Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3498342 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=Shexy1983]
o nice rara. Salaye funmi jooo[/quote
wen u reach ikeja under bridge,enter maryland bus,tell d condoctor/conductress dat u wil stop at Abule onigbagbo,then look ur rit and left very well and then cross,waka go down d street u cross too,and turn losii re,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
bigcil2:
Pls help me with tma for cit 143 and phy 191. 0803415274 or bigtune@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
no be all of u dey mock me, nw u want me to send dis one to u........ Guy, l took my time to get solutions to dis tidius TMAs. Nevertheless i still try to send some of it here but most of u turn down my effort.
Me self no even know say d questions go dey tough like dis.
Guy read well 4 exam ooooo....coz dis one no be seresere o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
bigcil2:
Pls help me with tma for cit 143 and phy 191. 0803415274 or bigtune@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Odunnu: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
jmoore:

na wa for you. TMA is an assignment done at home. TMA contibutes to 30% while exam is 70% . Gerrit now or you want it in francais? smiley
Loud and clear, baby!

So, its the same TMA allover the country?
And a certain dude fixed his and is sharing the finished work around? Is that it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=Damselnoni][/quote]
nibo lo feleyi si tele...... Ose omo iyami, wa gbayi.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siddiq202(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Odunnu:
Loud and clear, baby!

And a certain dude fixed his and is sharing the finished work around? Is that it?

yeah!
But going by one of his replies, it seems he has realized that he's not helping them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OBENI(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
PLS GUYS,
WHO IS AN ACCESS STUDENT.
I GOT AN ALERT ON MY PORTAL THAT REFER ALL UNDERGRADUATE BSC. ACCESS STUDENTS TO DROP GST101, GST102, GST107 URGENTLY.
PLEASE WHO IAN AN ACCESS STUDENT?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
Odunnu:
Loud and clear, baby!

sanitize the thread please, this forum should not be a channel for them to share the answers to the TMA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
OBENI: PLS GUYS,
I GOT AN ALERT ON MY PORTAL THAT REFER ALL UNDERGRADUATE BSC. ACCESS STUDENTS TO DROP GST101, GST102, GST107 URGENTLY.

read well
"Any Access Student who registered undergraduate courses ( e.g GST101, GST102, GST107) should drop these as a matter of urgency.
Failing to do this means that such students will not get credit for such courses
and will forfeit the money paid for this. "

The notice is for access students and not for undergraduates
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
OBENI: PLS GUYS,
i dont kw why some people dont understand simple alart.
Access student is different from undergraduate student in d sence that, those that dont have d complete o'level requirement enroll as an access student. After a year, if u pass NOUN Will give u admission as an undergraduate student.....in which u'll start from 100level.
Now let me explain the meaning of d alart to u....... Those courses on display are meant for undergraduate students not access students.
So, any access students that has registered those course are adviced to drop it before it is too late because d courses are meant for undergraduate students.
In summery, if u apply for access program in NOUN means ur o'level is not complete while an undergraduate student apply with a complete o'level (i.e 5 credit pass in waec)...... If u are an Undergraduate student, please dont drop the courses oooooooo...... If u do, u're on ur own oo. A word is enough for d wise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
jmoore:

read well
"Any Access Student who registered undergraduate courses ( e.g GST101, GST102, GST107) should drop these as a matter of urgency.
Failing to do this means that such students will not get credit for such courses
and will forfeit the money paid for this. "

