Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482982 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2017
McIrx:
Help needed here pls
I paid last week Friday but my wallet isn't loaded. When I checked wallet payment what I got was "RRR not found". On doing the RRR check I got this message "No positive response yet from your remita".
Do I visit the bank I paid to or my SC to lodge my complaint?
After doing RRR Check, did you go back to your portal to check wallet payment details? Do that and see if it will as it should.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2017
*_Reminder_!!!* 3 DAYS TO GO

Please be informed that course and examination registrations will be close on Wednesday, 20th December, 2017 at 12 midnight

All students are expected to complete their online course and examination registrations on or before the stipulated date and time

Semi final warning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Anthonyo15:

HOW TO DOWNLOAD SOFT COPIES OF ALL YOUR NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY COURSE MATERIAL

Student have been asking for where they can get the *course materials*, today I am going to explain how to use nouedu.net to download all course material for any Faculty, Level or Semester.

So what is nouedu.net? nouedu.net is now the official website were all study wares, general information about the school and also latest news about the school are uploaded, I think nouedu.net as taking the place of the old nou.edu.ng.

I would want to use this medium to let students know that there are only two official website released by the management of National Open University of Nigeria.

The first one is nouonline.net, which is where student can apply for admission and also login to their portal. You should know that all financial activities concerning NOUN are done on this website.

Second is the nouedu.net, this website is mainly for study ware like Course Materials and other general information about the school.

Below are the steps you can take to download your course materials. Before downloading any study materials, you are required to have a PDF Reader on your device, if not you will not be able to open the downloaded material.

STEP 1

Visit nouedu.net using your laptop or any other internet enabled device.

STEP 2

At the menu bar, click one RESOURCES , there will be a dropdown menu, click on OPENCOURSE WARE.

STEP 3

Step two above should take you to the Course Ware page.

To filter the courses to show only your own courses you will select your Host Faculty, Level and Semester as below

Host Faculty: e.g. Science Level: e.g. 100Semester: e.g 2

Then you click on Apply

STEP 4

Each course listed can be downloaded by clicking on the course code at the right hand corner of the page, under the column labeled Download Course Material
Thanks Anthony
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PrinyaLove: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH PRINTING OF MY ID CARD. I KEEP GETTING RESPONSE THAT AM NOT REGISTERED FOR 2017/1 SESSION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Majesticniyi(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello house. How can someone who convocated early this year get her transcript sent to a body abroad. What is the process? All I got online was for postgraduate transcript. Thanks house.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Rafaelyte:
Hi
pls,explain which one is ELECTIVE COURSE? i understand core & borrow course.
Thanks

COURSE REGISTRATION

Many people have the wrong impression that open university programmes are part-time in nature. At the National  Open University of  Niger!a, the  regulation permits students to  carry full-time  load. This is particularly possible when for example, a student may not be in employment and feels like completing the first-degree programme in four years as in the conventional university. The minimum period required for a first degree with UME qualifications is eight semesters or six semesters if the student comes with NCE, or A' Level equivalents. In the same way, t he postgraduate work can be carried full time by carrying a full load per semester.The period for the flexible mode is usually one a.nd halftime of the full-time mode.

MINIMUM CREDIT UNIT REQUIREMENT: There is a minimum credit weight loading of courses allowed at any particular semester for academic purposes if a student is studying in the full-time  mode. However, the minimum number of credits one can register for in a semester in the open learning system is still dictated by one's purse,ability and time available for study.

MAXIMUM CREDIT UNIT Requirements: There is also a maximum number-of-credits the university can allow for registration in any given semester.

CORE COURSES: These are courses that are compulsory for all students in a given programme. A student must pass these courses before he or she will be to register for courses at the next level or indeed graduate if the course is at the highest level.

REQUIRED COURSES  A student must register for all required courses. Failure in any of these courses does not prevent graduation if the student has passed enough credits for graduation.  Failing a required  course however will affect the Grade Point Average, (GPA), because all such courses registered for will be used in computing the GPA.

