Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! (12161 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / 3 Simple Ways To Impress Women And Get Them To Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Kilode o? undecided

How many girls exactly have you met that love receiving that treatment you described? smiley
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member:

How many girls exactly have you met that love receiving that treatment you described? smiley

I can think of listing at least 8 for sure.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=Sagamite]

I can think of listing at least 8 for sure.[/quote

This claim sounds very truthful indeed smiley
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member: This claim sounds very truthful indeed

Why do you doubt?

You have never spoken to a woman before?
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Why do you doubt?

You have never spoken to a woman before?

I have, I just find it hard to believe there are many girls who like being slapped/beaten and who don't treasure patience and consideration in guys.

I find it hard to believe because no girl I have ever known said she likes guys that beat her up or that she likes guys that are not patient with her.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member:
I have, I just find it hard to believe there are many girls who like being slapped/beaten and who don't treasure patience and consideration in guys.

I find it hard to believe because no girl I have ever known said she likes guys that beat her up or that she likes guys that are not patient with her.

Well, no girl has ever told me that too.

But I know women enough to not believe what they say, I only believe what they do.

When you learn that, you will start observing girls that are like such.

I am sure you have had majority women tell you they like good guys? I hope you did not fall for that? Otherwise I would suspect you be virgin.

As per having patience, I suspect you struggle with girls. At least the fine ones. What majority are looking for is a commanding guy who can control them.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member:

that's where you are wrong missy. I have heard one who told her bro that she likes a guy that beat her. To this set of girls, it's an equivalent of love.

It's not really common
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

But I know women enough to not believe what they say, I only believe what they do.

I am sure you have had majority women tell you they like good guys? I hope you did not fall for that? Otherwise I would suspect you be virgin

grin lol @bold
The thing is, many women don't want a needy guy that acts all clingy and emotional. They want a man with strength of mind and body, they want to be the emotional ones in the relationship while the guy plays the role of pillar of support. Not all women want this though, just the greater percrntage of them and this is largely due to societal conditioning that women are supposed to depend on men and men are meant to protect women.
But I digress.
The fact that women want strong and dependable men does not mean they want a guy that treats them like dirt or beats/slaps them, they just want to know that their boyfriends possess the typical masculine traits of strong, brave etc. They don't want men that aren't patient with them and they don't want to be physically abused smiley
They appreciate loving acts like understanding, tolerance and respect for her opinion. What they do not desire is effeminate behaviour in their men.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

I am sure you have had majority women tell you they like good guys? I hope you did not fall for that? Otherwise I would suspect you be virgin

grin lol @bold
The thing is, many women don't want a needy guy that acts all clingy and emotional. They want a man with strength of mind and body, they want to be the emotional ones in the relationship while the guy plays the role of pillar of support. Not all women want this though, just the greater percrntage of them and this is largely due to societal conditioning that women are supposed to depend on men and men are meant to protect women.
But I digress.
The fact that women want strong and dependable men does not mean they want a guy that treats them like dirt or beats/slaps them, they just want to know that their boyfriends possess the typical masculine traits of strong, brave etc. They don't want men that aren't patient with them and they don't want to be physically abused smiley
They appreciate loving acts like understanding, tolerance and respect for her opinion. What they do not desire is effeminate behaviour in their men.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member:

grin lol @bold
But I digress.

"The fact that women want strong and dependable men does not mean they want a guy that treats them like dirt or beats/slaps them" - I never said they did. I said there are those that do. Those that do does not necessarily represent a majority, talkless of a majority worthy of applying a generalisation to women.

And by the way, men being impatient does not equate to physically abusive. So that does not in any way suggest I meant the copied.

Moreover, majority of fine young girls are not very keen on men that are understanding, tolerant and who respects for her opinion. They like dominant men. It is when they get older (i.e. lose or start losing some of their looks) that those traits become important. A guy that is a bit of a prick is what majority want when they are young, fine and at their peak. The more you are good at emotional manipulation and have a bit of selfishness, the more fine young girls you will bed.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member:

grin lol @bold
But I digress.

What you need to understand that some of the loud mouth "men" you see here were the uncool kids in high school. That's just their pathetic way of making up for their self esteem issues.

When you start pulling an alpha male @ 30+, I just can't help but think you date girls 20yrs and below. Let them date grown women, and see if that sh1t will fly undecided
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wu Zetian:

What you need to understand that some of the loud mouth "men" you see here were the uncool kids in high school. That's just their pathetic way of making up for their self esteem issues.

When you start pulling an alpha male @ 30+, I just can't help but think you date girls 20yrs and below. Let them date grown women, and see if that sh1t will fly undecided

What he needs to understand is that these men were cool in high school and university but refuse to give attention to hoodrat girls with miasmic ish between their legs. grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

"The fact that women want strong and dependable men does not mean they want a guy that treats them like dirt or beats/slaps them" - I never said they did. I said there are those that do. Those that do does not necessarily represent a majority, talkless of a majority worthy of applying a generalisation to women.
Ok man, I don't quite agree with the bold because of my personal experiences but let's just agree to disagree on this, I no wan too argue the matter.

