Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend (1376 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by obynocj(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
I've been dating this lady for about two years now and she has been pressuring me to propose.

We are both 29 and sincerely I am not ready to get married but I do like her and want to continue the relationship but amazingly about a week ago I got a call from a man offering me N500, 000 to end my relationship with her....

The man is my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend who went to America 7 years ago. He's back in Nigeria now and wants to marry her but she told him she's in a relationship with me and can't leave me. I think he believes he can get her if I'm out of the picture hence the offer.

I really like this lady but N500, 000 is a lot of money, I'm tempted to take it, especially since I am not ready to settle down.

If I take it would that make me a bad person? I want my girlfriend to be happy and getting married would make her happy, so I would be doing her a favour by letting her go I think.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/09/help-man-wants-to-pay-me-half-million.html

Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by lymelyte(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
You said u like her and not "love" right? Since u are not ready for marriage and she is,collect the money first before xplaining to her dat u guys cannot continue.
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by stangely: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
do u understand ursef? she wants to settle down WITH U and not de other guy. u r not doin her any good weda u take de money or not if she wants to marry. y dont u call her attention n tell her u r not ready now, if she really wants 2 settle down now by all means she shld mek a right choice from dose seekin her hand in marriage.
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Siddon-look-no-jutsu

2 Likes

Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by addictiv(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
1. you dont love this woman if you do you would want to be the one to make her happy instead of letting another man do the job
2. how can you even think of collecting just 500k to leave her......was she that cheap to you?
3. it is evident that she wants you but you want 500k instead
4. even if you dont want her taking money form the guy is an insult to her and a disgrace to your person...you ll never be able to look her in the eye after that. if she wants to go let her go, but never ever collect money from her suitor.
5. what if it is a test or bet btw her and the guy and he wants to show her that you dont give a damn about her....you ll just prove that by taking the money
6. your intergity is more important bro..money isnt everything..cheers

2 Likes

Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by fuckluv(f): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
IF u collect that money, then u don't deserve d lady. Are u so broke that u can easily dispose ur dignity undecided
Since u said u r not ready for marriage now, the best you could is just let her go and take ur roving eyes away from the money.
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by MrCork: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
obynocj: I've been dating this lady for about two years now and she has been pressuring me to propose.

We are both 29 and sincerely I am not ready to get married but I do like her and want to continue the relationship but amazingly about a week ago I got a call from a man offering me N500, 000 to end my relationship with her....

The man is my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend who went to America 7 years ago. He's back in Nigeria now and wants to marry her but she told him she's in a relationship with me and can't leave me. I think he believes he can get her if I'm out of the picture hence the offer.

I really like this lady but N500, 000 is a lot of money, I'm tempted to take it, especially since I am not ready to settle down.

If I take it would that make me a bad person? I want my girlfriend to be happy and getting married would make her happy, so I would be doing her a favour by letting her go I think.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/09/help-man-wants-to-pay-me-half-million.html

...he want to pay u 500 Naira to nyansh u?..bro, thats about £3 here in London..gadeemit!!angry
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Tolexander: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
You had better ended the relationship accepting the N500,000 rather than the girl ending the relationship with you collecting nothing.
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by seniourman(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Should I comment
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by pri3stess(f): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
500,000 naira to leave your gf? poverty is really bad o, that's money that someone can blow in one day.
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by obongtunji: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
You are a disgrace to manhood, I don't think you love her as you are claiming, how can you just forgo your future for jus 500k, you don't deserve that lady at all, my conclusion is that you are not a man but a boy that doesn't know what he is doing, if I were in her shoe I will just leave you and ask the other guy not to even pay you anything........lop
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Exponental(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
I will advice u do an underground investigation. Confirm if d girl still makes contact with d guy. If YES, collecting d money, it's one of ur forefathers debtor's decendant dat is paying u. If NO, and there is genuine love, talk to her n ask her if she would marry d guy if u aint ready soon..... If she doesnt mind d guy, collect d money. If she minds, love her n protect her love if u also love her. If u dont love her, collect d money...... Above all, money will finish someday BUT dont dent ur dignity!
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bargain well,how u go fashi ur woman for mere 500k,tell the guy 5m or nothing

1 Like

Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
I know know say men don plenty for this gold-digging venture. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bros take it, before he changes his mind!

