Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3504416 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 2:28am On Sep 28, 2018
please i submitted my project topics on April and it's yet to be approved. please is there any method to get my project approved?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ak26: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2018
somebody should kindly assist
Ak26:
Someone should kindly help me , while filling my admission form clicked on submit it says I should fill the form again i don't know what I'm doing wrong (I'm using Ijmb to 200lv)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Chechem:
Thanks so much. He did his Master in NOUN?
No. UNN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by purplebelt(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2018
hello....good people.

Any idea when we'll be able to view last semester results on our portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jomafuvwe: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Hello house, please I need past pop question paper of different years for the following courses
EHS 315( INTERNATIONAL AND PORT HEALTH SERVICE)

EHS 319 ( INTRODUCTION TO DEMOGRAPHY)

PHS 301 ( HEALTH MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM)

PHS 303 ( INTRODUCTION TO CLINICAL LABORATORY TECHNIQUE)

PHS 311 (CHILD HEALTH).
Email ( tegose98@gmail.com)
Thank you for your help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
purplebelt:
hello....good people.

Any idea when we'll be able to view last semester results on our portal?
Soon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chechem: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ahijo1990:

No. UNN
Okay bro. Thanks a lot. I am just scared that they may be seeing NOUN certificate somehow...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
SIWES ORAL DEFENCE

Batch A

Wednesday, 17th October, 2018 for B. Sc. - Entrepreneurship, Mass Comm., Accounting, Cooperative & Business Education.

PH Study Centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
SIWES ORAL DEFENCE

Batch B

Thursday, October 18th, 2018 for B. Sc. - Computer Science, Env. Mgt & Toxicology, Peace Studies & Criminology)

PH Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 3:54am On Sep 29, 2018
Excitement as NOUN Holds 12th Inaugural Lecture

The 12th inaugural lecture series of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) was held in Abuja on Wednesday at the university permanent site along the airport road.

With the theme, “Africanization of Biblical Hermeneutics: An Excursus into Jesus’s Parabolic Discourses”, it was delivered by the head, Department of Religious Studies, Prof Olubiyi Adeniyi Adewale who was recently conferee with the title of professor.

READ MORE. . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 4:12am On Sep 29, 2018
VC Condemns Refusal To Admit NOUN Graduates Into Law School

The Vice Chancellor of the National Open University of Nigeria, (NOUN), Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu has described the refusal of the Legal Council on education to admit graduates of the university into law school as unfair.

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2018
After registration, i was only given matric number. Pls what is the next step i should take.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2018
I will like to meet any student studying computer science (education). Thanks. 08023373302 or momlilyseyi@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adageorge(f): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Guys I want to purchase noun form ..I chose noun for direct entry... Are they selling form....I really need help..on how to purchase the form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adageorge(f): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Can I get a WhatsApp number for noun student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
TEMMYtopeadex:
After registration, i was only given matric number. Pls what is the next step i should take.

-Open your portal with the information obtained
-Load your wallet
-Pay for semester registration
-Register your first semester courses
-Register exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good day all smiley

This might be a lengthy one but I will try to touch all I can.

Welcome once again to another semester I wish you all the best this semester can offer.

Note the following;

✅ Last semester result releasing dates is not yet known, but this should not stop you to go ahead in doing your necessary registration for the new semester don't forget this semester is going to be short and you can always do any course you have as a carryover in other semester or register them when the result is out if you have some units left unused.

✅ The official closing date of this semester registration is not yet known but I can tell you registration will still continue till next month.

✅ You are required to do the portal registration before you can access the school portal. The steps involve is as follow:

Follow this step to re register on the portal:

⬇ Click on https://www.nouonline.net/gportal_reg.php

⬇Enter the following details correctly

* Programme
* Matric Number
* Surname
* Other Names
* Email
* Mobile Number
* State of Origin
* Password
* Verify Password

Then click on submit.
Please do not make mistakes when choosing your password.

