Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3497541 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Orientation Webinar

The DEA and DLCMS will hold an online Orientation Webinar to guide students through the TMAs and online facilitation processes and to address any queries they may have.

This webinar will take place on Friday, 1st September 2023 at 11:00 am.

The link for joining the webinar is  - https://noun.zoom.us/j/99770152346?pwd=b3Q5UlFEa3hlRnlrNTVaN1VwcWVjUT09

eLearn Platform
Students who have duly registered for the semester are advised to visit our upgraded eLearn platform.

To create a new password, they should enter their NOUN email address at eLearn Password Reset - https://elearn.nou.edu.ng/login/forgot_password.php .

A link will be sent to their email to guide them through the password creation process.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2023
REMINDER!!!

Online Facilitation and Tutor Mark Assessments (TMAs)

Online Facilitation: The online facilitation for the 2023_2 semester will commence on the 4th of September 2023.

Tutor Mark Assessments (TMAs): The TMAs will start on the 9th of September 2023.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
NOUN GRADUATION LIST 2023/2024

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2023
ABEOKUTA STUDY CENTRE

Please this is to inform all Faculty of Management students of the following information particularly to those that registered for the following courses:

Ent312,
Ent412,
Ent 210,
Bus887,
Mba888

Seminar Orientation comes up on Monday 4th September, 2023 by 10.30am.

Attendance is very important, as presentation for post graduate is schedule on Thursday September 7th, 2023.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Update!!

Registration is temporarily closed..

Don't panic🙏🏽

Happy New Month to y'all 😊

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Please house, is there any recent graduation list?...I stumbled on one recently and I don't know how genuine it is...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Ronzy1990:
Please house, is there any recent graduation list?...I stumbled on one recently and I don't know how genuine it is...

It is genuine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Seyipa(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2023
I got F in a non examinable course SED305. What should I do? Will I have to re register the course ? Since I cant do exam registration. Some please help 🙏 of out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Fkj2021:

It is genuine
ok, Thanks.

Also, do you know if there will be another for post graduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ronzy1990:
ok, Thanks.

Also, do you know if there will be another for post graduate?

Surely there will be.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seyipa:
I got F in a non examinable course SED305. What should I do? Will I have to re register the course ? Since I cant do exam registration. Some please help 🙏 of out

Re-register it

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qawa: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'.....
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I). Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students).........
CLICK HERE...

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_2
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester....
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations
CLICK HERE....

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

GET HELP ON:
▶️ 2023_2 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2018-2023) for each semester exams
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Siwes, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seyipa:
Go and reregister the course under carryover project.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
Samisha500:
Update!!

Registration is temporarily closed..

Don't panic🙏🏽

Happy New Month to y'all 😊

Please for those of us yet to register, what should we do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
Modupeprecious:

Please for those of us yet to register, what should we do?

The portal is back
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Fkj2021:

The portal is back

Okay, thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Update on 2023_2 registrations

PORTAL HAS BEEN REOPENED

ALL REGISTRATIONS CAN CONTINUE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Good evening everyone, please I need verification and assistance on these issues;

I am a final year student of NOUN, I was supposed to complete my courses last semester 2023_1 but when I checked the statement of my results I have 3 outstanding compulsory courses two of which are not on my portal. I raised ticket to that effect about 2 weeks ago but no response yet. Note my total CU stands at 144.

Also the results of my project and TP have not been released even when there is evidence that both has been uploaded on PAS. I also raised ticket to that effect but response as well.

My main concern is that I don’t want my studentship to extend beyond this semester and therefore want to do every courses that are necessary this semester. I will appreciate any help in putting things straight for me. This ticketing is not working for me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
skypower:
Good evening everyone, please I need verification and assistance on these issues;

I am a final year student of NOUN, I was supposed to complete my courses last semester 2023_1 but when I checked the statement of my results I have 3 outstanding compulsory courses two of which are not on my portal. I raised ticket to that effect about 2 weeks ago but no response yet. Note my total CU stands at 144.

Also the results of my project and TP have not been released even when there is evidence that both has been uploaded on PAS. I also raised ticket to that effect but response as well.

