Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements (10185 Views)

After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? / Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by atlwireles: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
You people don't have to like Akpabio,is not by force. We are not begging you to like him. We are ready to make him our Nigerdelta president after Goodluck. Keep your fashola, we will keep our Akpabio. This one Nigeria will come to an end one day, so we don't have to see each other at all. Stay in your southwest as we will gladly stay in our southsouth.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ba7man(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls, someone should post pics of the C.B.D in Uyo......there has to be one or else Uyo is a town with good roads.

There is no basis of comparism. The whole Uyo can't be as big as Yaba alone.....or even half as developed.

Akpabio is still laying the foundation of what Lagos has been for almost a century.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by hopilo: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus: Great pics Agbameta! I will also add the ones I have.

This is one of the five general hospitals being built!

I like the challenge nairaland have help to generate, this will cause our leaders to work even more, please if you have pictures of places our dear governor Akpabio has not touch just post it, one thing l am so sure of that my great leader is that he will just turn the wind of uncommon transformation to that direction and you will in no time see something befiting. for that skill acquisation center picture posted by you, l can gurantee you that place will have a face lift because my Governor loves challenges like this. I don't know of Fashola.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Goddex: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
atlwireles: You people don't have to like Akpabio,is not by force. We are not begging you to like him. We are ready to make him our Nigerdelta president after Goodluck. Keep your fashola, we will keep our Akpabio. This one Nigeria will come to an end one day, so we don't have to see each other at all. Stay in your southwest as we will gladly stay in our southsouth.

So, was it Fashola that developed Lagos?
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by atlwireles: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Goddex:

So, was it Fashola that developed Lagos?

Don't care. Make una keep una lagos.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ocelot2006(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: I'll ignore the comical side of boasting with some village prison. Even the fact that you need new prisons to house criminals instead providing basic necessities for the citizenry is a reflection of Akpabios akwa ibom's status as the most violent state in Nigeria and also the murder capital of Nigeria.

The village governor built a prison in his village, but he stashed his own precious family in peaceful Lagos under the care of Fashola and the Lagos state government far far away from Akpabio's murder capital of Nigeria..smh.

This is the silliest and pointless thread ever....

Care to provide verifiable statistics to back up that nonsensical claim of yours about Akwa Ibom state? No? Then shut the f@&k up. Silly Arrow.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Reptyle(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus: Ikot Ekpene Prisons. Built and handed over to the FG by the Akwa Ibom State government.

The prison is finer than some noise makers achievements. I no call anybody name oh. hahahahahahahahahaha!

See as Ayoko city be like resort. Choi!

Akwa Ibom Ayaya!!!

Godswill be done!!!

Dem no build no schools anymore
Dem no build no hospital
All dem build is prison prison
All dem build is a prison prison

RIP Lucky Dube sad sad sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White race are destroying Africans - here's how to defeat them. / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone / Sowore, Jalingo: SERAP Writes NJC, Seeks Directives On Citizens’ Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.