Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478972 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 4:55am On Aug 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

You cannot register any course not on your student portal and such course is considered irrelevant irrespective where else it shows up.
Thanks for the reply sir. When will seminar defense hold for these semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

Temporary problem with the application portal. Just try later.
Good morning boss. Happy new week .

Please I can't still continue with the admission form. It's still displaying black page.

Or Has the admission closed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
Good morning boss. Happy new week .

Please I can't still continue with the admission form. It's still displaying black page.

Or Has the admission closed?

Admission has not closed. I noticed the same issue since and wondering why it has not been fixed. Admission is still open.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

Admission has not closed. I noticed the same issue since and wondering why it has not been fixed. Admission is still open.
Do you process admission for applicants?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
Do you process admission for applicants?
I do assist some persons.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

I do assist some persons.
maybe I'll contact you for that purpose when the portal is fixed by God's grace.

Thanks for all you do

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Peledonomy: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
How does noun certificate look like please .

Any pictures?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2023
Exciting news! The process of collating courses for facilitation has officially commenced. This means that online facilitation sessions will be kicking off sooner than you think.

To stay in the loop, make sure to regularly check the Facilitation Timetable using this link: Facilitation Timetable Link https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/info/facilitation-timetable?field_facilitator_faculty_target_id_1=All&field_courses4_fac_course_code_value=&field_day_for_facilitation_value=All&field_semester_value=2023_2&field_host_department2_value=All&field_crs4fac_level_value=All . This timetable will provide you with the latest updates on when your courses are scheduled for facilitation.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qawa: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'.....
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I). Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students).........
CLICK HERE...

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_2
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester....
CLICK HERE
......Combinations[/b]....
CLICK HERE....

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About Natio.
[b]GET HELP ON:

▶️ 2023_2 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2018-2023) for each semester exams
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Siwes, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2023
BREAKING NEWS 💥💥💥

MASTERS N PG PROJECT AND SEMINAR RESULTS ARE OUT...
CONGRATULATIONS💃💃🎊 👏
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=124623179]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Good Evening everyone.

Please I'm finding it difficult uploading my documents in PDF format.

Can I upload in JPG format?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
Good Evening everyone.

Please I'm finding it difficult uploading my documents in PDF format.

Can I upload in JPG format?
Go to ilovepdf.com and compress the file then try to upload the compressed file
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2023
Enskynelson:

I'm grateful.

I'll do that today by God's grace
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kung: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Enskynelson:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kung:

When will the admission portal close sir.... I want to register for undergraduate

Don't look for when it is close o. The earlier, the better for you. TMAs (tests) will begin by next month.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UnfairLife7(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
afroman23:
Please can i still get the form for the new intake around ending of March
hello sir. Please i was scheduled for interview next week. I don't have means to make it due to high cost of transportation fare. Please I'd appreciate if you can help me with transportation fare. I am a 2.1 graduate still job hunting. I need to get something doing to survive in this present economy.

I can forward the invite to you if you wouldn't mind. Please help a sincere soul sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qawa: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I). Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students)
CLICK HERE

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_2
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE
......Combinations[/b]
CLICK HERE

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About Natio.
[b]GET HELP ON:

▶️ 2023_2 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2018-2023) for each semester exams.
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Siwes, Plagiarism etc...

For other related updates, VISIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Enskynelson:

I have successfully uploaded my documents. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
I have successfully uploaded my documents. Thank you
Next is to visit the study centre on working days for physical verification after which you will be given matric number and then proceed for registration. Go with all original of your documents plus copies of your passport photographs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Enskynelson:

Next is to visit the study centre on working days for physical verification after which you will be given matric number and then proceed for registration. Go with all original of your documents plus copies of your passport photographs
Noted boss. I'll do that on Monday by God's grace. Will they give me study materials instantly? I'm not good and reading soft copy. Am I to pay for the study materials? I'm yet to collect my HND certificate but I have the statement, I hope there is no problem here?

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
Noted boss. I'll do that on Monday by God's grace. Will they give me study materials instantly? I'm not good and reading soft copy. Am I to pay for the study materials? I'm yet to collect my HND certificate but I have the statement, I hope there is no problem here?

Thank you
You have to pay and register your courses first before you get course materials
SOR is acceptable especially if your year of graduation is not more than 3years.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Why do some students spend additional years at NOUN?

Some students spent 5-9 years at NOUN before completing their degree. It is crucial for students to understand the main reasons behind this extended duration:

1. Carryover: Having multiple carryovers each semester can automatically extend the length of your studies by 2 or more semesters.

2. Skipping or suspension: Students may choose to skip a semester or be suspended by the school management, resulting in a delay in their graduation.

3. Lack of proper guidance: It is important for students to seek guidance from a trusted NOUN source or regularly visit the centre for accurate information about their studies.

4. Skipping Core and Elective Courses: Students should register all their Core courses and at least one Elective course per semester, it increases the chance of graduating.

5. All project courses: i.e. Project Research, Siwes, Seminar, Practicum, Teaching Practice, etc. Students should take this seriously and make sure they pass it.

Mac Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:31am On Aug 19, 2023
Enskynelson:

You have to pay and register your courses first before you get course materials
SOR is acceptable especially if your year of graduation is not more than 3years.
Thank you very much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Harmony63: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Can I submit my MBA888 seminar topic even when I have not registered my courses yet?

Any MBA student that have done the seminar? I need some assistance plsss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2023
Harmony63:
Can I submit my MBA888 seminar topic even when I have not registered my courses yet?

Any MBA student that have done the seminar? I need some assistance plsss
Nooo. They often ask for evidence of registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jmarjr(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Pls does TMA have duration? Like for example, TMA1 is for 30mins or u can just submit it any time u finish answering it so Long as it has not been removed from the portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Jmarjr:
Pls does TMA have duration? Like for example, TMA1 is for 30mins or u can just submit it any time u finish answering it so Long as it has not been removed from the portal?
It has duration but not timed. You can open and see all your questions without answering. You can leave and come back to them anytime within the stipulated period for the TMA eg. 7days. It's designed more like an assignment and not a CBT.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=124623179]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shigo20(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Enskynelson:

It has duration but not timed. You can open and see all your questions without answering. You can leave and come back to them anytime within the stipulated period for the TMA eg. 7days. It's designed more like an assignment and not a CBT.
Please I need to join whatsapp or telegram group for business administration 300L
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jayb20(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yes, you can drop those 3. Kindly take all the CORE courses marked C first before adding any Elective "E".

By second semester, the courses are fewer, and by then, you would have been used to the system as well. Please start studying early and get past questions.
Cheers.

Good morning sir.
Please how much is the school fee for first semester for MPH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2023
Jayb20:

Good morning sir.
Please how much is the school fee for first semester for MPH
Around 130k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.