Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3491009 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
HOW TO CHECK 2022/1 EXAM RESULT

We are happy to announce to you that exam result for last semester has just been released on the portal for all students. Follow the steps below to check yours:

1. Click this link https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

2. Enter your matric number in the first box [Matric number]

3. Enter your password in the second box [Password]

Note: Click this link https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php if you have not done portal registration for this semester.

4. Click on Login

5. On the dashboard, click on Tasks

6. Select 2022/1 Exam Results from the dropdown menu

7. Your exam result for last semester is displayed on screen!

8. Remember to click on PDF to save a copy of your result on your device for reference

Thank you for staying with us!

Macharthony Solutions

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ayrastarr:

Thank you!

Do you have a copy of the academic calendar?

Secondly, how do I start reading on my own?

I really don't know the courses we would be taking.

Modified:
I guess It's not possible cos 1st TMA starts by August.. Can't wait till then.

Phew!

I'm confused

Drop your programme and I can send you a guide

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayrastarr(f): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

Thank you very much!

Course - Bus. Admin.

How do I go about the TMA too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kokoboy(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Good morning guys! Please what is the implication of an I result on the CGPA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
kokoboy:
Zero effect.
It is an incomplete result.
Re-register it if it not seen after couple of days.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ayrastarr:

Thank you very much!

Course - Bus. Admin.

How do I go about the TMA too
I hope it is B.Sc. Bus Admin you are referring to

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
kokoboy:
It does not affect your CGPA but it means you have to re-write and pass the course if it is a CORE course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kokoboy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Enskynelson:

It does not affect your CGPA but it means you have to re-write and pass the course if it is a CORE course

There's an elective course I didn't write the exam cos I was ill and it came out as an incomplete. I just noticed that it affected by CGPA calculation on the student statement of result portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
kokoboy:

There's an elective course I didn't write the exam cos I was ill and it came out as an incomplete. I just noticed that it affected by CGPA calculation on the student statement of result portal.
How do you mean it affected your result even when the course doesn't appear there? Can u explain how you knew it affected your CGPA?

Modified:
Yea, I just noticed that too. Before now, the Incomplete (I) grades have never been part of the results. I guess something will be done about it as educationally, there is no grade as I. We all know A, B, C, D, E and F. But which grade is I? "I" is rather a status which I think shouldn't appear in grade computation. We wait for how it turns. For now, what you said is true.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayrastarr(f): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Enskynelson:

I hope it is B.Sc. Bus Admin you are referring to
Yes, Bsc.

Thank you so much Ensky.

Really appreciate.

I've got two last questions;

When is 1st TMA starting ? The new calender doesn't carry that.

Secondly, course registration Is still 2,000 for 2 units and 2,500 for 3 units, right?
Exams Reg Is still 1k?

I'm trying to know how much I will pay for 1st semester Bus Admin.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ayrastarr:

Yes, Bsc.

Thank you so much Ensky.

Really appreciate.

I've got two last questions;

When is 1st TMA starting ? The new calender doesn't carry that.

Secondly, course registration Is still 2,000 for 2 units and 2,500 for 3 units, right?
Exams Reg Is still 1k?

I'm trying to know how much I will pay for 1st semester Bus Admin.
It's not on the current calendar. So, just be checking all the spaces and forums like this.
YES... You got all those costs correctly. Semester reg is 36k.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayrastarr(f): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Enskynelson:

It's not on the current calendar. So, just be checking all the spaces and forums like this.
YES... You got all those costs correctly. Semester reg is 36k.

Love you!

Thank you so much for your time smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ayrastarr:

Love you!

Thank you so much for your time smiley
You are most welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun3: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 8 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ 2024_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ NOUN PAST QUESTIONS (2018-2023)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup....

(I). NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(III). Basic Facts You Need to Know About NOUN
CLICK HERE

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kokoboy(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2022
Enskynelson:

How do you mean it affected your result even when the course doesn't appear there? Can u explain how you knew it affected your CGPA?

Modified:
Yea, I just noticed that too. Before now, the Incomplete (I) grades have never been part of the results. I guess something will be done about it as educationally, there is no grade as I. We all know A, B, C, D, E and F. But which grade is I? "I" is rather a status which I think shouldn't appear in grade computation. We wait for how it turns. For now, what you said is true.

