Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi (21218 Views)

Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia / 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses / Examining Lagos State GDP Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Iykopee(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2013
geeez:

Why do you guys like forcing associations?

You call yourselves Jews, you claim Ikwerres are Igbos, you claim Ibibios and Efiks are Igbos

This is all your selfish expansionist strategy

How many times have you seen Yorubas claim that Bini or Itshekiri people are Yorubas?

The connection is obvious but we aren't forcing any relationships with them

When you see the likes of Jim Ovia in the Forbes list, you call him Igbo but when some Delta Igbo folks are involved in crime, you quickly dissociate yourselves

I have been also over and I have friends across. Ikwerres, Ibibios, Ijaws, Urhobos and the Efik are not a part of your Biafra and will never be so get it into your head

Your region is landlocked and deadlocked

Guy u are truly living in fools paradise... Ur tactics of divide and rule wont work for u lots anymore.... U shudnt expect an igbo speaking man in rivers state to aligh with u when the chips are down... Go and find solution to ur numerous problems and stop taking panadol for anoda man's headache.... If ikwerre man doesnt accept his origin or whatever, dats his biz... Some oda igbo speaking areas like oyibo etc knew where they came from... U cant divide us and put enmity between us... Go dig it.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by obayaya(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2013
manny4life:

I dislike using the word "GDP" because a lot of people throw the word around, and very few understand the core components of what GDP is. GDP is the measure of economic activity, thus, there are diverse economic activities - Trade, Transportation, Energy, Mineral, Energy, Telecommunication, Construction, Agriculture, Manufacturing, etc. These are ALL economic activities, while the industries fall under "manufacturing", it does not change it's legal tender --- MONEY (Cash and it's equivalents).

I never said one was better than the other, what I said was, if we evaluated based on upon economic activity -TRADE- which is the reason for the cash influx, then Ojo is economically viable than Ikeja. Cash influx is not necessary physical cash, this applies to all forms of short-term current cash or it's equivalent.

To answer your question, as long as a market location is involved in TRADE (buying/selling = economic activity), then the volume of tender will be a determinant who's bringing in what exactly. The volume of money is what counts, this is why I said it's a trade off between surplus and deficit. This is not to say that Industrialization is bad, it is indeed encouraged, but I'm just saying it like it is. Heck, Ojo Alaba LG may decide not to trade at all and go all in into "Capital investments", it still counts as part of GDP. What matters is the volume of money (legal tender).

100 companies may be producing $1/unit and each company produces 10million units, that's a $1billion economic activity, however, Ojo may decide to build a $2.1billion mall, roads, rail, energy lighting etc. At the end of the day, Ojo spending $2.1 billion (govt spending) is way better that $1billion. GS is a component of GDP as well, I hope you see the logic. Same rule applies to industries. Keep in mind, this is only FACE VALUE.

PS: Industries still accept cash and cash equivalents as a form of tender. When the industries sell, they sell as WHOLESALE, and when the wholesalers sell, they sell as retail. At the end of the day, they will accept cash or it's equivalent as a tender, therefore, the volume of cash or it's equivalent is a good measure of who brings in what. To add, if they sold abroad, they'd have to pay us in our legal tender (FOREX) thereby exchanging foreign currency to Naira OR exchange using a standard trading currency $$$.

Now that's the most reasonable Post I've seen on this thread. I'm not an economist. so I'll say thanks for clearing things up.

I was born in Onitsha but I really believe that despite the plenty market activities, there are little manufacturing going on around here. that said I have another question that I'll be happy if you'd help me.

I was watching a documentary. Prof. gemawat of havard was speaking at a Ted global conference. he said something about measures of GDP not being accurate and effective as it ends up being counting more than once.

something like a business man imports something from China (GDP for China ), ship lands at apapa (GDP for Lagos ), transported and sold in Onitsha (GDP for anambra), a trader buys and retails in uyo (GDP ) for akwa ibom.

now that's a complex and confusing network
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2013
geeez:

Attaché by force

Isn't that how you guys said Namadi Sambo is Nnamdi?

