Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484608 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mex551(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rogersmith:

He's right. You need to pay the additional 40K for course registration. I also enrolled for the same course.
many thanks Bro. Is there any whatsapp group you know of, for m.sc Peace studies and conflict resolution that you know of.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please help me, I was unable to view my result since the release day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
mex551:
many thanks Bro. Is there any whatsapp group you know of, for m.sc Peace studies and conflict resolution that you know of.
You're welcome bro.I don't know of any but looking out to join if I find.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
mex551:

YES....CHAT ME UP
MACHARTHONY 08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
pls. Any update on TMA.is the link now active?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farydah: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Anthonyo15:

YES....CHAT ME UP
MACHARTHONY 08185025045
pls can u assist me with a WhatsApp group for msc public admin?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elmisti(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
farydah:
pls can u assist me with a WhatsApp group for msc public admin?

i just enrolled for same program. whatsapp. i av nt seen any group thi.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farydah: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
elmisti:

i just enrolled for same program. whatsapp i av nt seen any group thi.
sorry for the late response. kindly delete your number. will chat u up on WhatsApp now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!!

You can now register for Carry-over exams on the Portal

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for the info Mr Anthony. I tried registering for the carryover I got in 100 level but its showing me no carryover. How can I go about it? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
emmaclue:
Thanks for the info Mr Anthony. I tried registering for the carryover I got in 100 level but its showing me no carryover. How can I go about it? Thanks
Same here, am thinking of registering the course all over then register it for exam. Anthonyo15 what do you think ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Udstar(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
hollayemy89:

No, for now, just purchase the form, fill online and print out your admission letter, then proceed to the study centre

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Anthonyo15:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

In other news

carry over courses are the courses you registered both course and exam in past semesters but you either didn't do the exam or you have a "F" in your result

You will only register it as exam in the new semester with just 1000 for undergraduates or 2000 for post graduates

I noticed with what i just did for someone now that your exam registration can exceed 24 units when taking some carryover courses.

Thanks and have a lovely night rest
Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 1:58am On Apr 29, 2018
skillzlujan:
Hi guys I generated the rrr code and paid through internet banking but the money hasn't reflected in my noun wallet. I tried to check the rrr on noun site but it says "No positive response from remita please check back later" please what do I do?
the same thing here.What can we do now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 2:05am On Apr 29, 2018
opetope:
Want to load my wallet to enable me carry out my registrations but the remita site is down at the moment. Who else is experiencing this? Hope this will not be on for a long time to avoid the registration deadline slated for April 30th, 2018
same here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2018
Good morning all

I used GTB master card to pay for someone and it was successful instantly

If you have one use it

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2018
STILL NOT REFLECTING.... Try this���

Send Ur RRR and Beneficiary (which is NOUN ).to this mail. .. support@remita.net or better still you can complain by visiting Twitter or Facebook search for REMITA make ur complaints there u will get a reply instantly..

And wait for a while, a message will be send to u as acknowledgement. ..
And wait for about 30mins and the issue will be resolved ..
Check Ur email a msg will also be send as receipt that Ur issue has been resolved
Then go to Ur portal and start the normal process. ..

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2018
ALTERNATIVE!!!

*_EFFECTIVE PAYMENT IN YOUR E-WALLETS_*

Note: _Paying Online_

That's paying with either your (MASTERCARD, OR VISACARD)

1. First of all visit your school portal to get your RRR number before paying via remita

2. Visit *remita.net* OR *login.remita.net/remita/external/paymentrrr/index.reg*

3. Then you will get to see a short description which says *AWESOME WAYS TO USE REMITA*

4. You are to click on *PAY A BILLER*

5. After clicking on *PAY A BILLER* it will redirect you to another page you wait for a while

6. You will get to see three options which says *PAY ONCE*, *RECURRING PAYMENT* AND *PAY E-INVOICE*

7. Click on *PAY E-INVOICE*
Wait for a while, where it is written *REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR)*

8. Input your Remita Number there, then you see �

•Payer's name
•Payer's email and
•Payer's phone

9. It says *HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY*, for those who have MASTERCARD Or VISA CARD continue the steps which says

