Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3481541 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Babatindan: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why can't I login to my portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Samisha500:

January/February
OK, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4ckyou: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Izzikeyz:
Hello everyone,
I'm a 100L student of Computer Science, please is it possible to unregister a course presently. I wish to unregister my practical courses as I didn't participate in the practicals. I just found out that it forms 50 percent of the total mark for the course. I would appreciate your kind responses. Thank you.

they do practicals?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Izzikeyz: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2021
4ckyou:

they do practicals?

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4ckyou: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Izzikeyz:

Yes
in study center? or u are talking about the tma?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
I've not been able to log in to my nouonline.net account since yesterday. Anyone experiencing same at this moment?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
NOUN UPDATE ON PROJECT AND GRADUATION ISSUE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Izzikeyz: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
4ckyou:

in study center? or u are talking about the tma?
Not TMA, actual physical practicals.
The issue is that Port Harcourt study centre does not have a Lab, so we were referred to the UYO study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4ckyou: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Izzikeyz:

Not TMA, actual physical practicals.
The issue is that Port Harcourt study centre does not have a Lab, so we were referred to the UYO study centre.

chai and they did not even tell me about practicals, all i think is tma and exam oh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mayour11(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Any M.Ed Science Education student here please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 5:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Good morning here.
Pls anybody with ECO712 past questions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tolu181: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Tolu181:
Guys help!!! i keep getting this whenever i wanna do my TMA1 on CSS131 this is the only course holding me in the school and TMA1 is closing in 3days

But they keep telling the TMA1 is not available
Plz how do i fix it?
plz guys help meee

This have been bothering me, plz help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Babatindan: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2021
Go-to your study centre immediately pls
Tolu181:
plz guys help meee

This have been bothering me, plz help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tolu181: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2021
Babatindan:
Go-to your study centre immediately pls
ok thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun4: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000- ₦4,500 per day as a Student

▶️ Tma Solutions (30/30) Guaranteed

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

▶️ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report

▶️ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE UPDATED EXAM TIMETABLE

III. CHECKOUT LIST OF SEMINAR COURSES
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2021
ATTENTION; PROJECT AND NON- EXAMINABLE UPDATE

The university has discovered that a large number of Students could not be cleared for graduation because they dont have project or a non-examinable course result.

In this view a Mop- up Project Moderation and Defence Exercise is being scheduled to hold in December 2021 so as to harvest and clear more students for graduation.

2. Students who have completed their project are here informed that the Project Administration System (PAS) is open for upload of Project and non-examinable courses (UG & PG)

3. Spiral band copy of Completed Projects are to be submitted along with it soft copy in a CD.

4.PG students should note that their project work must pass the plagiarism test before final submission and such are expected to submit early in order to subject it for plagiarism check.

5. Schedule for the Project Moderation and Defence exercise will be communicated soonest.

Thank you and communicate to others.

-Bauchi Study Centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:26am On Nov 15, 2021
UPDATE!!!

TMA1 officially closed.

TMA2 & TMA3 are now opened.

kiss

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lisaint(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hello Gurus

I wanted to ask this for someone
A 300level noun student

He registered for 300 level course

As a matter of fact he don seat for one exam

Before emergency situation arise at work

That needs him to visit another state
To sort it out!

Now
Though he said he’s gomna registere other courses next session since he didn’t do it

My worries is

Is he safe

Since he has registered on portal
Are they not going to mark it as carryover course

Since he sit for one without attending to others

Is there grace to register for others next session without it turning to CO for him!

Don’t know if noun system is different from my sch own

But if its my sch
Since you already registered for it on portal

They will have calculate that units and remove from your present cpga

So if results come out

If its good
The cgpa go rise back
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS WRITING FRE701

This is to inform all students writing FRE701 that the examination for the course will take place on Friday 3rd December, 2021 as PEN-ON-PAPER.

