Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! (12199 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / 3 Simple Ways To Impress Women And Get Them To Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by lolaluv1(f): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2013
Sagamite:

You would, not only could. Stop deceiving yourself.

Every girl always want to claim they are the one that "is different", but yet they are just the same.

The most likely way you could not be with someone like that is if you are ugly. Then your sense and need of "certainty of affection" and privilege of saying "I can get one too" is higher than that of "looking for a challenge".

If you are fine and desirable, you will most likely like them mean.

I can only laugh in amusement. You are the one deceiving himself here.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by WackyJ1(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Mods just love their "hide post" button

2sexy bro don't want no wahala..
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2013
Hey Sagamit I'd really like to get ur advice abt sumtin really important. Pls drop ur email address so I can send u a mssg...its really urgent n important! Or if u have a problem droppin ur email on a public forum, here's mine - tweakssss@gmail.com....I dnt mind. Drop a "hello" in my inbox n I'll reply u. tnx
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
blogger1.0:
Hey Sagamit I'd really like to get ur advice abt sumtin really important. Pls drop ur email address so I can send u a mssg...its really urgent n important! Or if u have a problem droppin ur email on a public forum, here's mine - tweakssss@gmail.com....I dnt mind. Drop a "hello" in my inbox n I'll reply u. tnx

I have already accepted your PM request from NL, so check your inbox and you should be able to contact me directly.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ghen ghen... This dude don enter hot soup for jezeebel hand shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked Dr. Sagamite to the rescue gringringringrin
blogger1.0:
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

I have already accepted your PM request from NL, so check your inbox and you should be able to contact me directly.
Nah forget dat one...I lost d password to that email this is my active email nw.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
@sagamite I dropped sometin in ur mail. Pls check ASAP
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
blogger1.0:
@sagamite I dropped sometin in ur mail. Pls check ASAP

Got you, mate. wink
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Sagamite:
The most likely way you could not be with someone like that is if you are ugly. Then your sense and need of "certainty of affection" and privilege of saying "I can get one too" is higher than that of "looking for a challenge".
Oh dear Lord! grin grin
That's why I follow this guy!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 49cents(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2013
Read through this thread cos its a public holiday and I decided to not do anything today.

Sagamite is on point with his submissions but then these are all goings on in the human-animal levels that no intelligent person would want to descend into.

How can a man attentive to himself and his life focus on sleeping as many girls as possible or controlling them.....its an utter waste of time.

I don't find girls whom I can manipulate attractive neither would I enjoy the love of a girl or woman that I manipulated satisfying.

A mature man knows exactly what he needs. He knows what Sagamite and his team know only he thirsts for higher things;

It is important to let her know you know what she knows, that you know the playa game.....and you just don't say it alone or fully but show it fully when she starts acting up.

Then see if she is ready for the higher things of living proper to the full stature of the human being.....if she is not just move on.....its easy for the man whose zest for life is not weakened by petty goals or victories as manipulating and bedding empty-headed girls and women who have not yet understood the truest thirst of their hearts!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2013
49cents: Read through this thread cos its a public holiday and I decided to not do anything today.

Sagamite is on point with his submissions but then these are all goings on in the human-animal levels that no intelligent person would want to descend into.

How can a man attentive to himself and his life focus on sleeping as many girls as possible or controlling them.....its an utter waste of time.

I don't find girls whom I can manipulate attractive neither would I enjoy the love of a girl or woman that I manipulated satisfying.

A mature man knows exactly what he needs. He knows what Sagamite and his team know only he thirsts for higher things;

It is important to let her know you know what she knows, that you know the playa game.....and you just don't say it alone or fully but show it fully when she starts acting up.

Then see if she is ready for the higher things of living proper to the full stature of the human being.....if she is not just move on.....its easy for the man whose zest for life is not weakened by petty goals or victories as manipulating and bedding empty-headed girls and women who have not yet understood the truest thirst of their hearts!!!

