Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479883 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
donald1010: Greatest NOUN students! Greatest Nig Students!!
My Name is Donald a graduating student and a member of NOUN staff @headquarter here in Lagos
I'm here to assist both the freshers,d returning and prospective students of NOUN.
If you issues related with.
(1)How to acquire d school form.
(2)how to fill the form and print out.
(3)How to register ur courses online
(4)How to register ur exams
(5)How to go about ur test i.e(TMA's)
(6)How to go about ur exams
(7)How to acquire ur materials.and finaly
On on general infos regarding the school.
@donald u no pure jare and i no trust u,u shuld hav post noun link instead of wat u dey write
But plz i do not attend to irrelevant questions,so endeavor to ask
Meaningful issues..visit any study centre in d country or if u are in Lagos
Then visit d headquarter @14/16 ahmadu bello way V.I lagos.
Or reach me on 08027902816..plz don't flash...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
m.o:
hi Donald, i am a graduating student, in my old portal i have some fund, i make a print out and submitted at the acct dept at agidingbi study centre in lagos state. my fund is not being regularized and reflected into the new portal. pls what can i do.
Call this line; 08069531187, is the man in-charge of our account.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
goddy28686: TMA1 MTH121 10 MARKS
A
A
A
A
A
C
A
A
C
D
if u need more just ask

i score 10, thanks
pls i nid answers to dis tmas-:
chem101
chem103
phy191
mth131
mth133
just tma2 to 4. Pls
shexy1983@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
REGULARISATION PROCESS TOWARDS NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC) SCHEME
I write to inform you that as part of our preparations towards undertaking the National Youth Service, All graduating students are expected to regularise their admissions process. The sum of
Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3, 500 :=) only is to be paid for the regularisation process. To this end all students are mandated to pay the said regularization fee into SKYE Bank Account No. 1770364597.
Graduating students should however note that only
names of students who have made this necessary payment would be forwarded to the National Youth Service Corps for consideration. The deadline for payment is Friday 21st December 2012 for all graduating students. Thank you.
All Graduating Students are to Download and Fill the Clearance Form Below;
NOUN Student final Clearance form 3.pdf Please note that this form will be required to be
filled and presented at your various study centers. This infor is for those that do ask about nysc. Just to let them know the standard for now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pls any MSc Infotech student in d house? Pls send ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ε̲̣̣̣̥ ∕̴Ɩ mail on chi1286@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 4:41am On Jan 10, 2013
Shexy1983:
i score 10, thanks
pls i nid answers to dis tmas-:
chem101
chem103
phy191
mth131
mth133
just tma2 to 4. Pls
shexy1983@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2013
Yno...these typist of the TMAs need to do better than place rubbish on d internet. MTH 133 is complete nonsense. I've spent more time deciphering what the correct question sgould be than I've spent actually solving them...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Barisua: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
i score 10,thanks too,
for TMA 3/CHM 101
1-B
2-A
3-C
4-C
5-A
6-B
7-B
8-C
9-C
10-B
11-A
12-C
13-D
14-A
15-C
16-D
17-B
18-D
19-D
20-D

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Barisua: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
HI HOUSE
PLS ANYBODY WITH ANS TO THIS TMA
PHY 111
PHY 113
PHY 191

MAIL ME WITH KENNETHDAVID983@GMAIL.COM
FONE 08056598331

THANKS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bilms(m): 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
if you are on facebook,you can join the congress of noun students.. https://www./346177985458918/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
Barisua: HI HOUSE
PLS ANYBODY WITH ANS TO THIS TMA
PHY 111
PHY 113
PHY 191

MAIL ME WITH KENNETHDAVID983@GMAIL.COM
FONE 08056598331

THANKS.
keep posting the results but make sure d score is not less than 90% of d total mark.
If we can help ourselves to have a good grade in tmas..... No prob. Everyone knows dat we are going to face d exam by ourselves. That is d message am passing accross but is like some guyz here dont understand, they think they know it all. Guy kip it up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Shexy1983:
keep posting the results but make sure d score is not less than 90% of d total mark.
If we can help ourselves to have a good grade in tmas..... No prob. Everyone knows dat we are going to face d exam by ourselves. That is d message am passing accross but is like some guyz here dont understand, they think they know it all. Guy kip it up
almost all my courses are mathematically oriented. No lecture....... I go try my best sha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojjp: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
experts: HI GUYS, AM ABDUL

I AM A STUDENT OF THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA. I AM STUDYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.

WHAT INFO DO U NEED FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.

IF U WANT TO APPLY, GO TO OCEANIC OR ZENITH BANK TO PURCHASE UR APPLICATION FORM. 2500 NAIRA ONLY.

GO TO THE SCHOOL WITH THE ETRANZACT COMFIRMATION AND TH BANK TELLER TO COLLECT UR PINCODE AND AFTER THAT U CAN GO ONLINE TO FILL UR FORM FOR ADMISSION.

discuswithmayor@yahoo.com
pls can U find out for me whether d sch offers info tech or comp. Sc at PGD level? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nemadfsyahooc: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
please do this university offer postgraduate programmes, if any whats the modalities for admission. thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by allinks: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)has three different websites which are for different purpose
1.www.nou.edu.ng =========== this is the school official site
2.www.noun.edu.ng ========== this is the school course\exam, etc website, usually called student portal
3.http://tma.noun.edu.ng ==== this is the student tutor marked assignment pages, which rendered on to ur desktops the questions or assignment that will be used as ur C.A.