ELECTIVE COURSES: These are courses available in one's domicile  university  or from other  faculties in the university. While students are advised to work hard and pass their elective courses,they can still graduate if they have sufficient credits to do so even if they failed some electives. They should however note that the number of failed courses will eventually affect their grading, because all such failed courses will be used in computing their GPA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Get all your TMA solutions with score of 10/10 guaranteed. We've got TMA solutions for all courses and all departments. Distance is not a issue call or whatsapp 07081338850
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2017
*_Reminder_!!!* 2 DAYS TO GO

Please be informed that course and examination registrations will be close on Wednesday, 20th December, 2017 at 12 midnight

All students are expected to complete their online course and examination registrations on or before the stipulated date and time

Semi final warning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2017
Things you need to know

1. Course and exam registrations are the ones closing on 20 December not Tma submission
2. If you don't do exam registrations, you can see your Tma
3. If you have done exam registrations and yet do not see your Tma, ensure the codes have not been changed. Old course codes cannot show Tma
4. If you are sure the codes are correct and still the Tma is not available, be calm, they will upload it soon.
5. If you are the busy type and do not have time to do your Tma, you can contact us.
6. If you desire to score 10/10 in all your Tma, you can as well contact us.

Contact us on 07030340696. Also be aware that whether you score 0 or you score 10, the system, on attempting to view your results shows 10. You only see your real score immediately after you submit it as shown below. So be aware.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2017
Dear Team,

Pls, i am supposed to be in my final semester now but due to the website and portal issues last semester, i missed out and am currently registered for 1st semester 400L now. If you are in 400L first semester, kindly assist and linked me up. Awaiting responses, pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AmbitiousHayzee: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2017
Hello, bright minds. Please, I am intending to pick up a form for Degree in Computer Science. I just wanna know if the form is on. plus I need someone to patch up with, on enlightening me about how the Institution works. Pls, do not ignore my call. it is very important and urgent. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2017
Good morning all

I will like you all to know the following

�portal for registration closes soon 20th of this month, but TMA continues. This date might be extended. But if you have part payment of your fee chat me up

�pls check your Tma new courses are loaded, and some submitted tmas are wiped out and replace with an entirely different course am still monitoring that am expecting a feedback from Abuja today on changed Tma

�exam is getting closer roundup tma so you can focus on exam

Note we can help with tma and also monitor your tma to rectify any error that may come up you can reach us on 09051481358
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2017
AmbitiousHayzee:
Hello, bright minds. Please, I am intending to pick up a form for Degree in Computer Science. I just wanna know if the form is on. plus I need someone to patch up with, on enlightening me about how the Institution works. Pls, do not ignore my call. it is very important and urgent. Thanks in anticipation.
The form is always on. Though course registration for the current semester will end on the 20th this month. But you can still obtain your form and apply against next semester.
You can chat me up on 07030340696

hollayemy89 you can chat me up nah.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
i have not been able to do my mth 106 because the questions are not correctly written find below the copy. someone should tell me what to do as time is running out.
noun logo
TMA
Welcome ODIASE OSASIENME GLORY
NOU148421941
Log Out

Home MTH106 TMA1

MTH106: TMA1

Instructions: Answer All .
After Submission, you will not be able to answer these questions
Question 1 : The set of numbers of the form a+bi is called ____________________
integers
Irrational numbers
real numbers
complex number
Question 2 : Let A= [2, 4) and B= (3, cool. Find A - B
(1, 3]
[4, 5]
[4, cool
[2, 3]
Question 3 : Find the domain of the function specified the equation

Question 4 : If
, the image of -3 is _______________
Question 5 : Set A is _________ if there exist a positive number M such that
Infinite interval
finite interval
bounded
unbounded
Question 6 : Let U= {1, 2, 3,�?�, 9}, A= {1, 2,3, 4}, B={2, 4, 6, 8} and C= {3, 4, 5, 6}. Find

{1, 2, 3, �?�7}
{1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9}
{ 5, 6, 7, 9}
{2, 5, 7, 8}
Question 7 : ________________ of a real number
is defined as

irrational
Absolute
inequality
integer
Question 8 : For
, evaluate

Question 9 : Given that A={ 1, 2, 3, 4}, B={ 3, 4, 5,6} and C={1, 3, 5, 7,9}, Find

{2, 3, 5}
{3, 4}
{ 3 }
{3, 5}
Question 10 : Let U= {1, 2, 3,�?�, 9}, A= {1, 2,3, 4}, B={2, 4, 6, 8} and C= {3, 4, 5, 6}. Find