Please tell him my girlfriend is for sale too. Lucky chap grin.

Tales by moonlight.
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
youmour: Bargain well,how u go fashi ur woman for mere 500k,tell the guy 5m or nothing

For which kain babe...na Queen of The Coast? grin
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by yomanovic: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
addictiv: 1. you dont love this woman if you do you would want to be the one to make her happy instead of letting another man do the job
2. how can you even think of collecting just 500k to leave her......was she that cheap to you?
3. it is evident that she wants you but you want 500k instead
4. even if you dont want her taking money form the guy is an insult to her and a disgrace to your person...you ll never be able to look her in the eye after that. if she wants to go let her go, but never ever collect money from her suitor.
5. what if it is a test or bet btw her and the guy and he wants to show her that you dont give a damn about her....you ll just prove that by taking the money
6. your intergity is more important bro..money isnt everything..cheers

Nice talk.
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by yomanovic: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Richfella: Bros take it, before he changes his mind!

Please tell him my girlfriend is for sale too. Lucky chap grin.

Tales by moonlight.

This is a bad advise. Bro, you came to this world the same way the guy offering the money and even Obama did. So far there is life, the sky is wide enough for you to spread your wings and fly like a butterfly. You can make more from life instead of giving yourself out cheap. Take your time. The whole thing might truly be her idea just in case she wants to go wit d american returnee. Take your time. If she goes with him, just have it at the back of your mind that God has a better plan for you. If the guy that eventually married my x girl had offered me, who knows? I might and I might not have collected it but she left me for him but after about two years of marriage with a kid, the guy has kicked her out. But the deal is that I loved her so much that while I was in the university, I didnt date any girl becos I had her waiting for me back at home. Bro, take your time. Money is not everything. Besides, the kind problem wey money go create, money no go fit solve am oo
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Story story tongue. Anyways He won't pay shit. He is just testing the guy so that he can report her to his girlfriend besides it's not even the op's post but someone elses who is not even online to see our responses.
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
yomanovic:

This is a bad advise. Bro, you came to this world the same way the guy offering the money and even Obama did. So far there is life, the sky is wide enough for you to spread your wings and fly like a butterfly. You can make more from life instead of giving yourself out cheap. Take your time. The whole thing might truly be her idea just in case she wants to go wit d american returnee. Take your time. If she goes with him, just have it at the back of your mind that God has a better plan for you. If the guy that eventually married my x girl had offered me, who knows? I might and I might not have collected it but she left me for him but after about two years of marriage with a kid, the guy has kicked her out. But the deal is that I loved her so much that while I was in the university, I didnt date any girl becos I had her waiting for me back at home. Bro, take your time. Money is not everything. Besides, the kind problem wey money go create, money no go fit solve am oo

Calm down bro. This na fiction we dey deal with for here.

1 Like

Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
LMFAO! That's all I wanna say for now
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by funkyjms: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Richfella:

Calm down bro. This na fiction we dey deal with for here.

lmao grin
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Lucasbalo(m): 4:10am On Sep 13, 2013
I will pay u double that amount when i get to Nigeria in couple months. Its that a deal ?
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by fuckluv(f): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2013
lynpetra: I know know say men don plenty for this gold-digging venture. grin grin grin
Infact dem borku 4 nairaland! No wonder they are always dissing ladies who gave no damn abt their impoverished state. Pot calling d kettle black undecided
Re: HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are U In That Relationship For Love Or Pity??! / Will You Date This Military Man? / Guys, Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Could Draw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.