Now, back to the main issue, the admission @ noun is unlike of the other like of hers.
The admission process is purely e, as in it is e-admission processes.
The admission engine running at the back-end of the process captures your information that u keyed in and send it down to admission officer in each of the schools that the university has, the engine would have cross checked your data keyed in against the admission criteria, if you are found to be eligible for the admission, this grants to you right to be admitted.

One thing i advised pple to always ensure is that when applying, ensure that u key in the most correct info, and these includes your results of any kind, meaning o-level for undergraduate, first degree for post graduate and the working experiences, then a recent passport is very important when u applied.

If all parameters are keyed in well and u have a result for the program u are applying for, as in required result for the programme, the the admission is yours instantly,

Before applying to noun for any program, always ensure that you get the most updated info for the program, this can be obtained by visiting the study center nearer to you and seek for the attention of the academic counselor for clarity, and what program your result could get you admitted for.
Academic Counselor are placed in all study centers nation-wide to be there for you when things are not that clear.

Please, all the peep house in the house feel free to ask question, will be glad to throw more light into it.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
To all graduating students: thia is to inform you that clearance has commenced today and the requirements are as follows: e-wallet slip, Alumni fee teller (#5,000) and Jamb regularization fee teller (#3,500) or (#500 for those that had paid #3,000 for the same purpose). the teller must be seperate i.e you are not suppose to pay #8500 or #5500 once for one teller. All the best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Takoro13:
Call this line; 08069531187, is the man in-charge of our account.
Thanks, but what is the name of the man
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by allinks: 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
ojjp: pls can U find out for me whether d sch offers info tech or comp. Sc at PGD level? Thanks.

yes this school has the prog in info tec: pgd and msc

thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zoedicus: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
pls can i process direct entry admission into noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by arabaribiti(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
pls is the form for march admission out pls i want to know
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
The form is always available, bt u cnt reg ur courses until March.
arabaribiti: pls is the form for march admission out pls i want to know
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emekayoung(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pls can any body help me out wit my tma?
Intro to mass comm,i havent done any at all,its too hard..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pelummy(f): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
i love this thread!!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotolsy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
Plz wats dia MBA requirments,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luluosas(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
You mean after 4 and a half year of creating this thread, it finally make it FRONT PAGE? Or, does it mean the owner is bringing this page to front page every year? Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcstyle40(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pls pals i want to enroll into Noun this year 2013/2014 to study environmental science and resource management but my problem is i want to know,.. is the course too hard? :/
And pls how much is Noun school fees for this course?
And pls is the fees for a year or just a semester?
Pls any gentle and kind hearted person should please give me good/acurate answers.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
Emekayoung: Pls can any body help me out wit my tma?
Intro to mass comm,i havent done any at all,its too hard..
If u have really pass through secondary education and u are a real student of NOUN, U don't need anybody to tell u TMA answers,All u need is just a guideline and counselling, see me on 18th of January at the graduating venue where i am going to take by hand and teach u the following.How to read 383 pages within 15 minutes, how to get 20/20 in all your TMA,the secret of getting the answers to TMA from study materials, How to prepare and pass NOUN exam without tear,How get your degree within the stipulated period,e.t.c, just call me on this number on dat day-07066369302.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
any access stdnt who registrd undrgraduat courses eg (gst) shud rop dis as a mattr of urgncy. Filling to dis means dt such stdnt wil nt gt credit 4 such courses nd wil forfeit d mney paid 4 it.
THIS IS D INFO. I SAW WHEN I LOG ONTO NOUN.EDU.NG. D QUESTN 2 ME IS, WHO ARE ACCESS STDNTS? WAT IS JST GST AL ABT ETC.. PLS SMBDY SUD SAY SMTHG
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
any access stdnt who registrd undrgraduat courses eg (gst) shud rop dis as a mattr of urgncy. Filling to dis means dt such stdnt wil nt gt credit 4 such courses nd wil forfeit d mney paid 4 it.
THIS IS D INFO. I SAW WHEN I LOG ONTO NOUN.EDU.NG. D QUESTN 2 ME IS, WHO ARE ACCESS STDNTS? WAT IS JST GST AL ABT ETC.. PLS SMBDY SUD SAY SMTHG.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
THIS IS D INFO. I SAW WHEN I LOG ONTO NOUN.EDU.NG. D QUESTN 2 ME IS, WHO ARE ACCESS STDNTS? WAT IS JST GST AL ABT ETC.. PLS SMBDY SUD SAY SMTHG......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shepherdO: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
AHHHHHHH grin grin Y s ds coming up 2day 10/1/13. Na wa 4 NL smtyms O! NOUN na schl now abi whch 1 b Ur own?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
willox: any access stdnt who registrd undrgraduat courses eg (gst) shud rop dis as a mattr of urgncy. Filling to dis means dt such stdnt wil nt gt credit 4 such courses nd wil forfeit d mney paid 4 it.
THIS IS D INFO. I SAW WHEN I LOG ONTO NOUN.EDU.NG. D QUESTN 2 ME IS, WHO ARE ACCESS STDNTS? WAT IS JST GST AL ABT ETC.. PLS SMBDY SUD SAY SMTHG......
access is like pre-degree 4 those wey no make their pappers 4 waec

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.