Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements (10186 Views)

After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? / Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eldomslam: Akpabio beats fashola handsdown..

@ ujoinme

I have a proposition.

Lets compare their work starting from 2007 since both Fashola and akpabio entered their state houses at the same time so this is fair game.

The best way to settle this issue once and for all is detail their work side by side based on the list below..

Schools

Hosipitals

Maternal centers and clinics

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Skill centers and Human development

Universities

State institutions

Now, are you ready to put ypur money where your mouth is? grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

One love . . . cool . . Agba-Mental getting r@ped serially

Kai!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus:

Is it every thread you see on NL you have to click and follow? Hahahahahahaha! Troll! Why do you care?

Who cares if you appreciate Akpabio? Who needs your appreciation or support? You are inconsequential. Abeg clear road joor! Agbero II from Alausa. grin grin

What has this gat to do with akpabios prison yard?
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: ^^^^ Still no taker?? grin grin

Cowards they are. Deep inside them they know that the fool in uyo is a fraud.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Rossikk(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus:

Why are you guys even bothered about trolls. Enjoy the thread bro. Leave agba whatever to his kids play. He is inconsequential.

Check out this pic! Breath taking!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1304724_Uyo_City_of_Peace_and_Beauty_83_jpg5523c4794e10fa99251f998a8ef3ea55

Sometimes you just have to hand it to the govt when they do the right thing. This road will grace any country on earth including Japan, Switzerland, Germany and UAE. First class engineering in full view.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

What has this gat to do with akpabios prison yard?

Did you mean got?

You go soon speak Mandarin wait.
No need for gibberish today eh?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Eldomslam: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

@ ujoinme

I have a proposition.

Lets compare their work starting from 2007 since both Fashola and akpabio entered their state houses at the same time so this is fair game.

The best way to settle this issue once and for all is detail their work side by side based on the list below..

Schools

Hosipitals

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Universities

State institutions

Now, are you ready to put [b]ypur money where your [/b]mouth is? grin grin

In spite of free education...sh**t is cray for real
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Demdem]

demdem you are the fool my friend. by coming to shout a nairalander down for complementing his governor for building a standard prison in his state. A responsibility of the FG that the state embraced.

Meanwhile goons like you go around celebrating streetlight and other mundane things as development.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by tsomething: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Adults drive cars, kids don't

Adults pay tolls, kids don't

So why charge little kids N1000 just to seek knowledge in a public Library..?

Do you have a sane and functioning brain at all? grin grin

And the ones paying 300K at LASU are what ? Higher kids?
Meanwhile even after extorting such amount from them, he could still allow them go on strike .

10 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Mogidi2: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
But why is Gbawe not here helping these guys, this is repulsive? He's in the Lamido thread saying very little while agbameta and demdem are getting pummeled here left and right. This is disgusting, can't watch am out.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus:

Bro, check this one out! I love it! and the state government does not need to declare a public holiday so the whole city can come out and witness it and celebrate it.

Lolz . . .That's some serious high grade bridge and it's totally free with no magu magu toll booth erected cheesy. . .

Akpabio is a silent performer . .No needless commisioning celebration even when a DMT toilet facility is erected . . .

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
t-something:

And the ones paying 300K at LASU are what ? Higher kids?
Meanwhile even after extorting such amount from them, he could still allow them go on strike .

Show me any school where students don't pay school fees..

Btw way..

10th best University in Nigeria = Lagos state university.

33rd Best University in Nigeria = University of Uyo.

55th Best University in Nigeria = Akwa Ibom state University..

http://www.4icu.org/ng/

Levels dey may friend.. grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

Cowards they are. Deep inside them they know that the fool in uyo is a fraud.

They are trying hard not to expose their fraud.... grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Rossikk:

I suspected this fool was Eko Ile. Thanks for confirming!! sad sad

you are welcome. the fraud can not hide his spot
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Smh 4 apc peeps.They are vry predictable.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by 1radioguru1: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Did any of the akapabio cheerleaders, miss the post that says the penny was built in collaboration with the u.k government for the much awaited nigerian criminals transfer thingy.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
1radioguru1: Did any of the akapabio cheerleaders, miss the post that says the penny was built in collaboration with the u.k government for the much awaited nigerian criminals transfer thingy.

grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
1radioguru1: Did any of the akapabio cheerleaders, miss the post that says the penny was built in collaboration with the u.k government for the much awaited nigerian criminals transfer thingy.