✅ Payment of school fees has commence therefore you can proceed to do your payment, payment can either be made online via internet banking or using your ATM if its MasterCard or you proceed to any bank branch after generating your remita

Follow this steps to know how you can pay your school fees in the bank, using the remita number RRR, after generating your RRR pin, goto any bank, either,

First bank,
Diamond bank,
Access bank,
Gtbank,
Zenith bank,
Fcmb bank,
Skye bank, etc, pick a deposit slip and fill it in this format

➡ ACCOUNT NUMBER:
put the Remita Number

➡ ACCOUNT NAME:
National Open University Of Nigeria

➡ Amount:
put the specific amount you want to pay

➡ Payers name:
Your full name

➡ Payers phone number:
Your phone number

➡ Date:
The date you are making the payment

Please confirm your RRR pin very well, then go to any cashier and make the payment, after making the payment, wait and collect customer copy of the deposit slip and your Remita payment invoice in the bank.

ENTER YOUR PORTAL
Click on managed wallets then click on load wallet and then put the amount and select Bank branch and click on pay this will take you to remita page where you have your RRR code

✅ Note all nursing students admitted recently are to choose BSc Nursing (New) as there programme when doing portal registration and not (old).

You can chat me up for any assistance if you have any challenges.

Chat me up for

☑ RESOLVE REMITA ISSUES

☑ SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT

☑ COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION

Thank you all

Macharnthony Solutions

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Adageorge:
Guys I want to purchase noun form ..I chose noun for direct entry... Are they selling form....I really need help..on how to purchase the form

➡ ADMISSION IS STILL ON

➡ How to apply : http://nouedu.net/page/how-to-apply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by theguvnor: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello, I get this message when I try to register for second semester
This matric number has already been registered earlier
Please what do I do??
cc @kazrem @anthonyo15 @nounitesportal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SyberKate(f): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Samisha500:
NOUN NYSC: Collection of Exclusion Letters For 2018 Graduands

How To Apply To Collect NYSC Exclusion Letter
1. Visit the NYSC Portal – http://portal.nysc.org.ng

2. Scroll to the bottom of the NYSC Portal webpage, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents(http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details

3. In the Next Opened NYSC Portal webpage, Input your National Open university school details in the provided box.

I. Select Institution – National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)

II. Enter your matriculation number

III. Enter your surname

IV. Date of Birth

V. Click “Search“

4. Then, Click on ‘Mobilization Batch B, 2018‘

5. Click on ‘Fresh Registration‘ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)

6. Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue‘

7. Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration

8. Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue‘,
You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
Proceed to make Payment (N2,786.24).
That’s how it works

Points to Note:
Registration Period: Ends on 05/10/2018

Print Exclusion letter starts from the same dates
I did everything but the highlighted did not come up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
theguvnor:
Hello, I get this message when I try to register for second semester
This matric number has already been registered earlier
Please what do I do??
cc @kazrem @anthonyo15 @nounitesportal

It means u have done the semester registration for this semester . That is the first registration every student need to do before u can access ur portal. With this u can access you portal for other services
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by umar745(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by theguvnor: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
I get this when I try to login
You have not done 2018/2 Semester Registration!
Please do so as soon as possible!
Incorrect Username or password2!

I am 100% sure I haven't registered for the new semester

thaddeus12:

It means u have done the semester registration for this semester . That is the first registration every student need to do before u can access ur portal. With this u can access you portal for other services
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Happy new Week Nounite

its a new week to get started with your research work.

Need Assistance? we are hear to provide that.

Reach out and we promise to deliver quality.

Best regard
Fishguide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNites: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
We’re working with DSS to curb exam malpractices – NOUN VC, Abdalla Adamu. Read latest interview with VC

http://www.nounites.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4360
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by purplebelt(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kazrem:

Soon

could you be more specific?
I need something i can use in a calendar, e.g. October 15 - November 10.

The more specific the better.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to respond. it is for my project
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CCID: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please I would like to get in contact with any one studying English (education). Need to make some enquiries. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sugarkemi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please do NOUN accept industrial mathematics for master programme in computer sciences or information technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kelvinklen(m): 3:04am On Oct 01, 2018
Got the number? I need it also please!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2018
Please o. Does anyone know when NOUN is going to release our results? It's taking too long na. And are we still going to commence exams on 2nd of November?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2018
Please past question and TMA solutions MSc. IT
Shaldaschima@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: petrusevents(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.