Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,273 members, 7,849,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 (2751 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by jhydebaba(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Exercise a little patience in ur father's house rather than allow one sagging boy to destroy ur future.
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by switdil(f): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Babe
That's a no go area
U r too young to know what marriage is all bout
Don't rush
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by switdil(f): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2013
jhydebaba: Exercise a little patience in ur father's house rather than allow one sagging boy to destroy ur future.
I too feel u cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 16, 2013
$wtme:
Madam 'marrie' when u r able to spell n write correctly, then i will tell u.
i intentionally wrote it that way
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by wasak(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2013
OlamiB: tnks dear
u Welcome
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by ITbomb(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Subomi-luv:
You are too young for that. Get educated first. There is a time and place for everything. If you really are meant to be together then waiting will not change anything.
Which one be too young?
Kanu Nwankwo married a 18yrs old and they are still happily married.
Girl , if the guy is financially stable, tell him you always prayed to get married early, then go to school as a married lady.
He should get the message.
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
If u r ready u should.
Y hesitate, jump right in. grin
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by Boll2010: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
nadia_SA: Hummmmmm

I'll send u pm on how to make him marry u ok.. I'm 19 nd my man 25. It worked for me hope it will work for u too..

Ok ..
Hope u know what u getting urslf into..
nawa ooo#guysInTrouble
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 17, 2013
y-fo:

and she's still just a teen....though I believe girls can marry early (not this early), how bout her significant other...the dude is just 23 and u want him to settle down when he hasn't fully matured.

I'm not married and have no experience with it, if u wanna support her...fine. I have a different view and feel she should concentrate on more important things now as she's trying to get married so as to enjoy priviledges that come with marriage, rather than looking at it from a holistic view and understanding the full weight of her decision.

I saw the age before I approved, and if the guy is also ready who says they can't continue what ever they want to do.

You are right on one thing, your view on the issue is different, and so is hers. I can only ask u to respect her wish
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by vicchi12(f): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wow!! there is a probability that you don't know ur priorities are in life. Sweetheart, I'm 2 years your senior and I can think of is how to continue to hussle with going to school. I'm in College and I work! I am thinking on how to get my scholarship and how to make my mother proud, and how to be a doctor, and yep! I plan to be a minister in Nigeria before I turn 30. Do you want to get married and have children because you think you feel you have nothing to live for? Do you know what marriage is at all? is it sex you want?( I can proudly state I am a virgin and loving it). Woman, I don't know what your plans are, or your situation at the moment, however, getting married to some 23 year old dude should not be your priority. I don't know the type of people you sorround yourself with, but I want to encourage you to start moving with achievers( especially the female sex). You need to go out there and see life for what it really is. Life is way more than sex, husband, and children. Look at folusho Alajike, Ngozi iweale, Hilary Clinton, Tiwa Savage, Oprah Winfry. This great women at your age were not planning to get married, and if they did, thank heavens they had a re-think. Emulate great, strong , and God fearing women around you. They are not perfect, but they have things to offer. There is something I believe in, if you do what is right for your life, men will naturally want you! you wont have to rubbish yourself, or dignity!.....Babes, I know you are human, so am I. Do what is right. have something to offer, and men would naturally want you. leave the guy alone for now.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by UyiIredia(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
drnairalov: awwww i read her last post 2.. sorry bae!! by the way...he is 23...most guys dnt wanna marry dah early, does he ve a job? naaa i doubt it. chill yo, ur case aint the worst scenario, other dnt even v a dad 2 giv dem anything,! control dem emotionz talk wiv ur guy, if hes ready go ahead..if he aint den dnt force a niccur 2 d altar!!!!

*if ur bf no gree m ready 4 marriage ehn! come marry me...am only 18yrs old, a working class, rich,, have a duplex in lekki, ve 5 state of the art car!! holla @me #okbye

True talk. Most guys that age are still hustlin for pay. Even some who quickly catch their mulla eg Wizkid think of sowing their wild oats, not marriage, as far as I can tell.
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by adewasco2k(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2013

I'll send u pm on how to make him marry u ok.. I'm 19 nd my man 25. It worked for me hope it will work for u too..

