Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482240 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
delly31:
When are they going to release these results? I'm not going to pay or do any registration until I see my last semester results

I just did, and I'm regrettin' already

Tried registerin' for exam, it says CLOSED.
Why
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
oneluvs:
Pls I need past questions for these course: Cit 208, CIT246, Cit212,Gst202, mth 232, CIT292 and MTH281. Reply me if is available
These are E-exam courses. you can see their past question. Glue to your material and tma
fecoville:
please can i get past TMA's and question papers on Computer Science, level 200 first semester. I need MTH 281, MTH 213, CIT 237, CIT 215, CIT 211, GST 201, CHM102, CHM191. please my email is fecoville@hotmail.com. Please this request needs urgent attention!
oneluvs:
Pls I need past questions for these course: Cit 208, CIT246, Cit212,Gst202, mth 232, CIT292 and MTH281. Reply me if is available
These are E-exam courses. you can see their past question. Glue to your material and tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Tried registerin' for exam, it says CLOSED. Why
Because it hasn't been opened for this semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kazrem:

Because it hasn't been opened for this semester.

I've been dodgin' the Elective courses like a plague, do you think it might be a pain in the äss later on, considerin' that the rule states: register at least one elective course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Sent you guys mail. Reply.
I need those materials too, please!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Send me a pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:

I've been dodgin' the Elective courses like a plague, do you think it might be a pain in the äss later on, considerin' that the rule states: register at least one elective course?
I don't really know bro. What I know is that it adds to one's gp that is for those who has low gp or wishes to attain a certain gp.More so if you meet the needed compulsory units for graduation I don't think there is any need for elective. My opinion though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Intel2(f): 12:56am On Aug 11, 2015

HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY BENIN REPUBLIC is a Bilingual University situated in Pk10, Cotonou was established in 1992 by Prof. Octave Cossi Houdegbe.
Since it’s inception, the school had progressed and especially within 2009-2015 the population of Nigerian students
was colossal but instead of making positive progress, the state of affairs at the school worsened

From 2015, Nigerian Law graduates were banned from being admitted into the Nigerian Law School till date because the
Civil law taught in French Speaking Countries cannot be practiced in Nigeria. Things even worsened after a
new President was elected in the country of Benin. Patrice Talon became president and charged the president of the
school of corruption alleged he had been running the school without paying his taxes.
In 2016, everything started to deteriorate as the school had to start paying all outstanding taxes and could no
longer afford to pay it’s lecturers.
Many students transferred to other universities. In a bid to retain it students, the school reduced it’s
tuition fees.

https://beninuniversities..com/2018/08/university-update.html

Currently, as at August 2018 there are less than 500 students in the entire University who are mostly on the verge
of transferring because there is little or no educational activity going on campus.
There is also no electricity and water on campus because the new President of the Country accuses the
President of the University of operating the School for years without paying any bills. The honest truth is that the
school is on the verge of shutting down.

Read the Recent 2018 Update written by Ex Student of HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY before you Apply OR Apply in ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY, COTONOU.
https://beninuniversities..com/2018/08/university-update.html

The currency which used to go for 3 Thousand Francs to a Thousand Naira is now almost the same as the Naira. Never
worry, there are top other top accredited University like ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY Affiliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
OF LEADERSHIP,PLYMOUTH,USA.
My advice to prospective students planning to study in Benin Republic, Cotonou,
Kindly apply in below accredited Universities listed according to their recent ranking , Masters program, Affiliations, Scholarship and Internships and National Youth Service Corp done
in all parts in Nigeria.

* ISM ADONAI , UNIVERSITY, COTONOU
* LE COURS SONOU UNIVERSITY, COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC

ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC [Affiliated to American University Of Leadership, Florida, USA]
FOR ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22962185894< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by STENON(f): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2015
..Kk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Exam registration is open. Tma is out!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kazrem:

My brother.....tma is not yet out oooo.Have just checked my tma portal now.The exam registration is on,but i will rather wait till i see last semester results before i register.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Professurr(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why the delay on the release of results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
hiswords7:

