Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475953 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adiob200(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Enskynelson:

Check your mail bro. Cheers.
have they started uploading business plan
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Adiob200:
have they started uploading business plan
Sure. Presentation has started already.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adiob200(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Enskynelson:

Sure. Presentation has started already.
am asking of uploading to the portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Adiob200:
am asking of uploading to the portal
After uploading comes presentation. So, uploading has started since and presentation has started as well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adiob200(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Enskynelson:

After uploading comes presentation. So, uploading has started since and presentation has started as well.
how can I upload the plan
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trashhub: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Do you have plastics bottle to sell, you can call us or send us a mail.
Phones: 09097984497
For enquiries: trashhubng@gmail.com

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Adiob200:
how can I upload the plan
Check my profile and send me an email if you don't understand the explanation below:
Login to elearn.nouedu2.net
Click on your GST302 course
Scroll down and look for where you see SUBMIT BUSINESS PLAN
Click and upload
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
UPDATE

NOUN Examination clearance will start on 4th October - 24th October 20222

The POP examination is scheduled to start on the 25th of October 2022

===================================================================================================================

Do You Need Help on TMA?

Do you want to Score Good Grades in all your TMAs?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let EDUSPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions to your TMA's.

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:- 08117413104

OR

Visit
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2022
GST302 - SOUTHWEST!!!

All students in Lagos, McCarthy, Apapa, and Mushin are expected to come immediately to the Incubation Centre in V.I for their presentation.

Also, i will be in Abeokuta study centre on Friday 30th September, 2022 (8am) to take students presentation.

DR SAM AWOLUMATE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2022
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS OF ABUJA MODEL STUDY CENTRE!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2022
CIT410 COURSE MATERIAL UPLOADED

This is to inform all 400 level students of B.Sc computer science that CIT410 - Introduction to Cyber security is now available online on the University e-courseware platform.

Consequently, there's no need to drop the course and if you have dropped it, go and re-register it.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2022
TMA 3 IS NOW ACTIVE!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Erums(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2022
hello all, how can i study MSc public or environmental health in NOUN, ................kindly advise
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2022
Erums:
hello all, how can i study MSc public or environmental health in NOUN, ................kindly advise
There is M.Sc Public Health in NOUN. Kindly check admissions.nouonline.net to see if you meet the requirements.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by smat101(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good Evening,
Pls someone should help me out,my NOUN portal is showing invalid matrix number what can I do. I was putting money in my wallet bit by bit, but couldn't continue because of some circumstances beyond my control...
Now I am ready, matrix number is showing invalid, I have about 70k in my wallet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
IBADAN STUDY CENTRE

SCHEDULE OF 2022_2 SEMINAR PRESENTATIONS

Seminar presentations by students for 2022_2 hold at the Main Hall of the Study Centre as scheduled below:

Date Faculty
Mon. 17/10/2022 Sciences

Tue. 18/10/2022 Education

Wed. 19/10/2022 -Management Sciences and Agricultural Sciences

Thur. 20/10/2022 - Health Sciences and Social Sciences.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
REMINDER!!!

Good day all, This is to inform all prospective students and registered SIWES students that SIWES Orientation program is scheduled to hold as follows:

DATE: Thursday 29th of September 2022.

TIME: 9.00am

VENUE: Mushin Hall, VI.

ITF officials will be around to enlighten you more on what is expected of you during the six (6) months SIWES training exercise.

Please inform other students from Mushin Study Centre.
Thank You.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
smat101:
Good Evening,
Pls someone should help me out,my NOUN portal is showing invalid matrix number what can I do. I was putting money in my wallet bit by bit, but couldn't continue because of some circumstances beyond my control...
Now I am ready, matrix number is showing invalid, I have about 70k in my wallet
1. Go to www.nouonline.net
2. From the menu, click STUDENTS
3. Click REGISTER
4. Fill form and SUBMIT
5. Now, go back to 1 above
6. Click Students
7. Click LOGIN
8. Enter your matriculation number and password you chose in the form you filled in 4 above
9. Click Login
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by smat101(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Enskynelson:

3. Click REGISTER
4. Fill form and SUBMIT
6. Click Students
7. Click LOGIN
8. Enter your matriculation number and password you chose in the form you filled in 4 above
9. Click Login
Cheers.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by smat101(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Enskynelson:

3. Click REGISTER
4. Fill form and SUBMIT
6. Click Students
7. Click LOGIN
9. Click Login
Cheers.
And Please I want to ask, Is it possible to withdraw money from my NOUN wallet?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
smat101:

And Please I want to ask, Is it possible to withdraw money from my NOUN wallet?
Not possible at the moment maybe in the future!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:43am On Sep 30, 2022
EXAM CLEARANCE - MCCARTHY STUDENTS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2022
EXEAM UPDATE

The 2022_2 semester examination is fast approaching

Exam summary is available

CLICK HERE TO ORDER FOR SUMMARY

GOODLUCK
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latoiya: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
Are there any consequences if a University graduate a Master (MSC) Student within one year instead of the regular two year approved by NUC BMAS or can Universities set Thier own standard for graduation of student... thanks

Are there any consequences if the University also graduate a PG student below the approved NUC CGPA.... thanks

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/248972-5000-noun-pg-students-denied-graduation-not-scoring-3-0-cgpa.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
latoiya:
Are there any consequences if a University graduate a Master (MSC) Student within one year instead of the regular two year approved by NUC BMAS or can Universities set Thier own standard for graduation of student... thanks

Are there any consequences if the University also graduate a PG student below the approved NUC CGPA.... thanks

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/248972-5000-noun-pg-students-denied-graduation-not-scoring-3-0-cgpa.html

Is this a question or an Information?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latoiya: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Enskynelson:

Is this a question or an Information?

A question...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
latoiya:

A question...
It is much more about the policy on education than any explainable reason and the onus will be much more on the NUC to explain because NOUN's duty is to only comply with the layed down guidelines.

From the NUC point of view it won't be far from the followings:
1. The minimum time should be convenient for an average learner.
2. The fees involved within the short period too can be a guide too. As shorter periods may make the fees higher for the period and impossible for an average student to afford.
3. And more.

It's like allowing completion of secondary school to be possible in 2years. Some students will make it in 2years definitelybut will an average student make it? It will then look like u have set too high a standard or making the majority of the students that cannot complete theirs in 2years look like they are not good enough. Any benchmark should ideally be OK for an average student.
The above are just my personal views on why NUC will set such guidelines. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by balqees004(f): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pls house, how many semester is pdg? Can I register my courses in two semesters including Project.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latoiya: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Enskynelson:

It is much more about the policy on education than any explainable reason and the onus will be much more on the NUC to explain because NOUN's duty is to only comply with the layed down guidelines.

From the NUC point of view it won't be far from the followings:
1. The minimum time should be convenient for an average learner.
2. The fees involved within the short period too can be a guide too. As shorter periods may make the fees higher for the period and impossible for an average student to afford.
3. And more.

It's like allowing completion of secondary school to be possible in 2years. Some students will make it in 2years definitelybut will an average student make it? It will then look like u have set too high a standard or making the majority of the students that cannot complete theirs in 2years look like they are not good enough. Any benchmark should ideally be OK for an average student.
The above are just my personal views on why NUC will set such guidelines. Cheers.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
balqees004:
Pls house, how many semester is pdg? Can I register my courses in two semesters including Project.
If u mean PGD Education, it's minimum of 3 semesters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 1:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 12:04am On Oct 02, 2022
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.