Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482454 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
gracia007:
Lol,haaaaaaa cnt laugh are u sure ur school is knwn to NUC and has it been given accreditation
Which school are you talking about?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beehighdee(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yem0350:
Which school are you talking about?
don't mind her, won wi ru, oun wi ru...!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
i heard the testimonies of your students and i was impressed that this school (NOUN) provide such convenient schooling for people like us. I want to enroll for 2015/2016. But one thing militating me is i have Pass in English in my SSCE result, and i'm interested in studying B.A in Christian Theology, what is your advice on that, and please what other course can i take with Pass in English. I will appreciate your prompt reply.

How many years is for B.A in Christian Theology
how much are the fees

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2015
blessedqueen:
Good day all any 300l student second semester here? Let's meet

which course are you doing ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nanalady(f): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Please..any information on msc forms..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gloryblossom(f): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Ejaay:
Any BSc ESM student here?
yes ping or whatsapp me.335063E8,08181989062
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ay1arik13: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2015
I am a PGD in Information Technology student. I have finished my exam since May, can any anybody please tell when they will upload the exam result to my portal or should I go to my center to check it out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gloryblossom(f): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
All Esm student in lagos should add me up.08181989062 whatsapp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gloryblossom(f): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2015
Ejaay:
Can I register all my 300 level courses next semester? And can anyone help with past question papers in pen on paper in ESM courses?
been lookin for esm student since.contact me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Please, when is the registration closing for this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2015
Please help!
I was able to register the last time by going to my study centre which was my first semester. Now, I have no chance of going to my study centre due to my schedule.
How do I credit my e-wallet and register for my courses and pay all necessary fee?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2015
ay1arik13:
I am a PGD in Information Technology student. I have finished my exam since May, can any anybody please tell when they will upload the exam result to my portal or should I go to my center to check it out.

Don't waste your money and time going to your study center over what they don't have power over. Releasing if exams result is being done by the HQ which is in Lagos. Meanwhile, if the result is out, you will surely heard it here and also see it on your portal. What I'm sure of is; the result will definitely be out before the commencement of next semester's exam so chill for now.

jojomario:
Please, when is the registration closing for
this semester? .

Sept or may be early October depending on when result comes out and when exam will start.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2015
jojomario:
Please help!
I was able to register the last time by going to my study centre which was my first semester. Now, I have no chance of going to my study centre due to my schedule.
How do I credit my e-wallet and register for my courses and pay all necessary fee?

Go to the bank, pay the required amount and check your portal few hours later depending on the network of the bank. You don't have to go to your study center for either course or exam registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2015
bisdansun:
i heard the testimonies of your students and i was impressed that this school (NOUN) provide such convenient schooling for people like us. I want to enroll for 2015/2016. But one thing militating me is i have Pass in English in my SSCE result, and i'm interested in studying B.A in Christian Theology, what is your advice on that, and please what other course can i take with Pass in English. I will appreciate your prompt reply.

How many years is for B.A in Christian Theology
how much are the fees

Thanks
I do not think there is any course that will not require at least a C6 for it. My advice for you is that you should enrol for Access program in noun. It is like a preliminary program for those who do not have their result complete. It's done over two semesters and if you pass the exam, you graduate to 100 level.
Usually 4 years for every Bachelor of Degree program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2015
Well done honourableseyi
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by segebobo: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2015
TUNEX89:
Somebody should help me with the soft copy of GST202. I beg you in the name of Jah.

http://nou.edu.ng/uploads/fileuploads/eNrbG2ElKA1438163921.pdf
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Kazrem:
Well done honourableseyi

Thanks. United we stand
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kazrem:

I do not think there is any course that will not require at least a C6 for it. My advice for you is that you should enrol for Access program in noun. It is like a preliminary program for those who do not have their result complete. It's done over two semesters and if you pass the exam, you graduate to 100 level.
Usually 4 years for every Bachelor of Degree program.

Hmmmmm you never can tell. Even in the conventional universities , there are some waiver; meaning there are courses you can do with pass in either English or Maths . Let him storm the study center close to him and have a date with the counsellor. I think with that, he will know the next step to take.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=jorhney post=36549792]

which course are you doing ?[/quote

No mind me I forgot to add dat.....Entrepreneurial and business management... What abt u?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please I need past questions for entrepreneurial and business management 300l thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dosht(f): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Any PED or ECE student here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nyckeh: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
I did my application today and wen I printed out my admission letter, d session was 2012/2013 instead of 2015/2016. Wat could be wrong, and any solution?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Atigba: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
any PGD financial management student here

I want to talk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nyckeh:
I did my application today and wen I printed out my admission letter, d session was 2012/2013 instead of 2015/2016. Wat could be wrong, and any solution?
Forget about the year, take it to your SC for screening and clearance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Erospark: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
I wanna kw my class mates. I study Biology education 200Level @Awka study center... Pls Contact me @09053759212
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=blessedqueen post=36559681][/quote]

maths/compt sci
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nyckeh: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
afangide:
Forget about the year, take it to your SC for screening and clearance.
OK, wat shld i take along? will I b asked to pay anything?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
jorhney:

maths/compt sci
You are 300 level 2nd semester?

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.