The notice is for access students and not for undergraduates
u nailed it my guy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OBENI(m): 5:27am On Jan 14, 2013
[quote author=Shexy1983]
Access student is different from undergraduate student in d sence that, those that dont have d complete o'level requirement enroll as an access student. After a year, if u pass NOUN Will give u admission as an undergraduate student.....in which u'll start from 100level.
Now let me explain the meaning of d alart to u....... Those courses on display are meant for undergraduate students not access students.
THANKS A MILLION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OBENI(m): 5:28am On Jan 14, 2013
Shexy1983:
So, any access students that has registered those course are adviced to drop it before it is too late because d courses are meant for undergraduate students.
In summery, if u apply for access program in NOUN means ur o'level is not complete while an undergraduate student apply with a complete o'level (i.e 5 credit pass in waec)...... If u are an Undergraduate student, please dont drop the courses oooooooo...... If u do, u're on ur own oo. A word is enough for d wise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2013
Shexy1983:
no be all of u dey mock me, nw u want me to send dis one to u........ Guy, l took my time to get solutions to dis tidius TMAs. Nevertheless i still try to send some of it here but most of u turn down my effort.
Me self no even know say d questions go dey tough like dis.
Guy read well 4 exam ooooo....coz dis one no be seresere o.
You do well Shexy,and don't be angry for all the criticisms.My company once ran a sattelite campus in Lagos and it was the second biggest in Lagos then.Despite all the commendations for our center by NUC,Obasanjo still closed it down(because of declining quality)

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayomemphis(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2013
Please i was given admission around october november last year and was given course out line and amount to be paid for school fees but i have not paid because am expecting admission in Oau and they have been delaying can i still pay and get my admission now please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayomemphis(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2013
Please i was given admission around october november last year and was given course out line and amount to be paid for school fees but i have not paid because am expecting admission in Oau and they have been delaying can i still pay and get my admission now please help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2013
ayomemphis: can i still pay and get my admission now please help.
yes u can
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2013
ayomemphis: Please i was given admission around october november last year and was given course out line and amount to be paid for school fees but i have not paid because am expecting admission in Oau and they have been delaying can i still pay and get my admission now please help.

You said you have been given the admission. Wait till April to pay school fees and courses' charges and kick off. What's up with the OAU's?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Odunnu: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
That is why I am here. I need to know whats right and whats wrong.
So, please, report any malpractice or illegal activity here. You may want to use the report button.
jmoore:

sanitize the thread please, this forum should not be a channel for them to share the answers to the TMA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
pls MBA students in the house,do we have any tutorial/lectures /classes, pls let me hv d venue and time and any other beneficial information u have, Thanks all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by murnageo: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2013
have try by all possible best to get tsm141 understanding tourism up till now still in the dark. and it happen to be my last tma. please if any have the material please try to help me with it. exams is fast approaching.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2013
I want to switch from Abeokuta study center to Ikeja...cos of location and distance reasons. I don't know what Ikeja study center looks like tho'. Is it a good idea?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2013
Pls is there any Environmental and resource management undergraduate in the house? Pls I need 300level exam question papers. And can I register all my 300level courses in one semester? Pls I need urgent answers. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nwajude1: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hi roomies pls I Checked my exam registration in my portal and my exam status all showed pass does it signify I passed all my courses And also pls how can I get the grades for my course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zoedicus: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
Takoro13:
I dont understand you points. What is 11 points and where did you see biology/geography. All thesame, go to www.nou.edu.ng and click on special advart for 2012/13
i meant i have upper credit just as you said. . .and biology/geography is my course combination in nce. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
d18thday: I want to switch from Abeokuta study center to Ikeja...cos of location and distance reasons. I don't know what Ikeja study center looks like tho'. Is it a good idea?
is not a good idea. Dont try it pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
d18thday: I want to switch from Abeokuta study center to Ikeja...cos of location and distance reasons. I don't know what Ikeja study center looks like tho'. Is it a good idea?
u beta stay 4 ur abk,is only ilorin/ibadan i no say dey ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
nwa_jude: Hi roomies pls I Checked my exam registration in my portal and my exam status all showed pass does it signify I passed all my courses And also pls how can I get the grades for my course.
yes,mine too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
murnageo: have try by all possible best to get tsm141 understanding tourism up till now still in the dark. and it happen to be my last tma. please if any have the material please try to help me with it. exams is fast approaching.
Go and download it thru www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Damselnoni: yes,mine too
Congrat! If you see passes mean you passed all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
zoedicus:
i meant i have upper credit just as you said. . .and biology/geography is my course combination in nce. Thanks.
You are good to go. See you in next admission list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.