Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486223 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
E-EXAM final time table
For : 100 and 200 level and all GST courses

Best of luck wink

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://docdro.id/guoOzTW

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
@enskynelson @samisha500 please help
Staness:
Please, I've been unable to log in to my portal for a while now, anytime I enter my details, it just refreshes the page. How do I resolve this please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
E-EXAM UPDATE

NOUN E-Exam Timetable

=> => CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lahizak: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
AMDEX5:

Please how are you able to resolve this issue because am currently facing same and I will need assistance.
I reduced the size of d documents to less than 1mb and use Chrome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OLamylove: 12:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Samisha500:
E-EXAM final time table
For : 100 and 200 level and all GST courses

Best of luck wink

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://docdro.id/guoOzTW
Good evening, if a Person misses a pen On Paper Exam, Is there anything the person can do or he should re-register for next semester, and secondly should the person continue to do tma for that course? Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2021
OLamylove:

Good evening, if a Person misses a pen On Paper Exam, Is there anything the person can do or he should re-register for next semester, and secondly should the person continue to do tma for that course? Thanks in advance
You don't need to continue your TMA, after all you didn't take the Exam just wait till next semester so you can re-register it as an exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2021
COUNTDOWN TO TMA2&3 CLOSURE

WE HAVE JUST 5 DAYs FOR TMA2&3 TO CLOSE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2021
2021_2 SEMESTER TUTOR-MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMAs)

This is to bring to your notice that Management has observed the following on TMA2 and TMA3.

DEA observed that TMAs 2 and 3 are not being attempted by students.
Lack of TMA score as a component of final grade for each examined registered courses tantamounts to incomplete result (IR) which is a failure.
Students are advised to attempt their TMAs immediately to allow for enough time space to process the results without congestion on the TMA Portal.
They are to take advantage of the University’s magnanimity for the time allowed for TMA as it will not be extended again.

https://nou.edu.ng/announcements/20212-semester-tutor-marked-assignment-tmas
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2021
All graduands with the following complaints arising from this graduation list are to visit their Study Centres:

i. Graduands with Initials in their name(s): they are to provide their names in full.

ii. Graduands with Four (4) names: they are to provide their preferred three (3) names.

iii. Graduands with mis-spelt name(s): they are to provide their correct name(s).

iv. Wrongly captured Study Centre: they are to provide their correct Study Centre.

Signed

Management

https://nou.edu.ng/announcements/20211-graduation-list
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Samisha500:
All graduands with the following complaints arising from this graduation list are to visit their Study Centres:

i. Graduands with Initials in their name(s): they are to provide their names in full.

ii. Graduands with Four (4) names: they are to provide their preferred three (3) names.

iii. Graduands with mis-spelt name(s): they are to provide their correct name(s).

iv. Wrongly captured Study Centre: they are to provide their correct Study Centre.

Signed

Management

So, the list is genuine. Congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
livinsoul:

So, the list is genuine. Congratulations once again.
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Staness:
@enskynelson @samisha500 please help
If you don't have registered exams, you cannot login the portal right now.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
Samisha500:

Signed

Management

Please can we still be expecting another Graduands list. Because my name was not there when I contact the desk officer in my Centre She said more list are still coming.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
frexarik:

Please can we still be expecting another Graduands list. Because my name was not there when I contact the desk officer in my Centre She said more list are still coming.
affirmatively, more list will be out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Samisha500:
affirmatively, more list will be out.
Thanks Bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thank you very much.
Enskynelson:

If you don't have registered exams, you cannot login the portal right now.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ambebi: 5:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Hello. Please when submitting project on PAS there is an option for academic year. Is it when one registered his project or the present semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by erul: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Am 100 level student, I haven't been able to do my tma2 and 3. The portal is showing me this after login: Incorrect Username or password2!.

I have change the password severally but it still didn't work out.

