Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements (10184 Views)

After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? / Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

Now u are putting ur brain to work. Show me more of this and excellent water projects cum hospitals and not prison yard.

I dont need to show you anything. I didnt put up the thread for you. You are inconsequential. A small ant. I dont do agberos and bigots....sorry... grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by homesteady(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Chai!! I'm 100% percent sure that if fashola also goes to renovate the prisons in lagos, this same people will start worshipping him!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Agbameta, that is a beautiful van right there, isnt it? You sure wish you could take a ride in that, I know! Hahahahahahahahaha. One day, e go better for you. I know at the end of the day, Fashola pays you guys peanuts and keeps the lion share... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:
[s]
First congratulations for taking my advice to change your user name from eko ile to agbameta due to the controversy that surrounded eko ile.

Akpabio has not relocated his family to lagos His family were just visiting their house in Lagos.FACT Akpabio has lived in lagos most of his adult life prior to being made commissioner by Gov. Attah he lived and worked in lagos . when he took the mantle of leadership as gov. he did not sale his home in Lagos he maintained it just like most nigerians do.
The reason most nigerians have houses in lagos is not because of fashola nor his godfather tinubu has done,but because lagos is the commercial capital of nigeria and was one time the Nations capital where the resources of the nation was used to develope it hence the congregation of nigerians in lagos.
But these are facts that you already know but since it is not in consonant with the lies you want to sale hence you will not acknowledge it. But most nigerians are not like you and know this facts for they are not blinded by tribalism or party affiliation like you are, so that will make your job very difficult.

Nigerians know Akpabio to be a rare germ when it comes to administering a state and delivering the dividends of democracy to his constituent and no amount of propaganda by you or any of your fellow APC/ACN lapdogs can change that fact.[/s]

Abeg stop crying on my shoulders because your Oga build village prison to accommodate you and your people poor in Akwa Ibom grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
homesteady: Chai!! I'm 100% percent sure that if fashola also goes to renovate the prisons in lagos, this same people will start worshipping him!

Absolutely . . . .
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus:

I dont need to talk much in this thread, The picture has spoken the major message. Then you guys have done the rest for me. People are reading your jealousy, bile, bitterness, partisan comments and bigot statements. That is all I need to drive the thread.

Thank you for helping me out! You are the best! Eshe!

NB:

If you want to see the other infrastructure he has built, check out the thread by Rossike. It is breath taking. The world class stadium is almost compete now and the airport is going on strong. The airport will showcase the first airplane repair hanger in the whole of west and central Africa. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Who is laughing now! grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP dont waste your energy in posting or proving anything to Demdem, Agbameta AKA ekoile they like the devil know akpabio and his transformational agenda very well and tremble at it.
The reason the post what they do is not out of conviction but they are paid by ACN/APC. because Akpabio is the nemesis to their ACN/APC agenda hence the attacks it has nothing to do with akpabios performance.

I have engaged this goons before and i know their antics.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
@ujoinme, dont waste your bandwidth on trolls. Dont even bother. They are no worth it. Some of them dont even have voters card! Like the ones that post from pechkam. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

OP dont waste your energy in posting or proving anything to Demdem, Agbameta AKA ekoile they like the devil know akpabio and his transformational agenda very well and tremble at it.
The reason the post what they do is not out of conviction but they are paid by ACN/APC. because Akpabio is the nemesis to their ACN/APC agenda hence the attacks it has nothing to do with akpabios performance.

I have engaged this goons before and i know their antics.

Me? Waste my time on motor parks touts? Never! My time is too precious to me
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Akwa-Ibom Mini-water Project Collapses Killing One

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318749_Direct_labourWater_jpg3c5a29c6a5b0c2ecf8e3419086427332[/img]

The overhead tank of a mini-water project at Ukana Iba, Essien Udim Local Government, Akwa Ibom State, on Thursday collapsed, killing one person and injuring another.

Eyewitnesses told our correspondent that the water project was supposed to be inaugurated on Thursday (yesterday).

One of the eyewitnesses, Etim Eyo, said, “The men were trying to get the water project ready before the inauguration when the tank suddenly collapsed killing one person and injuring another.”

Eyo added that the victims were pumping water into the tank when it collapsed.

He said one of the victims, who climbed up the ladder to check the level of water in the tank, fell down with the tank on the person on the ground.

He added that the person on the ground died instantly while the one who fell with the tank was severely injured and taken to a hospital around the area.

He said, “Suddenly, we saw the man who had climbed the tank falling with the tank. He crashed on the man who was on the ground. The tank that was full of water smashed the man on the ground.”

Residents of the community, who were thrown into mourning, blamed the tragedy on substandard equipment used by the contractor and called on the state government to investigate the incident.

