Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478775 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Anytinproperty1:
I've tried it, it's saying; Invalid RRR meanwhile it's correct

Type the RRR without the dash
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Anytinproperty1:
I've tried it, it's saying; Invalid RRR meanwhile it's correct
Enter only the RRR figures. Ignore the hyphens -. Eg
Do this: 111122223333
And not: 1111-2222-3333
That should fix it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BoldassBadasser(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2023
Good morning Everyone!

Please how much does NOUN require for them to send transcript to WES?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2023
UPDATE!!!

Postgraduate results are now available on nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotosho580(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2023
Good morning house, I’m a PGD Student. Please how can I complain about my result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
omotosho580:
Good morning house, I’m a PGD Student. Please how can I complain about my result.
Go to your study Centre for the right steps.
You have limited time to make compalints.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
omotosho580:

Raise e-ticket for the issue but if it's poor result, nothing good will come out but if ur case is genuine good
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shigo20(m): 5:35am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning everyone. please do noun accept HND lower credit into 300 level undergraduate degree programs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2023
shigo20:
Good morning everyone. please do noun accept HND lower credit into 300 level undergraduate degree programs

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shigo20(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2023
Fkj2021:

Yes
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning everyone, I've been able to do my screening and matric number has been issued to me. Please what is the next step now. I'm an MSc student of Public Health.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Modupeprecious:
Good morning everyone, I've been able to do my screening and matric number has been issued to me. Please what is the next step now. I'm an MSc student of Public Health.

Thanks
Fund your wallet and register your courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

Fund your wallet and register your courses.

Okay
Thank you very much. Please can I pay for semester registration and course registration now and get materials. Then later pay for exam registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
Modupeprecious:

Okay
Thank you very much. Please can I pay for semester registration and course registration now and get materials. Then later pay for exam registration?
YES. You can pay for exams registration later.
Note however that you should not rely on the hard copies alone because you may not get ALL your hard copies even after course registration. They only give you the available. I know thouse who couldn't get a copy of the materials when the programme started. So, be ready to download hardcopy and print (if need be) by yourself if what is available is not complete.
Even before registration, download your course materials and start studying. Get them from nou.edu.ng/e-courseware. Study them along with past questions from here noudocs.com/past-questions.html

See your courses to register below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

YES. You can pay for exams registration later.
Note however that you should not rely on the hard copies alone because you may not get ALL your hard copies even after course registration. They only give you the available. I know thouse who couldn't get a copy of the materials when the programme started. So, be ready to download hardcopy and print (if need be) by yourself if what is available is not complete.
Even before registration, download your course materials and start studying. Get them from nou.edu.ng/e-courseware. Study them along with past questions from here noudocs.com/past-questions.html

See your courses to register below:

Thank you very much, I appreciate your assistance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

It's not going to close on 4th. Get ready to apply on the 7th.

I just applied, thanks for the encouragement.

Hoping to hear from them, I wonder when, I wonder the next steps Msc Artificial intelligence ACETEL NOUN

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shigo20(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2023
Good morning house. a quick one here. Am trying to register and i have done everything but the final part is to input my ND and HND details but i am having problem about providing my ND programme and grade while am not experiencing such with my HND. what could be the problem here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotosho580(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Good morning, I just heard that there is no E or D result for Postgraduate student. Please how true is this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2023
omotosho580:
Good morning, I just heard that there is no E or D result for Postgraduate student. Please how true is this?

Postgraduate students either score A, B, C or F. There's no D or E

That's why the pass mark for postgraduate is 50
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shigo20(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2023
shigo20:
Good morning house. a quick one here. Am trying to register and i have done everything but the final part is to input my ND and HND details but i am having problem about providing my ND programme and grade while am not experiencing such with my HND. what could be the problem here
Please i need help on this real quick
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2023
shigo20:
Please i need help on this real quick
You should enter only the HND and try to submit if it will go. The HND should be enough to give u the required LEVEL. And by implication, you cannot have a HND without an ND. You won't be penalised for that provided the automated system allows you to submit and provide you with an admission letter. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by barrydauda: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2023
Please is there any fee to pay for change of study center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomsniel(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Enskynelson:

You should enter only the HND and try to submit if it will go. The HND should be enough to give u the required LEVEL. And by implication, you cannot have a HND without an ND. You won't be penalised for that provided the automated system allows you to submit and provide you with an admission letter. Cheers.

Good Afternoon
I tried to register for PGD. I filled the pre-enrolment form and I was directed to the remita page but I couldn't pay because I had issues then. I am ready to pay now but there's no way to get back to the remita page. I tried to register again but it's showing that my phone number is already in the system. What can I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shigo20(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thank you so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
tomsniel:

Good Afternoon
I tried to register for PGD. I filled the pre-enrolment form and I was directed to the remita page but I couldn't pay because I had issues then. I am ready to pay now but there's no way to get back to the remita page. I tried to register again but it's showing that my phone number is already in the system. What can I do?
You didn't copy down the Remita number? If you don't have it, the current portal has no way to continue with the uniqueID generated unless you have made payment. Best bet is to apply using another email. I think you can use the same phone number but it has to be different email. Kindly screenshot or write down the RRR when generated. Cheers.
Note that after verification at the study centre, the email u used to apply will no longer be useful in your studies as NOUN generates student email for all students and that is what will be linked to your portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Please after applying for Msc, how long does it take to get a response? I applied yesterday and haven't heard anything yet no email comfirmation too but I can login and view my profile online through https://www.aceteladmissions.nouedu2.net/acetels-postgraduate-application
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fasayoblog(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Please does anyone know how much the course and exam registration for 2 units and 3 units cost for this semester. Undergraduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
fasayoblog:
Please does anyone know how much the course and exam registration for 2 units and 3 units cost for this semester. Undergraduate
1 and 2 units 2k.
3 units 2500
Exams reg 1500 per course except for practicals that attracts 6500 for exams registration

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qawa: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I). Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students)
CLICK HERE

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_2
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE
......Combinations[/b]
CLICK HERE

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About Natio.
[b]GET HELP ON:

▶️ 2023_2 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2018-2023) for each semester exams........
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Siwes, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2023
Enskynelson:

You write project though u don't defend project.
First semester 120k

Please, M.Sc G and C, how much should one budget for it?

Also, will one be assigned a supervisor like conventional universities?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.