Ikwerres have said they are not Igbos. If you're not Ikwerre, just shut up and read up

http://www.gamji.com/article9000/NEWS9062.htm
even the writers name is an igbo name, he should go and bear ikwerre name na. No wonder he bears DIBIA. Lolzzzzz
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by geeez: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2013
customized13: even the writers name is an igbo name, he should go and bear ikwerre name na. No wonder he bears DIBIA. Lolzzzzz

People bear Yoruba names in Edo and Delta States

I won't force them to be Yorubas if they choose not to be

An Ikwerre man said he's not Igbo and you're saying he's Igbo. Na by force

Unless you're an Ikwerre person, and I know no Ikwerre person in 2013 will proudly say he/she is Igbo

Later you will say Tuface is Igbo because his surname is Idibia
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2013
geeez:

Unless you're an Ikwerre person, and I know no Ikwerre person in 2013 will proudly say he/she is Igbo

no wonder u open this stupid thread. I must ignore u. Yes dats what I wil do, dnt wanna derail d thread.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2013
geeez:

no wonder u opened this stupid thread. I must ignore u. Yes dats what I wil do, dnt wanna derail d thread. Take time an study river state apart from ikwerre. Am through wt u
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by geeez: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2013
customized13: no wonder u open this stupid thread. I must ignore u. Yes dats what I wil do, dnt wanna derail d thread.

I hate sentimental rants

The opening post is based on facts

I have also posted a link based on a fact

You show me one Ikewerre person that has written a report, article or piece that he/she is Igbo

I'm waiting

Time ticking ...
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Iykopee(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2013
geeez:

U cant sit in d west and tell the people of rivers state where to belong.... The problem amaechi is having 2day started from yoruba man.. We detest u lots like a pile of poo. Its not ur biz to tell us where to belong coz gone are the days.. 2day an ikwerre man sees everytin differently from ur ancient perspective.. How many yoruba people have ties with d ikwerres? sometimes i laugh @ goblins posting bunkums from far away western Nigeria... We aint sleepy anymore.. Our best allies r the igbo people.. We shall take u deluded imps by surprise when d chips are down.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by geeez: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Iykopee:

U cant sit in d west and tell the people of rivers state where to belong.... The problem amaechi is having 2day started from yoruba man.. We detest u lots like a pile of poo. Its not ur biz to tell us where to belong coz gone are the days.. 2day an ikwerre man sees everytin differently from ur ancient perspective.. How many yoruba people have ties with d ikwerres? sometimes i laugh @ goblins posting bunkums from far away western Nigeria... We aint sleepy anymore.. Our best allies r the igbo people.. We shall take u deluded imps by surprise when d chips are down.

And you are ...?

To me I'm not bothered who associates with who

I've lived in PHC and Warri before and even today in Lagos, each time I come across an Ikwerre person, I jocularly tease them by saying 'you're Igbo right?' and the vehemence of their denial is always startling

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Iykopee(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2013
geeez:

And you are ...?

We will allow ur ilks to live in utmost delusion while waiting patiently for the appointed time to come. Its then u wud knw where we truly belong...for now, u are free to yell to d top of ur voice with d usual remix, ''An ikwerre doesnt accept being ibo or ibo man is attaching himself with an ikwerre man.'' mark this day and my words.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by geeez: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Iykopee:

We will allow ur ilks to live in utmost delusion while waiting patiently for the appointed time to come. Its then u wud knw where we truly belong...for now, u are free to yell to d top of ur voice with d usual remix, ''An ikwerre doesnt accept being ibo or ibo man is attaching himself with an ikwerre man.'' mark this day and my words.

What appointed time?

How prepared are you apart from your usual rants?

It's only in south western Nigeria where I see serious government at work and a regional collaboration as the DAWN agenda

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by geeez: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by agbameta: 12:40am On Sep 26, 2013
manny4life:

I dislike using the word "GDP" because a lot of people throw the word around, and very few understand the core components of what GDP is. GDP is the measure of economic activity, thus, there are diverse economic activities - Trade, Transportation, Energy, Mineral, Energy, Telecommunication, Construction, Agriculture, Manufacturing, etc. These are ALL economic activities, while the industries fall under "manufacturing", it does not change it's legal tender --- MONEY (Cash and it's equivalents).

