Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3504183 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bolinchin: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
apeelewuetu:

NOUN, Two semester and with 75k for starting and u will be able to put in for master after your diploma
Thank you.I still need further information:Will I be required to pay the 75k in full at once or over the 2semesters.
Also about the mode of study at what stage will my physical presence be needed.I mean are exams written online or classrooms.I will really appreciate responses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bolinchin: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
apeelewuetu:

NOUN, Two semester and with 75k for starting and u will be able to put in for master after your diploma
apeelewuetu:

Thank you.I still need further information:Will I be required to pay the 75k in full at once or over the 2semesters.
Also about the mode of study at what stage will my physical presence be needed.I mean are exams written online or classrooms.I will really appreciate responses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
bolinchin:
apeelewetu come and finish what you started o. lolzz.
75k is for first semester. Exam for undergraduates (100 and 200 level) is e-exam but you do it at the school designated centre. 300 level up to master level is written
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kazrem:

75k is for first semester. Exam for undergraduates (100 and 200 level) is e-exam but you do it at the school designated centre. 300 level up to master level is written

So does masters requires attending lectures?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
helenmi:

So does masters requires attending lectures?
no.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bolinchin: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kazrem:

so how much is second semester's tuition?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:11am On Aug 17, 2015
bolinchin:
so how much is second semester's tuition?
Between 35-40k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fred4life(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Fred4life:
pls what will be my total cost to start, Bs.c Mass communication..............
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Fred4life post=37035626][/quote] 75k roughly.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2015
You are right.. The problem was my network.. Problem solved. I appreciate.
honourableseyi:

I guess it is your network. If you don't mind, you can pm me and send your matric number and password. I can help out provided you don't mind.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
My TMA portal is cleared of last semester's TMA. this means that any moment from now TMA will begin.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
i greet you all o! well I just created an I learn profile download the app from Google play but can't access into my I learn account any solution guys?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2015
My friend couldn't acess his portal, it's saying suspended for exam malpractice - how can he fix this ? He said he's innocent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PeyButtons(f): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Hello guys...hope u're doing great...it's been a very long time!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2015
keemaQ:
My friend couldn't acess his portal, it's saying suspended for exam malpractice - how can he fix this ? He said he's innocent

He can't just say he is innocent. he needs to go to his SC and find out what he's being charged with.

Since its just suspended, I expect a disciplinary hearing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onlysuccess: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2015
why not school abroad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2015
TMA IS NOW ON. CHECK YOUR PORTAL. GOOD LUCK
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fid1m: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls any deadline for submission of TMA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
I ve nt seen my own tma ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
olumbha:
I ve nt seen my own tma ooo
Reload. Click home and relogin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kazrem:

Reload. Click home and relogin
i stil cant find it. It s only courses 4 last semester d@ i see dia as miss tma which i ve done last semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
TMA is not out stop spreading rumor

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
How long will the TMA be available before it expires??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Any news of exam date? And also any news about deadline for course registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
fid1m:
Pls any deadline for submission of TMA

No deadline tma will be open till exam starts

Datevilme:
Datevilme:
Till Exam starts though they may change the questions.
TastyTuoyo:
TMA is not out stop spreading rumor

Tma is out, if you have registered your courses,
login to your tma portal and add your missing tma.
olumbha:

i stil cant find it. It s only courses 4 last semester d@ i see dia as miss tma which i ve done last semester
TastyTuoyo:
i greet you all o! well I just created an I learn profile download the app from Google play but can't access into my I learn account any solution guys?

Sorry you can not access the noun ilearn with the ilearn application now due to ongoing maintenance.
You can only use your browser now.

Buytma welcomes you all to a new semester.

With our reloaded discussion class, tma solutions and also past questions.

visit www.buytma.com now to signup and join now...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
olumbha:

Have you registered for exam? If no, it can't show until you do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kazrem:
Have you registered for exam? If no, it can't show until you do.
so if i did nt reg for exam tma ll nt show?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
tmapark:

No deadline tma will be open till exam starts

Till Exam starts though they may change the questions.

Tma is out, if you have registered your courses,
login to your tma portal and add your missing tma.

Sorry you can not access the noun ilearn with the ilearn application now due to ongoing maintenance.
You can only use your browser now.

Buytma welcomes you all to a new semester.

With our reloaded discussion class, tma solutions and also past questions.

visit www.buytma.com now to signup and join now...

Bro been looking for how to get in touch with you. You have not been on nl for a while now.
I registered on tma park last semester but I have forgotten my password. I clicked on forgot password but it didn't send it to my mail. please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
peybuttons tma is out oh. yepa e don happen
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kennedyatarah: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dear Noun student,
I cannot register for my exam.
It showing me d attached... Also I can't see my TMA courses(reg courses). Plz what is causing dis... R odas having d same issue.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
kennedyatarah:
Dear Noun student,
I cannot register for my exam.
It showing me d attached... Also I can't see my TMA courses(reg courses). Plz what is causing dis... R odas having d same issue.
Once you have picked the courses for exam, click on register for exam, then on continue, confirm it and it be done. If not done then, try it at mid night. It might be due to traffic. Many students want to register on time to avoid what happened last semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 3:22am On Aug 19, 2015
Kazrem:

Bro been looking for how to get in touch with you. You have not been on nl for a while now.
I registered on tma park last semester but I have forgotten my password. I clicked on forgot password but it didn't send it to my mail. please help

Hi bro.
Sorry for not getting your password reset link, kindly check your spam box.

Or Send me a mail to olabisitma@gmail.com let me reset it for you.
Thanks.
Hope you are ready the reloaded tmas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.