Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482264 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raph82(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please what steps can one take if he or she isn't pleased with his or her results? I need to know if my scripts were truly marked and how they came about the grades. I'm sure of what I wrote down in the exams, how come I'm seeing what I'm seeing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Raph82:
Please what steps can one take if he or she isn't pleased with his results? I need to know if my scripts were truly marked and how they came about the grades. I'm sure of what I wrote down in the exams.
The only way to address such is to request for remarking. I know your Study Centre will discourage you, but if you are sure of what you wrote, take the step as it will also help the system to adjust if there are loopholes. If not until a student is able to prove that the exams are not properly marked or graded, NOUN will always believe that the current system is working well.
After these being said, you will need the sum of about 25k to apply for remarking of a script. You also have 2 weeks after the release of results to apply as well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raph82(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Enskynelson:

The only way to address such is to request for remarking. I know your Study Centre will discourage you, but if you are sure of what you wrote, take the step as it will also help the system to adjust if there are loopholes. If not until a student is able to prove that the exams are not properly marked or graded, NOUN will always believe that the current system is working well.
After these being said, you will need the sum of about 25k to apply for remarking of a script. You also have 2 weeks after the release of results to apply as well.
It shows they have their agenda then. This is unbelievable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL! wink

i. Note that it is compulsory for all students (returnees) to do portal registration at the beginning of every new semester

ii. We are in a new semester i.e 2023/2 therefore, you must register free on the portal before you can have access to your exam result for last semester i.e 2023/1

HOW TO DO PORTAL REGISTRATION

i. Click this link https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

ii. Fill 2023/2 Portal Registration form correctly

iii. Click ''Submit''

iv. You will see confirmation message which says ''Success!'' if your registration is successful.

HOW TO CHECK YOUR EXAM RESULT FOR 2023/1

i. Click this link https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

ii. Enter your matric number in the first box

iii. Enter password in the second box

iv. Click ''Login''

v. Click on ''Tasks'' after you login

vi. Select ''2023/1 Exam Results''

Mac Solutions

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Good morning house,

Is PDGE result out please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good morning house,

Is PDGE result out please?
No, not yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2023
Enskynelson:

No, not yet

Okay thanks. But is that why I can't login to my portal?

I have uploaded the required documents, yet I can't login. What should I do please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2023
Acquiredollars:

Okay thanks. But is that why I can't login to my portal?

I have uploaded the required documents, yet I can't login. What should I do please?
Uploaded the required documents?
Are u not supposed to be a returning student?
All you need to do is portal registration. Look up this thread, the step was posted by Anthonyo15 a while ago. Just click students, click register and fill the form and submit if you are yet to.
But before then, what error do you get? Wrong password or username, or yet to register this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2023
Enskynelson:

Uploaded the required documents?
Are u not supposed to be a returning student?
All you need to do is portal registration. Look up this thread, the step was posted by Anthonyo15 a while ago. Just click students, click register and fill the form and submit if you are yet to.
But before then, what error do you get? Wrong password or username, or yet to register this semester?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Please does NOUN used to extend the deadline for registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
mistilink1:
Yea, many times.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yea, many times.
Thanks brotherly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HenryHO(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Good day house. i'm new here. i studied industrial chemistry at BSc level in one of this conventional uni. please i want to know which course i can easily do my MSc on at open uni. i saw public health on the site but my course is not shortlisted to apply. I urgent response please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
e-TRANSCRIPT APPLICATION AND CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION/CONFIRMATION
PLATFORM

Following the launching of the e-Transcript Application and Certificate
Verification/Confirmation Platform, we write to inform all students/graduates and various
stakeholders that with effect from Monday, 31st July, 2023, all the under listed requests will
be carried out through https://transcript.nou.edu.ng. Students/graduates are to ensure that
all the guidelines are followed when making such requests.
i. Proficiency in English Letter
ii. Recommendation Letter
iii. Introduction Letter
iv. Progress Report Letter
v. Transcript Request
vi. Certificate Verification/Confirmation
vii. Transcript Verification
viii. Online Certificate Request

Thank you
Management

Mac Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damocool(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Modupeprecious post=124672508][/quote]
Good morning, is the post graduate forms still on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2023
mistilink1:
I will like to know too as the one I want to apply for is closing on the 4th Friday, but I will be ready on the 7th Monday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2023
GideonG:

I will like to know too as the one I want to apply for is closing on the 4th Friday, but I will be ready on the 7th Monday

It's not going to close on 4th. Get ready to apply on the 7th.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ismaill: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Good day everyone. Please I need the advise of someone on the following

1. I have someone that is interested in doing a post-graduate course in NOUN. He has a third class in Mass Communication. Interested PG course is either in Art, Social Science or Art Education. Do you think it is possible to gain admission for MSc directly without the need for PGD?

2. I have been hearing that there has been significant delay in the organisation and administration of courses in NOUN in recent years. Is it a worthy venture to embark on PG study and still complete the course within stipulated duration.

Thanks for your help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ismaill:
Good day everyone. Please I need the advise of someone on the following

1. I have someone that is interested in doing a post-graduate course in NOUN. He has a third class in Mass Communication. Interested PG course is either in Art, Social Science or Art Education. Do you think it is possible to gain admission for MSc directly without the need for PGD?

2. I have been hearing that there has been significant delay in the organisation and administration of courses in NOUN in recent years. Is it a worthy venture to embark on PG study and still complete the course within stipulated duration.

Thanks for your help.

He has to go through PGD.

There's no delay in any administration of courses. If your person is serious with his studies, nothing will stop him from graduating within the stipulated period

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikechinos(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please when will project results be out I submitted my project last semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HenryHO(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
No response yet😪
HenryHO:
Good day house. i'm new here. i studied industrial chemistry at BSc level in one of this conventional uni. please i want to know which course i can easily do my MSc on at open uni. i saw public health on the site but my course is not shortlisted to apply. I urgent response please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
HenryHO:
No response yet😪

Went through the courses but industrial chemistry is not listed in any of them. You have to do PGD in your preferred course before masters

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Good evening Everyone. Please when is course registration closing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
samneutron1:
Good evening Everyone. Please when is course registration closing
the whole registration according to them should close by September 8 . I think there is likelihood of extension,at least if not for anything, going by the hitches experienced by students and applicants on the portal recently.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Enskynelson:

Best news. Thank you very much.

Msc AI here I come
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2023
Attention to those who have not yet received their Exclusion Letter from NYSC

Please be informed that the registration portal is now open and will be closing on 07-August-2023. Take note of this important deadline.

Kindly check if your name has been uploaded on the portal provided (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/) and proceed with the registration process accordingly.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Good morning house,

Please is this how NOUN delays Postgraduate result? Till now, there's no result on my portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good evening house, please my wife want to apply for B.Sc Economics in NOUN how much should we budget altogether. Thanks for your reply in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 4:03am On Aug 03, 2023
Hello when will siwes defence take place next for lagos study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2023
Enskynelson:

Hello big man
GST 302 business plan is it a group project or individual?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2023
Ollie2103:

Hello big man
GST 302 business plan is it a group project or individual?
It could be individual and could be group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.