Minister of Sate for Defence - Erelu Olusola Obada - is missing from the PT list.

Who's in Number 4??
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by takedat(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
anonimi:

Interesting take on Pepple- so na to chop be minister nor be to work, abi
Shey na this go be the basis of YOUR "marking GEJ's performance contract" for 2015? shocked shocked shocked

Did I hear someone say Nigeria's problem is LEADERSHIP
grin That was the only reason I could give for her sack. Is the PDP no longer 'Turn by Turn Nig Ltd or Chop I Chop Enterprises'

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
ujchief: Nyesom Wike
Denziani Allison Madueke

^^ The above names are conspicuously missing!

Them no born Jona to remove Deziani-

............Konji go show am pepper grin cool

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by gen2briz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thank God say vacancies don dey for aso rock. ....I guess unemployed youth will make good use of this opportunity
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source

I could have sworn Ama Pepple and Olugbenga Ashiru were both performing ministers sad
ol boy its is not by performance again o,it is by what you can offer in 2015

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
igbsam: Good....good....good. how about the Minster of petroleum. She ought to be among. I foresee the minister of education making the 1st person on the list followed by minister of power. These 2 guys are just Dundees. Figure heads.
hmmmmmmm,he no easy to sack that one,who go dey take care of oga,s bed?i no talk say him dey fok am o grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by MAYOWAAK: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Is GEJ still a trainee President?

Gov Sule Lamido of Jigawa nominated Prof Rufai Ruqqayatu

Gov Kwankwaso of Kano nominated Shamsudeen Usman

Zainab Kutchi who is from Niger State was nominated by Babangida Aliyu

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by LagosBoi2(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
the ministers should join the opposition, each person sacked transfers hundreds to the opposition, Broda jona shooting his own legs, na why dem dey call am Jonathan

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Flyingngel(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
adavetee: These are Ministers from the new PDP states. Transfer of aggression.
must everything be sentimental politics; is Akwa ibom state's prof Ita okon ewa also from the new PDP state?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by kayClt(f): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pushing out obstacles for 2015.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Eledan: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Afam4eva: He should have left Olugbenga Ashiru. That guy has proven his metal in foreign affairs. We need people like him.

That is the man you've sworn to swim with.....he sacrifices the best in his cabinet on the altar of political expediency ....

You remember Prof Barth Nnaji?

GEJ kind of governance is what you get when you believe in "na our son" politics

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Cronyy: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
This is good news and i wish him goodluck
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by esosuo: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
AS D MATA DEY HOT PLS LET MI KW WEN JONA START 2 TAKE APPLICATION 4 D REPLACEMENT,I NEED 2 B MINISTER 2 MAKE D CAKE GO ROUND
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by sanandreas(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
The wind is blowing.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by matrixme(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dear sir, I would like to thank you warmly for this mature move! You are not clueless as people say afterall! May I humbly suggest the CBN governor for proposing the wicked #5000 note (we've not forgotten anyway!) If you can also push it harder, Senator Yerima and his team should also be extended this courtesy. We cannot afford corporate blunders and inactions in this age again. It's 2013 already! I do hope you were diplomatic in your letters anyway, "Dear Sir/Madam, we'd like for you to honorably step down as your kind services are no longer required again. Go home and have a nice day!"
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by mintyx(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
What of Minister of Doctors Proff Onyebuchi Chukwu? Is his time not due yet?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by igbsam(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
IYA NGBALI: hmmmmmmm,he no easy to sack that one,who go dey take care of oga,s bed?i no talk say him dey fok am o grin grin grin grin grin
Na u talk am o! I no hear am o

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by SamAfrik(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
The president must av acted on intelligence. I cant imagine any minister resigning his post inoder 2 port 2 G7. These ministers have ties with d new PDP & might decide 2 take off in ds precarious time. D actn may affect GEJ if victimizatn is proven.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Its time for a cabinet that can win an election. They are all going to be replaced by hard core politicians who GEJ thinks can deliver their states to him come 2015
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by richybanky(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gud.... Wat of minister of finance??
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Absugardaddy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
greatgod2012: The cake must go round now.
It's time for another set of PDP strong members to have their own share of the cake.
on point
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Mustay(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Symphony007: Bring back odein ajumogobia as foreign minister.

Yeah!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by norigams(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Good news some pple wll soon bcom ministers cot-c de new PDP faction. the PDP saga continue

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by babestell(f): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Please is there a reason why a lot of women are on this list. Bro Jona I smell something fishy with this your actions o!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) / Ifeanyi Ozoemena Is Dead! Gunmen Assassinate Imo State APC Chairman / Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.