Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478048 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
geodemainguy:
Good morning colleagues.

Any MSC student in Mass Communication here. Please someone should help me with GST 807 (general study guide) course material. I tried downloading through the course ware but the PDF link is missing.

Treat as urgent.

Warm regards.
Someone should please assist.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farydah: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
hi Anthonyo15 kindly link me with an online(WhatsApp or email) study/tutorial group for msc public admin. thank you CC anyone else who can assist with same. thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ritasnr(f): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
hollayemy89:
Dear Group,

Do we have any 400 Level 2nd Semester in the house? Please link here...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by leopayne(m): 2:15am On Apr 16, 2018
fhranchez:
pls do anyone know any noun tutorial center in kubwa

The official centre is in duste, along the express road
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 3:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Please if one registered a course and exam but at the end failed to come for the exam... will the missed exam be included while calculating his GP... also can you reclaim the money you use to register it so you can use it again to register for the course again...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mykelpato(m): 4:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Hello, if you have registered courses that you carried over or didn't write the exams in previous semesters, Do you only have to register the exam only this time before writing those exams in a new semester ??

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2018
NouonlinePortal:
National Open University School Fees - Updated April 2018

https://nouonlineportal.com/national-open-university-school-fees/

This tutorial has everything you need to know about the noun courses and fees. So you’ll need no other resource list on this topic.

Read Also:

https://nouonlineportal.com/noun-registrable-courses/

https://nouonlineportal.com/noun-admission-requirement/
are we going to pay these fees at the study centre or online?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2018
And how many weeks are remaining in this semester because I have yet to start.

Also for PGD students(particularly business admin), how many courses do we do per semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2018
REMINDER!!!

1. Course and Exam registration extended till 30th of April 2018

2. Result to be released before 20th of result

3. Senate to consider the release of results this new week

4. 25,000 students results seized owing to examination malpractices and illegal changing of study centre due to exams.

Extension of Closing Date for 2018_1 Registrations

This is to inform all students that closure of course and exam registration for the 2018_1 semester has been extended from the initial date on the Academic Calendar.

Courses and Exams registration will now close by mid night 30th April, 2018.

All students are advised to complete their registrations as there will be no extension of the closure date of 30thApril, 2018.

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2018
Take note

✅18000 compulsory fee *returning students*

✅ 3 credit unit courses each 2500 *course registration*

✅ 2 credit unit courses each 2000 *course registration*

1000 each course *exam registration*

18000+the number of your 3 credit unit courses+the number of your 2 credit unit courses +1000 for each course as exam registration fee..............

FOR RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2018
Take note

✅36000 compulsory fee *new students*

36000+the number of your 3 credit unit courses+the number of your 2 credit unit courses +1000 for each course as exam registration fee..............

FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ademofe2018: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Please are Noun Student eligible for NYSC now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2018
leopayne:

thanks but I meant a private tutorial centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omidan21: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
[Please anybody with this info we need online WhatsApp or email study tutorial group for msc public admin

quote author=farydah post=66730770]hi Anthonyo15 kindly link me with an online(WhatsApp or email) study/tutorial group for msc public admin. thank you CC anyone else who can assist with same. thank you[/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farydah: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
omidan21:
[Please anybody with this info we need online WhatsApp or email study tutorial group for msc public admin

quote author=farydah post=66730770]hi Anthonyo15 kindly link me with an online(WhatsApp or email) study/tutorial group for msc public admin. thank you CC anyone else who can assist with same. thank you
if we don't get one, how about we form one by ourselves?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
farydah:
if we don't get one, how about we form one by ourselves?
That is a good initiative

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by owenizes(m): 2:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Hello house,

Kindly share with me the general fees for fresh and returning post graduate diploma students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hardware77(m): 6:21am On Apr 17, 2018
fhranchez:
pls do you know how much is the reg fee?
it shouldn't be above 8k per semester...but i don't think they teach science courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hardware77(m): 6:23am On Apr 17, 2018
leopayne:

which one is official centre again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2018
Abeg how many weeks are remaining in this semester because I have yet to start.

Also for PGD students(particularly business admin), how many courses do we do per semester and where do I pay the various tuition fees, online or at the study centre?

Answers needed urgently.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by whiteprince(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Anthonyo15:
REMINDER!!!

1. Course and Exam registration extended till 30th of April 2018

2. Result to be released before 20th of result

3. Senate to consider the release of results this new week

4. 25,000 students results seized owing to examination malpractices and illegal changing of study centre due to exams.

Extension of Closing Date for 2018_1 Registrations

This is to inform all students that closure of course and exam registration for the 2018_1 semester has been extended from the initial date on the Academic Calendar.

Courses and Exams registration will now close by mid night 30th April, 2018.

All students are advised to complete their registrations as there will be no extension of the closure date of 30thApril, 2018.

Macharthony Solutions
pls dis is the problem am facing...i tried genrating my RRR number for bank payment for my admission bt am getting transaction not successful.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Online service still remains as follows

Payment of school fees via online banking

TMA assistance

Past questions

Passport uploading

Course and exam registration

Soft copy of materials

All NOUN related issue

Our online service is still very much intact and we are here to serve you better

Macharthony Solutions
All these can be done without you leaving your comfort zone
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Online service still remains as follows

Payment of school fees via online banking

TMA assistance

Past questions

Passport uploading

Course and exam registration

Soft copy of materials

All NOUN related issue

Our online service is still very much intact and we are here to serve you better

Macharthony Solutions
All these can be done without you leaving your comfort zone
so school fees is paid online
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thedrunkpunter: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Gentile700:
so school fees is paid online

Generate your remita code from your portal and visit any physical bank branch around your neighborhood to pay your fees.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Thedrunkpunter:

Generate your remita code from your portal and visit any physical bank branch around your neighborhood to pay your fees.
thanks very much brother
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thedrunkpunter: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Gentile700:
thanks very much brother

You're welcome , please go through this article for school fees payment.

http://nounitesportal.com/admission/generate-remita-retrieval-reference-rrr-number-noun-fees/

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omonla5: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Take note

✅36000 compulsory fee *new students*

36000+the number of your 3 credit unit courses+the number of your 2 credit unit courses +1000 for each course as exam registration fee..............

FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY

Macharthony Solutions

My sister registered to study at the Mushin center, after going thru with the registration and stuff, they told her she's going to pay 76k as school fees I'm confused as what is stated on the website and here is not up to that amount. Help a brother
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
omonla5:

My sister registered to study at the Mushin center, after going thru with the registration and stuff, they told her she's going to pay 76k as school fees I'm confused as what is stated on the website and here is not up to that amount. Help a brother
GO ON nouedu.net to check her course outline, so u can calculate it urself
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
*pls how do I know the total number of credit load I have carry so far in my portal*

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.