If I may ask,

What is a "mature man"?

What are "higher things"?
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by JAVANESE(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2013
lola.luv:
It goes both ways. Treat them mean, keep them keen. That is for the immature though.

I couldn't be with someone like That.

And he wudnt be wit sum1 lyk u. period!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 49cents(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2013
49cents: Read through this thread cos its a public holiday and I decided to not do anything today.

Then see if she is ready for the[b] higher things of living proper to the full stature of the human being[/b].....if she is not just move on.....its easy for the man whose zest for life is not weakened by petty goals or victories as manipulating and bedding empty-headed girls and women who have not yet understood the truest thirst of their hearts!!!
Sagamite:

If I may ask,

What is a "mature man"?

Then see if she is ready for the[b] higher things of living proper to the full stature of the human being[/b].....if she is not just move on.....its easy for the man whose zest for life is not weakened by petty goals or victories as manipulating and bedding empty-headed girls and women who have not yet understood the truest thirst of their hearts!!!

I defined both in my post see bolded
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2013
49cents:

I defined both in my post see bolded

That is not a definition.

You can't say "a mature man knows exactly what he needs" and then arbitrarily and ambiguously critique some men for "sleeping with as many girls as possible or controlling them".

What about if that is what those men classify as their need?

From your statements, it is obvious you have classified some "needs" as of "higher level". So for an appropriate and comprehensive definition, you will have to specify what a mature man would need.

Obviously, in your draft, some needs are merely "petty goals or victories". So there is a need for you to define what are "needs" that are appropriate in a non-ambivalent way.

I am assuming (I admit I might be mistaken) that your use of "needs" equates to and is synonymous with "higher things".

Am I mistaken? It is only right for you to provide some clarity.

What is a "mature man"?

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 49cents(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Without trying to give into cheap flattery it is obvious you are a very observant person hence you speak from not from just a train of thought of just logic but from the experience of the reality as it pertains to relating with women.

A man does not have the liberty of giving himself 'needs' or categorize them at will.....the needs are part of his structure so the work of each person is to be attentive and look at himself to see what exactly constitutes the nature of his needs.

From my experience I do not see how any man could truthfully declare that sleeping with as many women as he possibly can or having the expertise to bed any woman that catches his fancy is his need!

Of course they can be his need just like cocaine is to a junkie or the urge to behold the scared countenance begging for mercy that a serial killer enjoys just before he slits the throats of his victims and as life gradually drains out of their bodies......these are not needs even though they give a fleeting satisfaction to the unfortunate soul who has been consumed by this urge.

My rejoinder on this thread and to your posts simply stem from the motive of pointing out that there is the need to love, to experience love precisely as it pertains to relating to a woman is not to be suppressed because of the risks of being taken for granted or the pains of loosing that love altogether because of it wasn't expressed with the 'caution, wits and norms that women expert peddle in books, blogs and forums like nairaland'

Impressionable inexperienced and perhaps hurt young lads jump at this tips even though most times they lack the liver to carry out cos it is not always that mechanical; what is tragic is that they loose sight of the higher desire to actually know whom they trully are and what they are truly looking as a man.

When a man immerses himself into the journey to self-awareness, to finding meaning to what he is, then he is reborn into a Man that is exudes that mystery and power that women seek in men; same thing is true for women too.

When a Man is reborn after an encounter with who is truly is he begins to exhibit the traits which the other man who is reborn by seeing women as persons who will always have a soft spot for the sexiness and machoness of that Malboro cowboy image, for that emotional detached

A mature man is one who has been reborn by a journey of self-awareness and to his assent of what he has encountered inspite of his preconceptions and the common mentality he is risks being encrusted in.

This man will exude the mystery and power that would make him appeal strongly to the woman that he finds desirable and exceptionally correspondent to him and his worldview, which is largely objective

His thirst to satisfy the instinct of establishing power over a woman or mesmerising her with an acquired self-image which he gains only by the violence he has done to himself and by the twisted way he now sees women becomes weaker as he gives expression to the urge for that primordial desire for liberation which is a consequence of the Truth and Beauty
Sagamite:

That is not a definition.

