Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3481381 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Any solution to Nouonline.net server issue?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please when is the next registeration?

Samisha500:
IBADAN STUDY CENTRE

PLEASE NOTE

ALL SUBMITTED CLEARANCE FORMS ARE READY FOR PICK UP. PLEASE COME TO THE BURSARY UNIT WITH THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE SUBMITTED FORM FOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOLLOWING THE FORMAT BELOW

MONDAYS
SOCIALSCIENCES & AGRIC SCIENCE

TUESDAYS
MANAGEMENT SCIENCES & ART

WEDNESDAYS
HEALTH SCIENCES & EDUCATION

THURSDAYS
SCIENCE & LAW

TO AVOID MISSING YOUR EXAMS,KINDLY PICK UP YOUR CLEARANCE FORM ON YOUR SCHEDULED DAYS BEFORE EXAMINATION STARTS AS THERE WOULD BE NO CLEARANCE ONCE EXAMINATION HAS STARTED

THANKS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pricelessangel0:
Please when is the next registeration?

January/February
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE AND APAPA STUDY CENTRE POP EXAM VENUE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
GenyEbere:
Please are we not having virtual exam this semester?
Co ask
Someone should pls attend to this question
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Samisha500:
NOTICE

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE
STUDENTS THAT 2021_2 EXAMINATION BRIEFING
HOLDS ON THURSDAY 4TH NOVEMBER, 2021

TIME: 11.00AM

VENUE:- MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE, VII LAGOS
Is mushin study center still functioning?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2021
Ollie2103:

Is mushin study centre still functioning?
Yes, Mushin study centre officially relocated to Victoria island in 2019. They share same building/address with (Lagos Study Centre, Vi).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2021
STUDENT PORTAL SLOWING DOWN TMA SUBMISSION

Follow these steps to check TMA 1 score/status;

1. Click here https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

2. Enter your matric and password

3. Click ''Submit''

4. Click ''2021/2 TMA''

5. Click 'TAKE TMA1

6. Scroll to the left hand side and check your TMA meter (as shown above)

7. Scroll down, under column ''TMA1'' click TAKE TMA1 to view score for that particular course

8. Click TAKE TMA1 for all your courses (except GST) to view scores

Please take note of the following;

✅ TMA meter showing 100% means ''all courses TMA has been submitted''

❎ TMA meter showing less than 50% means there are TMAs left to submit (may be GSTs or some of your normal courses so try to view scores in this case)

❌ TMA meter showing 0% means ''TMA 1 has not been submitted at all'' (when you see this, act fast)

Thank you for reading.

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2021
Samisha500:
STUDENT PORTAL SLOWING DOWN TMA SUBMISSION

Follow these steps to check TMA 1 score/status;

1. Click here https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

2. Enter your matric and password

3. Click ''Submit''

4. Click ''2021/2 TMA''

5. Click 'TAKE TMA1

6. Scroll to the left hand side and check your TMA meter (as shown above)

7. Scroll down, under column ''TMA1'' click TAKE TMA1 to view score for that particular course

8. Click TAKE TMA1 for all your courses (except GST) to view scores

Please take note of the following;

✅ TMA meter showing 100% means ''all courses TMA has been submitted''

❎ TMA meter showing less than 50% means there are TMAs left to submit (may be GSTs or some of your normal courses so try to view scores in this case)

❌ TMA meter showing 0% means ''TMA 1 has not been submitted at all'' (when you see this, act fast)

Thank you for reading.

MISHA CARES

This one wey portal no gree open nkan.
How do we do our tma2 ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun4: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000- ₦4,500 per day as a Student

▶️ Tma Solutions (30/30) Guaranteed

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

▶️ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report

▶️ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE UPDATED EXAM TIMETABLE

III. CHECKOUT LIST OF SEMINAR COURSES
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Do I need jamb to apply to noun??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Happy weekend, please any update regarding the graduating list, it is really taking longer than expected
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
What could be delaying the graduating list @Samisha, Anthonyo and it has been long I saw enskynelson on this thread
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
taylormed2:
No

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
NOUN NEWS: MATTERS ON POINT

Congratulations to students who have successfully submitted their TMA 1. Here are the highlights for today;