•CARD HOLDER NAME
•CARD NUMBER
•EXPIRY DATE AND
•Security *(Make sure you fill them properly)*

10. Another Page then opens *REMITA PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT...*
Which brings out this �

"Receive Otp via registered phone number/email or You use or have a Gtbank Hardware Token", you choose either *E.g By clicking on Recieve OTP via registered phone number, your bank sends an OTP code for you to input... it could be 6,7 or 8 digit number*

11. After doing all that you submit and you get a Notification on your screen *TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL* then going back to nouonline.net to CHECK RRR you put in the RRR NUMBER then you will also get the same message which also says *TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL*

_For further explanation you can chat or call_

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Anthonyo15:

In other news

carry over courses are the courses you registered both course and exam in past semesters but you either didn't do the exam or you have a "F" in your result

You will only register it as exam in the new semester with just 1000 for undergraduates or 2000 for post graduates

Thanks Anthony.

So what it means is that one will just reprint the examination form after registering the carry over.

I finished by registration before the results was released. I discovered I have one carry over.

Should project be registered as examination?

I noticed with what i just did for someone now that your exam registration can exceed 24 units when taking some carryover courses.

Thanks and have a lovely night rest
Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=ananne post=67119288][/quote]

ANNOUNCEMENT
Please endeavor to read and follow the guidelines.
Following release of the last semester results, many people will need to resit some courses either
� they have F (fail) in such course. (note that student will resit courses with grade F.)

� If you have registered any course the previous semesters on this network portal but didn't write the exam.

� If you missed the exam either due to illness, lateness to exam hall or you were not around during the exam.

All you need to do is to register such a course as carryover course. Carryover course registration can be found under registration icon on the student portal when you login with your matriculation number and password correctly.

To do the registration as carryover course will only require payment of #1,000 per course.

NB: you don't need to do course registration of such course, only the exam registration and this can be done under carryover exam registration.

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2018
frexarik:
the same thing here.What can we do now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2018
we keep trying the rrr code or better still mail remita.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=skillzlujan post=67120289][/quote]

Mail remita support@remita.net or visit remita on Facebook or Twitter and make ur complaints there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
emmaclue:
Anthonyo15 please answer this for us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Anthonyo15:
STILL NOT REFLECTING.... Try this���

Send Ur RRR and Beneficiary (which is NOUN ).to this mail. .. support@remita.net or better still you can complain by visiting Twitter or Facebook search for REMITA make ur complaints there u will get a reply instantly..

And wait for a while, a message will be send to u as acknowledgement. ..
And wait for about 30mins and the issue will be resolved ..
Check Ur email a msg will also be send as receipt that Ur issue has been resolved
Then go to Ur portal and start the normal process. ..

Macharthony Solutions

I have try every platform to lodge my complain to REMITA but Im still waiting for there response.(3 days now)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Afternoon all

If you want to pay and you want to make your money come up instantly chat me up so you can do your registration

When checking your result please try and save it for reference purpose

If you have a grade of F in your results you will register it as Carryover Exam with 1000 for undergraduates and 2000 for post graduate

Thanks
Enjoy your day

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good day All. Please still on the carry over registration.. After following the process of registering carryover, its showing me I don't have carry over in 2017 session. I'm in 300 level second semester nw. I had the carry over in 2015 session. Please need ur help on dis.. Mr Anthony , Mr Kazeem and others.. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
emmaclue:
Good day All. Please still on the carry over registration.. After following the process of registering carryover, its showing me I don't have carry over in 2017 session. I'm in 300 level second semester nw. I had the carry over in 2015 session. Please need ur help on dis.. Mr Anthony , Mr Kazeem and others.. Thanks.
You will have to register it again for both course and exam because it was on the old portal you registered it then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chalerea(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
djlawex02:
Please help me, I was unable to view my result since the release day.
Change your device or use another browser, or better still use a laptop or desktop pc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
ev4real:

You will have to register it again for both course and exam because it was on the old portal you registered it then.

Thanks ev4real. I thought as much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
emmaclue:

Thanks ev4real. I thought as much.
You're always welcome bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Anthonyo15:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Is der a separate section (Link) for carry over registration please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dayhorla and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.