Please take note that this course is not taken place as e-examination but as POP on the date stated above.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
FACULTY OF EDUCATION IBADAN STUDY CENTRE

If you know you're through with your project and your supervisor has come to submit your score-sheet, you are to bring an hardcopy & softcopy of your project as well, submit the printout page of your online upload to Mrs Adeyemi. Please, this info is for those that are through and their supervisor has come to submit their score-sheet. Make sure to inquire from your supervisor if he/she has submitted your score-sheet before coming as your work will not be received if your score-sheet hasn't been submitted.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jhoshy55: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Please when is the first graduation list coming out

Samisha500:
FACULTY OF EDUCATION IBADAN STUDY CENTRE

If you know you're through with your project and your supervisor has come to submit your score-sheet, you are to bring an hardcopy & softcopy of your project as well, submit the printout page of your online upload to Mrs Adeyemi. Please, this info is for those that are through and their supervisor has come to submit their score-sheet. Make sure to inquire from your supervisor if he/she has submitted your score-sheet before coming as your work will not be received if your score-sheet hasn't been submitted.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Lisaint:
Hello Gurus

I wanted to ask this for someone
A 300level noun student

He registered for 300 level course

As a matter of fact he don seat for one exam

Before emergency situation arise at work

That needs him to visit another state
To sort it out!

Now
Though he said he’s gomna registere other courses next session since he didn’t do it

My worries is

Is he safe

Since he has registered on portal
Are they not going to mark it as carryover course

Since he sit for one without attending to others

Is there grace to register for others next session without it turning to CO for him!

Don’t know if noun system is different from my sch own

But if its my sch
Since you already registered for it on portal

They will have calculate that units and remove from your present cpga

So if results come out

If its good
The cgpa go rise back
For the rest courses that he won't sit for the exams, he shouldn't do the remaining TMAs. Result will be out for only the one he sat for exams and completes the TMA. It won't affect his CGPA as he won't be graded for those he won't sit for the exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeyanwale5(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good afternoon great Nigerian students, my study is in Abuja but am in Lagos, will they sign my exams clearance for me if I go to Abuja model center tomorrow,
thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dear All,
The directorate hereby notifies you that the student portal is enabled for TMAs only. The portal is accessible to registered students only. Courses with TMAs available are displayed on the student page. Any other course with the display as ‘TMA NOT READY’, TMAs are not available. Furthermore, equiries on TMAs not available or ‘TMA NOT READY’, kindly forward to the department.

Thank you
MGT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
NOUN Update!!!

Kindly, check your Siwes result!!! Some Siwes results are out!!!

Congratulations...

NOTE; When you log in, click on your ID at the top of the page, it will bring out some options, then click on Task
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
WUSE II STUDY CENTRE

2021_2 CLINICAL POSTING OF B.NSC STUDENTS

Clinical posting commence from the 6th December, 2021 to 14th January, 2022.

Those who have registered for the courses are to submit evidence for posting.
NSC318 -Medical Surgical Nursing
NSC406 -Maternal and Child Health
NSC513 -Public Community Health Nursing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laudbtc: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Samisha500:
NOUN Update!!!

Kindly, check your Siwes result!!! Some Siwes results are out!!!

Congratulations...

NOTE; When you log in, click on your ID at the top of the page, it will bring out some options, then click on Task
Hello bro, please I’m having challenge logging into my portal, I did normal portal registration for this semester but didn’t register any courses or exams and right now, I can’t login to my portal anymore.
Kindly assist me please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Laudbtc:

Hello bro, please I’m having challenge logging into my portal, I did normal portal registration for this semester but didn’t register any courses or exams and right now, I can’t login to my portal anymore.
Kindly assist me please
The portal is accessible for only those who registered for both course(s) and exam(s) this semester.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:55am On Nov 19, 2021
COUNTDOWN TO TMA2&3 CLOSURE

WE HAVE JUST 10 DAYs FOR TMA2&3 TO CLOSE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ConfusedClown: 2:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Izzikeyz:
Hello everyone,
I'm a 100L student of Computer Science, please is it possible to unregister a course presently. I wish to unregister my practical courses as I didn't participate in the practicals. I just found out that it forms 50 percent of the total mark for the course. I would appreciate your kind responses. Thank you.

Hey man. I'm thinking of applying to noun for computer science, would you mind telling me a bit about how the course is in your uni and the uni itself?

If y'all can tell me more about the school It'll be greatly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Canih28 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.