You can't say "a mature man knows exactly what he needs" and then arbitrarily and ambiguously critique some men for "sleeping with as many girls as possible or controlling them".

What about if that is what those men classify as their need?

From your statements, it is obvious you have classified some "needs" as of "higher level". So for an appropriate and comprehensive definition, you will have to specify what a mature man would need.

Obviously, in your draft, some needs are merely "petty goals or victories". So there is a need for you to define what are "needs" that are appropriate in a non-ambivalent way.

I am assuming (I admit I might be mistaken) that your use of "needs" equates to and is synonymous with "higher things".

Am I mistaken? It is only right for you to provide some clarity.

What is a "mature man"?

Without trying to give into cheap flattery it is obvious you are a very observant person hence you speak from not from just a train of thought of just logic but from the experience of the reality as it pertains to relating with women.

A man does not have the liberty of giving himself 'needs' or categorize them at will.....the needs are part of his structure so the work of each person is to be attentive and look at himself to see what exactly constitutes the nature of his needs.

From my experience I do not see how any man could truthfully declare that sleeping with as many women as he possibly can or having the expertise to bed any woman that catches his fancy is his need!

Of course they can be his need just like cocaine is to a junkie or the urge to behold the scared countenance begging for mercy that a serial killer enjoys just before he slits the throats of his victims and as life gradually drains out of their bodies......these are not needs even though they give a fleeting satisfaction to the unfortunate soul who has been consumed by this urge.

My rejoinder on this thread and to your posts simply stem from the motive of pointing out that there is the need to love, to experience love precisely as it pertains to relating to a woman is not to be suppressed because of the risks of being taken for granted or the pains of loosing that love altogether because of it wasn't expressed with the 'caution, wits and norms that women expert peddle in books, blogs and forums like nairaland'

Impressionable inexperienced and perhaps hurt young lads jump at this tips even though most times they lack the liver to carry out cos it is not always that mechanical; what is tragic is that they loose sight of the higher desire to actually know whom they trully are and what they are truly looking as a man.

When a man immerses himself into the journey to self-awareness, to finding meaning to what he is, then he is reborn into a Man that is exudes that mystery and power that women seek in men; same thing is true for women too.

When a Man is reborn after an encounter with who is truly is he begins to exhibit the traits which the other man who is reborn by seeing women as persons who will always have a soft spot for the sexiness and machoness of that Malboro cowboy image, for that emotional detached

A mature man is one who has been reborn by a journey of self-awareness and to his assent of what he has encountered inspite of his preconceptions and the common mentality he is risks being encrusted in.

This man will exude the mystery and power that would make him appeal strongly to the woman that he finds desirable and exceptionally correspondent to him and his worldview, which is largely objective

His thirst to satisfy the instinct of establishing power over a woman or mesmerising her with an acquired self-image which he gains only by the violence he has done to himself and by the twisted way he now sees women becomes weaker as he gives expression to the urge for that primordial desire for liberation which is a consequence of the Truth and Beauty

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
49cents:
Without trying to give into cheap flattery it is obvious you are a very observant person hence you speak from not just a train of thought of just logic but from the experience of the reality as it pertains to relating with women.

The highlighted is exactly the hole I found in your position of "mature men".

People are different. They come in all different shapes and sizes. They come in all different emotional state. The come in all different physiology. They come from all different backgrounds and with different life experiences. Hence their needs are different.

Saying the ones you agree with their needs are "mature" is absurd.

Some will seek love in life, some are not of that emotional state.

Some are effeminate, some are masculine.

Some have a high libido, some have a low one.

So they all have different needs and your needs is by no means the right one.

49cents:

Dictionary definition of "need": "a lack of something wanted or deemed necessary".

49cents:

What is love?