I never said one was better than the other, what I said was, if we evaluated based on upon economic activity -TRADE- which is the reason for the cash influx, then Ojo is economically viable than Ikeja. Cash influx is not necessary physical cash, this applies to all forms of short-term current cash or it's equivalent.

To answer your question, as long as a market location is involved in TRADE (buying/selling = economic activity), then the volume of tender will be a determinant who's bringing in what exactly. The volume of money is what counts, this is why I said it's a trade off between surplus and deficit. This is not to say that Industrialization is bad, it is indeed encouraged, but I'm just saying it like it is. Heck, Ojo Alaba LG may decide not to trade at all and go all in into "Capital investments", it still counts as part of GDP. What matters is the volume of money (legal tender).

100 companies may be producing $1/unit and each company produces 10million units, that's a $1billion economic activity, however, Ojo may decide to build a $2.1billion mall, roads, rail, energy lighting etc. At the end of the day, Ojo spending $2.1 billion (govt spending) is way better that $1billion. GS is a component of GDP as well, I hope you see the logic. Same rule applies to industries. Keep in mind, this is only FACE VALUE.

PS: Industries still accept cash and cash equivalents as a form of tender. When the industries sell, they sell as WHOLESALE, and when the wholesalers sell, they sell as retail. At the end of the day, they will accept cash or it's equivalent as a tender, therefore, the volume of cash or it's equivalent is a good measure of who brings in what. To add, if they sold abroad, they'd have to pay us in our legal tender (FOREX) thereby exchanging foreign currency to Naira OR exchange using a standard trading currency $$$.

Dirty used spare parts is ecomically better than industries and industrial out put? Is this what they teach you in your village square market?

Some ramshakle used spare parts shops conducts more cash transactions than Ikeja the undustrial heart of Nigeria and West Africa?

The fact that we call you Many4fool doesn't you have to spew ignorant garbage like a fool.

OMG!!!!
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Katsumoto: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Its funny how clowns come online and display ignorance.

To some folks, a town with 100 traders doing 100 Naira daily is better than a services firm in another town doing 1 million daily in services.

If they don't see you carrying your cash to the bank, then you aren't in commerce.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Katsumoto: 1:04am On Sep 26, 2013
manny4life:

You never fail to disappoint, do you? You always go off course anytime your reply. Trade is an economic activity which is defined as sale of goods and services which can exchanged by barter or paid using a legal tender in this case MONEY. Trade (wholesale and Retail) is a contributor to an economic activity, it means more people are willing to pay for goods with money, thereby creating cash transactions, and if recorded appropriately are translated into economic contribution, so yes, even though your example is flawed, by default, OJO LG is economically viable than Ikeja. Ojo LG will record the activity as part of their contribution to the economy as "trade", so it means they are better.

When they tax that cash transaction, it's recorded. When the money is deposited into the banks (which is what CBN recorded), depending, it may be recorded as savings, it means that the LG has a booming activity for such high amounts to be deposited. When a trader decides to build a house, it's called an investment and the economic cycle continue. So yes, legal tender of payments in trade is the trade off between surplus and deficit.

This is a lot of waffle.

The economy of an area cannot be defined by the trade transactions it handles. You can't determine the size of an economy based on the number of transactions. 10 transactions of 100 Naira each is not up to one transaction of 2000 Naira. You need to look at the value of all transactions to determine which economy is bigger. Alaba has more trade transactions than Zurich, so the economy of Ojo must be higher than that of Zurich.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2013
Dumb thread.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Katsumoto: 3:30am On Sep 26, 2013
To support GDP figures provided earlier, it also helps to look at Revenue, Internally Generated Revenue, and Budgets

2013 Budget
SE States: 633 Billion
SW States: 762 Billion (without Lagos) and 1262 Billion with Lagos
Source: http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20130120040655zg/nigeria-watch/star-information-budget-table-nigerias-federalstates-budgets-2005-2013/

Revenue 2007 – 2011
SE: 1378 Billion
SW: 1623 Billion (without Lagos) and 3568 Billion with Lagos

IGR 2007 – 2011
SE : 150 Billion
SW : 214 Billion (without Lagos) and 928 Billion with Lagos

Source: Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) in Nigeria: A Panacea for State Development can be found in European Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol 21 number 1
http://www.journalsbank.com/ejhss_21_1.pdf

