Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) (47769 Views)

Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by obaf(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
To me Its more of Political undertone, Most are yoruba and Hausa whom their godfathers are fighting TUKUR PDP, they're let go to hurt their godfathers, Simple and some other ones he's tired of.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by chioma134: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vires: For those of us living in Abuja,
When will Bala Mohammed gooooo ?
Lol... Thought I was the only one that noticed .That man is

not fit to be called a minister.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by awodman: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
I nominate PROF. UKACHUKWU AWUZIE for Education Minister...

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Sodiq3(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Now that prof.rukayyat is going back to her teaching job,will she join ASUU or be a one-man lecturer?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by optimusprime2(m): 12:12am On Sep 12, 2013
Olugbenga Ashiru had tried his best but... I guess it was'nt just good enough.
B.T.W, where the freak is that full bulgy eyed D.A.M woman??

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by 9ja4eva: 12:49am On Sep 12, 2013
joehmadami: I wonder why Maku and Alison are missing on the list.

Labaran Maku (Minister of Information) - Ministry of Defence
Nyesom Wike (Minister of State for Education) - Ministry of Education
Darius Ishaku (Minister of State for Niger Delta Development) - Ministry of Environment
Musa Sada (Minister of Solid Mineral Dev) - Ministry of Lands, Housing & Urban Development
Omobola Johnson ( Minister of Communication Technology) - Ministry of Science and Technology
Bashir Yuguda (Minister of state, Works) - Ministry of National Planning.
Akinwumi Adesina (Ministers of Agriculture) - Ministry of State for Agriculture
Chinedu Nebo (Minister of Power) - Ministry of Power for State
Posted by Linda Ikeji at 10:42 PM 0 comments

http://lindaikeji..ca/2013/09/pres-jonathan-appoints-interm-ministers.html
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by s3nn2x(m): 1:03am On Sep 12, 2013
^^^What happened to Ministry of Foreign Affairs?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by FEMISCOPE(m): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2013
tomakint:
Education, housing, foreign affairs, national planning, science & tech are expected to be changed this is goodnews!
no this is END TIME THINGS
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2013
Vires: For those of us living in Abuja,
When will Bala Mohammed gooooo ?
good QUESTION, i dont know what he is doing. i sincerely passionately miss mallam Nasir El-rufai walahi. Senator Bala Mohammed dey like him boss.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by tochman(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2013
Its a shame. Their effect was not really evident though. I just hope beta ppl r sworn in
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by lookmangiw(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Kindergarten presidency thingz
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by VirginFinder: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2013
babestell: Please is there a reason why a lot of women are on this list. Bro Jona I smell something fishy with this your actions o!.

Women are the weaker sexxx! grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by amaechijay: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2013
SamAfrik: What are Dieziani (wit d unprecedented oil theft) & Labaran (propagator of lies) still doing there?
Your mother is the thief, did she steal your money? Idiots calling Dieziani's name, what has she done, she has been very effective or is it the subsidy grudge? Diezani and Iweala are the most effective in that cabinet and they will stay put till 2019 Ijn....Oya Yoruba voltrons
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by emmasege: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2013
It was difficult for the sacked ministers to re-direct their loyalty towards GEJ in spite of having worked with him for at least 2 years. If there is any man to be pitied and not envied at the moment, it is Ebele, a man who makes more enemies than enemies for himself on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by EthAn2dsn: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Anthonyjnr(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Co-dos to Johnathan for his realization of the weak ministers in his cabinets...................... cool tongue kiss[color=#006600][/color]
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Malawian(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Afam4eva: He should have left Olugbenga Ashiru. That guy has proven his metal in foreign affairs. We need people like him.

bros afam, i have noticed that you write your grammar like a yoruba guy grin grin grin looks like you have stayed too long with the proverbial native soap. grin grin abeg na mettle bros grin grin no ban me o.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Malawian(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
P.Stacks:
Et GEJ reshuffle all he wants while it lasts.. This would definately be his only chance B4 2015, cos come 2015, OBJ and Amechi would Reshuffle GEJ back to Otuoke bayelsa and collect the shoes he bought at the presidency so he goes back with no shoes..

GEJ would soon be reshuffled too.

why not use his real name " rotimi "
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Malawian:

wots his surname?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Malawian:

wots his surname? Cos I kw were u are going 2 poo.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by auhanson(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
glassman: i guess most of the sacked ministers are from the 'rebel' PDP states not necessarily cos they were not performing

Have you confirmed this before you start derailing unsuspected Nairalanders mind?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Kingspin(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Up Hero Jonathan.. We know that Bad belly people go full the house giving themselves life sentence judgement. If you think good, good shall fellow you but if na bad, it shall join you.. GodBlessOneNigeria.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by bebechuks: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
tomakint: ....I am patiently observing while I wish him goodluck!
same here oo my guy!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Malawian(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
customized13: wots his surname? Cos I kw were u are going 2 poo.
how do you know his real father is mazi amaechi? why dont you ask his mother who named him "rotimi" undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Malawian: how do you know his real father is mazi amaechi? why dont you ask his mother who named him "rotimi" undecided undecided undecided
his full name is rotimi chibuike amaechi, his late father's name is late elder fidelis amaechi, making amaechi his surname. His mom mary amaechi might hv been probably a yoruba woman. I prefer calling him chibuike or amaechi as it were. Ask ur sef dis question, hw do u kw ur dad is ur real dad?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Malawian(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
customized13: his full name is rotimi chibuike amaechi, his late father's name is late elder fidelis amaechi, making amaechi his surname. His mom mary amaechi might hv been probably a yoruba woman. I prefer calling him chibuike or amaechi as it were. Ask ur sef dis question, hw do u kw ur dad is ur real dad?

i am not the one with yoruba and igbo name put together. tongue tongue tongue

meanwhile, rotimi and uncle shege are now buddies abi? the same shege that said rotimi's name was somehow and did rig him out of the election.

we dey laugh.

rotimi is done.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2013
Malawian:

i am not the one with yoruba and igbo name put together. tongue tongue tongue

meanwhile, rotimi and uncle shege are now buddies abi? the same shege that said rotimi's name was somehow and did rig him out of the election.

we dey laugh.

rotimi is done.
am through with u.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) by Malawian(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
customized13: am through with u.
me too tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ozoemena Is Dead! Gunmen Assassinate Imo State APC Chairman / Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) / Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.