Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,305 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements (10190 Views)

After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? / Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
t-something:
[s]just going through the various comments from agbameta and demdem , it just proved how shallow the reasoning of these kids are. first I can't believe a reasonable person would criticise this project embarked by a state government to complement the efforts of the FG. If all tiers of government were to complement each other in development projects instead of competing, Nigeria would develop faster and we would stop throwing our frustration to the FG.

Even though it's a prison facility , it looks better than most schools their paymasters built in 6 years .Just so you know Akpabio isn't as loud mouthed like your Fashola idol who goes on international TV to commission street lights. This facility had since been completed and put to use over 2 years ago and no one heard any noise.

Another funny thing about your posts are where you claim Akpabio kept his family in Lagos because its safer than uyo. Are you really this dumb or your just ignorant due to the fact you have never travelled outside Lagos ? Let us even assume that Uyo isn't safe, didn't your sense tell you that he would prefer Abuja over Lagos of all places.

My brother stop displaying your ignorance in public, it makes people think your brain cells are soaked with urine.[/s]

Thanks for the meaningless essay, I'll pass it on to Mr Shalanga as requested.. grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yeah. Eko Ile. That online subscritption system is just the icing on the cake. It is so beautiful. It actually means parent can keep track of their childrens activities in the library. I love it. I am actually implementing something similar for an organization using open source code. Brilliant stuff!

The only problem is you have to actually have a facility to even use such a user management system. So your state kids do not qualify for that because you have no such facility. Dont worry, one day e go better! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
,http://ibomelibrary.org/index.php/my-account/subscribe

The Phony and tolled Library.... grin grin grin

Even school children must pay to use that phoniness called library...smh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
homesteady: Chai!! I'm 100% percent sure that if fashola also goes to renovate the prisons in lagos, this same people will start worshipping him!

Stick to what u know and stop talking crap. Renovating existing prisons is far diferent from building a world class prison. Even at that av not read such. Let him do it and wait for my response.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus: @Agbameta, that is a beautiful van right there, isnt it? You sure wish you could take a ride in that, I know! Hahahahahahahahaha. One day, e go better for you. I know at the end of the day, Fashola pays you guys peanuts and keeps the lion share... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

So to u its fresh air right?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus: [s]Yeah. Eko Ile. That online subscritption system is just the icing on the cake. It is so beautiful. It actually means parent can keep track of their childrens activities in the library. I love it. I am actually implementing something similar for an organization using open source code. Brilliant stuff!

The only problem is you have to actually have a facility to even use such a user management system. So your state kids do not qualify for that because you have no such facility. Dont worry, one day e go better! [/s]

Yes, it's very beautiful, just too bad your kids can not enjoy it, but the same kids must pay akpabio N1000 to use the phoney library..

Very very smart indeed... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

In ur very daft state, u placed a prison yard and expect us to praise akpabio who u claimed is doing wonders better than Fashola . U placed the thread in public domain so shut da hell up.
I am the first on this thread that appreciated akpabios roads so what's ur fuss?
Prison yard. Nonsense.

Is it every thread you see on NL you have to click and follow? Hahahahahahaha! Troll! Why do you care?

Who cares if you appreciate Akpabio? Who needs your appreciation or support? You are inconsequential. Abeg clear road joor! Agbero II from Alausa. grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
t-something:
just going through the various comments from agbameta and demdem , it just proved how shallow the reasoning of these kids are. first I can't believe a reasonable person would criticise this project embarked by a state government to complement the efforts of the FG. If all tiers of government were to complement each other in development projects instead of competing, Nigeria would develop faster and we would stop throwing our frustration to the FG.

Even though it's a prison facility , it looks better than most schools their paymasters built in 6 years .Just so you know Akpabio isn't as loud mouthed like your Fashola idol who goes on international TV to commission street lights. This facility had since been completed and put to use over 2 years ago and no one heard any noise.

Another funny thing about your posts are where you claim Akpabio kept his family in Lagos because its safer than uyo. Are you really this dumb or your just ignorant due to the fact you have never travelled outside Lagos ? Let us even assume that Uyo isn't safe, didn't your sense tell you that he would prefer Abuja over Lagos of all places.

My brother stop displaying your ignorance in public, it makes people think your brain cells are soaked with urine.

Hm !! This one too enter . .Chei !!!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

So to u its fresh air right?

Thank God you're here to help your bros. It was obscene watching ujoine and theoctopus whoop his azz I tell ya.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
@ ujoinme

I have a proposition.

Lets compare their work starting from 2007 since both Fashola and akpabio entered their state houses at the same time so this is fair game.

The best way to settle this issue once and for all is detail their work side by side based on the list below..

Schools

Hosipitals

Maternal centers and clinics

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Skill centers and Human development

Universities

State institutions

Now, are you ready to put ypur money where your mouth is? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
^^^^ Still no taker?? grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: ,http://ibomelibrary.org/index.php/my-account/subscribe

The Phony and tolled Library.... grin grin grin

Even school children must pay to use that phoniness called library...smh grin grin

I just liked this your post. I was actually looking for the picture. Thanks for putting it up. You have really helped me a lot today! Thanks a million!

Eshe gan! grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Goddex: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: Too scared to accept the challenge..? grin grin

Bros, I live in Lagos and my job takes me to several states of Nigeria including Akwa Ibom. Fashola cannot match just five legacy projects of Akpabio govt - Ibom International Airport, Road network, Seaport, Ibom Power Plant and Stadium. Akpabio leads by far eventhough the media hype is not there to make noise about his achievements. I once told my colleagues that if all the Nigerian states were developing at the pace of Akwa Ibom Niaja will make the G20 in 2020 easily.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: @ ujoinme

I have a proposition.

