Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3503170 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2022
LieutGen:

Eeh!? Did you say every semester or once in a year/level?

Please let me understand this well. As an UG student, in first semester, i will pay 36k + Course Reg + Exam Reg. In 2nd semester would i still pay 18k + Course Reg + Exam Reg OR just Course Reg & Exam Reg?

I was thinking that the 36k or 18k is paid annually as it may apply in each level.

Please help clarify
Your understanding is very accurate on my explanation. Very right. It's every semester. Your first semester is 36k + course and exams reg, subsequently is 18k + course and exams reg.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LieutGen: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Enskynelson:

Your understanding is very accurate on my explanation. Very right. It's every semester. Your first semester is 36k + course and exams reg, subsequently is 18k + course and exams reg.
Okay, Sir. Thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Breaking News

Due to the ongoing ASUU strike, PG applicants can now get clearance without transcripts pending when the ASUU strike is over!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SF123(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Greetings the erudite pals and scholars in this great forum/cidatel. Is medicine and surgery done in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by codemaster2much: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Enskynelson:

Now is the best time. Duration is 18 months (3 semesters). Cost is around 165k and above.

OK what is the first step to take
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
codemaster2much:

OK what is the first step to take
admissions.nouonline.net

Apply. Application fee is 7500
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
SF123:
Greetings the erudite pals and scholars in this great forum/cidatel. Is medicine and surgery done in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)
No.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello guys, can someone help me with NOUN link to track postgraduate transcript application?

I made the application fee days ago. So, I want to check the progress.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pls is there a NOUN center in Port Harcourt ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
What can possibly be delaying results. Almost a month later than what was postulated in the academic calendar.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Demmieviere(f): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
You took your time to explain all of these.. Thank you, sir nd God bless you.
Enskynelson:

Samisha500 will respond to your question regarding study centre more as regards location and proximity to your residential address.
There is no difference between both... U are to choose the one closer to you so you don't waste money on TP going there.

Here is a brief.
NOUN programmes are a bit different. Registration is every semester. You will pay fees again for second semester although it will be less in you subsequent semesters.

The course materials are the books you need to study for your registered courses. Once you registered like you just did, you are to go to your study centre for the course materials (no additional cost). All exams and test (TMA) questions come from there. So once you get your course materials and begin studying as your performance will depend more on the time u spend on studying personally.

Your exams and are fill in the gap and objective questions and they are all computer-based taken at your study centre.
Send me a dm for telegram group and if u have further info

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lighthouse50: 5:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Please any noun student around lusada atan axis? I need help as i want tn register but a total nnvice. Also is there any study centre around ota ogun state
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugreat(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2022
For those having issues with Gmail, try this morning. It's working
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2022
geodemainguy:
Hello guys, can someone help me with NOUN link to track postgraduate transcript application?

I made the application fee days ago. So, I want to check the progress.
No way to track the progress at the moment. You can however use you support login support.nou.edu.ng to create a ticket and know how far your transcripts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Adexy4us:
Pls is there a NOUN center in Port Harcourt ?
Yes. Two study Centres in Port

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jirilistic(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2022
Is there anything like orientation and matric for newly admitted undergraduates?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Jirilistic:
Is there anything like orientation and matric for newly admitted undergraduates?
Yes... There will be for the new students.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

Yes. Two study Centres in Port

Oh great. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jirilistic(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Alright thanks for the response
Enskynelson:

Yes... There will be for the new students.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2022
Project Defence

This is to inform all M.Sc students that had submitted their project to be ready for their defence at anytime. You will be communicated when the need arises.

The university management has decided that students will defend their project virtually taking caution as a result of the raising insecurity in the country.

You are all enjoined to start preparing in order not to be caught on unawares.

Thank you.
Henry Okpara
For: Centre Director
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

No way to track the progress at the moment. You can however use you support login support.nou.edu.ng to create a ticket and know how far your transcripts.

I have sent a message through the support login. How long am i expected to receive feedback?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Samisha500:
Project Defence

This is to inform all M.Sc students that had submitted their project to be ready for their defence at anytime. You will be communicated when the need arises.

The university management has decided that students will defend their project virtually taking caution as a result of the raising insecurity in the country.

You are all enjoined to start preparing in order not to be caught on unawares.

Thank you.
Henry Okpara
For: Centre Director

TIMETABLE FOR DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION VIRTUAL PROJECT DEFENCE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayrastarr(f): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

Hi Ensky,
Quick question please.

I want to start my application for First semester but my problem Is,
I want my study center to be In Lagos but I'm currently not In Lagos now but I'll be coming to Lagos by September.

Can someone help me do the whole registration and clearance In Lagos without me being there physically?

I really don't want to register In the study center here cos of the whole Issue with Changing of Study center(that's what I heard).

So, Is it possible?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ayrastarr:

Hi Ensky,
Quick question please.

I want my study center to be In Lagos but I'm currently not In Lagos now but I'll be coming to Lagos by September.
You can still meet up provided you start studying on your own before then. In the new Academic Calendar, registration closes in October.
Can someone help me do the whole registration and clearance In Lagos without me being there physically?

I really don't want to register In the study center here cos of the whole Issue with Changing of Study center(that's what I heard).

So, Is it possible?

At the point of verification, that's where you will likely have issues. It's not done by proxy as you will have to present your passports and be seen present physically unless you know someone, a staff who personally knows you at the Lagos Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ayrastarr:

Hi Ensky,
Quick question please.

So, Is it possible?

Hit me up on WhatsApp

Mac Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
REVISED ACADEMIC CALENDAR!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayrastarr(f): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

At the point of verification, that's where you will likely have issues. It's not done by proxy as you will have to present your passports and be seen present physically unless you know someone, a staff who personally knows you at the Lagos Study Centre.

Thank you!

Do you have a copy of the academic calendar?

Secondly, how do I start reading on my own?

I really don't know the courses we would be taking.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayrastarr(f): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

Thank you!

Do you have a copy of the academic calendar?

Secondly, how do I start reading on my own?

I really don't know the courses we would be taking.

Modified:
I guess It's not possible cos 1st TMA starts by August.. Can't wait till then.

Phew!

I'm confused
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
2022_1 results are out!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
UPDATE!!!

2022/1 RESULTS ARE OUT

2022/1 RESULTS ARE OUT

2022/1 RESULTS ARE OUT

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NextBuhari: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
RESULTS OUT! RESULTS OUT! RESULTS OUT!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Finally! Results are out. When should we expect the next graduation list please?
Staness:
What can possibly be delaying results. Almost a month later than what was postulated in the academic calendar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.