{2, 4, 5,7}
{1, 2, 3,�?�8, 9}{1, 2, 3, 4}
{1, 2, 7, 8, 9}
ALL Pension Commission
Submit
Copyright © NOUMIS 2017
please i want the functions to show correctly. like what am i evaluating in question 8, what am i to find in question 9 and many others?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AmbitiousHayzee: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kazrem:

The form is always on. Though course registration for the current semester will end on the 20th this month. But you can still obtain your form and apply against next semester.
You can chat me up on 07030340696

hollayemy89 you can chat me up nah.
thanks bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by coolboma: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
All the banks we've been to today keep saying the remita platform is down. What do we do? Time is running out!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please anybody in the house that has seminar presentations format.I'm in akure study centre.thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
coolboma:
All the banks we've been to today keep saying the remita platform is down. What do we do? Time is running out!!!!

TRY ACCESS BANK, I MADE PAYMENT FOR TWO STUDENTS THIS MORNING (8:47AM)AND ITS REFLECTED ASAP

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by coolboma: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
ayungmony15:

TRY ACCESS BANK, I MADE PAYMENT FOR TWO STUDENTS THIS MORNING (8:47AM)AND ITS REFLECTED ASAP
We were at Access Bank too: same story. We were actually at 6 different banks. We'll try again tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samwell00: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pls my TMA section isn't showing,from the courses drop down. what can i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
samwell00:
Pls my TMA section isn't showing,from the courses drop down. what can i do?

FOLLOW THIS PROCESS�

1. Visit www.nouonline.net

2. Click on student login

3. Enter Login Details

4. Click on submit

5. Click on Your Courses

6. Select Second Semester 2017

7. Click on Submit

8. Click on Proceed

9. Click on 2017/2 Exams

10. Click on Take TMA for each exam course registered.

Please note that TMA 1 must be completed before attempting TMA 2 and so on.

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AmbitiousHayzee: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
can somebody please tell me why I can't access the application form page. It fails to load every time I tried it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gloriaunobi(f): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Globaby01:
i have not been able to do my mth 106 because the questions are not correctly written find below the copy. someone should tell me what to do as time is running out.
noun logo
TMA
Welcome ODIASE OSASIENME GLORY
NOU148421941
Log Out

Home MTH106 TMA1

MTH106: TMA1

Instructions: Answer All .
After Submission, you will not be able to answer these questions
Question 1 : The set of numbers of the form a+bi is called ____________________
integers
Irrational numbers
real numbers
complex number
Question 2 : Let A= [2, 4) and B= (3, cool. Find A - B
(1, 3]
[4, 5]
[4, cool
[2, 3]
Question 3 : Find the domain of the function specified the equation

Question 4 : If
, the image of -3 is _______________
Question 5 : Set A is _________ if there exist a positive number M such that
Infinite interval
finite interval
bounded
unbounded
Question 6 : Let U= {1, 2, 3,�?�, 9}, A= {1, 2,3, 4}, B={2, 4, 6, 8} and C= {3, 4, 5, 6}. Find

{1, 2, 3, �?�7}
{1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9}
{ 5, 6, 7, 9}
{2, 5, 7, 8}
Question 7 : ________________ of a real number
is defined as

irrational
Absolute
inequality
integer
Question 8 : For
, evaluate

Question 9 : Given that A={ 1, 2, 3, 4}, B={ 3, 4, 5,6} and C={1, 3, 5, 7,9}, Find

{2, 3, 5}
{3, 4}
{ 3 }
{3, 5}
Question 10 : Let U= {1, 2, 3,�?�, 9}, A= {1, 2,3, 4}, B={2, 4, 6, 8} and C= {3, 4, 5, 6}. Find

{2, 4, 5,7}
{1, 2, 3,�?�8, 9}{1, 2, 3, 4}
{1, 2, 7, 8, 9}
ALL Pension Commission
Submit
Copyright © NOUMIS 2017
please i want the functions to show correctly. like what am i evaluating in question 8, what am i to find in question 9 and many others?

NOUN can be frustrating in terms of Maths, I finished my STT205 TMA and is the worst among my TMAs although my score isn't disappointing.

The question 9 mean that you should find the Universal Set which the answer is { 3 }

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eedowho(m): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
pls i paid #18000 for my wife on Noun portal but the money was deducted in my account and did not get to noun portal. i went to the bank to lodge complain dey said my account is put on lien, pls house what do i do now since d reg. will close on 20th?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
NOTICE!!!

