Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing (1310 Views)

A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? / If I'm To Contest For Presidency In Nigeria, Will You Vote? See My Agenda / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by Slyjay1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
I love my girlfrnd very well but her behaviour sometimes are irritating. She locks me up in the house most of the time and complains that I'm an extrovert. There was a time she hide my car key for 3days.

I'm a student but I hate dulling a lot. I've sat her down and explain to her several times that such behaviour is not the best but she won't listen. She is the only girl that I've dated for quite a long time (3yrs)but it still baffles me that she is not understanding. This constant behaviour is making me to loose interest in her gradually.

Honestly, I love her very much but I'm confused. Please peeps, I nid advice. Thnxs all
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by Enegod(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sly-jay:
She locks me up in the house most of the time and complains that I'm an outrovert. There was a time she hide my car key for 3days
is she your sugar mama?
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sly-jay:
I love my girlfrnd very well but her behaviour sometimes are irritating. She locks me up in the house most of the time and complains that I'm an outrovert.

She what? grin grin grin.
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by fuckluv(f): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sly-jay:
She locks me up in the house most of the time and complains that I'm an outrovert.
Extrovert u mean wink
But come to think of it, she's just being caring cheesy
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sly-jay:
I love my girlfrnd very well but her behaviour sometimes are irritating. She locks me up in the house most of the time and complains that I'm an outrovert. There was a time she hide my car key for 3days.

I'm a student but I hate dulling a lot. I've sat her down and explain to her several times that such behaviour is not the best but she won't listen. She is the only girl that I've dated for quite a long time (3yrs)but it still baffles me that she is not understanding. This constant behaviour is making me to loose interest in her gradually.

Honestly, I love her very much but I'm confused. Please peeps, I nid advice. Thnxs all

Say what?
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by ChiSun27(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Toy boy! Too much of watching cartoon btw u two...make una continue the game...its healthy for both of you....very soon she go lock you for one full year.
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by Slyjay1(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2013
fuckluv: Extrovert u mean wink
But come to think of it, she's just being caring cheesy

I tot as much but its getting too much which is not funny. How do I stop it pls?
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by Slyjay1(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2013
Enegod: is she your sugar mama?

Not at all. I believed that the respect I have 4 her got into her head. I nid good advise on what to do.
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2013
U sure u are an extrovert??ur babe locked u up inside d aus,funi,i mean very funi..is she d 1 feeding u or sumfin??
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by mencade5(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2013
i dont worship ladies...guy listen, u ah better wisen up and stop her frm dis or else she will make u wash her panties very soon.
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by 190: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2013
wetin person nor go read for nairaland

babe don begin control person movement grin grin grin

very soon she go control the account!!

im sure she must be Nigerian no doubt she is, na so their matter dey be grin grin
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2013
Love is blind,but in this case I'm thnking deaf, dumb nd bordering on stupid.
Guy sit this babe down nd giv her an ultimatum,either she cleanup her act or her as$ hits d curb.
Seriously,Man up and show her who's boss,since telling her aint doing it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by ITbomb(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
She is, as a matter of fact, caring for you although in a wrong manner.
Sit her down, tell her you appreciate the love n concern she has for you.
Assure her that going out will not lead to you neglecting her.
But in my opinion , I think you are way too extrovert.
Kindly cut it down. Relationship is about a little compromise here and there.
Lastly, if she could go out with you, then by all means go together
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sly-jay:
I love my girlfrnd very well but her behaviour sometimes are irritating. She locks me up in the house most of the time and complains that I'm an outrovert. There was a time she hide my car key for 3days.

Hehee datz not bein carin but bein possesive.be careful
Re: Don't Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing by Exponental(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
In as much as she is not feeding u n u are not under a spell, END THE RELATIONSHIP, else u will live with it till death do u apart.

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding The "Let's Be Friends" Syndrome. Writeup not just for guys. / Story for the Girls; episode 1 / Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.