Perhaps the above data will explain migration patterns between the regions.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by sEyi6: 4:09am On Sep 26, 2013
^^
Enlightening.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by kettykin: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto: To support GDP figures provided earlier, it also helps to look at Revenue, Internally Generated Revenue, and Budgets

2013 Budget
Source: http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20130120040655zg/nigeria-watch/star-information-budget-table-nigerias-federalstates-budgets-2005-2013/

Revenue 2007 – 2011

IGR 2007 – 2011

Source: Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) in Nigeria: A Panacea for State Development can be found in European Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol 21 number 1

This becomes more ridiculous when with your high GDP, high internally generated revenues and high budgets, you can not sustain your local domestic airport traffic, people who lost everything in a genocidal war and were giving 20 pounds to start live again and lost their jobs , landed property, bank deposits now have more landed property in the entity called Nigeria than you that never experienced war and with you high IGR and GDP! Why then is the high IGR and GDP if not to hood wink the gullible federal government to spend more of oil revenues in your flood ravaged villages in the name of encouraging more fictitious IGR
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Olugbenger(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto: To support GDP figures provided earlier, it also helps to look at Revenue, Internally Generated Revenue, and Budgets

2013 Budget

Revenue 2007 – 2011

IGR 2007 – 2011

grin grin grin
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Katsumoto: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
kettykin:
This becomes more ridiculous when with your high GDP, high internally generated revenues and high budgets, you can not sustain your local domestic airport traffic, people who lost everything in a genocidal war and were giving 20 pounds to start live again and lost their jobs , landed property, bank deposits now have more landed property in the entity called Nigeria than you that never experienced war and with you high IGR and GDP! Why then is the high IGR and GDP if not to hood wink the gullible federal government to spend more of oil revenues in your flood ravaged villages in the name of encouraging more fictitious IGR

STFU and stop making dumb, illogical, and unverifiable assertions. Your problem is that you think you are knowledgeable and wise but don't realise you are actually naive, uneducated, and illogical.

Do you see how dumb you are, how can a high IGR and GDP attract more FG investment? Is the World Bank likely to have health or education investments/initiatives in the US or Somalia? Somalia will receive more infrastructural development aid than the US while the US will receive more Capital investment because of its economy.

IGR, Revenue, Annual Budget allocations, GDP, all indicate the true state of economic development, growth, and standard of living. To add to that, migration patterns do not lie. The SW region of Nigeria has positive net migration, year after year, and it has done so for the last 100 years.

I really detest these sort of debates but you loud mouths force one to get involved.

Now let me warn you, if you talk about JAMB enrollment statistics one more time, I will be forced to educate you on education statistics as well.

1 Like

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Katsumoto: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
manny4life:

This post is too flawed.

How is it possible for retailers to have higher VALUE transactions (total number of transactions in currency) than industrialists? Retailers deal in smaller smalls and as such will always have higher transactions but there is a huge DIFFERENCE between TOTAL VALUE of transactions conducted by both sets of entrepreneurs. In developing countries, this is even more exacerbated by the fact that most manufacturers/industrialists are vertically integrated all the way to the last point of sale so as to overcome problem of logistics faced in most 3rd world countries. It is common practice for manufacturers such as Guiness, Eleganza, etc to produce, control distribution until it reaches the retailer. It is impossible for retail to be more valuable than manufacturing in a place like Nigeria. If an item costs $10 to make and retails for $100, who do you think handles the bulk of the transaction?

1) The retailer who buys the finished product for $95 and sells for $100, making a $5 profit

or

2) The manufacturer who buys raw materials, pays salaries of more workers, manufactures, controls distribution all the way to the retailer, sells the unit for $95 to retailers in Ojo, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Agege, Alimosho, Ijebu, Oyo, Akure, etc

1 Like

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by geeez: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
As we speak, there's more economic activity in Osun State than any SE state

