Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479592 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sulejames(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Great nounite! I wish to obtain noun admision form dis year but people said that d schl is nt aceptable in d labour market pls convince me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sulejames(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Great nounite! I wish to obtain noun admision form dis year but people said that d schl is nt aceptable in d labour market pls convince me, and how much wil l spend 4 tution , exam an reg fees per section?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sule james: Great nounite! I wish to obtain noun admision form dis year but people said that d schl is nt aceptable in d labour market pls convince me, and how much wil l spend 4 tution , exam an reg fees per section?
How many pple have the ceritficate or used it to apply for employment and not given?. Upon all, how many pple want another man‘s success?.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by metro10: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
metro10: When specifically is this TMA closing? MBA fellows, i need assistance for TMA1 MBA825 - Research Design and Methodology for Business Decision. It's a bit tricky. Tnks. email me: e1717@yahoo.com

I did it eventually without any help, scored 8.5...my poorest mark in all. Getting ready to kill the exams. Best of luck to we all!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwatobi01(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hi pals,when the reg for 2013/2014 admission starts in march/april.When is it going to close,pls comment on this ASAP.....Thanks...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by korede101(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
oluwatobi01: Hi pals,when the reg for 2013/2014 admission starts in march/april.When is it going to close,pls comment on this ASAP.....Thanks...
[color=#990000][/color] check the school calendar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ metro10 do you have MBA past exam questions, pls help me with any one you have. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DonTim1: 5:33am On Jan 19, 2013
Funny I dnt read anyone write abt convocation here,is d certficate gonna be handed over today at d venue? Anyone with good intell pls share
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 19, 2013
Takoro13:
How many pple have the ceritficate or used it to apply for employment and not given?. Upon all, how many pple want another man‘s success?.

Thank u, no one talks about creating jobs. All the time, we want to work for someone!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 19, 2013
Sule james: Great nounite! I wish to obtain noun admision form dis year but people said that d schl is nt aceptable in d labour market pls convince me, and how much wil l spend 4 tution , exam an reg fees per section?

which one be section?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2013
Go to www.nou.edu.ng to see all about the fees. We pay compulsory fee of #22500 and others are by your financial capability. You only have academic session not section.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by metro10: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2013
daezeangel: @ metro10 do you have MBA past exam questions, pls help me with any one you have. My email add is adaezeangel@gmail.com. Thanks

i do not have, just start myself. Would be glad to have some myself. Tnx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sulejames(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2013
Ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by goldeojays(m): 12:59am On Jan 20, 2013
Is noun fearful of awarding first class to her students? I personally know guys who merit it especially from the school of Law. Since they are yet to graduate students from that school I say the waiting game continues.
But I strongly make a case for the law students you guys are in a class of your own.
As to the fear of some who entertain reservation as to the marketability of noun products I dare say that a second class holder from noun mind you upper division(2.1) can stand any first class holder on earth.
I am not a first class freak and don't believe in searching for work but in creating work for others, and so think that anybody who spends 4yrs in school and still don't know how to create jobs has a fundamental defect.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:31am On Jan 20, 2013
I need comment from those attended convocation. How is noun result at the ens of the day. Is there any hope for convocation atleast every 2 years. Mr apeelewuetu, dont go yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kaybaba5(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2013
can somebody help me check d time GST707 exam will take place
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2013
goodmorning! pls is the exam still gonna hold on 25th the time tabe not yet out too!!! pls i nid comments pls! God bless!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2013
Sule james: Great nounite! I wish to obtain noun admision form dis year but people said that d schl is nt aceptable in d labour market pls convince me

Yno I'm getting really tired of hearing this. Look, you need to know what you want. NOUN offers you a form of knowledge that you can get in any other reasonable institution, except now it's at a flexible rate and it's more difficult because you teach yourself. After you acquire this knowledge and you've proven it by passing through to the end, you'll be awarded a degree and then you'll be useful. Communities and groups that need your knowledge for services will come for you. Don't let any ignorant person deceive you. If you question the efficiency of what you get at NOUN, then I assure you that NOUN is just as tough and as ledgit as it can get. The best is here too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Whenever anyone says that NOUN graduates aren't considered in the labour market, I ask myself, "what does that even mean?". The labour market isn't owned by one man. It's a gigantic place where different things happen. Discrimination, politics and what nots are some of the ugly things we have only evident in d government sectors. If you think your only hope of earning sth out of the economy is with the government, then u abide by their rules...but if you think above that, then you play by your own rules, which should imply common sense. NOUN makes you valuable and just as good to go if not better than someone at OAU or Unilag or whatever. You only need to present yourself well and obviously, you need to know where to tread. If you can stay off government rubbish, pls do and make your life better. I know a NOUN graduate that is making his millions, but he's self employed anyways. That is what he knew to do and he's a class web designer cos he read Computer science at NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
willox: goodmorning! pls is the exam still gonna hold on 25th the time tabe not yet out too!!! pls i nid comments pls! God bless!!!
yes sir,wat course?and level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
100, entrepreneural...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
willox: goodmorning! pls is the exam still gonna hold on 25th the time tabe not yet out too!!! pls i nid comments pls! God bless!!!
You are welcome back home. Many things happen before your ariva. The exam time table is out and pasted at different centres.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
No one answers somebody here, ha!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
willox: 100, entrepreneural...
1st or 2nd semester?if u can write down ur course code 4 me then i can help u check the time and date u are having exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ejaay: No one answers somebody here, ha!
What was your question?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2013
Ejaay: No one answers somebody here, ha!

Yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2013
Takoro13:
What was your question?
Can I register all my 300 level courses next semester? And can anyone help with past question papers in pen on paper in ESM courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2013
Hi house,could you enlighting me on requirements for Enterprenuerial and Business management studies as well as requirements for Mass Communication both 100 level and the minimum duration for each course.
Am i eligible with this subjects:
Math.,English,Bio,Econs,Physics,Yoruba,Chemistry,F.math.,T.D
NOTE:I've already been to the NOUN website which provided some info.but i want to hear from students of the above subjects ASAP!!!
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2013
Any 100level Enviromental science n resource management student.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.