Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482505 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2023
Hello All.

I am going for an MSc in Information Technology.

In order to graduate do I compulsorily have to do all the courses in the attached image or do I simply need to do the compulsory courses and meet the minimum requirement of 35 units?

The program guidelines prescribe 15 Credits (first semester) and 20 Credits (second semester)

My plan is to do 15 Units in 1st Semester (5 compulsory courses and 1 elective) and 20 or 22 units in the 2nd semester.

Will the outstanding elective courses be counted against me?
Is there a minimum number of electives to be done in a semester?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2023
ebixy:
Hello All.

I am going for an MSc in Information Technology.

In order to graduate do I compulsorily have to do all the courses in the attached image or do I simply need to do the compulsory courses and meet the minimum requirement of 35 units?

The program guidelines prescribe 15 Credits (first semester) and 20 Credits (second semester)

My plan is to do 15 Units in 1st Semester (5 compulsory courses and 1 elective) and 20 or 22 units in the 2nd semester.

Will the outstanding elective courses be counted against me?
Is there a minimum number of electives to be done in a semester?
Make sure those CORE courses are all taken care of in the 15units and 22units u want to do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Enskynelson:

Make sure those CORE courses are all taken care of in the 15units and 22units u want to do

Yes. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qawa: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'.....
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I). Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students).........
CLICK HERE...

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_2
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester....
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations....
CLICK HERE.... ....

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

GET HELP ON:
▶️ 2023_2 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2018-2023) for each semester exams
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Siwes, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2023
I am trying to reset my password on the upgraded eLearn platform. I inputted my email address but I didn't receive the reset your password email in my inbox.

Anyone with a similar challenge?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Neilpartel: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ijeomaokonkwo: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please help! How do I get a copy of my transcript from NOUN? I graduated from Benin study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ijeomaokonkwo:
Please help! How do I get a copy of my transcript from NOUN? I graduated from Benin study center
www.transcript.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ijeomaokonkwo: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ijeomaokonkwo:
Formally, NOUN does not deliver transcripts to students.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ijeomaokonkwo: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please if i want my transcript sent outside Africa, do I choose intercontinental transcript? Because that's what I am seeing there
ebixy:

www.transcript.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ijeomaokonkwo: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
I would have loved to have an official copy becauseI don't know how long it will take NOUN to deliver
Enskynelson:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ijeomaokonkwo:
I would have loved to have an official copy becauseI don't know how long it will take NOUN to deliver
OK. I have responded to your DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please when is the closing date for course and exam registration? Will it be extended?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

please is GST107 short answer questions?

Does it have TMA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ijeomaokonkwo:
Please if i want my transcript sent outside Africa, do I choose intercontinental transcript? Because that's what I am seeing there
I really don't know. I have not used the website before.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
please is GST107 short answer questions?

Does it have TMA?
Yes, it does. All examinable courses have TMAs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2023
COMMENCEMENT OF FACULTY OF SCIENCES 2023_2 PRACTICALS

Please be informed that the 2023_2 Faculty of Sciences hands-on Students Practicals is to commence effectively from 25th September, 2023 to 21st October, 2023 in all the following designated Study Centres;

North East: Bauchi and Yola
North West: Kano and Sokoto
North Central: Abuja and Makurdi
South East: Owerri and Enugu
South South: Benin and Uyo
South West: Abeokuta, Lagos and Osogbo

Students are therefore encouraged to actively participate for the hands-on Practicals in any of these designated centres closest to them.

Participation is compulsory as student practical scores would be used in the overall students' assessments.

Regards ✊

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2023
REVIEW OF PROCESS FOR CHANGE OF STUDY CENTRE BY STUDENTS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2023
zuma4k:
Please when is the closing date for course and exam registration? Will it be extended?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yes, it does. All examinable courses have TMAs.
Thanks a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 12:46am On Sep 09, 2023
How To Submit TMA in 2023_2 Semester

The National University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Tutor Mark Assessment (TMA) has been released for submission on elearn.

Click on the link below to follow the step by steps guide on how to take tmas

https://edusportal.com/how-to-submit-noun-tma-on-elearn

GOODLUCK
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2023
NOUN HEADLINES

🔖 SUBMISSION OF TMA 1 HAS STARTED FOR ALL STUDENTS

🔖 ADMISSION OF FRESHERS END ON OCTOBER 17

🔖 2023/2 MATRICULATION POSTPONED TILL NEXT MONTH

🔖 ONLY FULLY REGISTERED STUDENTS ARE PERMITTED TO SUBMIT THEIR TMAs

🔖 REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 17TH OCTOBER 2023

🔖 THE NEW TMA PORTAL LINK IS elearn.nou.edu.ng

🔖 PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES ENDS ON 17TH OCTOBER

Mac Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2023
Do You Need Help on TMA?

Do you want to Score Good Grades in all your TMAs?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let EDUSPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions to your TMA's.

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:- 08117413104

OR

Visit
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=124623179]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Neilpartel: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokomo: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
hi guys, please I reside in Gbagada, I will like to know the nearest center close to me, also I will like how to go about registering, I am interested in doing a master program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounloaded: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
1. Live Tma Answers: Start Submitting your 2023_2 Tmas with our LIVE Search

2. Past Questions: Easy to download all your Registered Courses

Signup NOW: https://www.nounloaded.com.ng/student-registeration

3. Updated Registrable Courses & Fees to PAY this Semester. With our automated NOUN Fees Checker;

➡️ You'll gets to know your Registerable Courses and FEES this semester
➡️ Also the number of elective Courses to register for, VISIT: https://www.nounloaded.com.ng/noun-school-fees

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by codemaster2much: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, please which center is the closest to Gbagada? Also, please how much will it cost me to enrol for a business or finance masters programme, I will like to start as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
codemaster2much:
Good afternoon everyone, please which center is the closest to Gbagada? Also, please how much will it cost me to enrol for a business or finance masters programme, I will like to start as soon as possible. Thanks

https://facilitators.nou.edu.ng/list-of-study-centres

Search for yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.