Next year when the GDP figures for 2013 are posted, there will be a yawning gap

We know the governors that are ready for business
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by sapientia1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, been following this thread and i think its just a simple thing. Ok, here it is: what d OP actuali wants to say indirectly is that the south western states are more better economically, wel...i agree wt dat. I'm in Oshogbo and i knw whats hapening here, d Oshogbo of 1991 is nt what we av nw, even d Oshogbo of 2010 isnt what we hav nw, pple dnt knw d rate at whch Ibos n oda tribes contributes to d SW. Enugu has bn a major city bt u cnt just write off what Osogbo has, lemie nw talk abt educatn, we'v got lyk 7 varsities n lyk 4 polys n many more Colegs of edu. I dnt knw if Enugu hav as much. I wont start mentining names, bt we'v got many, yes many Ibos here into Phone n accesorie, they'v built many complexes here n i just wonder mayb there wasnt enuf lands in d SE, or they'v built just too many, also i do tink mayb its cos of d cash flows here. These pipou pay heavy tax, even those seln in containers nw pay tax, my dear Igbo brodas, if u had stayd in ur region n do al d tinz u'v done in Lagos, Ogun..Osun, Oyo n odas, d SE woulda been d best economy n woulda bn d commercial hub of ds country. Bt i cnt blame u, its 9ja, we'r one xo migratn isnt a prob. Yorubas r developin their states, u'r helping, its lyk emptyin water into d ocean! Many say Ibadan is old n wretched, bt stil we av hundreds of thousands of ibos living permanently there, includn Ogbomoso. My dear Igbo brodas, just luk at d brighter part, u'r here abusn Yorubas n fyting for ur zone, meanwhile most of u r presently in Lag, living of doing busines. Yoruba i hail oo!, its just like making dm work n deport them again. Al is wel. Am just a kid n am ready to b critisied once again by my felow country pipou. ONE NIGERIA!
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by basilo101: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2013
Anambra where bungalow is going into extinction? Dis yorubas sef, GDP my foot, mudhouse litter ur place
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by MCMLXXVI(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAAAA! Where are the Osun GDP propagandists today? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by MCMLXXVI(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
geeez:
As we speak, there's more economic activity in Osun State than any SE state

Next year when the GDP figures for 2013 are posted, there will be a yawning gap

We know the governors that are ready for business

See these scratchface people and their spirit of self-adulatory lies?
They will keep shielding their corrupt governors and lying to themselves while the said governors rob them blind.
But na when Niger Delta oil price crash you go realize say these clowns are nothing but empty barrels with their fake delusional GDPs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by MCMLXXVI(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
kettykin:
First they started these rumours with being the most educated, later jamb was able to truncate their hollow lies with their valid data posted on their website which Dibu ojerinde removed as soon as he became the jamb boss, when this dawned on them that their age long fallacies has been uncovered they started another baseless fallacy and deception with their universities ranking system which has been flushed down the dustbin of history with award winning professors produced by universities in the east rated lowly by their worthless Web rankings.
Next they started another futile dissipation of energy with their over hyping of the achievements of Fashola which has been deflated with results from Uyo, enugu and Rivers, still not done yet they campaigned with out success the un viability of enugu international airport prior to August 24 only to be thoroughly shamed and baffled with consistent flight traffic.
One of their agents presently has a law case hanging over his neck as a result of his misplaced and misguided aggression from attacking and smearing the reputation of some igbo married women when he was presented with bare facts about the ownership of lagos their last hope.
Now they are going about with some fictitious GDP figures trying to sway the sentiments of gullible online Bloggers, this they are doing not minding the fact that the Central Bank of Nigeria has updated nigerians with all the cities where 90% of the monetary transactions and deposits occur.

Of what use is ibadan/Oyo GDP figures when the monetary transactions in Aba and Onitsha is very much higher than it.
Where is the gross domestic product when the it does not produce monetary transactions , the measure of goods and services should translate to cash transactions and measurements

This post is still very relevant today because it is nothing but the truth.
Nice one! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by pazienza(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nah today, Yorubas think we are still living in 1960's when they use media propaganda to promote lies as sacrosanct truth.

Now see how stupid present happenings have proved this OP to be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by pazienza(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

This post is still very relevant today because it is nothing but the truth. Nice one! smiley
Very very relevant and well put.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by pazienza(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

This post is still very relevant today because it is nothing but the truth. Nice one! smiley
Very very relevant and well put. A kettykin master piece.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud / Nigeria Youths Are Not Prepared For Leadership / Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.