Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483414 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 12:58am On Dec 15, 2017
SimplySEA:
Hello People! Pls help. I tried to begin registration process today. I paid 7500 for the reg at zenith bank Ladipo. In an attempt to continue, I get the response "payment not yet effected". Pls what does this mean? And what do I do? Thanx

Help needed here pls!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 1:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Please house I registered for 9 courses in my exam in my portal what I saw now is just 3 courses and my money was not refunded for me to re-registered those courses.what is happen to NOUN PORTAL.or is there anybody encounter this kind of prob.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NokiaN8(m): 5:20am On Dec 15, 2017
When is NOUN going to release PAD813 RESULTS which was written July? I have written a letter as was told at my study center Ilorin? any info?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2017
SimplySEA:

Help needed here pls!
sad

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2017
frexarik:
Please house I registered for 9 courses in my exam in my portal what I saw now is just 3 courses and my money was not refunded for me to re-registered those courses.what is happen to NOUN PORTAL.or is there anybody encounter this kind of prob.
DID U DROP ANY COURSE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2017
*_Reminder_!!!* 5 DAYS TO GO

Please be informed that course and examination registrations will be close on Wednesday, 20th December, 2017 at 12 midnight

All students are expected to complete their online course and examination registrations on or before the stipulated date and time

Semi final warning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2017
santori:
Good morning house, kindly direct me on how to get to ibadan study center by public transport from dugbe, thank you

board a vehicle to sango, alight at poly juction, board another vehicle goint to Eleyele and tell the driver you will aligth at TAFO ARENA. and ask from any body, u will be directed inward
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Get all your TMA solutions with score of 10/10 guaranteed.
We've got TMA solutions for all courses and all departments.
Distance is not a issue call or whatsapp 07081338850
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Get all your TMA solutions with score of 10/10 guaranteed.
We've got TMA solutions for all courses and all departments.
Distance is not a issue call or whatsapp 07081338850
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Good morning all

To those who noticed the disappearance of courses and exams registered check back your portal to see if they are back cos some students own are back. Don't panic everything is going well...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2017
zyead:

board a vehicle to sango, alight at poly juction, board another vehicle goint to Eleyele and tell the driver you will aligth at TAFO ARENA. and ask from any body, u will be directed inward

thank you so much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
I have tried to reach you,
check the email you registered your nairaland account with, and reply.

Lets roll....

Thank you.

SimplySEA:

Help needed here pls!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Anthonyo15:
DID U DROP ANY COURSE
I think is there server issue they have restored it Thank You Bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
ATTENTION!!!

_IT WAS NOTED TO ME THAT THE NEW COLUMN MARKED *REGISTER CARRY OVER COURSE* IS NOT JUST FOR CARRY OVER COURSES, BUT ALSO FOR COURSES WHOSE EXAMS WERE MISSED. TAKE NOTE._

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mothug167: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pls do i have to register project for exams too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
SimplySEA:

Help needed here pls!

What you need to do is to visit the noun portal web site don't logg in just click on check rrr select load wallet enter ur payment reference rrrr number, submitte it. If transaction is successful. Then go back and log in to your portal u will see the money reflected. Cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Thanks which noun site can I download my course material especially the change courses.
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION!!!

_IT WAS NOTED TO ME THAT THE NEW COLUMN MARKED *REGISTER CARRY OVER COURSE* IS NOT JUST FOR CARRY OVER COURSES, BUT ALSO FOR COURSES WHOSE EXAMS WERE MISSED. TAKE NOTE._

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 6:15am On Dec 16, 2017
ayungmony15:

Thank you. But I had already registered a course I carried before the section was introduced.

Should I drop the course at the ICT and rereg it through the newly introduced panel?

Secondly, can I drop a course(any) after the registration is closed?

Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2017
ijesuoboikxp1:
Thanks which noun site can I download my course material especially the change courses.

Exam missed as how? Do you mean non-examinable courses too? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

Exam missed as how? Do you mean non-examinable courses too? Thanks in anticipation.
I did say exam missed I said 'course change' pls let Anthony answer my question thanks he know what I said
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Can someone please answer my questions

1. I have a course that I wrote earlier which I am sure that I wrote well but ended up with an "F". Can I contest the marking and how?

2. I am scared of registering for the second semester because I am afraid the exam will crash with another program I have in Kenya between February and March... Does anyone know when the second semester exam will start?

If I am to defer the semester, is there any special process that I am to follow?

Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2017
*_Reminder_!!!* 4 DAYS TO GO

Please be informed that course and examination registrations will be close on Wednesday, 20th December, 2017 at 12 midnight

All students are expected to complete their online course and examination registrations on or before the stipulated date and time

Semi final warning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2017
OBASANJO BAGS PhD IN THEOLOGY FROM NOUN

A former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, yesterday, bagged Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Christian Theology from the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).

The six-member external examiners panel pronounced him worthy for the award and expressed satisfaction with his 60 minutes defence at the auditorium of the Abeokuta Study Centre of the university.

The panelists were Dr. Mande Samaila, Dean, Postgraduate School, NOUN (Chairman), Professor Cletus Gotan (External Supervisor), Professor Deji Ayegboyin (Major Supervisor), Dr. Mustapha Raheem Adejoro (Head of Department, Religious Studies, of NOUN), Professor Nebath Tanglang (Representative of the School of Postgraduate Studies, NOUN) and Professor Godwin Akper (Internal Supervisor and Dean, Faculty of Arts, NOUN).