_NOTE THAT TO DO ANYTHING SUCCESSFULLY ON THE NOUN PORTAL, YOU MUST HAVE A PHONE WITH AT LEAST 1.3GHz PROCESSOR SPEED. IF NOT, YOU WOULD KEEP HAVING ISSUES... IF LUCKY ENOUGH, USE WI-FI MODEMS (LOCKED OR UNLOCKED, WITH AT LEAST 2.4 GHz PROCESSOR) ONLY WHENEVER YOU WANNA DO ANYTHING ON THE PORTAL. SECONDLY, USE CHROME BROWSER ONLY. IF NOT FASTER, USE PUFFIN BROWSER. FINALLY, DOING ANYTHING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT USED TO SAVE TIME AND FREE OF HASSLES. YOU MAY NEED TO SACRIFICE YOUR CONVENIENCE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT._

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
TO LOAD YOUR WALLET

(Generating RRR and making payment)

1. Login to your portal
2. Click on "Manage Wallet"
3. On the drop-down list, select "Load Wallet"
4. Some of your details will come out, add zero to the beginning of your phone number and then fill in the amount of money that you intend to pay. (Do not insert comma, naira or full stop. Just insert the numeric value alone e.g. 49500 (for N49,500) and then select the payment option e.g. Bank, internet banking, ATM, etc and then submit.
5. After step 4, it will redirect you to Remita Page where you will find your RRR code somewhere at the top. Write it down and take it to the bank for payment.
6. On getting to the bank, fill the teller as usual, put NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA as account name and your own name as depositor's name. Don't bother to write the account number but just write the RRR code somewhere at the top of the teller.
7. After payment is successful, they will issue you a Remita Payment receipt and as well, a copy of the receipt will be sent to your email by remita. It is very important that you keep all payment receipts and tellers safely till you graduate.
8. Contact me if any issues 08140289600
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Macharthony solutions (MS)��

Let me introduce you to MS. It started in the year 2012 when I became a student of NOUN and saw a lot of difficulties students go through ranging from unfriendly administrative staff, to lack of no conventional lecture, prey hanging around school compound seeking who to devour and so on.

Macharthony solutions was giving birth to in November 2012 at NOUN study centre sango, Ibadan (Ibadan study centre) and has been able to help a lot of students up till date and we still counting.

Our services⌛

1. Processing of new student application

2. Remita code generation (RRR)

3. Career counselling

4. Portal,semester, course and exam registration

5. IT, TP, field trip assistance

6. Project writing assistance

7. Course materials

8. TMA solutions

9. All Kinds of Past Questions

10. All NOUN related issues

Our testimony

We went through the system and came out with flying colours so we know about NOUN and we lead by example

We have lead a lot of students through, who also came out with flying colours

We keep ourselves abreast of NOUN matters

Contact

With just a click you can reach us on

08140289600(WhatsApp and call)

08185025045 ( calls only)
Distance is not a barrier.�
A trial will convince you...
Macharthony consult
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
AFTER PAYMENT INTO THE BANK, FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO MAKE YOUR PAID FUNDS REFLECT IN THE PORTAL

(Note that some times, you may have to wait till the next day to ensure that Remita has responded to NOUN. Depending on the bank branch, some payments may take up to two days to reach NOUN from Remita and in such cases, the error report you get is "No positive response yet from Remita".)

1. Log on to www.nouonline.net
2. Before you login, click on "RRR Check"
3. Type in your RRR and then select "Wallet Funding" as your payment type.
4. MAKE SURE THAT YOU TYPE THE RRR WITHOUT THE HYPHEN (DASHES) JUST TYPE ORDINARY NUMBERS AND REMOVE THOSE DASHES
5. It will tell you "Transaction Successful".
6. Then log into your portal
7. Click on "Manage Wallet" and then Click on "Check wallet Payments"
8. Then insert the RRR in the space provided and submit

After being successful with this, your money should reflect in your portal instantly. Then you can go ahead with your Semester Registration, Course Registration and Exam Registration (in that order). To register those three stuffs, click on "Registration" in your portal. I trust you can find your way from here. FOR REGISTRATION, ENSURE YOU USE ONLY GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER. Contact me if any issues 08140289600
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sjazzy: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please i would like 2 meet a Maths/Computer Science student... 100 level... Apapa Study Centre.... whatsapp or call me on 08183653471... E-Mail address goldsamuel52@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.