✅ Tension rises as many registered students continue to battle TMA 1 submission nationwide due to inaccessible portal

✅ TMA 1 to shutdown in 2 days (if no extension)

✅ Extension of submission of TMA 1 possible

✅ Online submission of GST302 business plan ends in 2 days and few hours

✅ POP exam begins on Tuesday (9th November) unfailingly

✅ Graduation list expected to drop in batches ASAP

✅ Possibility of Virtual Exam narrowed this semester due to unexplainable reasons

✅ e-exam begins on December 6

✅ Presentation of business plan (enterprise idea) in progress

✅ Exam clearance is compulsory for all students and processing is active in all NOUN study centres

We thank you immensely for staying with us till this moment. Keep checking this platform as we continue to bring your more important updates as e dey go for NOUN.

Thank you once again.

MISHA CARES

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by leadborn: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Samisha500:
NOUN NEWS: MATTERS ON POINT

Congratulations to students who have successfully submitted their TMA 1. Here are the highlights for today;

✅ Tension rises as many registered students continue to battle TMA 1 submission nationwide due to inaccessible portal

✅ TMA 1 to shutdown in 2 days (if no extension)

✅ Extension of submission of TMA 1 possible

✅ Online submission of GST302 business plan ends in 2 days and few hours

✅ POP exam begins on Tuesday (9th November) unfailingly

✅ Graduation list expected to drop in batches ASAP

✅ Possibility of Virtual Exam narrowed this semester due to unexplainable reasons

✅ e-exam begins on December 6

✅ Presentation of business plan (enterprise idea) in progress

✅ Exam clearance is compulsory for all students and processing is active in all NOUN study centres

We thank you immensely for staying with us till this moment. Keep checking this platform as we continue to bring your more important updates as e dey go for NOUN.

Thank you once again.

MISHA CARES

Still unable to submit my TMA 1 oooo. How feasible is the deadline extension? And please, how can I navigate the site for quick submission
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:04am On Nov 07, 2021
samneutron1:
What could be delaying the graduating list @Samisha, Anthonyo and it has been long I saw enskynelson on this thread
Network shutdown in my location bro. cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2021
Enskynelson:

That's bad, I'm glad to see you post again bro. Appreciate you ALL for keeping us Updated and informed �
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laudbtc: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2021
Enskynelson:

Hello bro, good morning.
Is it okay I talk to you? I really need your assistance with something.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2021
leadborn:

Still unable to submit my TMA 1 oooo. How feasible is the deadline extension? And please, how can I navigate the site for quick submission

Tma1 Extended.... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
taylormed2:

You dnt need any Jamb, only make sure your document is okay before application
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good afrernoon, please when are we starting our TMA 2.....exams is fast approaching, so we can get settled before exams commences
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 6:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Samisha500:

Tma1 Extended.... smiley

Hw did u login to see all these information?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ufss: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Enskynelson:

pls help I tryna apply for law but is not responding, what's the problem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2021
ufss:
Admission for new students into law degree programme of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has been suspended.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Taiwolee1:

Hw did u login to see all these information?
I'm using three active browsers and a good internet connection, however the portal is still slow. sad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2021
REMINDER: EXAM CLEARANCE FOR ALL STUDENTS

2021/2 POP exam will start on Tuesday, November 9 while e-exam will start on December 6.

Please note that exam clearance is compulsory to be done by all students doing either POP or e-exam.

Again, many students have been asking me this question: I cannot find GST courses I am offering on the timetable released?

Let me explain to us clearly. There are two types of courses in NOUN:

1. Departmental courses e.g BIO402, CIT303, PHS301, NSC202 etc

2. General courses e.g GST101, GST203, GST807 etc

In fact, the exam timetable that was released so far is POP timetable for students in 300 - 900 level, not students doing e-exam. Also, note that all GST courses are to be written with computer as e-exam.

Below are the 4 requirement for exam clearance:

✅ Clearance form
✅ Remita receipt
✅ e-Wallet printout
✅ Registered course/exam slips

Endeavour to enroll for exam clearance in your study centre before commencement of POP exam.

Thank you.

MISHA CARES kiss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2021
ufss:
Law admission is yet to open after the suspension of the admission was lifted. Give it sometime, let's say, by next semester

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FessBarron, mistiking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.