Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Can You Eat Food Without Meat? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Eat Food Without Meat? (8917 Views)

Please Help Plan 5days Food Without Rice, Beans, Yam, Bread And Tea In The Morni / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Tasty Simple Stew Without Meat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Katete: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
I can never eat without meat, infact I can eat meat without food.
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
meat or no meat.i eat food is not that i dont have enough money.its just m not a freak for meat
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by ability14(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Of course I can
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by tchigofigo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
hmmm..if u must chew 'thingz' in ur fud.,it musn't b meat only.,u can stil slice ur onions very very big n let it be as if u de flex ur teeth..,all na CHEWING
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
For sure. Sometimes I buy fish at the groceries instead of meat. I've gone a week without eating it and ate fish instead. I want to try omitting meat for two weeks (and get my protein elsewhere) to see how my body'll react and whatever changes I'll notice. Then I'll gradually increase the number of weeks I can go without it. Too much meat isn't good, then again, too much of anything isn't good. I've thought about becoming a vegetarian, but I'm not fully ready yet, lol. I do like meat, so letting go of it is going to be a gradual process.
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Funny question, do you think meat is a luxury? I mean why do you think it's important either you eat meat or not? I don't even care if there is meat or not, very soon am becoming a vegetarian
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Ephraim56: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
For what na?
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by nkcla1: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yes I can
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lol if you are/were a student, you ll know sometimes we eat food without salt sef, owu sa gi ee i ga ma ife e grin grin
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by airclipse(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
veave: No! i cant even eat with just one piece of meat... call me a glutton or w@ever you like. its one bad habit i'm finding very difficult to drop.sad i'll rather take a snack untill i can get meatcheesy
dey lie for urself u hear? grin Or maybe the pieces of meat u r talking abt ¶s the small small ones like chin chin...bt again I dnt believe u....na lie u dey lie jor
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by AntiSerious: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
veave: No! i cant even eat with just one piece of meat... call me a glutton or w@ever you like. its one bad habit i'm finding very difficult to drop.sad i'll rather take a snack untill i can get meatcheesy
like u haven't experrienced financial kwashiokor before.......u would eat what is less than meat in school
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by EmmanuellaAop: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
joeydozzy: When money no dey, who get time for meat? even sardine no sure sad

but when money dey ball, I even put meat in my beans grin
.....Correct guy!..,me self fit put am 4my yam
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by kunletoks(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
It depends on how someone is brought up.
I still ate rice without any animal on it. But there is stew on it sha grin
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by rabzy01: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yes of course I can. In fact, why not?
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by neksummi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Why not?
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Katete: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
No oh. I amm your partner in crime, I even use meat or fish to cook beans, I can't stand to eat without, the hunger will just disapear.
veave: does it mean i'm the only bad person who eats with lots of meat and fish in my food?sad
not like i feel bad anywaycheesy.
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Theblessed(f): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
[size=16pt]Why not?

And for those who said 'no', were they born with a piece of meat in the mouths??

[/size]
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
WHY NOT
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by bigpastor(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yes I can also bigtime
Ich liebe dich: Yes i can
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by kushsy: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=jidegirl12]Yeah.

Meat took forever to defrost and the stew/soup is ready...I just added mushroom & Tofu even better and healthier. Mushroom ?? Wat type of food do u eat wt mushroom n how readily available r they in urban areas ? Abeg make una de shame to lie..eating wtout meat or fish is difficult but I can if its hot jellof rice rice.
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by agehero13(f): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
I can eat without meat
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by miqos02(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
absalom11: Are there truly people who can't eat a food without meat?
bros, why you dey form like say na new thing for naija
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by tociano009(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
jidegirl12: Yeah.

Meat took forever to defrost and the stew/soup is ready...I just added mushroom & Tofu even better and healthier.

Pls what is tofu
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by xtremeidea(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
[size=28pt]i eat pomo instead[/size]
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by mariblizzy(f): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Sure yes, some student will go to the restaurant and oda food with out meat self!
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=kushsy][/quote]

So you've never eaten without meat before, na who dey shame to lie now ? undecided must you pack fat everytime you open your mouth, abi e no dey tire una gums?
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
tociano009: Pls what is tofu

It's made from Soy jare, not bad atall. smiley
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Jilo83(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
I can so far there is fish, vegetable.
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Lenny5000(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
absalom11: It may seem like a kidding question but lets air our views; CAN YOU EAT FOOD WITHOUT MEAT?
Like for me personally, i can. But might not feel lyk normal except there's an egg or plantain or something other than d food itself.. But when i dey school nobody dey beg me chop o, i dey chop without even d egg....
What do u think nairalanders can u? Some people can while some can't. Asin capital 'NO'... lets hear you..

Maybe it has to do with how we were raised in Nigeria.... In most cases Meat is on the main dish as something special, Some parents even teach their kids to first finish the main food before eating the Meat, Fish, Egg ...etc .... But over here, Meat, Fish..etc is just food... So I can eat just fish and some vegetables... Or eat some scramble some eggs and am done... Same way I can eat any dish without Meat as it is just part of a food that I might not be in the mood to eat... Actually lots of Kids here dont even like Meat and some Nigerian parents worry that their kids eat and without touching the Meat, Fish or Eggs.... Yes depending on what Meat/Fish means to you, so many people can eat their main dish without these.... I remember one guy telling me that whenever he visits Italy, his peeps there serve him with so much Meat as if the world is coming to an end and he hates it so much...lol Bless
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by veave(f): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
@eclipse: brow, i dont need to lie on a faceless forum to patronise or please you. i hope you know eating meat is not a luxury.

@katete: i feel you joor... you be correct persinsmiley...
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by abdulkodir: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
just get me; corret Ebba wit effo riro.
Re: Can You Eat Food Without Meat? by Rossikk(m): 1:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Eating food without meat is like having sex without bj.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peak Unveils The UnstoppableHumansOfChange Campaign, Calls For Entries / Shea Butter+Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Types / 12 Creative Ways To Drink Garri (cassava Flakes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.