Why are you clutching at straws? What difference does that make? You are getting too desperate. Cheer up bro! It aint that bad now. e go better one day. Now is Akwa Ibom's time. Dont freak out!!! grin grin grin

Ibom Ayaya!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by tsomething: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Show me any school where students don't pay school fees..

Btw way..

Levels dey may friend.. grin grin

That website stated "web rankings" so stop spewing rubbish facts from your keyboard .

Students pay fees but no student should pay 300K for a public university and still go on strike like peeps who pay less than one tenth of that.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus:

Why are you cluthcing at straws? [b]What difference does that make? [/b]You are getting too desperate. Cheer up bro! It aint that bad now. e go better one day. Now is Akwa Ibom's time. Dont freak out!!! grin grin grin

The UK government built the prison with British funds to house criminals from the murder capital of Nigeria... grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2013

View 1radioguru1's Profile
Nairaland Forum / 1radioguru1's Profile
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To 1radioguru1
[size=14pt]Time registered: September 11, 2013

Time spent online: 5 hours & 31 minutes
View[b] 1radioguru1's posts (3) [/b]| View 1radioguru1's topics (0)
[/size]

. . . Need we say more . . . . An alternate cowardly ID . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by 1radioguru1: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus:

Why are you clutching at straws? What difference does that make? You are getting too desperate. Cheer up bro! It aint that bad now. e go better one day. Now is Akwa Ibom's time. Dont freak out!!! grin grin grin

Ibom Ayaya!!!

big bro, don't just go there uncle fash is years ahead of akapabio. Talking from my expirence of stepping out well in both state. Have you seen the brigde connecting iddo to lagos- badagry expressway and many other first policies light rail, the agric revamping, lasuth make must f.g tetiary health institutions look like a p.h.c and load of other things don't just compare both men fash is not a nigerian stock of public officers. The akapabio nuclear family are domiciling in lasigidi speaks volume of which state gat the better administrator.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by 1radioguru1: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

. . . Need we say more . . . . An alternate cowardly ID . . . .

am a newbie here. How does that change anything from my post.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Ayekotoo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

@ ujoinme

I have a proposition.

Schools

Hosipitals

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Universities

State institutions

Now, are you ready to put ypur money where your mouth is? grin grin

I add Agriculture, Housing, Environment, Sports, Energy. I bet you Akpabio will be a glorified village planner.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
1radioguru1:

You don't say grin . . . .
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
gbanikiti: Across the shores of Nigeria, a certain country is closing its prisons for lack of criminals. Here in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom precisely, Akpabio is encouraging criminality by building state of the art prisons.

I dey fear to laugh!! grin
Berem! Have You earned yourself a ban?
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
1radioguru1:

Don't waste time on Jamiu the clown...

The action is right here>>>>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/1438144/attention-nl-mods-members#1438144.11
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Don't waste time on Jamiu the clown...

The action is right here>>>>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/1438144/attention-nl-mods-members#1438144.11

Hey maggot . .is that one of your new collection in addition to Babapupa, Eko Ile, Plaindealer, Agba-Mental, and Mafia Man . . .

You are the new Musiwa on this board cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Ayekotoo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
My fingers are itching me. I feel like uploading pictures for these PDP lapdogs and show them what Governance is all about.

From Agriculture, Transportation, Energy, IGR, Education, etc
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ayekotoo: My fingers are itching me. I feel like uploading pictures for these PDP lapdogs and show them what Governance is all about.

**smh** . . .Na today . . . .
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:
[s]
Hey maggot . .is that one of your new collection in addition to Babapupa, Eko Ile, Plaindealer, Agba-Mental, and Mafia Man . . .

You are the new Musiwa on this board [/s]

Jamiu, stop jumping and raising your hand.. you short old midget, I saw you, but you are very irrelevant tight now, I have bigger fish to fry...
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ayekotoo: My fingers are itching me. I feel like uploading pictures for these PDP lapdogs and show them what Governance is all about.

go ahead APC lapdog we are watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants / NBS: Nigeria’s Exports Outpace Imports, Trade Surplus Hit ₦‎3.5trn In 9 Months / Court Rules On Suit Challenging Akpabio’s Eligibility Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.