What is the configuration including in terms of depth, number of participants, reciprocity, roles, timeline etc?

What happens if one does not experience it?

As far as this is sounding to me. It is like someone saying: "there is the need to know God, to experience a relationship with God".

I am thinking: "What the hell is this person talking about"? It really is an empty and unprovable life desire that is personal to the mind of the author.

49cents:

I agree with you.

But practice makes perfect. I have always advised guys to chat up women that they don't even fancy because it is not the day they meet the ones that blows their mind they will start practicing with her. As a matter of fact, it would be harder and they would probably fail if they are not prepared.

I periodically chat up girls I have no interest in to stay in shape.

You don't wake up one morning and say you want to run in the Olympic finals without having gone through the Meets for practice. you need the practice to know your opposition, the setting of your start blocks, your race technique and what type of attire works for you in different weather conditions.

49cents:

This is all grammar and has no meaning except an appeal for populist applause.

Women are different but they have an evolutionary setting which can help you predict the mapping most of them fall in.

At different ages, they want different things based on purely fulfilling desires (mostly selfish). Desires that is heavily dependent on their power (their looks) and secondly on their life experiences.

Attraction is not a choice, it is what it is. A spontaneous spasm of the mind. When a woman is choosing to be attracted to a guy, it is a tactical scheme to fulfill, mainly, none emotional desires.

What they want at 14 is different from what they want at 21 or 30 or 45 or 68.

Going to be reborn by a journey of self-awareness and to his assent of what he has encountered inspite of his preconceptions and the common mentality he is risks being encrusted in will not make a guy appeal strongly to the woman that he finds desirable and exceptionally correspondent to him and his worldview.

It is by understanding what the woman he finds desirable desires at her stage of life and being the type of person that fulfills that desire that would make a woman attracted to him.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 49cents(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sagamite:

The highlighted is exactly the hole I found in your position of "mature men".

People are different. They come in all different shapes and sizes. They come in all different emotional state. The come in all different physiology. They come from all different backgrounds and with different life experiences. Hence their needs are different.

Saying the ones you agree with their needs are "mature" is absurd.

Some will seek love in life, some are not of that emotional state.

Some are effeminate, some are masculine.

Some have a high libido, some have a low one.

So they all have different needs and your needs is by no means the right one.

Dictionary definition of "need": "a lack of something wanted or deemed necessary".

What is love?

What is the configuration including in terms of depth, number of participants, reciprocity, roles, timeline etc?

What happens if one does not experience it?

As far as this is sounding to me. It is like someone saying: "there is the need to know God, to experience a relationship with God".

I am thinking: "What the hell is this person talking about"? It really is an empty and unprovable life desire that is personal to the mind of the author.

I agree with you.

But practice makes perfect. I have always advised guys to chat up women that they don't even fancy because it is not the day they meet the ones that blows their mind they will start practicing with her. As a matter of fact, it would be harder and they would probably fail if they are not prepared.

I periodically chat up girls I have no interest in to stay in shape.

You don't wake up one morning and say you want to run in the Olympic finals without having gone through the Meets for practice. you need the practice to know your opposition, the setting of your start blocks, your race technique and what type of attire works for you in different weather conditions.

This is all grammar and has no meaning except an appeal for populist applause.

Women are different but they have an evolutionary setting which can help you predict the mapping most of them fall in.

At different ages, they want different things based on purely fulfilling desires (mostly selfish). Desires that is heavily dependent on their power (their looks) and secondly on their life experiences.

Attraction is not a choice, it is what it is. A spontaneous spasm of the mind. When a woman is choosing to be attracted to a guy, it is a tactical scheme to fulfill, mainly, none emotional desires.

What they want at 14 is different from what they want at 21 or 30 or 45 or 68.

Going to be reborn by a journey of self-awareness and to his assent of what he has encountered inspite of his preconceptions and the common mentality he is risks being encrusted in will not make a guy appeal strongly to the woman that he finds desirable and exceptionally correspondent to him and his worldview.

