Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482771 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewismartins69: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=lakesidepapa post=125412171][/quote]
How can we check the statement of result ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Lewismartins69:

How can we check the statement of result ?
Go to support.nou.edu.ng.
Click login
Default password is: default
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomsniel(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

Click login

I cant seem to print my application form and admission letter. The Page keeps showing error when I click in it.

Also, do I need transcripts for PGD Admission?

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
tomsniel:

I cant seem to print my application form and admission letter. The Page keeps showing error when I click in it.

Also, do I need transcripts for PGD Admission?

Thank you
For the application form and application letter, keep trying. To check if you really submitted it properly, kindly try to use CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT option and try to fill the form again. If it says it has been used, then it's a temporary error.

Yes, you need transcripts if you are not an NOUN alumnus. What they need is evidence of your application for the transcripts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomsniel(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

For the application form and application letter, keep trying. To check if you really submitted it properly, kindly try to use CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT option and try to fill the form again. If it says it has been used, then it's a temporary error.

Yes, you need transcripts if you are not an NOUN alumnus. What they need is evidence of your application for the transcripts.

I have used the continue after payment option and it says "Passport uploaded, admission granted , print admission letter and proceed to centre for screening " but I cant print the admission letter or what to use to apply for transcripts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
tomsniel:

I have used the continue after payment option and it says "Passport uploaded, admission granted , print admission letter and proceed to centre for screening " but I cant print the admission letter or what to use to apply for transcripts.
OK.
Just try later. It should be a temporary problem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2023
Enskynelson:

OK.
Just try later. It should be a temporary problem
Hello Enskynelson
Thanks for all you do
I'd like to make an enquiry about SIWES defence
Does it have to be spiral binded? Is it necessary for the papers to be printed both front and back?
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2023
Ollie2103:

Hello Enskynelson
Thanks for all you do
I'd like to make an enquiry about SIWES defence
Does it have to be spiral binded? Is it necessary for the papers to be printed both front and back?
Thank you
Yes, do the binding of the report. Use slide binding instead of the traditional SPIRAL binding. Yes, it is normally printed front and back. Font size 12, Times New Roman, Double Line Spacing 1 inch all round margin. Add photos and figures if you have any.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hi Enskynelson, for the work you do here, well done. Please, I have checked my Masters degree project result and it was okay. What is the next thing to do. I have called the desk officer at my study centre to know if there's anything to finally correct before going for the hard cover printing but she's not forth coming. I don't want to miss out on the next graduation list...pls, do u know if NOUN headquarter have communicated to study centres concerning projects that needs to be corrected before hard cover binding and submission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
pyrated:
Hi Enskynelson, for the work you do here, well done. Please, I have checked my Masters degree project result and it was okay. What is the next thing to do. I have called the desk officer at my study centre to know if there's anything to finally correct before going for the hard cover printing but she's not forth coming. I don't want to miss out on the next graduation list...pls, do u know if NOUN headquarter have communicated to study centres concerning projects that needs to be corrected before hard cover binding and submission?
You should go to the study centre and request for the hard copy you submitted, that is where you get the corrections you need to make. Some Faculties like Faculty of Education (M.ED Admin and Planning) often have the corrections highlighted in soft copies and the corrections MUST be made and confirmed before clearance. After the corrections, you are to produce hard cover binded copied to your study Centre before you can get cleared for convocation.
Note that this won't hinder your graduation but can hinder your clearance before convocation and ultimately, collection of your certificate.
Congratulations 👏
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounpastquestio: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
qawa:
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'.....
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I). Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students).........
CLICK HERE...

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_2
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester....
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations....
CLICK HERE.... ....

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

GET HELP ON:
▶️ 2023_2 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Tma Solutions (30/30) least 29/30
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2018-2023) for each semester exams
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Siwes, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by angelsacademy: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2023
The management of Angels' Signature School of Science and Technology (asustech) has announced the sales of admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session into various academic programmes such as:

- School of Community Health
- School of Public Health & Epidemiology
- School of Statistics & Health Information Technology
- ND Programmes through affiliation.

Applications are available online at NGN5,000 for all programmes.

For more information, kindly log on www.asustech.ng

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Enskynelson:

You should go to the study centre and request for the hard copy you submitted, that is where you get the corrections you need to make. Some Faculties like Faculty of Education (M.ED Admin and Planning) often have the corrections highlighted in soft copies and the corrections MUST be made and confirmed before clearance. After the corrections, you are to produce hard cover binded copied to your study Centre before you can get cleared for convocation.
Note that this won't hinder your graduation but can hinder your clearance before convocation and ultimately, collection of your certificate.
Congratulations 👏
please is there deadline for submitting TMA1?
I have only 1 subject available in my dashboard instead of 8 subject I registered?

Also, is all TMA objective questions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
please is there deadline for submitting TMA1?
I have only 1 subject available in my dashboard instead of 8 subject I registered?

Also, is all TMA objective questions?