My brother.....tma is not yet out oooo.Have just checked my tma portal now.The exam registration is on,but i will rather wait till i see last semester results before i register.
True. But you can register your courses for tma which was available before.
Are you afraid? Didn't you check your scores after submitting exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samtol4(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED for MASTER’S and PhD STUDIES
DST/NRF COLLABORATIVE POSTGRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAMME
Applications for scholarships for projects that will allow candidates to study towards a Master of Science (MSc) or a
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) are invited. Successful candidates will conduct research with the Experimental Tuberculosis
and Immunology Research Group, Division of Immunology, and register in the Department of Clinical Laboratory Sciences,
Institute of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine, Health Sciences Faculty, University of Cape Town, under the
supervision of Associate Professor Muazzam Jacobs. The research will focus on understanding host immune responses
during tuberculosis infection.
PROJECT THEMES:
1. Host immune responses in the central nervous system: understanding neuron-T cell interactions.
2. Host immune responses in the central nervous system: understanding dendritic-T cell interactions.
3. Malaria-Tuberculosis co-infection: effects on host mediated immunity against tuberculosis.
4. TNF- mediated immune function against M. tuberculosis: New frontiers
5. Humanised mice: Investigating human immune responses against tuberculosis during HIV-TB co-infection.
VALUES AND TENURE OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS
Master’s - R80 000 per annum. The awards are tenable for 1 year, with renewal for a second year contingent on
satisfactory academic progress.
Doctoral - R110 000 per annum. The awards are tenable for one year, with renewal for a further two years, depending
on satisfactory academic progress.
ACADEMIC CONDITIONS:
Candidates applying for the Master’s awards must have a BSc Honours, and
Candidates applying for the doctoral awards must have an MSc or an MBChB degree in the following disciplines:
 Infectious Disease and Immunology
 Virology
 Microbiology
 Biochemistry
 Physiology
 Neurology
 Genetics
 Anatomical Pathology, or
 any related discipline.
Successful candidates will be trained in all technical aspects and methodology required to successfully complete the
project. Experience in flow cytometry, tissue culture or working with small animal models will be an advantage but will
not be determining factors for applicants.
Successful applicants will be required to comply with the university’s policies, practices and procedures for the
postgraduate sector.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
 a letter of application;
 a comprehensive CV;
 academic transcripts, and
 the names and details of at least two contactable referees.
Selection of eligible candidates will be made by a sub-committee in the Department of Clinical laboratory Sciences
CONTACT DETAILS: Complete applications and enquiries should be directed to Associate Professor Muazzam Jacobs.
Email: muazzam.jacobs@uct.ac.za
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kazrem:

True. But you can register your courses for tma which was available before.
Are you afraid? Didn't you check your scores after submitting exams.
Some of us did "pen-on-paper".

I registered for the second semester courses but everything has been listed together with the first semester courses.

Anybody in the same situation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
dayjahvoo:

I registered for the second semester courses but everything has been listed together with the first semester courses.

just register for the second semester and ignor the ones you have earlier written. I just registered for my second semester exams and ignored that of first semester that I have written.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
dayjahvoo:

Oh sorry bro. That's true. Mehn, it won't be easy truly writing pop and be expecting result unlike e-exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lionphil(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kokopos:

just register for the second semester and ignor the ones you have earlier written. I just registered for my second semester exams and ignored that of first semester that I have written.

Kazrem:

Oh sorry bro. That's true. Mehn, it won't be easy truly writing pop and be expecting result unlike e-exam.

I'm trying to fill the application form for a masters...it is showing 2014 academic year...I hope it is showing the right thing.
Should I go ahead?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lionphil(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obinoscopy:

JigsawKillah:

Tried registerin' for exam, it says CLOSED.
Why

I'm trying to fill an application for a masters form, the form reads 2014 calendar year, should I go ahead? I need your responses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kazrem:
Is it confirmed that tma is out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lionphil(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obinoscopy:

TMA is not out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oneluvs: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
lionphil:

I'm trying to fill an application for a masters form, the form reads 2014 calendar year, should I go ahead? I need your responses

Yeah go ahead and fill your form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
lionphil:

I'm trying to fill the application form for a masters...it is showing 2014 academic year...I hope it is showing the right thing.
Should I go ahead?
Never mind the session. Go ahead and fill it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Sorry jare bro. Na one stupid boy dey give false alarm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lionphil(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
oneluvs:

Yeah go ahead and fill your form

Ok! Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lionphil(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kazrem:

Never mind the session. Go ahead and fill it.

Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello Fellas, I just wanna start a master degree at NOUN in osun state in Information Technology (with Internet Options). I wanna know how standard the school is and their certificates.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ron011: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2015
Hi @kazrem,

Pls I will like to start at noun for msc info tech. Can I start this September . I heard its quite flexible , but when I checked the course it says February 2016 is the starting time.
Also do I need an nysc discharge certificate to enrol. I will like to start now as I currently have a lot of time.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2015
ron011:
Hi @kazrem,

Pls I will like to start at noun for msc info tech. Can I start this September . I heard its quite flexible , but when I checked the course it says February 2016 is the starting time.
Also do I need an nysc discharge certificate to enrol. I will like to start now as I currently have a lot of time.

Thanks
Yes you can this September. Flexible in the sense that you can combine it with work, can move to any part of the country without being affected among other flexibilities. I do not know if discharge certificate will be required of you. Let me honourableseyi or any other person help us out with this

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.