It is by understanding what the woman he finds desirable desires at her stage of life and being the type of person that fulfills that desire that would make a woman attracted to him.

Well I smiled to myself when you say I am seeking a populist applause and the reason is that my posts are hardly anything but popular.

I agree with ou on the fact that women's desire evolve with age that is so true but my point is that every act towards a woman must be noble that is in tune with what is helpful to the man's evolution to develop into a self-conscious person.

We all have different temperaments both influenced by nature and nurture, and even 'needs' by the same said factors; yet the thing that remain deep down is that need for liberation that stems from certainty of oneself, let's call it existential need; if this need is not taking into account there could never be a proper development of the human person; other needs necessaiy find expression in the existential or else the person would be cought up in giving more resources than is needed to satiate these secondary needs.

A married freind once declared to me that 'men should not love, love is for women'' only women who don't know yet what they want and what is going on will fall and stay in love with such a man but what happens eventually as they evelove they extricate themselves from the stranglehold of such small-minded men

Men who suppress their desire to express their love are no less the victims of their vice; for to love freely and fully is the best that any human could ever experience. Thus any training that encourages a man to suppress his natural desire to love is self-destructive and a harmful impediment to a leading a fulfilled life

My position is that let's heart desire lead him is everything falls into place; infact the women you drool over erstwhile will not make sense anymore; the man's thirst is well directed and less confused and when he finds the someone he is already equipped to 'go for the jugular' infact its as if he sends a special phrenemone that she percieves making the work a walk in the park. Simply becos he knows what he can bring on the table and delilah would loose her balance by the naturalness of his mystery and power.

But I see you are more of a strategist who knowing what a woman u meet on the alley could need and u be just that to win her over without missing the mark. The need you meet here like you admitted is often the selfish and superficail

If the aim is perfecting the art of getting any woman that catches your fancy I have nothing to add nor subtract its your art and choice;

What I say is that you do not slip into a state where a woman is reduced to an object of your chauvinistic conquest with you ending up being consumed by the power of your predatory prowess!

The means never justify the end; but in this case the end is not even worth it;

Once u have it you have it; u don't have to strategise or scheme infact the man will be hiding himself like a celeb who does not want to be noticed easilyd; his genuine detachment is what even makes him super sexy, mainge the ladies even fall over themselves to win his heart yet he does not savour this, for his eyes have been caught by the Truth and beauty of his being and desiny that a bevy of eager ladies are but only a shadow!

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2013
@49cents: Are you married? Biko, I'm single and 'sarching'. Are you related to 50cents? grin PM your number with immediate effect!

In other words, I co-sign your post cool
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2013
49cents:
Well I smiled to myself when you say I am seeking a populist applause and the reason is that my posts are hardly anything but popular.

I agree with ou on the fact that women's desire evolve with age that is so true but my point is that every act towards a woman must be noble that is in tune with what is helpful to the man's evolution to develop into a self-conscious person.

Must be?

Why "must" it be noble? What happens if it is not noble? What makes all women deserve that acts towards them must be noble?

And you say you grammar is not for populist applaud? undecided

49cents:
We all have different temperaments both influenced by nature and nurture, and even 'needs' by the same said factors; yet the thing that remain deep down is that need for liberation that stems from certainty of oneself, let's call it existential need; if this need is not taking into account there could never be a proper development of the human person; other needs necessaiy find expression in the existential or else the person would be cought up in giving more resources than is needed to satiate these secondary needs.

Honestly this is just another set of grammar. Let me be frank with you, when you first posted and I read it, I thought he is very eloquent but I don't see the substance in his argument. That is why I challenged it.

I have said it before, I RELIGIOUSLY focus on the substance in arguments, not on the delivery:

https://www.nairaland.com/584507/every-human-being-almost-equally/2#7529571

All your arguments/positions delivered with well-sewn together grammar come as one of 2 sames: "populist" or "conformist".

