Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,523 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492147 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Breathtaker:
I have bought a domain name... noun(dot)ng, however, it's not linked...

Features so far: Fee Analysis, Generating clearance form,
Checking if you name is out on graduation, Getting Course Summary (Not free)

Features to be included:
Specific Timetable
CGPA( Omo, I have not done anything at all on this..��‍♂️)

Check it out and tell what you think

So for now, visit it through here: (https://nounng.herokuapp.com)
and help yourself����

Nice concept.

I will incorporate your link onto my website.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by code101: 12:50am On Jan 05, 2021
dashdollz:
Hello , is anyone here running PHD degree at NOUN? I want to enroll for one. But i do not understand the structure and curriculum for that.

If you’re studying PhD and can help me get through , kindly reach me on 0908 515 8123. Thank you

I recently concluded my masters degree in noun, may be applying for PhD this year, so I can talk to my supervisor on your behalf... But your number is not on WhatsApp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adedolapo2021: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Enskynelson:

Are u sure u did your GST TMA? It's done on the NOUN Elearn site.

Could you please paste the link for that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Adedolapo2021:

Could you please paste the link for that.
https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php

Username: matriculation number in lowercase
Password: matriculation number in lowercase
Exp. Username: nou123456789
Password: nou123456789
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2021
We write to inform you that the 2020_2 examinations scheduled to commence on 5th January, 2021 have been postponed.  The new date for the commencement of the examinations is Monday, 18th January, 2021. 

Note that there will be no change in the time table, Day 1 will now be 18th January, 2021 instead of 5th January, 2021.

Please find attached, the examination time table, guidelines for examinations and students’ code of conduct for your information.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2021
preciousJnr:
We write to inform you that the 2020_2 examinations scheduled to commence on 5th January, 2021 have been postponed.  The new date for the commencement of the examinations is Monday, 18th January, 2021. 

Note that there will be no change in the time table, Day 1 will now be 18th January, 2021 instead of 5th January, 2021.

Please find attached, the examination time table, guidelines for examinations and students’ code of conduct for your information.

Thank you

NOUN 2020_2 Semester Exam Timetable

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preciousJnr: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2021
Edusportal:

NOUN 2020_2 Semester Exam Timetable
BREAKING NEWS

NOUN adopt old 2020_2 exam timetable as the new one...hereby wish to inform students to follow the timetable sequentially.

That is; those that are supposed to write on 5th Jan will first start on Jan 18th. 6th Jan now 19th Jan. etc.

Take Note.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nountma3: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2021
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department_
L
✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report..

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ribasandez:

Nice concept.

I will incorporate your link onto my website.

What's the website?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hi all,

For the Fort coming exams, are there documents or anything we should come along with to the study center? I am a new student (MSc)

Please kindly help out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Your exam clearance and I’d card
shady45:
Hi all,

For the Fort coming exams, are there documents or anything we should come along with to the study center? I am a new student (MSc)

Please kindly help out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Breathtaker:

What's the website?

www.tklesson.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anu3: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hello there! Please, for a new student (post graduate), is it compulsory to do the online uploading of credentials first before going to the study center for screening? I reckon that the uploading process is generally not going through at the moment. Thanks for your time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
anu3:
Hello there! Please, for a new student (post graduate), is it compulsory to do the online uploading of credentials first before going to the study center for screening? I reckon that the uploading process is generally not going through at the moment. Thanks for your time.

Verification of new students is temporarily unavailable at the moment...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
oyukuwife:
Your exam clearance and I’d card

Thank you.

One more. Is the exam clearance the slip that has the courses and the cost of each?

And by ID card, you mean the one in the student portal right?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Subomi007: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hi guys.

I noticed that my ID card and student portal is showing 'second semester 2020'.

I just want to know why because I am supposed to be in my first semester in MSc programme. Although I registered my courses in November 2020 after I got the admission.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
shady45:
Hi guys.

I noticed that my ID card and student portal is showing 'second semester 2020'.

I just want to know why because I am supposed to be in my first semester in MSc programme. Although I registered my courses in November 2020 after I got the admission.

Don't worry about the semester. Your ID card is valid

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
UPDATE

NOUN released approved graduation list for 2020 Convocation.

Now extended to 2021

https://edusportal.com/noun/noun-graduation-list-for-2020-academic-session/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anu3: 12:57am On Jan 06, 2021
Breathtaker:

Verification of new students is temporarily unavailable at the moment...

Yeah, I know. Thanks. But is it unavailable even at the centres too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Yem0350:

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Yem0350:

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mubzynani: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Edusportal:
UPDATE

NOUN released approved graduation list for 2020 Convocation.

Now extended to 2021

https://edusportal.com/noun/noun-graduation-list-for-2020-academic-session/
Names of students who wrote 2020_1 examination are not there. Is this graduation list same as those released in February 2020?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toyinakin(f): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2021
[Same here . cos I checked mine too .it not dere
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akorkor(f): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2021
preciousJnr:

Thank you

Happy new year! Please how can I get my final grade score for MSC,2016 . Please note that I am unable to logon into the school portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
anu3:

Yeah, I know. Thanks. But is it unavailable even at the centres too?

Yes, at the moment
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adedolapo2021: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Enskynelson:

https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php

Username: matriculation number in lowercase
Password: matriculation number in lowercase
Exp. Username: nou123456789
Password: nou123456789

Thanks so much!!! I've written the first two TMAs for GST 707. I really appreciate the help!

Please is the e-learning platform only for GST 707? Because I didn't see any of my other (PGD Education) courses there, although I have already successfully written the TMAs for those ones on the student portal.

Also, do you know of any WhatsApp or Telegram groupchat I can join so I don't miss out on crucial information like this, because you really saved me here, and I fear I may be uninformed of other things I should be doing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
2020/2021 Academic Calendar

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Adedolapo2021:

Thanks so much!!! I've written the first two TMAs for GST 707. I really appreciate the help!

Please is the e-learning platform only for GST 707? Because I didn't see any of my other (PGD Education) courses there, although I have already successfully written the TMAs for those ones on the student portal.

Also, do you know of any WhatsApp or Telegram groupchat I can join so I don't miss out on crucial information like this, because you really saved me here, and I fear I may be uninformed of other things I should be doing.
The e-learn is for GSTs alone. Remember to do the TMA3 as an official info I got says all GST TMAs will close on 13th (not sure how true).
I don't know of Whatsapp groups or Telegram groups that can help u. Like you said, information is key to succeeding in NOUN. One of the perennial problems is distance between students and Study Centre. And the right information is necessary to bridge that gap. I have seen students who take first draft timetables as the final timetable miss exams. Try and as much as possible to have the right information at the right time.
Cheers bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anu3: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Breathtaker:

Yes, at the moment

Alright, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.