Moreover, majority of fine young girls are not very keen on men that are understanding, tolerant and who respects for her opinion. They like dominant men. It is when they get older (i.e. lose or start losing some of their looks) that those traits become important. A guy that is a bit of a prick is what majority want when they are young, fine and at their peak. The more you are good at emotional manipulation and have a bit of selfishness, the more fine young girls you will bed.
You mean the more foolish girls you will bed?
Smart gals can easily see through the act.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

What he needs to understand is that these men were cool in high school and university but refuse to give attention to hoodrat girls with miasmic ish between their legs. grin
What's with the guilty conscience? undecided I don't want to hear lies about your childhood........Of course you were cool in the Ogbomoso grammar school and the backyard university you went to.

The next time you quote me, I'll ask the name of your high school and college, we both know how that gets you running.
The only girls you date are skanky hood-rats with daddy issues.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member:

Nope!

They can't.

They are as emotionally weak as men are idiotically weak when they have a stiff. The more you are good at mind games, the more and the finer the girls you will bed.

If you are saying fine girls are bimbos, then that na from your mouth, not mine. grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member:
Smart gals don't exist. We only have ladies that learn after making mistakes, sometimes multiple mistakes.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wu Zetian:
What's with the guilty conscience? undecided I don't want to here lies about your childhood........Of course you were cool in the Ogbomoso grammar school and the backyard university you went to.

The next time you quote me, I'll ask the name of your high school and college, we both know how that gets you running.
The only girls you date are skanky hood-rats with daddy issues.

*Blocks nose* lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

*Blocks nose* lipsrsealed

eewwwwwwwww!

I've told you to stop putting your fingers in your a*nus! Filthy thing!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Smart gals don't exist. We only have ladies that learn after making mistakes, sometimes multiple mistakes.

I wouldn't call it mistakes.

They intentionally look for excitement through danger. They are looking for an exciting project.

Women know what they are doing when they are doing it all the time. They just like to lamely claim naive, misled and exploited poor little girl when they get burnt and don't want to take responsibility for their fate. And you see moronic "Real Men" running to the fore to be their protector and white knight.

Women want to have their cake and eat it while lying they are even interested in the cake.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wu Zetian:
eewwwwwwwww!

I've told you to stop putting your fingers in your a*nus! Filthy thing!

Close your legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1GoZLThBwY
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Is this sarcasm?? What do you mean by smart girls don't exist?? Who the fvck are these ppl??
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Yeah right!
One of those silly threads again angry
undecided
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Nope!

They can't.

[b]They are as emotional weak as men are idiotically weak when they have a stiff
.[/quote]
Hehehehehe grin
Embarrasing but true embarassed

The more you are good at mind games, the more and the finer the girls you will bed.
I agree, those who are expert at playing mind games can easily get what they want from the opposite sex, be they male or female.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

I wouldn't call it mistakes.

They intentionally look for excitement through danger. They are looking for an exciting project.

Women know what they are doing when they are doing it all the time. They just like to lamely claim naive, misled and exploited poor little girl when they get burnt and don't want to take responsibility for their fate. And you see moronic "Real Men" running to the fore to be their protector and white knight.

Women want to have their cake and eat it while lying they are even interested in the cake.
@First bolded, i won't say it's intentional but more of a mind-control. In my words, give a lady what to hold onto and she will stay put.

@Second bolded. You meant while they're not interested in the cake?
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Is this sarcasm?? What do you mean by smart girls don't exist?? Who the fvck are these ppl??
Are you smart? Let's start from there.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Are you smart? Let's start from there.
Are you daft?? Why don't we start from there??
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 50calibre(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You would, not only could. Stop deceiving yourself.

Every girl always want to claim they are the one that "is different", but yet they are just the same.

The most likely way you could not be with someone like that is if you are ugly. Then your sense and need of "certainty of affection" and privilege of saying "I can get one too" is higher than that of "looking for a challenge".

If you are fine and desirable, you will most likely like them mean.

On point! Maybe you are not the female doormat i thought you to be.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Close your legs.

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member: .
I agree, those who are expert at playing mind games can easily get what they want from the opposite sex, be they male or female.

GBAM!!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:
Are you daft?? Why don't we start from there??
Don't mistake being a feminist for being smart, they are the easiet to break.
Advice from multiple experiences.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

@First bolded, i won't say it's intentional but more of a mind-control. In my words, give a lady what to hold onto and she will stay put.

When no be X-men? grin grin grin

Women know if a guy is unreliable or selfish or a cheat or whatever. They are just attracted to it and see it as a project to be the one with the charm (i.e. attractiveness and wit) to tame the Tiger. They get pleasure from the challenge. And if they have to make a choice between the dangerous Tiger and the responsible Labrador, they would go for the Tiger when they are young but settle for the Labrador when they are getting to the age of settling down.

Those are choices. Those are intentional.

D-Explorer:

@Second bolded. You meant why they're not interested in the cake?

"While lying they are even interested in the cake".

Women are professional liars. They will deny virtually anything to cover up their mess or to get an advantage. That is why when they argue, all logic goes out of the window.

They would have and eat the cake and when it comes to taking responsibility, they would not even deny they ate the cake, they would say they were never interested in it in the first place it was just because of blah blah blah that they ate it to help YOU out. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? / What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.