There are people that are bamboozled by grammar, but Saga is not one of those people. That is why Obama is like the king of intelligence to some, to me, he is an above average man.

Liberation does not stem from the certainty of oneself. Liberation is a desire even those not certain of themselves want. Fucktards on NL that I insult everyday, who know themselves that they have a low IQ still desire to have the liberty to give their speech. Even mad men that have entered market (iyi to ti woja) still want to be liberated, not chained or strait-jacketed.

Now certainty of oneself is different from existence. So I don't see the rationale of linking certainty of oneself to existential need. There are many people who lack certainty of oneself who have existential need.

Read that quoted again. You just blowed unnecessary grammar without making a point.

49cents:
A married freind once declared to me that 'men should not love, love is for women'' only women who don't know yet what they want and what is going on will fall and stay in love with such a man but what happens eventually as they evelove they extricate themselves from the stranglehold of such small-minded men

Women would stay with a man as long as he is in the upper echelon of their available best options, not when they realise what they want.

If he is at the top of their upper echelon and what they want, then they have reached nirvanistic happiness.

If he is not what they want but at the top of their upper echelon and above their threshold, they would manage. They do it all the time, you need to start observing them.

49cents:
Men who suppress their desire to express their love are no less the victims of their vice; for to love freely and fully is the best that any human could ever experience. Thus any training that encourages a man to suppress his natural desire to love is self-destructive and a harmful impediment to a leading a fulfilled life

This lacks substance because it is just full of unsubstantiated and populist pronunciamento.

Ehn! Gba be. Emi na le blow grammar. (Take it. Me too can blow grammar)

It all goes back to the simple questions I asked you about what is love and its configuration.

So what happens to the natural desire of man to spread his seed? You think human (Western) dictated desire of monogamy and one-man-one-woman love is superior to natural desires. grin This why I said your arguments have no substance and is just populist.

49cents:
My position is that let's heart desire lead him is everything falls into place; infact the women you drool over erstwhile will not make sense anymore; the man's thirst is well directed and less confused and when he finds the someone he is already equipped to 'go for the jugular' infact its as if he sends a special phrenemone that she percieves making the work a walk in the park. Simply becos he knows what he can bring on the table and delilah would loose her balance by the naturalness of his mystery and power.

You are alluding to conforming here.

If man's heart desire is allowed to lead him to everything, majority of men, during the majority of their lifetime, would be sleeping with as many women as they desire. There might be break points in their lifetime, but natural inclination would always lead them back to promiscuity in majority of their lifetime. It is societal pressures that make them "committed", not heart desire.

49cents:
But I see you are more of a strategist who knowing what a woman u meet on the alley could need and u be just that to win her over without missing the mark. The need you meet here like you admitted is often the selfish and superficail

Me, I am a strategic risk manager. grin

When dealing with selfish people, I take the selfish position too. I am not built to take the position of loss, so I risk manage.

The reality is that, for most desirable women, if you are fair and forward with them, you would probably lose.

If you are tactical and a bit selfish with them, you would probably win.

So which one does a sane man take? A loss? Hell no.

The key determinant of how men behave in this case are the women. If they don't put you in a situation where you have to be a little bad to gain, then you will not be a little bad to gain. They have the power of controlling their own ability to win and create a win-win situation, if they misuse their power, then they should be the one being burnt, not me.

49cents:
If the aim is perfecting the art of getting any woman that catches your fancy I have nothing to add nor subtract its your art and choice;

What I say is that you do not slip into a state where a woman is reduced to an object of your chauvinistic conquest with you ending up being consumed by the power of your predatory prowess!

The means never justify the end; but in this case the end is not even worth it;

More of the populist, "real man" nouns/adjectives. grin grin grin grin

Chauvinistic? grin grin grin grin grin

So when men go for their best interest, "they are chauvinistic"? grin

But when women go for their best interest, "it is a natural and rational inclination of being a woman and men should just accept it and adapt to it"? grin

Poor victim woman? grin Mate, that thought is what is chauvinistic.

