Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488429 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
If you missed the matriculation ceremony, here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LKw8_QPCuc?t=684

Kindly share on all platforms.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun5: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000- ₦4,500 per day as a Student

▶️ Tma Solutions (30/30) Guaranteed

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

▶️ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report

▶️ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE UPDATED EXAM TIMETABLE

III. CHECKOUT LIST OF SEMINAR COURSES
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idrismomodu: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Please I will love to be added to any Noun post graduate group or pgde group. I want to do my pgde with noun as I recently relocated to gombe. I need information to allow me proceed.

My whatsapp number is 08138292422
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
YOUR WELFARE, SATISFACTION PARAMOUNT TO US; NOUN VICE-CHANCELLOR TELLS 14,954 MATRICULATING STUDENTS

Vice-Chancellor of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Professor Olufemi A. Peters, has said that the welfare and satisfaction of students are of utmost priority to his administration.

Peters stated this in Abuja during the 21st Matriculation Ceremony for the students of the university held on Saturday, October 23, 2021.

The event was witnessed through a virtual link across the 103 study centres of the university in the country in compliance with the COVID-19 protocol.

A total of 14,953 fresh students were sworn in for the university’s 2020/2021 second semester session.

In his speech, the vice-chancellor told the new students: “It is my delight and responsibility to assure you that I, indeed the entire management and NOUN community, am committed to making your stay in NOUN seamless, peaceful and safe.

“Your welfare and satisfaction are paramount to us. Our study centres are being renovated and modified for effective and ever improving service delivery."

Peters added, “Our course materials development, information request, service delivery and examination administration processes are continuously reviewed to advance your learning experience.

"Our e-library facilities are replicated in all study centres and will be further enhanced.”

The vice-chancellor, upon assumption of office on February 11, 2021, had assured that students’ welfare and satisfaction were top on his agenda, describing them as the university’s primary PR.

According to him, the mandate of NOUN is to ensure that students get the best in terms of online facilitation, portal access for information, learning content delivery, Computer-Based Text (CBT) examinations and assessments in whichever location of choice among the study centres in the country.

‘‘We will endeavour to provide you excellent opportunities to learning; an atmosphere of mutual respect, justice and quality service delivery.

"We are determined to make your learning rewarding and satisfactory,” he added.

The present challenges of COVID-19, he explained, have moved NOUN further and faster, as the learning systems are being upgraded continuously with the state of the art methodologies and innovations in the use of information and communications technology.

The VC disclosed that registration is being simplified further, with a ticketing system developed to attend to students’ requests for information complaints.

Speaking on NOUN’s strive for perfection in the deployment of cutting-edge technologies for learning and service delivery, he said that might encounter certain challenges as some of them would be related to the state of infrastructure.

He, however, said, “I urge you to be resolute when challenges arise, as they are part of life, even in learning. Please, seek assistance promptly and demand our attention in a friendly and cooperative manner and maintain a positive attitude."

Peters further urged the students to desist from anything that would make them become a disgrace to the NOUN family, while challenging them to be the generation that would restore Africa’s honour and change the continent.

Meanwhile, the Registrar of the university, Mr. Felix I. Edoka, administered the matriculation oath to the students.

NOUN is the only single-mode Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution in Nigeria.

With about half a million students, it is easily the largest university in terms of enrollment in the West African subregion.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
NOUN: 2021_2 POP FINAL EXAM TIMETABLE

>> e-Exams (100-200L) Past Questions and Answers available on Q and App

>>Past Questions for POP exams (300-800L) are available on Q and A App

>>CIT POP exam Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2021

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2021

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aabdulrasheed: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2021
Pls is there any school that offer HND to Bsc conversion within a year ?
Probably online program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2021
Good morning, has TMA 1 closed?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Oricha62:
We are sure the portal is been worked on as we still have "15 more days" to the closure of TMA1.

Don't Panic! wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2021
Oricha62:
PORTAL UPDATE

Presently, TMA1 is displaying CLOSED.

The site is under maintenance for now by the school authority, you still have 15 more days to the closure of TMA1, (DO NOT PANIC)

Once normalcy is restored we shall notify you all accordingly to continue with your submission.

- MIS, NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Samisha500:

UPDATE!!!

TMA PORTAL IS NOW ACTIVE FOR SUBMISSION.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blakpot: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Even Michael Owen looked depressed lol
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekefoods: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
I want to apply for NOUN pgde program, do I need to apply for my transcript first or its not required?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Join our Telegram group to get one-on-one assistance - http:///WcpXI
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2021
2021/2 REGISTRATION FINALLY CLOSED!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Where is the graduation list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by johnsavy: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
I just applied for a pgd in Information Technology online...filled the form and printed the conditional Admission letter.

Thereafter i noticed it was written somewhere that i will have to go to the study centre with the printed admission letter and form.
I only printed admission letter.
I didn't print the filled form and couldn't find how to go back to the filled form...i hope this wouldn't be a problem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olagift(f): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good day all. Please I want to confirm whether there will be virtual exam this semester or not. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
I graduated in 2019. I want to ask if there is a way I can have access to my portal to print out my result sheet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Any latest on the graduating list
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
aabdulrasheed:
Pls is there any school that offer HND to Bsc conversion within a year ?
Probably online program
check IGNATIUS FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION RIVERS STATE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please I graduated in 2019. I want to know if it's possible to get access to my portal to print out my result sheet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please when are they releasing the graduating list
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EbunGift1(f): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
I completed my project last semester but I haven't seen my result. Please has any PGDE student seen his/her last semester project
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
SEMINAR PRESENTATION VS e-WALLET PRINTING

This is to inform you that Seminar Presentation for Faculty of Education, Ibadan Study Centre will hold tomorrow, Tuesday, 26th October, 2021.

The dress code is corperate dress with purple shirt and don't forget to come with your seminar printed copy.

As regard printing of e-wallet required for graduation clearance, note that, it is not compulsory to printout all the pages of your wallet because the pages are many.

The following are the important pages of your e-wallet that you are expected to print and submit at your faculty for your graduation clearance:

• page showing project registration

• page showing seminar registration

• page showing IT/SIWES registration

• page showing your wallet balance (which serves as solid evidence that you are not owing the institution)

• page showing TP/Field Course

Thank you for reading.

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
johnsavy:
I just applied for a pgd in Information Technology online...filled the form and printed the conditional Admission letter.

Thereafter i noticed it was written somewhere that i will have to go to the study centre with the printed admission letter and form.
I didn't print the filled form and couldn't find how to go back to the filled form...i hope this wouldn't be a problem

Chat me up on WHATSAPP

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
GRADUATION CLEARANCE!!!

All students who are expecting their names to appear on graduation list are hereby
advised to printout their e-wallet from the portal before your account is closed!

Graduation list will be out soon. Please try and inform your friends.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2021
johnsavy:

Go to https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/
Click apply
Click …postgraduate
Click reprints

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2021
Samisha500:
GRADUATION CLEARANCE!!!

All students who are expecting their names to appear on graduation list are hereby
advised to printout their e-wallet from the portal before your account is closed!

Graduation list will be out soon. Please try and inform your friends.

Thank you.
How do one do this please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by johnsavy: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Thank you very much sir

UncleSnr:

Go to https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/
Click apply
Click …postgraduate
Click reprints

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.