Lets compare their work starting from 2007 since both Fashola and akpabio entered their state houses at the same time so this is fair game.

The best way to settle this issue once and for all is detail their work side by side based on the list below..

Schools

Hosipitals

Maternal centers and clinics

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Skill centers and Human development

Universities

State institutions

Now, are you ready to put ypur money where your mouth is?

Are you game grin grin grin

This is more like it. I expect sane minds to support the above.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
t-something:
just going through the various comments from agbameta and demdem , it just proved how shallow the reasoning of these kids are. first I can't believe a reasonable person would criticise this project embarked by a state government to complement the efforts of the FG. If all tiers of government were to complement each other in development projects instead of competing, Nigeria would develop faster and we would stop throwing our frustration to the FG.

My brother stop displaying your ignorance in public, it makes people think your brain cells are soaked with urine.

Kai!!!!
I didn't see this until jmaine referenced it.

Lol!!! thanks jmaine.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: ^^^^ Still no taker?? grin grin

Guy. Do you really take yourself this serious! Do you really think anyone cares that much about you or your post? You must really be delusional!!! grin grin grin

You are as important as the worst post in the NL events section! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by tsomething: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Yes, it's very beautiful, just too bad your kids can not enjoy it, but the same kids must pay akpabio N1000 to use the phoney library..

Very very smart indeed... grin grin

Isn't it better to pay N1000 for something you can use than pay tolls at every 10km for a 50km road that hasn't been completed even after 7 years . Or paying 300K for a State university .

Again I warn you stop displaying your ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

They are not same enough to put their money where your mouth is, even Akpabio himself won't try it hence stashing his own Family in Lagos.

They are dodging the challenge for a reason... grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Emmadani: if u dnt know anytin about aks just shutup and stop show ur stupidity in public.

U can prove my post wrong by showing pictures or world class schools and water projects akpabio built instead of exposing ur foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

You two dem dem and eko ile AkA agbameta should first post your lagos state certificate of origin not the oluwole that you used to get that LAMATA job thereby depriving the bonafide indigenes of lagos the chance for a job that's rightfully theirs.
once we acertain your origin then we can talk.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
t-something:

Isn't it better to pay N1000 for something you can use than pay tolls at every 10km for a 50km road that hasn't been completed even after 7 years . Or paying 300K for a State university .

Again I warn you stop displaying your ignorance.

Adults drive cars, kids don't

Adults pay tolls, kids don't

So why charge little kids N1000 just to seek knowledge in a public Library..?

Do you have a sane and functioning brain at all? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

They are not same enough to put their money where your mouth is, even Akpabio himself won't try it hence stashing his own Family in Lagos.

They are dodging the challenge for a reason... grin

Where's Demdem's mouth? Is it up your azz?
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

Hm !! This one too enter . .Chei !!!

Bro, check this one out! I love it! and the state government does not need to declare a public holiday so the whole city can come out and witness it and celebrate it.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

U can prove my post wrong by showing pictures or world class schools and water projects akpabio built instead of exposing ur foolishness.

No one will post anything for you. did we post the boreholes and the hospitals for you? Unlike your ACN achievements Akpabios work is tangible and of public knowledge.you are an unrepentant propagandist who isn't interested in objectivity.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

you are goon, i will be happy to compare akpabio's work along side fashola at anytime. but that request has to come from an objective and bonafide lagos indigene of which you are not.
you my friend Eko ile AKA agbameta are from the bushes of Osun state and because you are ashamed of your state of origin you claim lagos. the only comparison i will make with you is to compare Akwa ibom with your native state of Osun.

Coward, accept the challenge and spare us more stupudity from ur skull.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

You two dem dem and eko ile AkA agbameta should first post your lagos state certificate of origin not the oluwole that you used to get that LAMATA job thereby depriving the bonafide indigenes of lagos the chance for a job that's rightfully theirs.
once we acertain your origin then we can talk.

We heard you the first time, you are scared and obviously posting dumb nonsense just to to dodge the challenge

Stop the silliness, it's getting redundant...
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Shine It:

Kai!!!!
I didn't see this until jmaine referenced it.

Lol!!! thanks jmaine.

One love . . . cool . . Agba-Mental getting r@ped serially

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

We heard you the first time, you are scared and obviously posting dumb nonsense just to to dodge the challenge

Stop the silliness, it's getting redundant...

Does that mean you dont have your "original copy" of lagos state certificate of origin?
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

Coward, accept the challenge and spare us more stupudity from ur skull.

Is the bolded a new word? What does it mean if I may ask?
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Eldomslam: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
These apc goons piss me off....its only a dark minded person that will compare Akpabio and fashola...dang that ish is cray for real....interms of infrastructure...Akpabio beats fashola handsdown..be it road,etc...for fccks sake 80% of roads in Akwa ibom were constructed by juluis berger....

who is even arguing with these apc goons?...let each and everyone of us bring out achievements of our various state governors....most people that claim lagos and praise fashola are not even from lagos state...so osun,ogun,ekiti,ondo,oshogbo etc no get citizens on NL abi?..niggahs with massive complex issues...nansense

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

If goons like you can shout about a street light and a 7km road why not a prison

Qoute my post on that thread and prove to all that u aren't a shameless liar.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
It's free to be an inmate in the finnest and world class prison, but school kids must be tolled and must pay N1000 to use the phony library...

Only in Akpabio land... no wonder his own kids are gegelly enjoying the good life in Lagos...

Poor people of Akwa Ibom don suffer... grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Didn’t Share Jonathan’s Rice As Xmas Gift —Edo PDP Gov Aspirant / Fuel Price Hike Looms As Crude Oil Hits $71/Barrel / Kano: No Aspirant Contested Makoda LG Assembly Seat Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.