As long as you find women intelligent and an equal peer adult, you will not feel they do not have the oblongata to engage on an equal basis with men. They are adults. They have their choices and can make it without anyone claiming that the "predatory" men are exploiting them.

49cents:
Once u have it you have it; u don't have to strategise or scheme infact the man will be hiding himself like a celeb who does not want to be noticed easilyd; his genuine detachment is what even makes him super sexy, mainge the ladies even fall over themselves to win his heart yet he does not savour this, for his eyes have been caught by the Truth and beauty of his being and desiny that a bevy of eager ladies are but only a shadow!

Every man likes to claim they have it.

But if you don't understand women, then you likely don't have it.

The best I can summarise your position is the "Church Pastor" approach. Church pastors, from my experience, do not attract women like magnets. Women don't fall over themselves to win their hearts.

This quote is really just another unsubstantiated and populist pronunciamento as well as another statement that ignores the spectral diversity of human beings.

Let me use the spectral diversity to test this statement: "What if a guy is not the detached type. Are you saying he should not strategise and scheme"?

I am not even going to bother going into the "Truth and beauty of his being ...............". undecided Just meaningless grammar that does not add any substance to the position.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by MrsChima(f): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lawd Sagamite don woke up! grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:
When dealing with selfish people, I take the selfish position too.
Okay man from Sagamu, what happens when you meet a selfless woman? Do you take a selfless position with her as well? Do you treat her better than the selfish woman? cheesy

Oh wait, let me guess, the selfless woman is probably not as "hot" and "fresh" as the selfish woman you want to bed/date, right? grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Good Girl:
Okay man from Sagamu, what happens when you meet a selfless woman? Do you take a selfless position with her as well? Do you treat her better than the selfish woman? cheesy

I am completely selfless.

Treat her far better than the selfish woman.

My interaction with females on NL is an example.

Ladies are treated as ladies and we can have a laugh, banter and repertoires.

Hoodrats are treated like hoodrats and I bash them intellectually very well.

Good Girl:
Oh wait, let me guess, the selfless woman is probably not as "hot" and "fresh" as the selfish woman you want to bed/date, right? grin

Yep.

Fine girls are not normally that nice. They believe the world should be at their feet because they are used to a queue of men lining up to kiss their arse. Beauty is power and majority of women don't know how to handle power.

Note: Not to say ugly girls are always nice. Many are still hoodrats.

If fine girls fall out of line with me and don't take the steps to fall quickly back in line, I caught them off.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:
Fine girls are not normally that nice.

Fineness and Niceness.

Your arguments (which amuse me by the way) always lean on depicting a correlation between these 2 variables, but I beg to differ with you on this one.

From my research, observation and baseline surveys, there is basically very little correlation between the 2 variables.

Why don't you conduct a simple survey => Note down 10 bi-tchy/evil women that you know. Also, note down 10 nice, kind ladies you know. How many out of the 10 of each category (i.e. bi-tchy & kind) are hot? And how many are not?

From what I have observed (at least within my sample population), I can describe very few bi-tchy/evil women as pretty/beautiful. Most of them are actually plain or downright unattractive. On the other hand, plenty of good-looking girls are actually very nice. In fact, extremely kind. It's as if they want to prove that they are not just about looks and hotness. I mean, I don't know........but that's what I observe.

This coming from a Research, Evaluation and Learning Officer to a strategic risk manager. Your strategic decisions ought to be fed by my research and evaluation findings. tongue tongue
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Good Girl:

Fineness and Niceness.

Your arguments (which amuse me by the way) always lean on depicting a correlation between these 2 variables, but I beg to differ with you on this one.

From my research, observation and baseline surveys, there is basically very little correlation between the 2 variables.

Why don't you conduct a simple survey => Note down 10 bi-tchy/evil women that you know. Also, note down 10 nice, kind ladies you know. How many out of the 10 of each category (i.e. bi-tchy & kind) are hot? And how many are not?

