Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements (10189 Views)

After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? / Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Jamiu, stop jumping and raising your hand.. you short old midget, I saw you, but you are very irrelevant tight now, I have bigger fish to fry...

lolz . . .Musiwa version 2. . .what kinda coward deploys numerous handle to handle simple mental engagements . .

I dey laff ooo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Freeanijoo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: It's free to be an inmate in the finnest and world class prison, but school kids must be tolled and must pay N1000 to use the phony library...

Only in Akpabio land... no wonder his own kids are gegelly enjoying the good life in Lagos...

Poor people of Akwa Ibom don suffer... grin grin
hey boy go get a live, mfem like you.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
Freeanijoo: hey boy go get a live life, mfem like you.

grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by MafiaMan: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

Hey maggot . .is that one of your new collection in addition to Babapupa, Eko Ile, Plaindealer, Agba-Mental, and Mafia Man . . .

You are the new Musiwa on this board cheesy

Are you high on some cheap grass? Mafia Man? Like WTF are you onto you this sleeky goat?
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mafia Man:

Are you high on some cheap grass? Mafia Man? Like WTF are you onto you this sleeky goat?

Egbon Jamiu is old and senile, you are lucky he didn't label you Putin...
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

. . . Need we say more . . . . An alternate cowardly ID . . . .

jmaine you too much abeg Lol!!

Apt observation my friend and also the Ayekotoo character is suspect. I noticed Demdem through his style of writing have about 3 handles but eko ile's own run in their tens.
Kudos @jamaine

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mafia Man:

agbameta:

Egbon Jamiu is old and senile, you are lucky he didn't label you Putin...

Look at the Siamese dullards . . . . .
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by MafiaMan: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
[size=48pt]Here is the MORTAL KOMBAT[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1438144/attention-nl-mods-members#18100132

Don't make me waste my pop corn and chilled cans of coke.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by MafiaMan: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

Look at the Siamese dullards . . . . .

Take this challenge and stop acting like a menstrual pad you are.

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mafia Man: Here is the MORTAL KOMBAT

Bring them forward to this thread . .It was left unfinished . . .Babapupa ,Eko Ile, Plaindealer, Agba-Mental, and Mafia Man do you remember . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1138739/truth-fasholas-success

Let's get the thread above cracking . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mafia Man: [size=48pt]Here is the MORTAL KOMBAT[/size]

What? Is this what you're having for dinner? And to announce it to the world makes it even more re'tarded.
ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mafia Man:

They are too weak and incompetent to accept the challenge so I did on their lazy behalf... grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

They are too weak and incompetent to accept the challenge so I did on their lazy behalf... grin

I hope you can muscle up more than your cheap brother who has pop corn and chilled cans of coke for dinner.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mafia Man, Agba-Mental :

Here is the MORTAL KOMBAT

Tears of despair identified . . . grin

Let's parry in the thread below . . .

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by MafiaMan: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Shine It:

What? Is this what you're having for dinner? And to announce it to the world makes it even more re'tarded.
ROFLMAO!!!

I hate it when gutter dwelling maggots quote me.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Don't waste time on Jamiu the clown...

The action is right here>>>>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/1438144/attention-nl-mods-members#1438144.11

Eko ile AKA agbameta and demdem with all your pseudo usernames/ handles, the reason i engaged goons like you here was to draw you out so nairalanders will know who you are and what your antics are. that quest i have accomplished. people now know what u are up to . if u like open as many handles as you like you are spotted and will not hide because all you have is hatred,tribalism and propaganda.

you can open as many tribalist/ propaganda fueled threads as you like i will not join issues with you anymore for i don't suffer fools like you. my job here is done bye. and keep the different handles coming.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mafia Man:

I hate it when gutter dwelling maggots quote me.

Bros I hate it even more when broke azz niggas who has coke and popcorn for dinner act all grown up.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by MafiaMan: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

Jamiu, the maggots munching coward is running with his tail between his legs.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:
[s]
Eko ile AKA agbameta and demdem with all your pseudo usernames/ handles, the reason i engaged goons like you here was to draw you out so nairalanders will know who you are and what your antics are. that quest i have accomplished. people now know what u are up to . if u like open as many handles as you like you are spotted and will not hide because all you have is hatred,tribalism and propaganda.

you can open as many tribalist/ propaganda fueled threads as you like i will not join issues with you anymore for i don't suffer fools like you. my job here is done bye. and keep the different handles coming. [/s]

I need your valuable contribution here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/1438144/attention-nl-mods-members#1438144.11
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by MafiaMan: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mafia Man:

Considering you're having popcorn and coke for dinner am in the mood for charity work. Post your broke azz phone number and I'd send you some credit.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mafia Man:

Running from the mentally crippled Musiwa-esque Eko Ile . . You got to be kidding me . . grin

Ayam laving cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Shine It:

Considering you're having popcorn and coke for dinner am in the mood for charity work. Post your broke azz phone number and I'd send you some credit.

The funny part is the dude keeps entertaining us endlessly with his multiple handles just to feel some needless comforts.

He feels like crying now , especially when his redundant comrades left him all alone to dry out here grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

No one will post anything for you.

then shut ur trap.

did we post the boreholes and the hospitals for you?

Nop, Akpabio himself posted those pictures on his website. that to him is an epitome of development.

Unlike your ACN achievements Akpabios work is tangible and of public knowledge.

Before u came in here, i was the first to acknowledge that the fool built roads, not just roads but good roads. i kno this because i have seen it myself. Apart from that, no show.

you are an unrepentant propagandist who isn't interested in objectivity.