The defence session began at 10.05am, with Obasanjo given a 15-minute timeline to present a summary of his thesis, titled: ‘Resolving the Unfinished Agenda in Liberation Theology: Leadership, Poverty and Underdevelopment in North Eastern Nigeria’.

After the cross assessment, the panelists directed him to leave the auditorium and recalled him after 15 minutes.

Asked by Dr. Mande to justify why he should be awarded a PhD, Obasanjo said he had put in “enough study” and “intellectual rigour” to produce his work based on diligent guide and supervision from his teachers and supervisors.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2017
Get all your TMA solutions with score of 10/10 guaranteed. We've got TMA solutions for all courses and all departments. Distance is not a issue call or whatsapp 07081338850
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2017
strangest:
Can someone please answer my questions

1. I have a course that I wrote earlier which I am sure that I wrote well but ended up with an "F". Can I contest the marking and how?

2. I am scared of registering for the second semester because I am afraid the exam will crash with another program I have in Kenya between February and March... Does anyone know when the second semester exam will start?

If I am to defer the semester, is there any special process that I am to follow?

Thanks for your prompt response.
1. There is nothing you can do. The best is to apply for remarking which cost 10k and no guarantee that it will still not be F if they even remark it at all. So the best is to move on and re-register the course. It happens sometimes, you know.

2. School calender says POP starts Jan 20 something. There after, eexam. It now depends if you are writing POP or eexam. Whichever way, I think it will still clash with your program in Kenya because the exam (PoP) will overlap till February and eexam will overlap from February to March. So the best is to default the semester.

No special process to defer. Just be looking. If at all, only portal registration/update.

For your tma solution and academic challenges, contact us today on 07030340696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 5:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Good day friends, Pls is PCR department (peace and conflict dept).not offering law courses again.?cause I checked and could find non from 100l to400l. Want to be sure
Secondly, on foundamental of peace and conflict studies they just wrote peace and conflict studies (gst202)hope the code and name is still old and updated one or they'v changed something.
Just want to know before registering it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2017
shezy:
Good day friends, Pls is PCR department (peace and conflict dept).not offering law courses again.?cause I checked and could find non from 100l to400l. Want to be sure
Secondly, on foundamental of peace and conflict studies they just wrote peace and conflict studies (gst202)hope the code and name is still old and updated one or they'v changed something.

GST202: FUNDAMENTALS OF PEACE STUDIES AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION IS STILL THE SAME...ITS A COMPULSORY COURSE FOR (200L SECOND SEMESTER)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2017
shezy:
http://nouedu.net/registerable_admin/B.Sc.%20Peace%20Studies%20and%20Conflict%20Resolution?field_faculty_name_value=Social%20Sciences

LAW COURSE FOR "PCR" STUDENTS IS A BORROWED COURSE AND ALSO AN ELECTIVE COURSE...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:36am On Dec 17, 2017
ijesuoboikxp1:

HOW TO DOWNLOAD SOFT COPIES OF ALL YOUR NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY COURSE MATERIAL

Student have been asking for where they can get the *course materials*, today I am going to explain how to use nouedu.net to download all course material for any Faculty, Level or Semester.

So what is nouedu.net? nouedu.net is now the official website were all study wares, general information about the school and also latest news about the school are uploaded, I think nouedu.net as taking the place of the old nou.edu.ng.

I would want to use this medium to let students know that there are only two official website released by the management of National Open University of Nigeria.

The first one is nouonline.net, which is where student can apply for admission and also login to their portal. You should know that all financial activities concerning NOUN are done on this website.

Second is the nouedu.net, this website is mainly for study ware like Course Materials and other general information about the school.

Below are the steps you can take to download your course materials. Before downloading any study materials, you are required to have a PDF Reader on your device, if not you will not be able to open the downloaded material.

STEP 1

Visit nouedu.net using your laptop or any other internet enabled device.

STEP 2

At the menu bar, click one RESOURCES , there will be a dropdown menu, click on OPENCOURSE WARE.

STEP 3

Step two above should take you to the Course Ware page.

To filter the courses to show only your own courses you will select your Host Faculty, Level and Semester as below

Host Faculty: e.g. Science Level: e.g. 100Semester: e.g 2

Then you click on Apply

STEP 4

Each course listed can be downloaded by clicking on the course code at the right hand corner of the page, under the column labeled Download Course Material

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

Thank you. But I had already registered a course I carried before the section was introduced.

Should I drop the course at the ICT and rereg it through the newly introduced panel?

Secondly, can I drop a course(any) after the registration is closed?

Thanks in advance.

DON'T DROP ANY COURSE SO FAR YOU REGISTERED IT APPROPRIATELY

U CAN'T DROP ANY COURSE ONCE THE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by McIrx: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2017
Help needed here pls
I paid last week Friday but my wallet isn't loaded. When I checked wallet payment what I got was "RRR not found". On doing the RRR check I got this message "No positive response yet from your remita".
Do I visit the bank I paid to or my SC to lodge my complaint?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2017
McIrx:
Help needed here pls
I paid last week Friday but my wallet isn't loaded. When I checked wallet payment what I got was "RRR not found". On doing the RRR check I got this message "No positive response yet from your remita".
Do I visit the bank I paid to or my SC to lodge my complaint?
BANK

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.