Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478611 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okebarn: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Instant Cheap & Reliable Online Bulk SMS Website: ProftechSMS.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adageorge(f): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ebook4Free:
I have nothing to say than to show the real deal. check NYSC site yourself https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/verifysenatelists?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5709148227
I love u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Elxandre(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2017
Is it true that some study centers are costlier than others for whatever reasons?
The person keeps insisting Akure study center is costlier than its contemporaries. sad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blossomland: 1:19am On Jan 09, 2017
Whats the difference between old nursing and new nursing program in NOUN? Nursing student in the house help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kazeemolami: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2017
Adageorge:
I love u
Time will tell. Meanwhile did you and the person you quoted read the interview with the VC posted above?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2017
Join Attend Vantage Study Centre (AVSC) Today For The Best Noun Student Free 3 Weeks Lectures Starting On Saturday 14th January, 2017 @ No.45 Akobi Crescent,off Caxton Street, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Lagos Or Call 08185025045,08119855931 For More Infromation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2017
If u want to know more of NOUN contact/WhatsApp me
08185025045...Any PCR student do the same
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blossomland: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2017
Is there any nursing student in the house?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2017
Portal is back fully on 10th Jan. Make use of nouonline.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2017
Announcement!!!
Compliment of d season!
Dis is to inform u all dat presently, d portal has not open.
To d returning students, dere will b matric on d 20th of Jan n hopefully, d portal will open after d matric. I will advice u to come n get ur materials NOW, n commence ur reading. Delay is dangerous.
To d fresh intakes, my advice for u is to hold on, n don't pay any money yet to d bank or any individual. By d end of d month, registration portal will b opened for freshers. Dats all for now. Tanx.
Happy New Year once again!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iduzebaba(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Any watsapp group?... pls add
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
The fault of management science. National Open University of Nigeria Oshogbo study centre welcomes you all to the New Year 2017.
We also welcome you to 2017/2018 academic year. Please be reminded of the followings in this new semester;
1. The new NOUN site is www.nouonline.com
2. No more TMA but CMA (Computer Mark Assessment). A brief explanation of this is that once you login your matrix number and password you cannot logout except you have submitted your test. If you logout before the time you will be graded according to what you have submitted. Please be warned.
To this end, we welcome you back to the new academic session 2017/2018.
Happy resumption.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anthonyo15:
Announcement!!!
Compliment of d season!
Dis is to inform u all dat presently, d portal has not open.
To d returning students, dere will b matric on d 20th of Jan n hopefully, d portal will open after d matric. I will advice u to come n get ur materials NOW, n commence ur reading. Delay is dangerous.
To d fresh intakes, my advice for u is to hold on, n don't pay any money yet to d bank or any individual. By d end of d month, registration portal will b opened for freshers. Dats all for now. Tanx.
Happy New Year once again!

20th you mean convocation or matric??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hildi(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
Some one help please, how much does it cost to do mba degree in NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samsonbusayo1: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ebook4Free:
I have nothing to say than to show the real deal. check NYSC site yourself https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/verifysenatelists?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5709148227
Ebook4Free:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samsonbusayo1: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
kazeemolami:

Boda that thing has been on the site for up to two years now. But can you show us one noun graduate that wore khaki uniform?
i don't understand??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oneman11(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anthonyo15:
The fault of management science. National Open University of Nigeria Oshogbo study centre welcomes you all to the New Year 2017.
We also welcome you to 2017/2018 academic year. Please be reminded of the followings in this new semester;
2. No more TMA but CMA (Computer Mark Assessment). A brief explanation of this is that once you login your matrix number and password you cannot logout except you have submitted your test. If you logout before the time you will be graded according to what you have submitted. Please be warned.
Happy resumption.

Thanks for the info but how can I retify the issue of false zero wallet balance instead of the sum of over #8000 as at last year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ebook4Free:
............. actually yes noun is listed in nysc website as part of the university accepted to serve but I have not n I believe no one as actually gone for service from noun. they still undergoing the procedures. you can also read the interview with the vc. its still needs to pass the 3rd phase which is the last. wat still preventing it is, they see noun as a part time university. but I believe it would all be resolved soon. to cut it short. havent seen any noun student serve.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adageorge(f): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
kazeemolami:

Time will tell. Meanwhile did you and the person you quoted read the interview with the VC posted above?
helo k...how much is noun fee for direct entry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adageorge(f): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Adageorge:
helo k...how much is noun fee for direct entry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by danibliss(m): 3:46am On Jan 10, 2017
can I put NOUN as my first choice in UTME?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2017
HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR NEXT SCHOOL FEE

*Course Registration*

- Every One or Two unit course costs N2,000
- Every Three unit course costs N2,500
- Projects and IT (which are 6 units each) cost N15,000

*Exam Registration*

- Exam Registration for any course is N1000/course regardless of the units
- You do not need to register IT/SIWES, Seminars or Projects in exams

*Compulsory Fees*

- Each time you move into a second semester for any session (e.g. 2nd semester 100lev), your compulsory fee is *N13,000*
- Each time you move into a new session (e.g. 200lev 1st semester, 300lev 1st semester), your compulsory fee is *N23,000*

*Other things to note*

Most departments are required to register at least one Elective course per semester while some are required to register at least two elective courses per semester in addition to the core courses listed in the outline (but they might list up to 3 to 4 elective courses in some cases, and it is your choice to select whichever suits you or all of them if you wish). Some times, you might not get any electives in the outline for a particular semester but whenever you have them, you must select at least one of them (meaning one or more).

*What your total school fee for a particular semester entail*

Your total school fee is made up of the following:
Compulsory fee + Total Course Registration fees + Total Exam Fee

To download your course outline regardless of your departments, pls click this link http://nou.edu.ng/page/list-of-registerable-courses and select your department then scroll to locate outline for your level and semester. Or WhatsApp and call for more info :08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2017
For any info of NOUN WhatsApp and call me : 08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kazeemolami: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2017
josh4christ:
............. actually yes noun is listed in nysc website as part of the university accepted to serve but I have not n I believe no one as actually gone for service from noun. they still undergoing the procedures. you can also read the interview with the vc. its still needs to pass the 3rd phase which is the last. wat still preventing it is, they see noun as a part time university. but I believe it would all be resolved soon. to cut it short. havent seen any noun student serve.
God bless you. Ibasked them to show us one noun student that wears khaki but they feign not to understand.
Adageorge go prepare 70k for your maiden semester. It may be less than that or more than that depending on your choice of course. Whichever case, it will be little.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donkripton(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2017
Good day Sir
i tried to login from the link you provided below but it isn't going through
Anthonyo15:
Happy resumption.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samsonbusayo1: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
kazeemolami:

God bless you. Ibasked them to show us one noun student that wears khaki but they feign not to understand.
Adageorge go prepare 70k for your maiden semester. It may be less than that or more than that depending on your choice of course. Whichever case, it will be little.
but is Noun student wearing khaki a possibility and can one apply for Direct entry with lower credit?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirmmykay(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
pls i need urgent help, i've been running a pgd in public admin since 2015 due to one missing result or the other. i coudn't register this last semester because of the closed portal which was a shocker to someone like me. i just saw the new website nd i tried to log in/register but received this message "Your name is not on the programme list! Please meet an Admin Officer!". need advice. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
here is the new school site https://www.nouonline.com try to login
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Franklyn4:
here is the new school site https://www.nouonline.com try to login

but why not .edu.ng instead of .com?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Libkid(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
bashdecash:

but why not .edu.ng instead of .com?
same question I asked
domain name matters alot in everything.every institution in Nigeria is represented with.edu.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.