Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482872 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
MrOfficer:

Very clear and precise write up. Thanks a lot for this. I am a new PGD student in criminology. Please I would love to know if we guys exam is gonna be CBT or POP like you mentioned. Also the TMA is it online or POP. I would also love to know if there is any kind of forum, say whatsapp or telegram group for post graduate students. Thanks again and have a blessed day.

Bros I am a PGD student of criminology. Can you send me a mail at my email. nnewi299@yahoo.com

I am an old student in my final semester. I can help you with all you need to know.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
my results are not complete o.And its just e-exams......abeg me I no wan hear missing results for e-exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Result is out. NOUN is really cool!!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jomafuvwe: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
please guys, how do I get to know my cgpa since this is my first result? I have downloaded the result PDF file but the file contained only grade and remark
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SkiddyDoc: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
After waiting for the result, imbibing patience as adviced. The result is out without my Project Score. There are a lot of things that are not right about this country..so i have to go through another 3/6 months before project result is uploaded. I will be free one day but the question is would I honestly recommend this institution for someone with a budget/plan and destination?

M.Sc of One Year is gradually becoming 2 yrs................................
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hi guys I generated the rrr code and paid through internet banking but the money hasn't reflected in my noun wallet. I tried to check the rrr on noun site but it says "No positive response from remita please check back later" please what do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by whyteboyz03(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Funkybabee:

Check nouedu.net

Checking now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
I've asked this question earlier but didn't get any response. Last semester was my last in NOUN, my supervisor delayed me till the semester was over, this is a new semester now and I am not sure if I will have to register for it again.
I have not submitted, he's always having a problem with my chapter 5, guys help, what will I do?

Register again or not
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajovi4ever: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
SkiddyDoc:
After waiting for the result, imbibing patience as adviced. The result is out without my Project Score. There are a lot of things that are not right about this country..so i have to go through another 3/6 months before project result is uploaded. I will be free one day but the question is would I honestly recommend this institution for someone with a budget/plan and destination?

Please I have already register project into my course. Am I suppose to register it for exam too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajovi4ever: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please I have already register project into my course. Am I suppose to register it for exam too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
ajovi4ever:

yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
skillzlujan:
Hi guys I generated the rrr code and paid through internet banking but the money hasn't reflected in my noun wallet. I tried to check the rrr on noun site but it says "No positive response from remita please check back later" please what do I do?
remove d hyphens while typing your RRR, then try it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 5:10am On Apr 28, 2018
please, i have one carryover from the recently released result. i tried to add it as carryover but the site telling me the exam registration has closed. please can i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 6:40am On Apr 28, 2018
SkiddyDoc:

When did you submit your project? Did your study center send the score to Abuja in time? These are the questions to ask. The school is a good school. Even on conventional unit... People are delayed due to lots of reasons. Go to your study center and find out the status of your project.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tobexin(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2018
The School management has released it long awaited results and all students could view their results in their portal. Speaking with the director of MIS this afternoon he acknowledges those students having issues with their results to approach their study centre for assistant. The senate of the institution has approved 0ver 98000 results while over 25000 results were withheld for thorough investigation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2018
[size=20pt]So someone must pay school fees to be able to view results or what?
Cos i have finished and to log into the portal requires registering for the semester.
Someone talk to me please.
[/size]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NokiaN8(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Are certificate ready for collection at Abuja, sm1 told me that till July? need urgent response for M.sc certificate in public administration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dam5reey(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2018
DJCentiz:
[size=20pt]So someone must pay school fees to be able to view results or what?
Cos i have finished and to log into the portal requires registering for the semester.
Someone talk to me please.
[/size]

Not required, click your course select your results it will download PDF file
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2018
moyinoluwabun:
remove d hyphens while typing your RRR, then try it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2018
I tried it as you said, it is still saying "no positive response from remita please check back later.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mkmoney(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Help needed here; a friend registered for agric economics and normally admission is given directly to 200 level first semester nd the compulsory fee is supposed to be 36000 but saw 18000 as compulsory fee for 200 should he go ahead with the registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2018
[size=20pt] Hi Guys, Is it dat if der are NO TMAs taken, results wont be released even after writing well at d exams? [/size]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mex551(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Dear Fellow Studnts,
I am a newbie here and would need some clarifications. I am enrolling for M.sc Peace studies and conflict resolution. I understand that the fees is as follows.1. First semester 35k. 2.second smelter 18k. 3. Project 40k. The question is this, after paying the 1st semester 35k, would I not be allowed to register and partake of the exam pending second semester when I will pay the 18k and 40k. Should I also pay the 40k project fee as a requisite for first semester course and exam registration? I am asking because the guy helping me to do all these after I gave him 35k is coming back to tell me that I must pay the 40k on or before Monday 30th April in order to complete exam and course registration. Please assist to clarify.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sergent101: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Ribasandez:
Result is out. NOUN is really cool!!!
please if your IT is showing Mac 318 what might be wrong
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sergent101: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Please I need a better explanation I have finished since 2016 but my name isn't out because I have issues with my it in my result it is showing Mac 318 instead of tsm 350 and have complained and submitted letter but not yet rectified what will I do ? uoteananne post=67084294]