Please help me out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AMDEX5(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2021
lahizak:

I reduced the size of d documents to less than 1mb and use Chrome
Thank you so much. I have done that and it work. Now waiting for verification.
Please how long does it take for my documents to get verified.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun4: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000- ₦4,500 per day as a Student

▶️ Tma Solutions (30/30) Guaranteed

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

▶️ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report

▶️ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE UPDATED EXAM TIMETABLE

III. CHECKOUT LIST OF SEMINAR COURSES
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2021
AMDEX5:

Thank you so much. I have done that and it work. Now waiting for verification.
Please how long does it take for my documents to get verified.
Go to your preferred study centre to get verified.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2021

WE HAVE JUST 4 DAYs FOR TMA2&3 TO CLOSE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zeyi: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS ON NOUN

FOR ALL YOUR TMA SOLUTIONS FREE OF CHARGE

JOIN THE LINK BELOW

https:///L60uUIFSTplHjRf7ICJPWf

Or

Send a dm to 08069273562
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:30am On Nov 26, 2021
PREPARATION FOR 2021/2 CBT EXAM

What is e-exam? In a nutshell, e-exam (or CBT) is a type of exam that you do with using a computer. The computer mouse replaces your physical writing material i.e biro. Your exam score will be displayed on screen immediately after you logout. GSTs are CBT!

Furthermore, students who used e-exam draft timetable (released earlier) to extract their courses should confirm the new date and time on the final e-exam timetable to avoid confusion and missing any of their exams.

As an e-examiner, you would be writing your exam probably at your study centre specified computer room whereby every student would be assigned an intranet enabled desktop computer.

I hope you find e-exam as an opportunity to build solid and rewarding academic foundation for yourself before you reach POP level in year 3.

E-EXAM FINAL TIMETABLE ⬇️

https://nou.edu.ng/sites/default/files/2021-11/2021_2%20EEXAMS%20TIMETABLE.pdf

Thanks for reading!.

MISHA CARES ❄️ kiss

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:35am On Nov 26, 2021

WE HAVE JUST 3 DAYs FOR TMA2&3 TO CLOSE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biggboy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good evening Guys. Please my supervisor just signed my project approval page. I need to know what is expected of me so i can meet deadline that was shared here for project submission which is 30th Nov 2021. He said i should submit and upload at study centre. Is that all, please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
biggboy:
Good evening Guys. Please my supervisor just signed my project approval page. I need to know what is expected of me so i can meet deadline that was shared here for project submission which is 30th Nov 2021. He said i should submit and upload at study centre. Is that all, please?
Yes. Carry your soft copy in CD plates.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MeloGist(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Enskynelson:

Yes. Carry your soft copy in CD plates.

Boss, Do they have timing for applying or I can apply anytime? I want to enroll as a computer science student on NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2021
MeloGist:

Boss, Do they have timing for applying or I can apply anytime? I want to enroll as a computer science student on NOUN

Application can be done anytime but I advise you wait till January when the new semester begins
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MeloGist(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2021
Enskynelson:

Application can be done anytime but I advise you wait till January when the new semester begins

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holdis110: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2021
NIGERIAN POLICE RECRUITMENT FORM FOR 2021/2022 IS OUT
The NPF recruitment application form is now available for the 10,000 constables to be recruited in the force and eligible candidates across the 36 states are free to apply.
Inspector general of police has announced and approved the commencement of the 2021 recruitment into the police force.
Contents
Nigerian police recruitment portal
Requirements for Nigerian police recruitment
How to apply for Nigerian police recruitment
Nigerian police recruitment portal 2021/2022
The application portal for a successful registration is www.policerecruitment. gov.ng login to the portal and fill the application form and always check the webpage for further instructions.
What are the requirements for Nigerian police recruitment 2021/2022
All Applicants must be within the age range of 17 to 25 years.
O' level certificate with atleast 5 credit passes in mathematics and English language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
You must be a Nigerian citizen and have a national identification number.
Should not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
Should not have any deformalities or defect.
Must not carry pregnancy as at the time of recruitment
Applicant must be of good character and should not have any past criminal record.
Must be free from financial embarrassment.
You must fill the guarantors form with legit information.
 10. Valid national drivers license.
How to apply for Nigerian police recruitment 2021/2022
Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and register.
Submit all the needed documents and print out the acknowledgement slip.
After submission,there should be a confirmation message on your email.
The application should be submitted just once.
False information leads to automatic disqualification.
Note: the Nigerian police recruitment form is not yet out. We will update you when the site is open for registration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for their screening which will hold in their various centres. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/11/27/nigerian-police-recruitment-form-for-2021-2022-is-out/

[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.