From what I have observed (at least within my sample population), I can describe very few bi-tchy/evil women as pretty/beautiful. Most of them are actually plain or downright unattractive. On the other hand, plenty of good-looking girls are actually very nice. In fact, extremely kind. It's as if they want to prove that they are not just about looks and hotness. I mean, I don't know........but that's what I observe.

This coming from a Research, Evaluation and Learning Officer to a strategic risk manager. Your strategic decisions ought to be fed by my research and evaluation findings. tongue tongue

Mba, I don't agree.

Obviously there are agbero hoodrat girls that are ugly outside, inside and manners-wise. That is mostly a function of the environment they are raised in.

You are mixing evil up with nice.

When I say nice, I meant courteous, not outwardly evil.

If I was to list the 10 nicest/most courteous women I have come across it would normally be mostly filled with clock-ticker ATM girls and average looking girls.

If I was to list the 10 meanest/least courteous women I have come across it would normally be mostly filled with girls north of above average (those who know they are fine without much doubt) and agbero over-self-valuating hoodrat fucktards.

[size=4pt]*ATM means Anxious To Marry.[/size]
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
^^^^^^
The only women who think they should be evil because they are beautiful are those who come from places where beauty is rare.

Otherwise, most good-looking girls are just well behaved and courteous in places where beauty is a common sight to behold.

* I know what ATM means in your dictionary. cheesy
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Good Girl: ^^^^^^
The only women who think they should be evil because they are beautiful are those who come from places where beauty is rare.

Otherwise, most good-looking girls are just well behaved and courteous in places where beauty is a common sight to behold.

* I know what ATM means in your dictionary. cheesy

You have a strong point there. grin

That is why I don't like girls from certain countries that much. lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
^^The only reason why you get bashed is because you're intellectually re*tarded and you have no class or manners.

Who died and made you Judge Judy?? Your reaction to supposed "hood-rats" is only a reflection of who you are.

Bashing people says a lot about you, it shows that you are classless and no different from the people who you think are unladylike.

You are totally devoid of anything that lends class and you are claiming to "punish" women that are unladylike by '..' bashing them.

I did you a favor my omitting the intellectual, gosh we all know there's nothing intelligent about your repetitive-slobberings.

@Good-girl: He only beefs beautiful girls cos he can't get any. The dude is a low-achieving-waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian: ^^The only reason why you get bashed is because you're intellectually re*tarded and you have no class or manners.

Who died and made you Judge Judy?? Your reaction to supposed "hood-rats" is only a reflection of who you are.

Bashing people says a lot about you, it shows that you are classless and no different from the people who you think are unladylike.

You are totally devoid of anything that lends class and you are claiming to "punish" women that are unladylike by '..' bashing them.

I did you a favor my omitting the intellectual, gosh we all know there's nothing intelligent about your repetitive-slobberings.

@Good-girl: He only beefs beautiful girls cos he can't get any. The dude is a low-achieving-waste of space.

Shut up, Fisk Hoodrat!

Class is not something you can comprehend.

Not in the context of behaviour or lectures. So keep quiet!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Shut up, Fisk Hoodrat!

Class is not something you can comprehend.

Not in the context of behaviour or lectures. So keep quiet!

You are displaying so much of it right now, maybe I would just learn from you undecided

Sagamumu, grow up!

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

You are displaying so much of it right now, maybe I would just learn from you undecided

Sagamumu, grow up!

Shut up and go and practice your twerks!

You have an exam coming up.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Shut up and go and practice your twerks!

You have an exam coming up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npwvcw3ZnpQ
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
^^^Stop using a video I have used on you before.

I am sure plagiarism would make you pass at Fisk, but it is not acceptable in the reputable world, hoodrat. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. / See The Nood Photoshoot Of A Lady That Has Set The Internet Ablaze (explicit) / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.