The state’s Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Etim Dickson, confirmed the incident.

He said, “The Divisional Police Officer in the area told me that one person died. The other who was critically injured is still receiving treatment at a cottage hospital there in Ukana.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro/one-dies-another-injured-as-water-tank-collapses/
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
Not surprised at all.
Any time there's a thread about other cities outside the SW you people converge on the thread to spew rubbish.

To casual observers this is synonymous of a tribe whose glory days are over.

With the relocation of our capital to Abuja, the 13% derivation fund to ND, the international airport at Enugu etc one can see why the Yorubas are pissed off.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Agbameta, wow!!!

So a small village like Ukana Iba actually has mini-water project? I didnt even know. Wow! Akpabio has really permeated the inner villages of Akwa Ibom with his transformation. Wow!!!! This is so great! Wonderful!!!

Thanks for bringing it to my notice man! Many thanks. I have to save the picture fast!

Eshe gan!!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Abeg stop crying on my shoulders because your Oga build village prison to accommodate you and your people poor in Akwa Ibom grin

Eko ile your english still hasn't improved? i thought the upgrade of username was also accompanied with an upgraded language skills?

9 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bad belle will kill agbameta same way it killed Eko Ile.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ba7man(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Akwa-Ibom needs a central business district, it needs that more than it needs prisons to be considered a city.

As long as Uyo, its capital doesn't have a C.B.D, it remains a town with good roads, that's all.

Ikeja, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Yaba, Surulere, Apapa, Isolo, Maryland all have a C.B.D more developed than most cities in Nigeria. Akwa-Ibom remains a town beside Lagos.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: [img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318747_Health_3_jpga646bee358994e0e0f720c0eb41d09f0[/img]

Akpabio's world class Hospitals

grin grin grin

I bet you N1000 that that ikot ekpene general hospital that you keep posting all over nairaland is 100 times better than any general hospital in your native osun state.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

[s]Eko ile your english still hasn't improved? i thought the upgrade of username was also accompanied with an upgraded language skills?[/s]

Please stop buzzing around my ears like a damn peasant nuisance jare..MR Prison development grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

I bet you N1000 that that ikot ekpene general hospital that you keep posting all over nairaland is 100 times better than any general hospital in your native osun state.

Are you not talking about your village dispensaries?

Yeah sure--- grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
At least you are able to find hospitals in Akwa ibom on google to post can you post one picture of a hospital from your native osun state?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Mogidi2: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

Eko ile your english still hasn't improved? i thought the upgrade of username was also accompanied with an upgraded language skills?

Bobo you bad o

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
You know wahala dey if prison fine pass village schools, fine pass village hospitals, fine pass village water works ....

grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Rossikk(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
taharqa: Akpakio is d BEST Governor in Nigeria Infrastructure-wise, by far. Period..

He's on a totally different level my guy.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Great pics Agbameta! I will also add the ones I have.

This is one of the five general hospitals being built!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

Lolz . .See dazing cheesy . . . Bros Why Na ? grin

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus: Great pics Agbameta! I will also add the ones I have.

This is one of the five general hospitals being built!

Show us the link for the picture and where the hospital is located.. grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by sleekp1: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

Chei!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
World class indeed... grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Are you not talking about your village dispensaries?

Yeah sure--- grin

Eko ile seriously you need new materials for you are failing your APC/ACN godfather. why do you keep recycling the same materials for your propaganda? you promised us a year ago to go to akwa ibom to take pictures of bad governance by akpabio to showcase in nairaland an uptill now you haven't done it. is it because your godfather did not sponsor the trip or you didn't see any negatives?

Seriously you are wasting your paymasters funds you need new materials. as usual am giving you sound advise.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
World class prison, but village and stone age class hospitals, schools water works, skills acquisition centers....

No wonder akpabio port his family in Lagos far far away from his village and stone age infrastructures... grin grin

SMH.... grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Rossikk(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

Eko ile seriously you need new materials for you are failing your APC/ACN godfather. why do you keep recycling the same materials for your propaganda? you promised us a year ago to go to akwa ibom to take pictures of bad governance by akpabio to showcase in nairaland an uptill now you haven't done it. is it because your godfather did not sponsor the trip or you didn't see any negatives?

Seriously you are wasting your paymasters funds you need new materials. as usual am giving you sound advise.

I suspected this fool was Eko Ile. Thanks for confirming!! sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Petrol Price Hike Only After Negotiation With Labour — NNPC / Babafemi Ojudu: Buhari Will Complete Tenure Despite Calls For Removal / Military Blames ‘Bad Weather’ For Not Engaging Terrorists In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.