Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,315 members, 7,846,394 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

143loombimmy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 143loombimmy's Profile / 143loombimmy's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 2:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Ayobami2001:
Hello House

Just in-case you want to retrieve the funds in your blocked account (FINTIBA), it’s very easy. I recently got my funds back in just over a week after I contacted FINTIBA saying I was withdrawing my visa application. It’s not difficult like some claim.

I can share the process if anyone is interested. Bless

Please which email did you use to reach out to them?
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
sodiq961:
Please who has used Transfermate before to transfer into his/her blocked accounts?

Is it safe, how much do they charge?

Is there issue of hang funds?

How fast is the funds to reflect in the blocked account?

In the event of a refusal, how is the refund process?

Please help

Can anyone share a testimony about this transfer mate for Fintiba?
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hello house, please how can someone transfer Euros into Fintiba? I was told there's now a cbn regulation that prevents transfer of foreign currency from Nigeria.

Guys that funded their BA recently, please how did you go about it?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by 143loombimmy: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Hi bimmy,

Getting a Supervisor for Masters is like a full time Job cos u gotta contact (mail) lots of Professors of different schools. Some would respond, some would not, some might say they are not accepting students ,and some if they find ur research area interesting and it aligns with theirs, u might likely get a response from them. The success of u getting a Supervisor depends on the kind of mail u send to the professor. Its after you get accepted by a Supervisor that's when you can ask for funding, that's if the Prof. didn't talk about it in his/her response to u.

The link below will guide u on
How to Contact & Secure a Potential Supervisor (through Mail) for M.SC Admission & Possible FUNDING (Scholarship)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/111#90933556

Also don't limit yourself to only one or two schools, explore more schools as much as u can, with that u gonna get access to more Professors (Potential Supervisor) and if one don't click, you can easily have options.

Visit the link below for Schools offering
Masters in Food Science & related M.SC programs
https://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=Food+Science&program_level_merged=Master%27s+degree&program_language=ENGLISH

Finally,

Also note that,
It's not enough to search for Msc in Food Science

Narrow your search to a particular area of interest. Checkout profiles of Professors in different universities with related interest and coin a research interest(s) around that.

For example,

I am a Food Scientist wink, but that's too broad, rather I will plug myself easily into any research group who are into :
EFFECT OF PROCESSING ON THE STORAGE STABILITY AND FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES OF COWPEA

If u av questions as regards this, do ask questions here in the forum

Thanks alot for this information, I'm grateful
All da best!

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by 143loombimmy: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
143loombimmy:
Hello guys, I'm new here, I would love to study for masters in food science by Fall 2021 in Canada, I heard the program is in two form3( course based and thesis based),

which of the two is easy to get in? I would like to know how easy it is to get response after sending an email to supervisor to fund and supervise thesis , if I'm going for the thesis based course.

I'm looking at Saskatchewan and Manitoba university, please I'm open to any recommendations and advices, Help a sister!!!!
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by 143loombimmy: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Hello guys, I'm new here, I would love to study for masters in food science by Fall 2021 in Canada, I heard the program is in two form3( course based and thesis based),

which of the two is easy to get in? I would like to know how easy it is to get response after sending an email to supervisor to fund and supervise thesis , if I'm going for the thesis based course.

I'm looking at Saskatchewan and Manitoba university, please I'm open to any recommendations and advices, Help a sister!!!!
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Stop wasting your time, the embassy will not give you date again for winter start of studies... What smart people have done since October 1st is to book again with a summer start date like mif or end of April....Defer your admission to summer or start applying for summer admission now so that you will be ready when the AD comes

You still haven't answered the question, now that he/she has booked for November 2, which is fast approaching, what can be done? Cancel the appointment and rebook or just keep with the flow?
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2020
Iceberry0001:
Hello everyone, someone raised a suggestion that we should write to the minister for foreign affairs based on this AD issue, I think that is a good idea, so please any one with idea or ideas or anybody who knows someone that can help us on this should please help out. Thanks

This is a good idea, anyone that has an idea of how we can address this should please SORO SOKE

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Who's starting online lectures at university of Hohemhein on Tuesday? Lets connect.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
My people, please I need the lagos German embassy email address, the one they respond to actually.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:
Just in case anyone was doubting the last person who mentioned this, I got this from the embassy this morning as a confirmation to what was said.

Please, kindly share the email address you used in reaching out the embassy. Thank you
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Good Evening my people, please can anybody provide lists of German universities that have English taught courses related to architectural designs or urban and regional planning for summer 2021. Help a sister, I've been surfing the internet for since morning
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Good Evening my people, please can anybody provide lists of German universities that have English taught courses related to architectural designs or urban and regional planning for summer 2021. Help a sister, I've been surfing the internet for since morning �
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Breathtaker:
Notarisation or certification?

Notarization
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2020
bobbybiggs:

If it is stated that you need to do this at the German Embassy in your country then do so. If not, an high court notarization would suffice.

Best Regards smiley

Thanks allot
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please guys, I saw that picture on my dashboard, does it means I will have to go to the highcourt to verify my credentials or book a separate appointment with the embassy for documents verification?.

If I'm to book with the embassy ,what link will I go through?

2 Shares

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Anyone going to university Hohemhein in Stuttgart should please send me a Dm, let's connect.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good Evening guys, please,can anyone help with the german consulate in Nigeria Email address? I have gotten AL and letter of presence to send to them but I can't find a reply- able mail on their website . Thanks in anticipation.
Travel / German Visa by 143loombimmy: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2020
Hello guys, I just got admitted to german school for masters, I would to know the requirements for getting a german Visa in Nigeria. Thank you

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.