Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3476239 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27
thopesy:

Good evening brother. Please what is the meaning of “I” under the status category. Also I will like to know when I can go to Lagos Study Centre (VI) to rectify my issues. I am assuming they have a specific days to attend to student issue. I will need to take permission at work, I no wan go der in vain.

I means INCIMPLETE. It stands for incomplete results and this refers to courses whereby a student sits for exams and no TMAs or less than 2 TMAs or a student take TMAs and no exams. Go to your portal (nouonline.net) and check the result. Check under 'remark' column and you will see the description. NT = No TMAs. NE= No Exams.
As for your study Centre-related issues, u may have to reach someone at that place.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NapoleonHill: 8:07am On Mar 28
Hello, everyone. I'm applying for the ICT M.Sc. programme. I made a payment of #7,500 this morning. I'm asked to provide referees who are academics and I honestly don't have the time at the moment.

How long can I pause with this registration?

What semester are we presently in and when is the next exam?

If I complete my registration next month, when will I be taking the first exam?

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:03am On Mar 28
NapoleonHill:
Hello, everyone. I'm applying for the ICT M.Sc. programme. I made a payment of #7,500 this morning. I'm asked to provide referees who are academics and I honestly don't have the time at the moment.

How long can I pause with this registration?

What semester are we presently in and when is the next exam?

If I complete my registration next month, when will I be taking the first exam?

Thanks.
Exams for this semester begin 30th May. If you want to be part of this semester, you have to get all these done and start studying. If otherwise, you can wait till next semester before u do all these.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NapoleonHill: 10:01am On Mar 28
Enskynelson:

Exams for this semester begin 30th May. If you want to be part of this semester, you have to get all these done and start studying. If otherwise, you can wait till next semester before u do all these.

Ok, thanks. Please, when does next semester start?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:08am On Mar 28
NapoleonHill:

Ok, thanks. Please, when does next semester start?
22nd July tentatively.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dragunz: 1:45pm On Mar 28
Enskynelson:

If you have enrolled, before you travel, try and let your study centre know. You can take all your exams online (it's called On Demand Exams) though subject to approval by the Directorate of Exams and Assessment. You can run all the exams from there. Courses like practicum and project, you have to relate with your study centre on them.

Hello, please do you have any idea how to go about to get someone's portal opened after being locked due exam malpractice?

A panel requested the student for questioning and the matter was resolved in which the panel cleared the student that the portal will be re-opened but its been weeks still nothing has happened.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OriyomiDenike(f): 2:52pm On Mar 28
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28
Dragunz:

Hello, please do you have any idea how to go about to get someone's portal opened after being locked due exam malpractice?

A panel requested the student for questioning and the matter was resolved in which the panel cleared the student that the portal will be re-opened but its been weeks still nothing has happened.
This one will entail the student going back to the study centre to give this complaint since the portal was locked as a result of directive from the study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TheManOfTheYear: 11:07pm On Mar 28
Enskynelson:

I means INCIMPLETE. It stands for incomplete results and this refers to courses whereby a student sits for exams and no TMAs or less than 2 TMAs or a student take TMAs and no exams. Go to your portal (nouonline.net) and check the result. Check under 'remark' column and you will see the description. NT = No TMAs. NE= No Exams.
As for your study Centre-related issues, u may have to reach someone at that place.
Hey man, thank you for all you do on this thread. God bless you.

Please I have a dilemma here, I have practicals scheduled to start mid next month in April, but the challenge I have now is that I’d be at NYSC camp during that 2-week practical period.

Someone told me I can do the practicals in 2nd semester (both 1st and 2nd semester practicals combined).

My question is: can I do it next semester? Will it affect my grades? Do I still need to re-register the practical courses in 2nd semester?

I apologize for the many questions but I hope you get the point
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jahsson(m): 12:27am On Mar 29
Blessedarethepe:

Go to your study centre for documentation. You will be given your matric no.
I can't seem to activate my email
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jahsson(m): 12:31am On Mar 29
Enskynelson:

Default password is matriculation in uppercase (CAPTIAL LETTER)
Pls gmail is not recognizing my noun email... What do i do??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:56am On Mar 29
jahsson:

Pls gmail is not recognizing my noun email... What do i do??
If email is not reconised, go to support.nou.edu.ng
Send a TIcket against "NO Email". Email should be created in 48-72hrs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:58am On Mar 29
TheManOfTheYear:
Hey man, thank you for all you do on this thread. God bless you.

Please I have a dilemma here, I have practicals scheduled to start mid next month in April, but the challenge I have now is that I’d be at NYSC camp during that 2-week practical period.

Someone told me I can do the practicals in 2nd semester (both 1st and 2nd semester practicals combined).

My question is: can I do it next semester? Will it affect my grades? Do I still need to re-register the practical courses in 2nd semester?

I apologize for the many questions but I hope you get the point
Yes, you can dos whatever course u have this semester by next semester.
It won't affect your grade provided you don't sit for the exams.
I advise you drop the courses and the exams at the study centre so you can have your money back.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TheManOfTheYear: 8:09am On Mar 29
Enskynelson:

Yes, you can dos whatever course u have this semester by next semester.
It won't affect your grade provided you don't sit for the exams.
I advise you drop the courses and the exams at the study centre so you can have your money back.
Thank you so much for your response. I sent you a PM yesterday, so I’d love to have your contact.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by petrusevents(m): 9:05am On Mar 29
we just defended our Msc thesis of tuesday 26th, is it still possible for us to meet with this year convocation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29
petrusevents:
we just defended our Msc thesis of tuesday 26th, is it still possible for us to meet with this year convocation?
If your department is serious, they sure can. M Sc Public Health?
I hope you guys will meet up provided your department do the needful.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by petrusevents(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29
Enskynelson:

If your department is serious, they sure can. M Sc Public Health?
I hope you guys will meet up provided your department do the needful.

yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29
Notice Regarding Commencement of Faculty of Science 2024_1 Practical

If you're unable to locate the "Laboratory Venue" tab after logging in successfully, simply click on this link: "https://www.nouonline.net/scprcreg.php".