Ok ..

just wondering the content of your PM

Tutorial on how to make him marry you at 19?

all this teens and fantasy...grow up then face reality of life. small pikin shaa smiley
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
adewasco2k:

just wondering the content of your PM

Tutorial on how to make him marry you at 19?

all this teens and fantasy...grow up then face reality of life. small pikin shaa smiley
If u had lil sense of humour ud see that I was joking

tongue
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by adewasco2k(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
nadia_SA:
If u had lil sense of humour ud see that I was joking

tongue

[img]http://swingvoters.files./2008/10/parental-advisory-mini.jpg[/img]

didn't see that. undecided
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
adewasco2k:

[img]http://swingvoters.files./2008/10/parental-advisory-mini.jpg[/img]

didn't see that. undecided

Pele
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by DExplorer1: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2013
vicchi12: Wow!! there is a probability that you don't know ur priorities are in life. Sweetheart, I'm 2 years your senior and I can think of is how to continue to hussle with going to school. I'm in College and I work! I am thinking on how to get my scholarship and how to make my mother proud, and how to be a doctor, and yep! I plan to be a minister in Nigeria before I turn 30. Do you want to get married and have children because you think you feel you have nothing to live for? Do you know what marriage is at all? is it sex you want?( I can proudly state I am a virgin and loving it). Woman, I don't know what your plans are, or your situation at the moment, however, getting married to some 23 year old dude should not be your priority. I don't know the type of people you sorround yourself with, but I want to encourage you to start moving with achievers( especially the female sex). You need to go out there and see life for what it really is. Life is way more than sex, husband, and children. Look at folusho Alajike, Ngozi iweale, Hilary Clinton, Tiwa Savage, Oprah Winfry. This great women at your age were not planning to get married, and if they did, thank heavens they had a re-think. Emulate great, strong , and God fearing women around you. They are not perfect, but they have things to offer. There is something I believe in, if you do what is right for your life, men will naturally want you! you wont have to rubbish yourself, or dignity!.....Babes, I know you are human, so am I. Do what is right. have something to offer, and men would naturally want you. leave the guy alone for now.
Odikwa very serious! grin
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
vicchi12: Wow!! there is a probability that you don't know ur priorities are in life. Sweetheart, I'm 2 years your senior and I can think of is how to continue to hussle with going to school. I'm in College and I work! I am thinking on how to get my scholarship and how to make my mother proud, and how to be a doctor, and yep! I plan to be a minister in Nigeria before I turn 30. Do you want to get married and have children because you think you feel you have nothing to live for? Do you know what marriage is at all? is it sex you want?( I can proudly state I am a virgin and loving it). Woman, I don't know what your plans are, or your situation at the moment, however, getting married to some 23 year old dude should not be your priority. I don't know the type of people you sorround yourself with, but I want to encourage you to start moving with achievers( especially the female sex). You need to go out there and see life for what it really is. Life is way more than sex, husband, and children. Look at folusho Alajike, Ngozi iweale, Hilary Clinton, Tiwa Savage, Oprah Winfry. This great women at your age were not planning to get married, and if they did, thank heavens they had a re-think. Emulate great, strong , and God fearing women around you. They are not perfect, but they have things to offer. There is something I believe in, if you do what is right for your life, men will naturally want you! you wont have to rubbish yourself, or dignity!.....Babes, I know you are human, so am I. Do what is right. have something to offer, and men would naturally want you. leave the guy alone for now.

but there are some great women that married early too. I want to be tru wit havn kids bfr am 30 so as to focus on my career. I hate the idea of being too clingy on career, its a waste of time...the way u tink is diff frm mine. It workd for omotola jalade and shez doin fine wit her career, havn kids at early age as it own advantage too. Tnks anyway
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2013

but there are some great women that married early too. I want to be tru wit havn kids bfr am 30 so as to focus on my career. I hate the idea of being too clingy on career, its a waste of time...the way u tink is diff frm mine. It workd for omotola jalade and shez doin fine wit her career, havn kids at early age as it own advantage too. Tnks anyway
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by vicchi12(f): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ma'am, Captain Ekehinde wasn't 23. Please, live your life. Afterall, it's yours to live. More gas to your burning desire to convince the poor boy..sad
Re: How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 by 25Calibre(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2013

Ok ..

You are living a lie on this forum, it's been proven beyond doubt by your public display of immaturity on that thread.

You need to snap back into reality, and realise you've got a lot growing up to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Cry No More! Size Doesn't Matter! Man Made A Movie About His Small Penis / Guys!!! What Are Your Expections When Receiving A Female Visitor / "If You Love Someone…then Don’t Hold Back Your Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.