Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475049 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:46am On Nov 15, 2020
yak:
somebody help....
I have not still been able to upload passport ooo. After the upload, it won't tell me anything yet the uploaded passport won't show.
e get any trick wey Una dey use?.
I need to do TMA today oooo
Hi my friend. Wondered why u waited till now. However, I have good news for you. Open the passport with PAINT in your Windows PC, Save As .png. Try and upload and it will be uploaded. The passport may not show up immediately but it will permit you to register your exams. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 3:15am On Nov 15, 2020
Enskynelson:

Hi my friend. Wondered why u waited till now. However, I have good news for you. Open the passport with PAINT in your Windows PC, Save As .png. Try and upload and it will be uploaded. The passport may not show up immediately but it will permit you to register your exams. Cheers.

thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:56am On Nov 15, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 8 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Realasquared: 6:00am On Nov 15, 2020
Good morning, can somebody help? I can't access my GST portal. I'm getting login or password incorrect. I need to do my TMA and upload my business plan as well before the deadline. I have tried both upper and lower cases of admin number but it's not going through
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2020
The GST portal seems different. This is my first time. I want to be sure am on track. I see that I have to read the material, watch the instructional video, participate in the discussion forum before I can access the TMA questions. This is correct.

Please am I in order?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2020
Realasquared:
Good morning, can somebody help? I can't access my GST portal. I'm getting login or password incorrect. I need to do my TMA and upload my business plan as well before the deadline. I have tried both upper and lower cases of admin number but it's not going through

Admin number? I suppose you mean matric number ...e.g nou123456789 both as username and password

On this site https://elearn.nouedu2.net/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2020
cytP450:
The GST portal seems different. This is my first time. I want to be sure am on track. I see that I have to read the material, watch the instructional video, participate in the discussion forum before I can access the TMA questions. This is correct.

Please am I in order?
Yes, you are on track. U can simply open them and close them without actually watching/reading. But most times, Discussion forum and viewing course materials are the only compulsory task before the TMA is accessible.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2020
Enskynelson:

Yes, you are on track. U can simply open them and close them without actually watching/reading. But most times, Discussion forum and viewing course materials are the only compulsory task before the TMA is accessible.

Wow thanks

And thank you for your always prompt response. May God always respond to you promptly in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2020
cytP450:

Wow thanks

And thank you for your always prompt response. May God always respond to you promptly in Jesus name.
You are welcome. Amen to your prayers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jhulyan(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2020
I just did
Drniyi4u:
Thank you.

Is anyone here currently enrolled in Msc Information Technology?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity5: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:.

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2019)! _All Department_*...

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report
✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Realasquared: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yes I meant matric number. I have tried logging in, it's not going. Invalid login again.
Thank you

cytP450:

Admin number? I suppose you mean matric number ...e.g nou123456789 both as username and password

On this site https://elearn.nouedu2.net/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Realasquared:
Yes I meant matric number. I have tried logging in, it's not going. Invalid login again.
Thank you

If you have registered for the course and exam and still have problems, you may have to contact your study center or one of these guys here especially @enskynelson.

If tma for other courses are good to go, why not complete them first then you know you only have gst to deal with
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Realasquared:
same thing here! Sent email but no reply yet... Guess it's general
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please o, i have registered my project but if i want to print the slip it will be saying "no registered project yet", secondly my id card is still showing first semester fa
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
hadibaba:
Please o, i have registered my project but if i want to print the slip it will be saying "no registered project yet", secondly my id card is still showing first semester fa
1. Print the Course Registration slip. That can be submitted as proof of project registration.
2. ID Card printing is only done close to exams and hence the 2020/2 Exams ID is not ready right now.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taskcompleteng: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please how can I get my transcripts from NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Enskynelson:

1. Print the Course Registration slip. That can be submitted as proof of project registration.
2. ID Card printing is only done close to exams and hence the 2020/2 Exams ID is not ready right now.
Cheers.
It's not among the courses i registered, i registered it under project registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
hadibaba:

It's not among the courses i registered, i registered it under project registration
Check your course registration slip. Do u mean it's not listed there? Please check and revert.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Enskynelson:

Check your course registration slip. Do u mean it's not listed there? Please check and revert.
It's not
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
hadibaba:

It's not
I registered it under project registration not course registration

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Endsars2020: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pls need tma 1 answers to the following courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
REMINDER!!!

TIMETABLE FOR THE 2020_1 PROJECT DEFENCE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kheny12(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hello group pls I need a little favor,Am a student of Noun.And the school fees payment will end before the 30th.I want to pay the fees b4 the deadline.pls can someone lend me.I will be paying 10k every month till 4 month.The Tma 1 will end this week.And its 10 mark.I don't want to loose the mark.Pls anybody could help me pls.Am really depressed now.I can even show you all my student credentials.My study center is McCarthy study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:03am On Nov 16, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 7 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2020
Someone should help me with the e-exam timetable for 30th November
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ameeh: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2020
Good morning all, please I need the address for Mushin study centre. I have been trying to get the address on Google but I can't seem to find any for Mushin, all I'm seeing is VI address
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2020
ameeh:
Good morning all, please I need the address for Mushin study centre. I have been trying to get the address on Google but I can't seem to find any for Mushin, all I'm seeing is VI address
➡They are now at VI, Mushin Study Centre relocated a year ago, same address with (Lagos Study Centre)
14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
When you get to the entrance of VI (Lagos Study Centre) tell the security men you are going to Mushin centre.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2020
HAVING ISSUES LOGGING IN ON GST PORTAL

We are still on it.
Kindly exercise some patience.

You will be notified as soon as it is sorted out.

DLCMS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
ATTENTION!!!

Good day everyone.

Please find below the re-scheduled date for SIWES oral presentation for Apapa Study Centre Students;

Date: Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th November, 2020.

Venue: E-Exam building, opposite Mushin Study Centre, NOUN, Victoria Island Lagos

Time: 9am.

Thank you all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeniranfam(f): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
hadibaba:

I registered it under project registration not course registration

I have similar issue with my portal.
Have you been able to rectify this ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
GENERAL PORTAL UPDATES

1. To all newly admitted students your uploaded passport is now displaying in your individual portal which means you can now proceed to print your student I.D card.

2. TMA1 is expected to close on Sunday 22nd November, Except for GSTs

3. Course & Exam registration closes on the 30th of November.

4. UPDATE ON GST302
All students that registered for the above mentioned course code are hereby informed that you develop a business plan and upload. Please inform your colleagues that are within your reach.

5. Having Issues Logging In to your GST Portal, Be patient, it will be resolved soon DLCMS

6. 2020_1 Project Defence for Postgraduate Students begins today Monday 16th November.

7. Postgraduates Result 2020_1 - coming soon!

8. 2020_2 POP EXAM STARTS JAN. 5TH

9. If you registered pol211(NIGERIAN LEGAL SYSTEM) then which wasn't examinable for some semesters, it has now been changed to JIL211 NIGERIAN LEGAL SYSTEM
And it's a core course to do , for those who registered it way back, you will register it now as carryover course in the portal.

Thank you.

- MIS, NOUN

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.