No deadline for now... All TMAs for now are OBJ although we do have fill-in-the-gap for some GSTs before.
Keep checking for the TMAs not available for now. Hope u have checked and they say "not available YET".
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2023
Hello who know when is seminar presentation for lagos study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yes, do the binding of the report. Use slide binding instead of the traditional SPIRAL binding. Yes, it is normally printed front and back. Font size 12, Times New Roman, Double Line Spacing 1 inch all round margin. Add photos and figures if you have any.
All the best.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by heavenisreal18: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
[Pls I want to know how fast Noun is in their programs I want to register for pgd in education. I need information if they don't delay certificate.pls help

quote author=nounpastquestio post=125833892][/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by heavenisreal18: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
[Pls I want to know how fast Noun is in their programs I want to register for pgd in education. I need information if they don't delay certificate.pls helpquote author=Enskynelson post=125788782]
Click login
Default password is: default[/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by heavenisreal18: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pls I need information on how fast running a program at NOUN University, I want to check the school fee for pgd in education and the months but this not stated on the site
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
heavenisreal18:
[Pls I want to know how fast Noun is in their programs I want to register for pgd in education. I need information if they don't delay certificate.pls helpquote author=Enskynelson post=125788782]
Click login
Minimum of 2 semesters in a year (uninterruptible). No strike. Statement of result is made available immediately after you see your name in graduation list. Certificate is available after convocation which is March of every year.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by heavenisreal18: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pls I didn't see the fee for the pgd education on their site ,how do I get to see the fee .Thank you for your response

Enskynelson:

Minimum of 2 semesters in a year (uninterruptible). No strike. Statement of result is made available immediately after you see your name in graduation list. Certificate is available after convocation which is March of every year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by heavenisreal18: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pls I didn't see the fee for the pgd education on their site ,how do I get to see the fee .Thank you for your response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
heavenisreal18:

Here is a guide

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by heavenisreal18: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Enskynelson:

Here is a guide

Thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by heavenisreal18: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Enskynelson:

Here is a guide
Also I have a challenge I have gotten application number for me to input and proceed it wasn't bringing the page again

Sorry for the inconveniences
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
heavenisreal18:

Also I have a challenge I have gotten application number for me to input and proceed it wasn't bringing the page again

Sorry for the inconveniences
You may have to start the process all again. Vital points you must reach to be able to continue from there is: You have filled the form and generated the remita (Screenshot it)- You can always make the payment anytime if network is bad at the time you filled the form. After the payment is also a good point you can always continue from as well on the portal.
Kindly start the process all over.... If they say "email has been used" You may have to use another email because I have not seen anyway to continue with the application just with the application ID sent to the email. The direct link is not available on the portal.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OfficialMrJay: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2023
Morning guys. I did b.Edu computer Science in Lasu with 2:2 can do masters in information technology in NOUN. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2023
OfficialMrJay:
Morning guys. I did b.Edu computer Science in Lasu with 2:2 can do masters in information technology in NOUN. Thanks
You are not qualified for M.Sc. Info Tech but qualified for PGD. Info Tech.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2023
Important Notice Regarding Practical Courses and Attendance

Dear NOUN Students,

We want to provide clarity regarding practical courses that do not include Tutor-Marked Assignments (TMAs). This specifically applies to courses such as BIO191, BIO192, CIT104, PHY191, PHY192, CIT191, and others.

Mandatory Practical Attendance: NOUN has implemented a mandatory attendance policy for students enrolled in practical courses. It is imperative that all students participating in these practical courses attend and actively engage in the practical exercises.

Consequences of Non-Attendance: Failure to attend the practical sessions will result in a significant loss of 30 marks from your overall assessment. This is a substantial deduction that can greatly affect your final grades.

Impact on Exam Results: Please be aware that if you do not attend the practicals and incur a loss of 30 marks, your exam score may become inconsequential. Your exam result will be marked as “NO TMA (NT).”

Practicals Commencement: The Faculty of Sciences for the 2023_2 session will conduct hands-on practical sessions. These practicals are scheduled to take place from September 25, 2023, to October 21, 2023.

Designated Study Centers: Practicals will be held at designated study centers across different regions of Nigeria, including:

🔅North East: Bauchi and Yola
🔅North West: Kano and Sokoto
🔅North Central: Abuja and Makurdi
🔅South East: Owerri and Enugu
🔅South-South: Benin and Uyo
🔅South West: Abeokuta, Lagos, and Osogbo

Compulsory Participation: We strongly emphasize that participation in these practical exercises is compulsory. The scores you earn during these sessions will contribute to your overall assessment as a student.

We urge all students registered for practical courses this semester to make necessary arrangements and attend the practicals at the designated centers nearest to them.

Your commitment to attending and actively participating in these practical sessions will play a pivotal role in your academic progress.

Thank you for your attention to this important matter.

Best Regards

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Justnice11: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Enskynelson:

Hello. Please, I'm a recent graduate. I'm thinking of doing a masters at Noun too (perhaps, masters in theology or religious studies).

When is the next timeframe for admission please?

What is the fee structure like?

Are there selected days for physical classes?

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Justnice11:

Hello. Please, I'm a recent graduate. I'm thinking of doing a masters at Noun too (perhaps, masters in theology or religious studies).

When is the next timeframe for admission please?

What is the fee structure like?

Are there selected days for physical classes?
Admission is currently ongoing and the ongoing will end by 17th October.
Registration is every semester and for a start, you will need around 100k+
No physical classes at all. They is however online facilitation which is not compulsory. The course materials are very much available both online and in hard copies. These materials are where all exam questions come from.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.