Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3502631 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shexy1983:
dis is my email
shexy1983@gmail.com
I will prefer ur gsm number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Today lecture wazzzz kiss,shout out to ikeja student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
Htown64: I will prefer ur gsm number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hello damselnoni did u went to d lecture?nd how does it goes? Besides do u av d tym table?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
yes i dont hav the time table yet
Kayode 12: Hello damselnoni did u went to d lecture?nd how does it goes? Besides do u av d tym table?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
Damselnoni: yes i dont hav the time table yet
where is the venue of the lecture and time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shexy1983:
where is the venue of the lecture and time.
victory gramma shc,Abule onigbabo ikeja,thu 4-6,fri 5-6,sat 10-6
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 1:58am On Jan 13, 2013
Damselnoni:
victory gramma shc,Abule onigbabo ikeja,thu 4-6,fri 5-6,sat 10-6
can u describe the place from agidingbi please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 6:35am On Jan 13, 2013
With exam coming soon i have just one materia that i hardly read and has never attended any lecture.
by Gods i wount fail:well i already have a ND in the same course.i need a study partner in masscom in abuja plsss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2013
Shexy1983:
can u describe the place from agidingbi please
wen u get to ikeja ask
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2013
one more tin,ikeja student u can now go 4 stampin of ur exam reg,go wit ur exam reg slip and passport may b 2 or 3 and wit ur dept folder
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2013
Kayode 12: Hello damselnoni did u went to d lecture?nd how does it goes? Besides do u av d tym table?

Does you goes there?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2013
kekakuz: With exam coming soon i have just one materia that i hardly read and has never attended any lecture.
by Gods i wount fail:well i already have a ND in the same course.i need a study partner in masscom in abuja plsss
one material, barely read and you want to pass?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2013
ferdimako:

Does you goes there?
guy u bad ooo,na mistake ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2013
u beter read am
jmoore:
one material, barely read and you want to pass?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2013
Damselnoni: u beter read am
I am asking the guy a question. Did you not see the question mark?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2013
ma binu
jmoore:
I am asking the guy a question. Did you not see the question mark?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zoedicus: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
Takoro13:
Yes, you can. But you must have upper credit in you ND or NCE together with five credits in o‘level.
i have 11 points. Pls which course can i apply for? I did biology/geography.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kaybaba5(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
anybody doing IT Pgd, pls i need computer fundamentals. pls help ooh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Odunnu: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
siddiq202: ^^^^
MOD say the truth....na since wen u want to ask the question bust postponing it thinking someone go write am in full?

well it means Tutor Marked Assignment

happy now?
Lol. Truth is I didnt even follow the thread, I assumed NOUN students are mature and honest guys but I got a report of malpractice going on in the thread, thats why i'm here and for me to moderate the thread well, i'll need to know your terminologies. cheesy
I am a voracious learner and I see new knowledge every where. I am not ashamed of my limited knowledge.

So, this TMA, how does it work? What is its equivalent in a regular university setting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
zoedicus:
i have 11 points. Pls which course can i apply for? I did biology/geography.
I dont understand you points. What is 11 points and where did you see biology/geography. All thesame, go to www.nou.edu.ng and click on special advart for 2012/13
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kay-baba:
anybody doing IT Pgd, pls i need computer fundamentals. pls help ooh
Exam is fast coming that is while you need to go and dawnload it through noun courseware
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
Odunnu:
Lol. Truth is I didnt even follow the thread, I assumed NOUN students are mature and honest guys but I got a report of malpractice going on in the thread, thats why i'm here and for me to moderate the thread well, i'll need to know your terminologies. cheesy
I am a voracious learner and I see new knowledge every where. I am not ashamed of my limited knowledge.

So, this TMA, how does it work? What is its equivalent in a regular university setting
Tutor marked assignment is like test and assignment. Not only to let you read through your material but added to your score/assessment as 30% of total your score. For malpractises you said, education is now full of this unfortunate era. Noun didnt request them of helping each other but becs students are kidding of their bhavor. Tma becames gamble on air but noun has its own way. Latter plis

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
Takoro13:
Tutor marked assignment is like test and assignment. Not only to let you read through your material but added to your score/assessment as 30% of total your score. For malpractises you said, education is now full of this unfortunate era. Noun didnt request them of helping each other but becs students are kidding of their bhavor. Tma becames gamble on air but noun has its own way. Latter plis
This malpractice on Nairaland is just so sickening.Some guys are going to rubbish the system and they'll be back to square one.OK,it's good to help people,but stop peddling the answers on this media.Call their attention to the right answers and tell them WHY those answers are right!That's how to show that you KNOW!!The Federal Govt no go close this school o for lack of quality delivery!!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
m.o:

Thanks, but what is the name of the man
I dont know and pahap do you need name, no!.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Odunnu: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
Takoro13:
What are you saying?
I still dont gerrit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Shexy1983:
if u're a computer science student 100 level and u're living around sango ota, am about to form a study group.
If u're interested just cal me up on 08182156175.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
Odunnu:
What are you saying?
I still dont gerrit

na wa for you. TMA is an assignment done at home. TMA contibutes to 30% while exam is 70% . Gerrit now or you want it in francais? smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
Odunnu:
What are you saying?
I still dont gerrit
Go to the nearest noun centre and make all your enquiries
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bigcil2(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
Shexy1983:
i score 10, thanks
pls i nid answers to dis tmas-:
chem101
chem103
phy191
mth131
mth133
just tma2 to 4. Pls
shexy1983@gmail.com

Please I need helo with cit 143 and phy 191 pls anyone help me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bigcil2(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
Shexy1983:
i want my people to benefit from me that is why am here....... If u're nt ok with dat u can pack ur load and delete urself 4rm here.
Just take a look @ d questions 4rm science department, u can see hw tidius d questions........ NOUN didn't provide lecture in some study centres, to get course material is a big problem even if u want to buy them........ Dis is TMA Not exam. If NOUN dont want us to help ourselves, They wouldn't make it public like dat........they kw dat exam time is d judgment period where every students shal sit by their computer and use ur head.
Remember, TMA is just 30% of the total mark. So why we no go help ourself. I beg delete joooo.... All of u just dey make me vez. As u dont do ur own, post it and let others benefit.
Pls help me with tma for cit 143 and phy 191. 0803415274 or bigtune@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Damselnoni:
wen u get to ikeja ask
o nice rara. Salaye funmi jooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.