Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3503721 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Laudbtc:

Hello bro, good morning.
Is it okay I talk to you? I really need your assistance with something.
OK. Send me an email. It may take time but I will definitely respond
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laudbtc: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Enskynelson:

OK. Send me an email. It may take time but I will definitely respond
I was thinking preferably call to discuss with you please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2021
TMA1 EXTENSION.

MANAGEMENT HAS EXTENDED THE CLOSING DATE OF TMA1 TO 14TH NOVEMBER, 2021

TO TAKE THE TMA JUST CLICK ON Take TMA!

ONLY REGISTERED STUDENTS CAN ACCESS THE TMA

GOOD LUCK!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
INTERNAL MEMO ON TMA 1 EXTENSION

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Laudbtc:

I was thinking preferably call to discuss with you please
Network has been shutdown in my current location.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 5:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2021
MOTIVATIONAL PRAYER FOR POP STUDENTS

Exams might not be the true test of knowledge but nothing beat the feelings of performing so well in one. There are different kinds of examinations at different levels and for different purposes.

However, the whole point of studying for an exam is to pass, so when one has put in the efforts required to excel, it is also very important to hand one’s efforts over to God.

When you have studied hard enough for an exam and hand over the rest to God, success is surely guaranteed!

If there is anyone who deserves the best results from this exam, it is you reading this message.

Say after me three times (3x)

I claim SUCCESS
I claim SUCCESS
I claim SUCCESS

As from today, go in and crush every single exam question just like you have been practicing, I totally believe in you. May God grant you success in your exams.

MISHA CARES wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Enskynelson:

Network has been shutdown in my current location.
sorry boss..one love
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Samisha500:
sorry boss..one love
Thanks so much boss.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Good morning. Has anyone been able to view their e wallet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adedolapo2021: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
I've not been able to login. It keeps showing me "Take TMA page". Please is any one else seeing that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Print your exam slip here.
We all know that you can't access it right now and you need it for verification of exam

Id card, E wallet too

Just sent me a message here:

https://www.nounaid.com/contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by firstlady99(f): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2021
Hello bro how far have you gone with the transcript collection? Have you been able to get yours now? please share your experience and the process with me. Thank you

Rippra:
Hello famz,

I am about generating RRR for my transcript application for both Undergrad and Postgraduate (local destination) on NOUN website. The issue is I am seeing different kinds of application fees which is not clear to me.

Pls, kindly give out the precise amount to pay for Undergrad and Postgraduate, separately.

Cc: Enskynelson, Qanda, Avenuedigitals, Samisha500, Anthony I-15

Regards.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by firstlady99(f): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Hello Samisha,
Eerything about noun is expenses. Please tell me how swift is the process of the transcript collection/sending after payment of this fee? I want to send my transcript to a uni in europe

Samisha500:

The school management had a change of amount from the previous transcript fee for both local and international, BEFORE Approved transcript processing fee for local destinations is ₦10,000, while international destinations is ₦25,000.

NOW Local destinations ₦15,000 while International destinations is ₦30,000

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by firstlady99(f): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Really from any institution in Nigeria?
You must be a scammer..how can you say any institution in Nigeria...you get connection na you still dey where you dey so? Idiot

fitlaw:
Get your Academic Transcript In Hard Copy

You can get your Academic Transcript In Hard Copy both Undergraduate degree and Post Graduate from any institution in Nigeria.

For more information contact the following number: 08030493878, 08098493878. Or you can chat us on WhatsApp: 08030493878.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Agemazaki: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2021
firstlady99:
Really from any institution in Nigeria?
You must be a scammer..how can you say any institution in Nigeria...you get connection na you still dey where you dey so? Idiot

I why some people will choose to be giving such information how can U say one can get transcript from any institution in Nigeria how angry undecided
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Agemazaki: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Agemazaki:

I wonder why some people will choose to be giving such information how can U say one can get transcript from any institution in Nigeria how angry undecided
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

To all the students of Abuja model study centre. Please kindly be informed that project submission commences on the 10th of November, 2021 and closes on the 7th of December 2021.

Students are advised to submit their projects too Room 11 in the Admin block Abuja Model Study Centre.

