Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3495574 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Ahijo1990:

Chief, can I do portal registration without matric no?

I'm yet to do clearance. Msc Peace studies and conflict resolution
No.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ahijo1990:

Chief, can I do portal registration without matric no? smiley

I'm yet to do clearance. Msc Peace studies and conflict resolution

You need to get your matric number first
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks for your response @Kazrem and @Anthonyo15.

One more thing, can another person do clearance for one in proxy?

Asking on behalf of a colleague with a busy schedule.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Pls house:
The world foremost leader in the 21st century is
Japan
USA
China
Russia

Which of the 4 pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Haruchap(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Please people when is registration closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
fabour8312:
Pls house:
The world foremost leader in the 21st century is
Japan
USA
China
Russia

Which of the 4 pls
USA

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeadex2006(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Am available if u need my help on projects contact me via my email address: adeadex2006@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mastermindx: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good evening everyone.
Please I need help.
I wish to apply for nursing in noun, I went through their requirements here http://nouedu.net/programmes/bnsc-bachelor-nursing-science

I'm able to provide everything except no. 4
Please will I be offered admission without it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

All 200level second semester entrepreneur students that registered ENT210 are asked to come to school on Tuesday
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE ONLY
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
ORIENTATION FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT STUDENTS, ABUJA MODEL STUDY CENTRE....

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
PRESIDENTIAL AIDE ABIKE DABIRI PLANS TO DONATE N100,000 TO NOUN's FINAL YEAR STUDENT

It is no longer news that some students find it difficult to pay their school fees with some of them relying on menial jobs in order to raise enough money to pay their fees while others rely friends and family members.
However, some politicians have been identified for their constant support for jobless youths. Some take to social media to give out cash gifts so they can start up a business while others organize empowerment programs where they train people on how to fend for themselves. Some of the things done at this training include soap making, hairdressing, fashion designing, makeup tutorials, carpentry and much more. At the end of this training some of the best students get business startup materials and cash gifts.

Renowned journalist, philanthropist and senior special adviser (SSA) to the president on foreign relations and diaspora, Abike Dabiri, has taken to Twitter to show love to a final student who cannot pay his school fees.

The student who is identified as Seun Sofoluwe Samuel is a final year student of the National Open University (NOUN). He took to his Twitter handle to ask good willing Nigerians to please help him raise money for his fees. His post reads: “Please support me, I'm crowd sourcing for funds of 100k to pay and scale through my Final Year at NOUN. 500, 1k, 2k, 5k. Any amount will be of great help. Account/Bank name: Guarantee Trust Bank, Seun Sofoluwe, (0007885249).”

Samuel’s post got the attention of Abike Dabiri which made her promise to help him out. Her reply reads: “Your plea is touching. Don’t normally do this on Twitter but will reach you. Best wishes.”

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jiro(f): 1:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Pls does anyone have the e- course material for EDA 833
Monitoring/Evaluation in Education Management and also EDA 834 Budgeting and Financial Management in Education.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2018
Is the portal down? Cause I've been trying to login since yesterday, I hope they'll not close this portal tomorrow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2018
UPDATES!!!

➡ The portal have been slow lately this must be due to some work they are doing to rectify some challenges students are facing...

➡ Dropping of course has not yet started so if you need to drop any course you will have to still hold on a bit.

➡ No official dates for closure of registration, same to as closure of TMA 1 and when results will be out.

➡ No date on when Exam will start but it advisable you do all the necessary things at the right time

➡Some students are still waiting for results to be out, well its not really the best of idea, you can easily do the current semester registration,

Note: Registration is adjustable it is not a once in a semester thing, as in you can drop and read, even at worst you can attend to any carryover the next semester its not a must you do it this semester

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeadex2006(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Am available if u need my help on projects and data analysis. contact me via my email address: adeadex2006@gmail.com or WhatsApp: 08032591227
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2018
Abia Govt Approves Four New Study Centres For NOUN

National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has confirmed receipt of a letter from Abia state government approving its request for a suitable location to establish a study center in the state.

The university said the number of people interested in its services in the state is on the increase, thus, the need for expanded and conducive learning and operational place for the institution.

NOUN Vice Chancellor, Prof. Abdullah Uba Adamu, who confirmed the development to Journalists in Abuja, said that four locations were approved by the state government for the use of NOUN as study centers.

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Ahijo1990:
Thanks for your response @Kazrem and @Anthonyo15.

One more thing, can another person do clearance for one in proxy?

Asking on behalf of a colleague with a busy schedule.
No. Has to be there himself.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Mastermindx:
Good evening everyone.
Please I need help.
I wish to apply for nursing in noun, I went through their requirements here http://nouedu.net/programmes/bnsc-bachelor-nursing-science

I'm able to provide everything except no. 4
Please will I be offered admission without it?
What is in no4?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Abike Dabiri Plans to Donate N100,000 to NOUN's Final Year Student

It is no longer news that some students find it difficult to pay their school fees with some of them relying on menial jobs in order to raise enough money to pay their fees while others rely on friends and family members.

However, some politicians have been identified for their constant support for jobless youths. Some take to social media to give out cash gifts so they can start up a business while others organize empowerment programs where they train people on how to fend for themselves.

RAED MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mastermindx: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Kazrem:

What is in no4?
RN license
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Just with a Smartphone or PC, and Adobe Reader Application with you; you're good to go.

https://nounportal.net/download-noun-course-materials/

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
CLARIFICATION ON PROJECT DEFENCE

The recent information about PROJECT Defence is for MSC and PGD students.

Undergraduate students will have their project moderated and may not necessarily defend. Although, they could be invited for questioning.

PLEASE TRY AND DO YOUR REGISTRATION ON OR BEFORE 15TH OF THIS MONTH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zik4ever: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please can someone with a Pass in O'Level Maths do a Masters degree in Peace and Conflict studies at NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
zik4ever:
Please can someone with a Pass in O'Level Maths do a Masters degree in Peace and Conflict studies at NOUN?

No...

http://nouedu.net/programmes/msc-peace-studies-and-conflict-resolution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
UPDATE!!!

Dear all

The portal is down please kindly exercise patience on registration you can't pay ur fees, you can't generate remita, you cant register courses or exams and also you can't take tma

_We apologize for this inconveniences_

Management.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aimwest(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please house where can I download course material Computer science level 1 first semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DaddyJamon: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please someone should help with past question and TMA solutions MSc. IT
washdenga@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DaddyJamon: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
samwell00:

I've it. Will send it to u shortly

Please, kindly send to me as well.
washdenga@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please i need past questions for computer science 100L second semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
UPDATE!!!

The outcome of the facilitators meeting today
The school management agreed that your project defense is to know whether or not you did the research, and more so, if you cannot defend the project work, writing, and presentation, the student will fail, repeat the project or the grade reduced.
So, ask all your group to take their time to read the project, know their topic, abstract, objectives, statement of problems, significance, some key areas in the literature, research method, summary of findings, conclusion and recommendations. Please share with others

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2018
ATTENTION!!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!!

THE SCHOOL SITE (WWW.NOUONLINE.NET) IS NOW ACTIVE, PROSPECTIVE AND RETURNING STUDENT CAN PROCEED WITH THEIR;

➡PORTAL REGISTRATION

➡SEMESTER REGISTRATION

➡COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION

➡GENERATING OF REMITA NUMBER

➡PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES

➡TMA(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT) E.T.C

⤵ I will not advise you to play with anything at this moment and never keep your challenges to yourself someone beside you might have the solution so speak up or chat me up

Macharnthony Solutions

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sayusuf(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.