Thanks. But Is there any way to confirm this rather than waiting to see how it goes? It would help me plan ahead.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2022
kokoboy:

Thanks. But Is there any way to confirm this rather than waiting to see how it goes? It would help me plan ahead.
Send message via support ticket
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jjwilliams(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Who can help with getting a post graduate transcript?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Good evening.
How do I activate the student email in the portal?
I tried it on my own, but no way.
Abeg make una help me. Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
sircatherine45:
Good evening.

How do I activate the student email in the portal?

I tried it on my own, but no way.

Abeg make una help me. Thanks!
What response did u get?
Use the matriculation number in BLOCK LETTERS as the initial password
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Anthonyo15:
HOW TO CHECK 2022/1 EXAM RESULT

We are happy to announce to you that exam result for last semester has just been released on the portal for all students. Follow the steps below to check yours:

1. Click this link https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

2. Enter your matric number in the first box [Matric number]

3. Enter your password in the second box [Password]

Note: Click this link https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php if you have not done portal registration for this semester.

4. Click on Login

5. On the dashboard, click on Tasks

6. Select 2022/1 Exam Results from the dropdown menu

7. Your exam result for last semester is displayed on screen!

8. Remember to click on PDF to save a copy of your result on your device for reference

Thank you for staying with us!

Macharthony Solutions
please I can't view my project and TP results. Says Mot available. Anybody on the same page?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Davidolu2: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Have anyone use NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA certificate to run a MASTER program abroad.

A friend of mine is having issue with that right now. He have been deny admission in two different schools in Europe because of his school. (NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ronzy1990:
please I can't view my project and TP results. Says Mot available. Anybody on the same page?
Project and other non examinable results have not been released it yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Enskynelson:
Project and other non examinable results have not been released it yet
ok. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Enskynelson:
What response did u get? Use the matriculation number in BLOCK LETTERS as the initial password
let me try it again. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greatn3ss: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Davidolu2:
Have anyone use NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA certificate to run a MASTER program abroad.

A friend of mine is having issue with that right now. He have been deny admission in two different schools in Europe because of his school. (NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA)
And how do you know its because of his school?, I know someone who just got admission to study masters abroad with noun cert
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:25am On Aug 01, 2022
Ronzy1990:
MEANING; THE RESULTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:25am On Aug 01, 2022
WE ARE BACK AGAIN

Happy New Month To Y'all

Now Available!!!

Good morning All

✨Admission Processing

✨Generating rrr

✨Change of study centre

✨Portal Analysis

✨Collection of certificate

✨Recommendation/Reference letter

✨English Proficiency

✈️Transcript Local & International

And so on...

Interested candidate send a DM smiley

#Japa
Fall Season is approaching wink

Mac Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
NOUN UPDATE!!!

CARRYOVER REGISTRATION IS NOW ON

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayrastarr(f): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Enskynelson:

Hi Ensky.

Happy New month to you.
Please, I want to know If I miss the 1st TMA, Can I still have access to It when I want?

How many weeks grace do they give before TMA submission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ayrastarr:

Hi Ensky.

Happy New month to you.
Please, I want to know If I miss the 1st TMA, Can I still have access to It when I want?

How many weeks grace do they give before TMA submission?
If you miss it, you won't have access to it again. It's normally for not less than 14days. Just 10 OBJ questions for each course.
Happy new month to you too.
Send me a DM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good evening o!! I'm a new student applying for BSc in Tourism. I made the RRR payment in the bank went online for continuation. They asked me to upload a passport which I tried to upload now but it's writing passport uploaded even as I have not uploaded it yet and I don't need literature or geography to study tourism right? And lastly is normal Gce print out accepted for registration. Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Good evening o!! I'm a new student applying for BSc in Tourism. I made the RRR payment in the bank went online for continuation. They asked me to upload a passport which I tried to upload now but it's writing passport uploaded even as I have not uploaded it yet and I don't need literature or geography to study tourism right? And lastly is normal Gce print out accepted for registration. Thank you!

Refresh the page to solve your passport upload problem. You need English Language and Mathematics and three subjects which may or may not include Literature and Geography. You can check the requirement. You will need original of your GCE result especially if you did not write the exam recently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.