Ensure that you're already logged into the portal beforehand.

PRACTICAL CLASSES BEGINS ON 15 APRIL.

REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY BECAUSE YOUR PRACTICAL SCORE WILL BE USED AS YOUR C.A. (TEST SCORE).

PLEASE DON'T TELL US LATER YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS MESSAGE!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29
Anthonyo15:
Notice Regarding Commencement of Faculty of Science 2024_1 Practical

If you're unable to locate the "Laboratory Venue" tab after logging in successfully, simply click on this link: "https://www.nouonline.net/scprcreg.php".

Ensure that you're already logged into the portal beforehand.

PRACTICAL CLASSES BEGINS ON 15 APRIL.

REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY BECAUSE YOUR PRACTICAL SCORE WILL BE USED AS YOUR C.A. (TEST SCORE).

PLEASE DON'T TELL US LATER YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS MESSAGE!

How to Identify Practical Courses on Your Exam Slip

Check your exam slip. Under the 'Fee' column, you'll find the exam fee. If you see any course with #6500, be aware that it's a practical course. It has NO tma, you only need to attend the practical sessions, take part in the activities and you would be graded.

Note that practical courses have EXAMS!

Get ready to attend the practical session at the designated areas.

More info will drop on practical courses once we have them!

Thank you.How to Identify Practical Courses on Your Exam Slip

Check your exam slip. Under the 'Fee' column, you'll find the exam fee. If you see any course with #6500, be aware that it's a practical course. It has NO tma, you only need to attend the practical sessions, take part in the activities and you would be graded.

Note that practical courses have EXAMS!

Get ready to attend the practical session at the designated areas.

More info will drop on practical courses once we have them!

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eddie7: 8:01am On Mar 30
Please who can kindly assist me with the requirements for admission to study criminology and security studies at phD level.
A contact of any of the NOUN officials will be highly appreciated as well.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:23am On Mar 30
eddie7:
Please who can kindly assist me with the requirements for admission to study criminology and security studies at phD level.
A contact of any of the NOUN officials will be highly appreciated as well.

Thanks
DM me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eddie7: 8:29am On Mar 30
Enskynelson:

DM me.

Done sir. Good morning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:50am On Mar 30
eddie7:

Done sir. Good morning
Replied

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saddam001: 11:56am On Mar 30
Hi,
Please I just registered and completed my registration for MSc Information Technology program. I am unable to access my mail and when I try to reach support (support.nou.edu.ng) it says "Unknown user".

Kindly assist and if there is a MSc Information Technology program group chat that I can join so I'm aware of next steps TMAs, exams and all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saddam001: 1:36pm On Mar 30
Enskynelson:

When did you get your Matriculation number? It it's been more than a week, send me a DM. I can help your reach your MIS to create both for you by Monday/Tuesday.

Please I am having this same issue as well. Would appreciate your assistance @Enskynelson
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kingkong999: 1:01am On Mar 31
Hello @enskynelson please I need help with getting admission to Noun and the whole process for a BSc in Law, if you can oblige me please. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:33am On Mar 31
kingkong999:
Hello @enskynelson please I need help with getting admission to Noun and the whole process for a BSc in Law, if you can oblige me please. Thanks
NOUN is currently not running degree in Law.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:33am On Mar 31
Saddam001:

Please I am having this same issue as well. Would appreciate your assistance @Enskynelson
Let's wait till a working day before sending this complaint
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:34am On Mar 31
Saddam001:
Hi,
Please I just registered and completed my registration for MSc Information Technology program. I am unable to access my mail and when I try to reach support (support.nou.edu.ng) it says "Unknown user".

Kindly assist and if there is a MSc Information Technology program group chat that I can join so I'm aware of next steps TMAs, exams and all
Be patient as the database will be updated soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounloaded: 11:50pm On Mar 31
Our Web App 2024_1 TMA Solutions now OPEN and ready for use

✔️ You can now login into their Dashboard and starts using

2024_1 TMA App for Self Submission.

1. With our TMA App you can submit all your TMA1, TMA2 & TMA3 within shortest time with high scores.

2. The least scores are 8/10 and while most scores are 9/10 & 10/10

3. With our TMA App you can easily search and get answers for NOUN live questions

4. Subscription NOW ACTIVE for students and noun agents

Signup for FREE
https://www.nounloaded.com.ng/student-registeration

Join our Group for updates
https:///DjK4TF5KLNmHXYsNXuxzjZ

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jahsson(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02
Enskynelson:

If email is not reconised, go to support.nou.edu.ng
Send a TIcket against "NO Email". Email should be created in 48-72hrs.
Thank you... I've gained access...
What fo i do after paying for course and exam registrations pls...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02
jahsson:

Thank you... I've gained access...
What fo i do after paying for course and exam registrations pls...
If you have paid and registered both your courses and exams, the next is to take all your TMAs and prepare for exams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.