Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489659 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samwell00: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
intswagga:
Please past question and TMA solutions MSc. IT
Shaldaschima@yahoo.com

I've it. Will send it to u shortly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Don't be afraid when you see this message while logging into your Nouonline.Net Student Portal, " Please register for the 2018/2 Semester on the portal first!"

All you need to do is to follow the below-shared process for the renewing of the NOUN Student Portal Account (Second Semester / Noun returning students)

https://nounportal.net/noun-student-portal-registration/

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
samwell00:

Thanks a lot pls I will be waiting
Shaldaschima@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayodele951(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please is TMA out yet.?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please guys, I need someone to guide me through registration as a new student. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiboy1116: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
I HV registered , can I go to the library and collect my text books ? That's what some dude told me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Appraisal08: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
I got this from a friend.However,i decided to paste to help out admission seekers
Its for those who want 200level admission by 2019 oh

JUPEB(9 months) + 3years = Bsc(any Nigerian uni)
Cambridge(9 mnths) + 2years = Bsc(USA/UK). www.faceacademiang.org
make una contact dem 08024112581
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Good Morning all.

As usual I will be here to assist in making things easier for us.

The following services are available

➡NOUN admission processing

➡Online payment of fees

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Unique ID rectification

➡Delivery of course materials within Lagos

➡Generation of RRR code

➡Every other services concerning NOUN just chat me up and let me know what you need

✳DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER

Thanks
Love you all

Macharnthony Solutions

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2018
USEFUL LINK

REGISTRATION FOR 2018_2 SEMESTER REGISTRATION HAS COMMENCED.

All students are required to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students

READ MORE. . . .

How To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number for NOUN School Fees
READ MORE. . . .

NOUN: Procedure for Change of Program
READ MORE. . . .

How To Pay For National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN IT/Siwes Log Book
READ MORE. . . .

How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide 2018
READ MORE. . . .

How To Upload Your Picture To National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUOLINE) Portal
READ MORE. . . .

Visit NOUNITESPORTAL for more useful guide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NatashaBella(f): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2018
samwell00:

I need the past questions too. MSc IT past questions from 2017 to 2018, anyone please. Thanks
abanumnata@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2018
samwell00:

Please share with me too. Babs4090@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2018
#JUST_IN

NOUN October School Fees - Updated A Few Minutes Ago.

https://nounportal.net/national-open-university-school-fees/

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
IMPORTANT INFO

Students are advised to hasten up with their RESEARCH PROJECTS so as to submit before Oct Ending.

Students who are having issues with their supervisors related to harassment of any sort, extortion can go to school to file for a change of supervisor if so desired.

OUSC; Media coordinator
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
I HV registered , can I go to the library and collect my text books ?

Yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
UPDATE!!!

2018/2 TMA COMING SOON...

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
BREAKING NEWS:➡

TMA 1 IS OUT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Anthonyo15:

TMA 1 IS OUT

Wawu
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
KINDLY NOTE THESE DOWN������

➡ ADMISSION IS STILL AVAILABLE

➡ RESULTS WILL SOON BE LOADED

➡ REGISTRATIONS ARE STILL GOING ON

➡ TMA1 NOW AVAILABLE

➡ NO DATE ON THE CLOSURES OF���� REGISTRATIONS AND TMAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hajarah21: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Pls oooo how many units course do I av to register before i can graduate ? M.ed administration and planning. I av registered 41units already but I still av some elective in my portal and this is my final semester. Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Have you heard?

Tma 1 is out!

How to access Tma 1.

One, you must have done course and exam registration.

1. Login to your portal via nouonline.net

2. Click on Your Courses

3. Choose Your Courses in the drop down box

4. Click on Proceed

5. On the new page, click on 2018/2 Exam.

6. The new page has all your registered exam courses and in front of each is Take Tma 1.

7. Click on any of them to access your Tma 1.

Having any challenge with it or your Tma? Send a PM to me.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Update

National Open University TMA Login Page
https://nounportal.net/noun-tma-portal-login-page/

Noun Portal TMA Questions and Answers - 100% free
https://nounportal.net/tma-questions-and-answers/

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
Anthonyo15:

TMA 1 IS OUT

Thanks for the info...

I have a question, please when you login to take the TMA is it time sensitive? E.g 30mins to complete this TMA ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hello guys. Has the first semester result been released? Anyone?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
intswagga:

Thanks for the info...

I have a question, please when you login to take the TMA is it time sensitive? E.g 30mins to complete this TMA ?