Pls adhere to this dates for submission if you want to graduate in January 2022.

Management.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by backbench: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dear Respondent/Student,
I am conducting a research titled: “ Assessing the Impact and Benefits of E-Learning Portal of National Open University of Nigeria ”, your opinions are valuable for this research. The instruction for completing the questionnaire can be found on the form itself. Your cooperation in answering, completing, and returning this survey is highly appreciated.

It should take you about 5 minutes to complete. All the data collected will be used for academic purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfv4GOfjCLiOJ7AcOq2ZUfLXkKIQREvDfRpRpNW7In4_pOKqA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
IMPORTANT INFO!!!

2021_2 PEN ON PAPER EXAMINATION: STUDENTS WHOSE REGISTRATIONS WERE DROPPED. READ THIS ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 6:08am On Nov 11, 2021
What about project defense. I submitted mine since September.
Samisha500:
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

To all the students of Abuja model study centre. Please kindly be informed that project submission commences on the 10th of November, 2021 and closes on the 7th of December 2021.

Students are advised to submit their projects too Room 11 in the Admin block Abuja Model Study Centre.

Pls adhere to this dates for submission if you want to graduate in January 2022.

Management.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Good morning please, i can no longer log in to my portal, hope all is well?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tolu181: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Guys help!!! i keep getting this whenever i wanna do my TMA1 on CSS131 this is the only course holding me in the school and TMA1 is closing in 3days

But they keep telling the TMA1 is not available
Plz how do i fix it?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2021
I cant log in my portal also and i have not seen my project result (edu 784) i submitted since march at my centre up till now no result. i was told the last time before the last project result was release that they have sent it for moderation yet when result was release i cant see my project result.
the issue now is that can one graduate without project result or they have release it without my knowledge because i cant log into my portal.
from the information i got those who are graduating will not be able to have access to their portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun4: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000- ₦4,500 per day as a Student

▶️ Tma Solutions (30/30) Guaranteed

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

▶️ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report

▶️ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA,,

II. CHECKOUT THE UPDATED EXAM TIMETABLE..

III. CHECKOUT LIST OF SEMINAR COURSES
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Silvawazza(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Fkj202004:

Nysc portal is open.

Please go to portal.nysc.org.ng and do fresh registration

Boss, can you help with it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Izzikeyz: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone,
I'm a 100L student of Computer Science, please is it possible to unregister a course presently. I wish to unregister my practical courses as I didn't participate in the practicals. I just found out that it forms 50 percent of the total mark for the course. I would appreciate your kind responses. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
PROJECT SUBMISSION:

All students of WuseIIStudyCentre who have completed their project are to submit their two spiral bind project along with two soft copies to the Admin Office opposite ICT on the second floor.

PG students should note that their project work must pass the plagiarism test before final submission and such are expected to submit early in order to subject it for plagiarism check.

Submission is on and closes 30/11/2021.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
UPDATE ON PAS!!!

Project Administrative System (PAS) has opened for project Seminar and teaching practice upload. It is important to note that the upload will end on 30th November, 2021.

This is for your information. Please inform others.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Attention:
Abeokuta Study Centre

GST 302 Physical Presentation holds on Thursday 18th of November, 2021. 8:00am

Be in school before the Gate is locked!

Management.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
DISCUSSION ON IMPORTANT MATTERS

Firstly, I want everyone to take a closer look at the screenshot shown above. The statement ''TMA for this course not yet ready!'' simply means the TMA 1 questions and answers for this particular course has not been uploaded so there is nothing you can do about it than to skip it.

Secondly, PAS portal https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/user/login is now open for uploading of project, seminar, field course, and TP. The closing date is November 30th, 2021.

Thirdly, uploading of business plan has been extended to 23rd November, 2021.

Fourthly, TMA 1 ends on Sunday, 14th November, 2021 by 11:59 pm. TMA 2 and 3 will run simultaneously as from Monday, 15th November, 2021.

MISHA CARES❄️

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
UPDATE!!!

2021_2 eExam Draft Time Table is out.

Download link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.docdroid.net/O2GTKvx/2021-2-eexams-draft-timetable-pdf

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (1582) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.