My main concern is that I don’t want my studentship to extend beyond this semester and therefore want to do every courses that are necessary this semester. I will appreciate any help in putting things straight for me. This ticketing is not working for me.
Those outstanding core courses you see on your statement but not in your portal won't hold you from graduating. Probably, you have done their equivalent or they are newly introduced courses that based your year of entrance into the programme, you are not required to do them.
As for your non-examinable courses, kindly send ticket to know what really happened. What ever their response, follow up with your study centre. More graduation lists are expected before the year runs out.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
Thanks so much

Enskynelson:

Those outstanding core courses you see on your statement but not in your portal won't hold you from graduating. Probably, you have done their equivalent or they are newly introduced courses that based your year of entrance into the programme, you are not required to do them.
As for your non-examinable courses, kindly send ticket to know what really happened. What ever their response, follow up with your study centre. More graduation lists are expected before the year runs out.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laudbtc: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Please, anyone able to assist with spss data analysis and testing of hypothesis for a research work?
Coding has been successfully done with spreadsheets
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Laudbtc:
Please, anyone able to assist with spss data analysis and testing of hypothesis for a research work?
Coding has been successfully done with spreadsheets
Quick YouTube videos will help you naw.
That shouldn't be difficult.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CornOak(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
skypower:

Have you checked for your name on the newly released graduation list?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
CornOak:

Without Project results?😂
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CornOak(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2023
Enskynelson:

Without Project results?😂

Lol, anything is possible with NOUN. grin

The project might have been released but not uploaded on her portal. That's why I asked if she has checked. cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fasayoblog(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Good Morning House. Please i need help on steps to take to begin my Siwes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
fasayoblog:
Good Morning House. Please i need help on steps to take to begin my Siwes.
Register for SiWES
Pay 1k via Remita for logboook
Go to your study centre and submit that payment receipt for your logbook
Get a place for your SIWES
Once accepted, go to siwes.nouedu2.net
Register and upload your details
Print the acceptance letter and submit to your study centre.
Print the evaluation form as well which will be submitted to your place of SIWES at the end of your SIWES
Your filled and stamped logbook and SIWES evaluation form should be submitted to your study Centre when completed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
I have checked, my name is not on the list

CornOak:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
e-TRANSCRIPT APPLICATION AND CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION/CONFIRMATION PLATFORM

Dear all,

Following the launching of the e-Transcript Application and Certificate Verification/Confirmation Platform, we write to inform all students/graduates and various stakeholders that all the under listed requests will be carried out through https://transcript.nou.edu.ng. Students/graduates are to ensure that all the guidelines are followed when making such requests.

i. Proficiency in English Letter

ii. Recommendation Letter

iii. Introduction Letter

iv. Progress Report Letter

v. Transcript Request

vi. Certificate Verification/Confirmation

vii. Transcript Verification

viii. Online Certificate Request

Find below how the platform works:

· Go to www.transcript.nou.edu.ng

· To get started click on “Read Guideline” button to read the cost implications and other information on the various services in this platform.

· Click on “APPLY NOW” button

· Click on “Register” to create an account if you are a new user on this site or enter your email and password and click on “Sign me in” if you already have an account.

· Click on “New Request” button at the top-right corner after you have login

· Select your request type (please see https://transcript.nou.edu.ng/inc/e-Transcript%20Guideline.pdf)

· Generate payment token by clicking “Purchase Token” button to make your payment through the payment gateway

· Click on “Submit” button to proceed with your payment

· After a successful payment, click on “Continue to Apply” on the payment status notification page

· Click on “Continue Application” button on your login page/dashboard to fill your request type form

· Enter your matriculation number and click on “Search” button to display your name and programme with NOUN (please note that if your name and programme do not display, means your matriculation number is invalid and you cannot continue this application. Contact undergraduatetranscripts@noun.edu.ng or pgtranscripts@noun.edu.ng to resolve this issue)

· Please proceed to fill other information after a successful display of your name and programme

· Click on “Add More Document” button to upload the required documents in your request type, https://transcript.nou.edu.ng/inc/e-Transcript%20Guideline.pdf. All documents for upload MUST be in pdf file format and must not be more that 50kb in size.

· Click on “Submit” button to complete your application

N.B.:

Once your application is successfully submitted, a tracking code will be sent to the phone number you provided in the course of your registration. You can use the tracking code to track the progress of your application and communicate with the processing officers as the case maybe.

Best wishes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ushertimi: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Virtual Assistant is hereee!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.