Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3497521 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Peledonomy:

You are blessed sir.
One more question. I lost my original waec to flood in pH 4 years ago. Please how can I get it back so I can start applying.
You can use the new digital WAEC certificate or you go to the WAEC office in the State you sat for the exam and apply for WAEC attestation. Lastly, you can use the online printout alongside the attestation or with an affidavit that you lost your original certificate.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifemaco: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Good morning all. I'm trying to log in to the elearn.nouedu2.net, however, it says invalid ID. How can I resolve about this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Peledonomy:
Also, how powerful is noun degree?

Can I go outside the country with it?

Do they go for service?

Any major disadvantage of noun degree?

Enskynelson cc
With NOUN degree, you can go anywhere including outside Nigeria. You can do your Masters with it in Foreign countries. With the Masters, you can do PhD outside Nigeria as well.

No National service but you get Exclusion Certificate from NYSC which is accepted in place NYSC discharge certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2023
ifemaco:
Good morning all. I'm trying to log in to the elearn.nouedu2.net, however, it says invalid ID. How can I resolve about this?
This is not yet time to login to elearn portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
please when is the 2023/2024 first semester exam is likely going to commence for the undergraduate students?
October 24th for Pen on Paper
November 20th for E-Exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2023
Enskynelson:

October 24th for Pen of Paper
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifemaco: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Enskynelson:

This is not yet time to login to elearn portal.

Thank you.
When can one be able to?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Enskynelson:

October 24th for Pen on Paper
please I'm sorry for stressing you.

How quick will I get the study materials?
Is it as soon as a pay the 5000 for the admission form or I must pay other fees and course registration fees first?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
please I'm sorry for stressing you.

How quick will I get the study materials?
Is it as soon as a pay the 5000 for the admission form or I must pay other fees and course registration fees first?
Course materials is after course registration.
If you don't have money to register now and u want to study cos of time, make use of the e-course materials available for free here nou.edu.ng/e-courseware
The materials are the same that you will get after registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2023
ifemaco:

Thank you.
When can one be able to?
Just when TMA is about to begin. TMAs should start by September 9th according to the calendar.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2023
INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES FOR e-TRANSCRIPT APPLICATION

2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Enskynelson:

Course materials is after course registration.
If you don't have money to register now and u want to study cos of time, make use of the e-course materials available for free here nou.edu.ng/e-courseware
The materials are the same that you will get after registration.
okay, thanks once again.

Is pen on paper exam for all students or for a certain level?

I'm seeking admission into 300 level, economics department.

Thank you always
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladapo3971(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2023
LieutGen:

I don't think you are right. HND Banking & Finance can be admitted into 300L Economics, provided you have Lower Credit & meet the O'level requirements.
Even I had upper credit. I had all requirements
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
okay, thanks once again.

Is pen on paper exam for all students or for a certain level?

I'm seeking admission into 300 level, economics department.

Thank you always
Pen On Paper is for 300L and above.
You will have one GST to do which is irrespective of the level you begin. That will be an E-Exam (GST107).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Enskynelson:

Pen On Paper is for 300L and above.
You will have one GST to do which is irrespective of the level you begin. That will be an E-Exam (GST107).
I'm most grateful to you.

Please can I make the admission form payment with my debit card without going to the bank?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
I'm most grateful to you.

Please can I make the admission form payment with my debit card without going to the bank?
Sure. Make sure you copy down the RRR number before proceeding to make payments just in case u didn't succeed the first time, so you can continue any time with the RRR number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Enskynelson:

Sure. Make sure you copy down the RRR number before proceeding to make payments just in case u didn't succeed the first time, so you can continue any time with the RRR number.
May Allah's abundant blessings locate you all the time, Aameen
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Slaithor: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please do I need jamb to study at noun. And secondly is there International relations available for study at noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2023
Slaithor:
Please do I need jamb to study at noun. And secondly is there International relations available for study at noun
No need for JAMB. YES, there is International Relations.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hatarah(f): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

NOUN currently does not offer PGD Public Health.
what‘s the difference between the B.NSC new and the direct entry?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Hatarah:
what‘s the difference between the B.NSC new and the direct entry?
The person who made that post just mixed up some things. The only programme available now is BNSc Nursing and it is a Direct Entry Programme which requires someone with Nursing & Midwifery Certification before you can apply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2023
Good morning, please how many semester is Msc Public Health in NOUN and what is the minimum number of registrable courses per semester?

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Modupeprecious:
Good morning, please how many semester is Msc Public Health in NOUN and what is the minimum number of registrable courses per semester?

Thank you
3 semesters. The registerable courses depend on the semester. First semester is the highest. Note that however that you can choose to take less than the required and push the rest to second semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

3 semesters. The registerable courses depend on the semester. First semester is the highest. Note that however that you can choose to take less than the required and push the rest to second semester.

Okay, thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

Sir,does that mean no course is meant for a particular semester? Because I want to drop 3 out of ten of my registrable courses for this semester if possible. My registrable courses for this semester is ten. They are too much. I want the one I can cope with and get a good grade, because I want to have a PhD grade upon graduation by God grace.

Please I need your reply on this sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
mistilink1:
Sir,does that mean no course is meant for a particular semester? Because I want to drop 3 out of ten of my registrable courses for this semester if possible. My registrable courses for this semester is ten. They are too much. I want the one I can cope with and get a good grade, because I want to have a PhD grade upon graduation by God grace.

Please I need your reply on this sir

Yes, you can drop those 3. Kindly take all the CORE courses marked C first before adding any Elective "E".

By second semester, the courses are fewer, and by then, you would have been used to the system as well. Please start studying early and get past questions.
Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.