Bros I am a PGD student of criminology. Can you send me a mail at my email. nnewi299@yahoo.com

I am an old student in my final semester. I can help you with all you need to know. [/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Sergent101:
please if your IT is showing Mac 318 what might be wrong

That depends. Even IT has a course code. If that is the course code, then there is nothing wrong with that. If that is not the course code, you should go to the ICT of your study centre and lay a complaint to them.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2018
mex551:
Dear Fellow Studnts,
I am a newbie here and would need some clarifications. I am enrolling for M.sc Peace studies and conflict resolution. I understand that the fees is as follows.1. First semester 35k. 2.second smelter 18k. 3. Project 40k. The question is this, after paying the 1st semester 35k, would I not be allowed to register and partake of the exam pending second semester when I will pay the 18k and 40k. Should I also pay the 40k project fee as a requisite for first semester course and exam registration? I am asking because the guy helping me to do all these after I gave him 35k is coming back to tell me that I must pay the 40k on or before Monday 30th April in order to complete exam and course registration. Please assist to clarify.
He's right. You need to pay the additional 40K for course registration. I also enrolled for the same course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Good morning good people. Pls I need advice. I have just one course as missing result and I want to write it this semester. Pls do I have to register it again as a course or just exam registration? Pls I need candid opinion as it is the only course left for me to be through with my M.SC . thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chili89: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2018
bisiofgod:
Good morning good people. Pls I need advice. I have just one course as missing result and I want to write it this semester. Pls do I have to register it again as a course or just exam registration? Pls I need candid opinion as it is the only course left for me to be through with my M.SC . thanks

Yes. I registered two missing results last semester as course and exam because it wasn't a failed course. If it were I would have registerd them as carryover.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
HELLO, HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE PAYMENT ON REMITA THROUGH INTERNET BANKING TODAY(SATURDAY) MY PAYMENT NEVER REFLECT SINCE YESTERDAY EVEN WHEN I CHECKED THE RRR CODE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good day my fellow students. Pls i need urgent help. Am done with my Exams as at last semester but the just released result is showing "f" in 3 different courses am very confidence on writing accurately. my issue now is will this affect me been graduating from the school or should i still register it as a carryover without paying compulsory semester fee? am confused now on this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
So many questions here begging for reply. Where do I start from?

skillzlujan keep trying. skillzlujan the same thing applies to you. It will eventually go. I hope you know how to do RRR check anyway and you are not putting hyphen in the code. In case, you don't know how, here it is below:

Payment Not Reflecting

Follow these simple steps.

1. On the homepage, nouonline.net, click on check RRR. 

2. Enter the RRR code and choose payment category (wallet funding). Then click on submit.

3. It would say successful.

4. Then go back and login into your portal.

5. Click on Manage Wallet, Check Wallet Payment.

6. On the new page, enter the RRR code and click on Check Wallet Payment. 

7. Go back and login into your portal, it will reflect.

mex551 you don't need to pay second semester fees and third semester fees in first semester.

What the guy meant is that you must pay for course and exam registration of your courses before that Monday to be eligible for exam. That 40k will probably cover both course and exam registration for your courses. The 40k is not for the third semester project.

Hope you are clear now.

DJCentiz if you don't do the Tma of a course, even if you get all the exam questions right, they can't pass you. No tma is automatic carry over. That is why we clamour you do your tma on time.

Mkmoney she cab go ahead. But she should have it in mind that she can't escape the fee. She will pay it sooner than later. All new students irrespective of their levels are to pay 40k compulsory fee.

DJCentiz No. You need not pay before you see your result. What the system meant is that you must sign up for the semester before you can do anything at all in your portal. On the homepage, click on Student log in, then click on Register to sign up for the semester. Taken?

UEDIBO To register carry over course has not been activated. It will be soon. Stay tuned.

Let me rest here for now. Will come back later for more.

You can always WhatsApp or call for any Noun related issue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.