No
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SyberKate(f): 4:55am On Oct 03, 2018
Samisha500:
NOUN NYSC: Collection of Exclusion Letters For 2018 Graduands

How To Apply To Collect NYSC Exclusion Letter
1. Visit the NYSC Portal – http://portal.nysc.org.ng

2. Scroll to the bottom of the NYSC Portal webpage, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents(http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details

3. In the Next Opened NYSC Portal webpage, Input your National Open university school details in the provided box.

I. Select Institution – National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)

II. Enter your matriculation number

III. Enter your surname

IV. Date of Birth

V. Click “Search“

4. Then, Click on ‘Mobilization Batch B, 2018‘

5. Click on ‘Fresh Registration‘ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)

6. Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue‘

7. Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration

8. Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue‘,
You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
Proceed to make Payment (N2,786.24).
That’s how it works

Points to Note:
Registration Period: Ends on 05/10/2018

Print Exclusion letter starts from the same dates

Please who has been able to go through the process of Collection of Exclusion Letters For 2018 Graduands
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2018
Good morning all

As the semester is progressing we need to move with it.

⤵The following is now active on your portal and needs adequate attention

➡ First you need to do your portal registration before you can have access to your personal page. This requires no money just go to www.nouonline.net and click on student login, then click on register after which you do the needful

➡ After this you need to make necessary payment into your portal so that you can do your registration which include, semester, course and exam registration. If you having any financial constrain you can chat me up

➡ It is still news that TMA for the semester has already started with TMA 1 loaded for most courses am sure others will be loaded. Please don't joke with your 30 marks you can never say what exam will look like and 30 marks could be a saving grace last semester was very interesting one as we still await the results. For TMA assistance chat me up

➡ There are no tentative dates for when TMA will close, When registration will close and when we are likely to start exams but Tick says da clock TICK TICK WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, DO QUICK. I will not advise you to play with anything at this moment and never keep your challenges to yourself someone beside you might have the solution so speak up or chat me up

➡ For those who have one issue or the order with their registration please visit your study center for now cos the challenges looks somehow now

Finally you can chat me up for any information, clarification, assistance or as the case maybe via WhatsApp 08185025045

Wish you all the best!!!

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2018
NOTICE FOR NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER 2018 BATCH ‘C’

Notice is hereby given that REGISTRATION FOR NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER will start on Saturday 6th and ends Monday 15th October, 2018, while printing of Exclusion letters commences on Friday 19th and closes Tuesday 23rd October, 2018.

You are requested to log on to portal.nysc.org.ng to register and print at the scheduled dates respectively.

For enquiries, visit the nearest NOUN Study Centre or call the following numbers:

08023712007, 08118978937, 07080595625, 07089404046

Signed: Director, Academic Registry.

http://nouedu.net/announcements/notice-nysc-exclusion-letter-2018-batch-c
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Registration Procedure For NYSC Exclusion Letters 2018

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2018
NOTICE FOR NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER 2018 BATCH ‘C’

Notice is hereby given that REGISTRATION FOR NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER will start on Saturday 6th and ends Monday 15th October, 2018, while printing of Exclusion letters commences on Friday 19th and closes Tuesday 23rd October, 2018.

READ MORE. . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Good morning all

As the semester is progressing we need to move with it.

⤵The following is now active on your portal and needs adequate attention

➡ First you need to do your portal registration before you can have access to your personal page. This requires no money just go to www.nouonline.net and click on student login, then click on register after which you do the needful

➡ After this you need to make necessary payment into your portal so that you can do your registration which include, semester, course and exam registration. If you having any financial constrain you can chat me up

➡ It is still news that TMA for the semester has already started with TMA 1 loaded for most courses am sure others will be loaded. Please don't joke with your 30 marks you can never say what exam will look like and 30 marks could be a saving grace last semester was very interesting one as we still await the results. For TMA assistance chat me up

➡ There are no tentative dates for when TMA will close, When registration will close and when we are likely to start exams but Tick says da clock TICK TICK WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, DO QUICK. I will not advise you to play with anything at this moment and never keep your challenges to yourself someone beside you might have the solution so speak up or chat me up

➡ For those who have one issue or the order with their registration please visit your study center for now cos the challenges looks somehow now

Finally you can chat me up for any information, clarification, assistance or as the case maybe via WhatsApp 08185025045

Wish you all the best!!!

Macharnthony Solutions
Chief, can I do portal registration without matric no?

I'm yet to do clearance. Msc Peace studies and conflict resolution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Queenzy421(f): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Good Morning all.

As usual I will be here to assist in making things easier for us.

The following services are available

➡NOUN admission processing

➡Online payment of fees

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Unique ID rectification

➡Delivery of course materials within Lagos

➡Generation of RRR code

➡Every other services concerning NOUN just chat me up and let me know what you need

✳DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER

Thanks
Love you all

Macharnthony Solutions

Pls is there a Specific time/period that NOUN project result can be uploaded to one's portal?.
(I submitted my MSc project to my sc last Dec, and was told it has been sent to Lagos since April.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.