The same old senseless lines. show us his acheivements for the past 6yrs excluding roads abegiii

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
Shine It:

Is the bolded a new word? What does it mean if I may ask?

so in ur daft state, u dont know that was a typo error right? was mobile then and had to attend to u guys madness immediately before u corrupt virgin minds.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Shine It:

Did you mean got?

You go soon speak Mandarin wait.
No need for gibberish today eh?

u gotta shut the hell up and face the topic of discussion which is akpabios prison yard.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme: [/quote]

[quote author=Demdem]

Qoute my post on that thread and prove to all that u aren't a shameless liar.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
1radioguru1: Did any of the akapabio cheerleaders, miss the post that says the penny was built in collaboration with the u.k government for the much awaited nigerian criminals transfer thingy.

what shocked shocked shocked so the fool didnt even build it 100% WTF grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ayekotoo:

I add Agriculture, Housing, Environment, Sports, Energy. I bet you Akpabio will be a glorified village planner.

The fool only built roads. good roads. apart from that, Nothing substantial again.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ayekotoo: My fingers are itching me. I feel like uploading pictures for these PDP lapdogs and show them what Governance is all about.

From Agriculture, Transportation, Energy, IGR, Education, etc

they are cowards. A challenge was thrown at them and they suddenly kept mute. rubbish.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Rad1cal: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Anger and Pain Contraption dummies beaten black and blue shocked

theoctopus and co, i sight Una oo smiley
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by rozayx5(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: As poverty mounts in Akwa Ibom, Gov. Akpabio acquires million-dollar bullet-proof luxury vans

Mr. Akpabio took delivery of the armoured Mercedes Benz vans recently after they were customized to his specifications by TAC in Texas, website Saharareporters.com quoted a source as saying.

The vans will join a remarkable fleet of top-of-the-line bulletproof luxury Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV) Mr. Akpabio already has in his official convoy, making the latest purchase superfluous and insensitive, insiders in the government reportedly told the website.

PREMIUM TIMES later downloaded the photographs of the tastefully customized vans from the Facebook page of The Texas Armoring Company, which is using the images to promote its products.

The company could not be reached for the actual cost of the vans. Calls to its Texas office were unanswered. But those familiar with automobiles and their costs say Mr. Akpabio could have spent about a million dollar depending on the extent of customisation and the number of units.

The governor too could not be reached for comments Tuesday night.

Mr. Akpabio is one of Nigeria’s most profligate governors, spending his state funds as if they were his personal wealth.

At a forum held in honour of the movie industry in Nigeria on March 3, Mr. Akpabio promised to release an unsolicited N50million for a so-called ‘Goodluck Jonathan Prize’ award for best performers in the film industry.

A few days later, he announced a gift of two brand new Toyota Prado SUVs to Tuface and his wife. He also promised to bankroll an all-expense paid trip for 29 delegates from the state to attend the white wedding of the couple fixed for Dubai, the United Arab Emirate on March 23.

Besides, he also hosted a lavish state dinner in honour of the couples and promised to rehabilitate the Eket-Ibeno Road ahead of the child dedication of Tuface and Annie.

A governor, who seems to have obsession for awards, Mr. Akpabio is known to move around with huge cash taken from the state coffers, recklessly distributing them to whoever captures his fancy.

He is believed to be spending heavily buying good press and awards across the country.

In March last year, three staff of the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCo) attached to Arik Airlines were arrested for allegedly stealing N2million from the luggage of a Government House, Uyo protocol staff at Ibom International Airport.

The money was said to have been removed from the about N8million reportedly taken to Lagos by the protocol team for use during Governor Akpabio’s trip for his investiture as the Sun Newspapers Man of the Year award ceremony a few days earlier.

Bundles of the mint-fresh notes reportedly kept in one of the official’s luggage allegedly developed wings in mysterious circumstances when some top government officials on the governor’s entourage were returning to Uyo.

Nothing has been heard of the case for a long time but there were reports at the time that the state government was pressuring the police to drop the case against the airline officials to avoid bad publicity for the state.

Governor Akpabio is widely celebrated in the local media and the Peoples Democratic Party for “governing Akwa Ibom State well”.

But residents say beyond the facade, the poverty and unemployment rate in the state remained among the highest in the country.

Local contractors are routinely ignored for multinationals in the execution of infrastructural projects, and residents complain of huge capital flights from the state.

The largest employer of labour in the state remains the civil service which is already overstaffed.

Most state-owned industries have closed shop and the state is not known to have attracted any substantial investment in spite of Governor Akpabio’s several overseas trip in search of foreign investors.

Worried by the massive poverty in the state, the Anglican Bishop of Uyo Diocese, the Rt. Rev. Isaac Orama, on September 12, 2012, advised Mr. Akpabio to face reality and fight the widespread unemployment and poverty in the state.

Mr. Orama gave the advice while delivering the Bishop’s Charge 2012 at the first session of the sixth Synod of the Anglican faithful drawn from churches in the Uyo Diocese.

But residents say Mr. Akpabio has not hearkened to the call, but has instead been wasting even the limited funds available to the state.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/124394-as-poverty-mounts-in-akwa-ibom-gov-akpabio-acquires-million-dollar-bullet-proof-luxury-vans.html

try as hard as you can he spent less than what Tinubu spent on a Birthday lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin / Wike Decries The Role Of The Military In The 2019 Rivers Governorship Election / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Officially Inaugurated As 7th Kwara State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.